Eternal Bond

By Shadowlock98

"So let me get this straight, we're in a world full of animal people,magic rock cancer, and something that wi... More

Act One: A Spiteful Night.
Act Two: A Desert Road
Act Three: City's and Skylight's
Act Four: Victoria Tower
Prison Break Event: Message
Act Six: Begon Oripathy.
Act Seven: A Path Forward

Act Five: Theater, Lights, and Plays

139 1 0
By Shadowlock98

"So, this is the theater." I said while drinking a can of soda while wearing a dark green tuxedo with gray trimmings on it along with gray pants and black dress shoes. Luckily, my book made me into a Forte or bull person with my white hair and a hint of black stripe on the side. Another good thing was that my horn seems to be filed down so that was good.

"Oh yes. The marvelous building in the center of town with smooth marble pillers supporting the roof along-" Cupcake explain every detail about the environment around her. She is wearing a matching color scheme like Xp with a dark green dress with gray high heels. She also has a small black purse with black chain. Another thing about the book she picked was her race seems to be a white cat or Feline race."-don't forget about the heart of it all, the show itself."

"Question Cupcake, how did you get tickets on such short time and why are you excited on coming here anyway?"

It was a harmless question, but it seems to be enough to see a sudden change or her facial expression. "Well...before you know...I never really have money to watch one...and this is vi-"

I put my hand on her shoulder and look over what she was holding. A flyer with the outline of the play. This however, snap her out of a trance. "Oh, lets got get to our seats before the show starts. "I looked to my watch and it was 8:13pm. I reach into my pocket and pull out my ticket and sadly, it's start at 9:30pm. Guess Cupcake really want to be here early...I wounded what the other guys are doing right now.
____________________________________________

"And then, When she open the box, a bunch of glitter and cofetty exploded all over the room." Both Rodin and I laugh out loud even the bar tender was laughing and slamming his fist on the counter.

"So what happen next?" Asked Matthew after his laughter calmed down a bit and continue cleaning a wine glass with a rag.

" Oh here is the funniest part, she blamed it all on Swire. " we all laugh at the response as Rodin tried to drink his wine. "Poor Ch'en, blaming Swire that has nothing to do with it. Best part of this, is I saw it all in the vents of her office."

"What were you doing in the vents of the leader of police force? " Matthew asked as he put the glass away and pick up another glass to clean.

"This happen months ago when we first got here. I was curious on how everything was so I explore for a bit before Xp found our rundown abandon home." Rodin took a sip of his drink. "What wine is this? " he asked out of curiosity.

"Oh that's 'Eternal Crimson' red wine from Kazimierz. It's aged really well but The after taste needs room to improve." Matthew said while putting away another glass only to clean another one in front of us...is it sanitary to do that?

Before I could question further, Maude set a plate in front of us of our order

"Thanks Maude for the food." I said while taking a bit of the food in front of me.

She simply shrug "Thank you for the compliment, but it was my sister Mila along with my other sister Maia who is teaching her how to cook the food."

"Tell her I said thanks for the food too. " I said before I grab the burger and shove it in my mouth. Maude shrug while gave a small smile before heading to the door that I think it was the kitchen.

When we were half way on finishing our meal, I hear a sound of bells from the bar door ringing. "Oh hello friends, it has been quite some time." Both Rodin and I stop eating and turned around to see a man in his late 40's who is overweight, have a bald spot on top of his head with blond hair on the side of his head, wearing a dark brown noble outfit from the dark ages with black shoes. The most notable thing about him is each finger has a ring and he is using a black wood came to support his weight. One look from him and many people would assume that he is up to no good or a corrupt noble due to his aura and his sharp eyes, but "Oh hello Senior." Rodin got out from his seat and shake his hand.

"Oh Rodin, it is so nice to see you again." Senior is what we call him because his real name is so long and complicated but Xp called him Senior and it just stuck with up. "Oh Senior please have a seat. " Rodin began to guide him to an empty bar stool next to us. "Oh, Taylor it so nice to see you again." He then stick his hand out for a handshake but I have my hand out that was cover in grease. He gave a small chuckle then pay me on my back. "Sorry, if I disturbed your meal time.I wave my hand signaling 'it's fine' and continue eating.

