𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓...

By pixiesfz

little miss perfect juliet salvatore is finally for the first time in her life as they say is stuck in a rut ... More

introduction
VOL I , AS THE WORLD CAVES IN
graphics and playlist
00. practically perfect
01. liar liar pants on fire
02. Juliet Salvatore is fun
03. sunnyvale sucks
04. not friends with benefits
05. romeo and juliet
06. locked up in a cage
07. the chain breaks and then boom
08. the apocalypse
09. the stupidity of a teenage boy
10. jealous of a dead girl
11. under the mask
12. flipping the fuck out
13. flightless and free
14. blood for brains
15. chaos is coming
16. nowhere to hide
17. timothee this bitch
18. five more minutes
19. family business
VOL II , CHERRY BOMB
graphics
00. campin cuties
01. crazy lane
02. escaping the salvatores
03. family love
04. rule twenty nine
05. confused confessions
06. seeing psychopaths
07. treasure hunt
08. the salvatore curse
09. crazy tommy
10. femme fatal
11. what if?
13. kiss her you fool
14. questions with no answer
15. no way out
16. heart goes pitta patter
17. final girl
18. the boy who cried murder
VOL III , FORBIDDEN LOVE
graphics
00. time doesn't exist
01. secret worth keeping
02. mrs kalivoda
03. oh no
04. the truth revealed
05. a change of heart
06. locked in a cage of secrets
07. like a ninja
08. slipping through my fingers
09. two minutes
10. the end of the salvatore curse
11. are you shitting me?
12. the blood of a killer
13. for shadyside
14. she's so slow
15. mortal kombat
epilogue.
important.

12. heart of....flies?

1.4K 120 49
By pixiesfz

HEART OF...FLIES? , chapter twelve 

❝ 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘛𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘺 𝘚𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺 ❞

"𝐈𝐓 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍, 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓" 𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄, 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐈𝐅 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘. "I cannot believe this is working" Alice gasped, desperation filling the air as they stayed to the left, "I can't believe you actually listened" Fallon laughed slapping the girls arm "I can listen when I want to" Alice defended herself, the joke bringing a slight smile to Cindy's face but it soon fell away as dreadful thoughts filled in her mind.

"It's taking to long, he could be back at camp already" she told the girl in front of her that was just joking with the pixie cut girl, sighing Fallon turned around to the girl but it seemed like Alice beat her to it "If you had to kill him ── could you?" the girl asked a simmer of lights glossing over the girls as only their faces where shined by the lights, "Cindy you don't have to answer-"

"Earlier when Mary attacked, I just-" she started, shrugging her shoulders looking at the brunet girl who grabbed her hand again for encouragement "I froze, I couldn't do anything" she shook her head "so no, I don't think I could kill anyone much less Tommy" she admitted, squeezing Fallon's hand back sending her an encouraging smile which was noticed by the Sunnyvale girl behind them.

"Well good news, I would happily kill him" Alice told the girl shrugging her shoulders, the tears from before threatening to spill any second now, "god, even now after everything you're...still a jerk" Cindy gasped in despise looking at the girl "okay, I'm sorry I just never got what you saw in him I mean ever since that party in tenth-"

Losing the warmth of Cindy's hand in hers Fallon watched as the girl dropped her hand out of her grasp at the mention of the party. "hey!" she quietly whispered at the pixie cut girl, the raise of her brow warning the girl before turning back around onto her journey "Tommy was sweet" she admitted.

"Tommy was hot"

Everyone's eyes turned to the blonde girl as she shrugged