"What brings you here Senior?" Rodin asked to which made Senior uncomfortable putting it lightly.

"Well umm...how should I say this-" he took a small cloth out from his pocket and wipe some sweat from his forhead. "- You see I need your assistance in this matter."

____________________________________________

"And we're here." Said Cupcake as we enter the door to our seats in the balcony level of the theater. What I want to know is how did she get seats of this caliber? Did she rob somebody? It's better not to ask questions on how but to simply enjoy the views of what we have. The strange thing in this room was their was four seats in here which was weird. "Well? Come sit here Xp." She said next to her left seat which was in the corner.

"Alright alright relax for a bit." I walk over to the seat with a smile on my face. A small moment like this is what makes life enjoyable. When I sat down, I saw Cupcake fidgeting in her purse while muddering to herself.

"There it is." She said while pulling out a...juice box?

"Umm...can I get one?" She handed me the one in her hand then pull out another one. We both stab the plastic straw inside then enjoy its contents.

"This is the life." She said as she lean back on the seat and cross her legs

"What? Watching a live play, or the juice box?" I asked while still trying to enjoy the content of the juice.

"Both" she said while resting her head on my shoulder.

We then hear the door behind us open up and we see a couple enter the room. To say it was awkward was an understatement. Two grown adults wearing outfits that cost thousands enjoying a juice box together in a theater of a live play.

"H-hello." Said a women wearing a dark gray dress with a cut where her left leg was exposed. An interesting thing was she seems to be a Sarkaz. Not that it bothers me.

"Well, it seems that we are sharing this room together." The man next to her is wearing a loose outfit with an untucked black dress shirt and tie that seems to just dangle around his neck. Judging from his tail and ears, he must be a Lupo.

"I guess so." I got up from my seat and walk towards them." My name is Oliver. Let's get along." I extend my hand to them and they shook it.

"Oh forgive my rudeness, my name is Yin." Cupcake said next to me which scared me a bit since I heard nothing. She then extend her hand to the both of them and they shook it as well. "I hope we get along for the duration of the play."

"Yes, let us enjoy this moment together. Also my name is Samuel." He said pointing to himself. "And my sister here is Anji." He said while putting his arm around her.

"Free spirit is something I resp- wait you said sister?" I said in disbelief. How did that happen.

"B-brother you shouldn't say things like that." She said while lightly punching him on his shoulder then turn her head towards us then bow a little bit. "Sorry about that we are brother and sister I mean only by adoption but even then it's not by bloo-"

"Relax, it doesn't bother us." I said before I walk over to our seats as I was about to sit down, Cupcake was already sitting down next to me. "Join us, I think the show is about to start.

As the lights dim down, we see spotlight shinning onto the stage then classical orchestra music began to play. The tone of the music seems to fit well with the act as the curtain open up to see a busy city street. Only to be interrupt when Cupcake tap my shoulder with a juice box. I look over to our new friends to see they are drinking some as well

"How many do you have?" I said while piercing the straw into the box.

"Enough" was all she said. I didn't question further and watch the play.

________________________________________

"So Senior let my try to understand what you are saying." Rodin said while having his hand to his head. "You want us to cure oripathy in Victoria?"

"Well umm not all of Victoria but only in the hospital that are doing treatment." He said while taking another sip of the same wine brand Rodin was drinking. "Oh Sir Bartender, this wine is exquisite."

Matthew chuckle "Oh drop the 'Sir' honorific Mr Honda." He said while checking the taps Infront of him.

"Look Senior I know what you are asking, but this seems out of the blue." I mean why not, curing magical cancer rocks is easy for us? I seen Xp doing it all the time. "The fact remains that if we cure someone, they will ask questions. We were lucky that small towns keep quiet about it or it just became rumors spread by the mentality ill, but this seems too much." Rodin said before taking another sip of his wine. Once finished, the bartender refill the glass again.

"Oh believe me Sir Rodin, but truly is there something you can do, even a hand full of people is enough." Why is Senior so desperate about this?

"Mr Honda, why are you so instance about this? The idea that you want us to do this is not normal. I hope you know what you are asking?" Rodin said with a serious expression. I'll let them deal with this while I keep eating. Also, why is the bartender sweating?

"Mr Rodin, I am sure the reason behind this is not important for the both of us." There was a pause for a moment then he continue to talk. "Again, I know that I am asking too much but It is something I hope we come to a middle ground." This burger is freaking bomb af. Sweet grill onions, well done meat with special sauce.

"Hey Tay take a look at this." He then slide the book next to me. The bartender handed me a wet hand whips. After cleaning my hand, I pick up the book.

Book of Walter Stone

Book of Walter Stone? I mean the book is a pretty high rarity and it looks fancy. Red cover with blueish purple that seems to light up and dim overtime. Just out of curiosity, I flip through the pages and it seems most of them to be focus around magic. Something which Cupcake needs more of.

"Nice book. Cupcake could use another magic book and it's high rarity." I said sliding the book back to him.

Looking at Rodin, he pulled out his phone and looks like he is about to call someone. "Give me a minute Senior Sir."

Wounder who he is calling?

_______________________________________

Your feelings for her are not real.

THEY ARE REAL TO ME!!!

WHY DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? SHE IS A ROBOT! THAT THING DOESN'T UNDERSTAND US! ONLY ONE'S AND ZERO'S!

Then my phone began to vibrate in my pockets. I check to see who it is and it was Rodin. "If you please excuse me." I said to Cupcake and our guest and headed out the door.

"Yellow" I said as I answer the phone.

"Purple" Rodin respond back. "Anyway we need to talk, are you alone?"

I look at my surroundings and saw a bathroom close by " Give me a minute." I walk over to my designation. As I enter the bathroom, I check for every stalls to make sure it was empty. Once it was clear, I talk back on the phone again "What happen?" Rodin must have something to say if he wants to make sure I was alone.

"I'm having a talk with Senior at the moment" he said which caught me off guard. "He want to hire us in exchange for a high rarity magic class book. 'The book of Walter Stone'."

"I get that, but what does he need from us?" Deals go both ways.

"He want us to cure oripathy from some hospitals."

"That's it? I'll do it I don't mind." I said over the phone. "Anyway I'll tell Cupcake in the theater and I'll talk to you guys later." I then hang up the phone then walk back to our room.

Veronica, no matter what happens even if the world is against us, I will always love you.

I sat back onto my seat and lean in close to Cupcake ear. "Senior hire us to do a job later." We both nod to each other and continue watching the play in full.

_________________________________________

As I was finishing my burger, I hear Rodin hang up the phone "Well Mr Honda, we will accept your offer. He then shook his hand.

"Well, I for one am happy that we were able to meet in the middle my friends. Sadly I best be going now. Keep the book my friends."

This caught me off guard. "But we didn't do the job yet or anything?" I said with confusion in my voice.

"Oh I have nothing to fear, I have compleat trust in you all." Senior said before leaving through the front door...waddle away, but left through the front door in the end.

"I need another glass of wine." Rodin said as he messaged his forehead. "Care to join me anyone." He said to no one in particular.

"Ill join you just this once" Matthew said as he take a glass from the rake and pour from a different bottle this time. "This one is a wine from the bottom of the sea. Back in the old days, people by the shore made this waterproof seal barrels and use it to make all sorts of commodities. Common one is making wine." He gave a lecture as he was pouring.

As both of them were drinking, I grab my phone and watch another video about the Westland of this world. I wounder if the play Xp and Cupcake is any good?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 33 35
(so uh hi, I guess..? so... this is my first ever Wattpad story, I read alot of other storys and I got bored so I decided to make a book of my own, a...
24.9K 689 14
(Lappland X Male Reader) - Story is primarily Yandere Lappland, however sometimes secondary. In the midst of the constant chaos and destruction brou...
1.5K 72 18
We all know the story of Arknights or at least a part of it, we know the story of reunion and Rhodes Island and how it all ends, but what if that was...
5.6K 219 24
The end came and went for humanity of old. An uncontrollable spark that quickly raged out of control. Tacet was there to see it. He lived and fought...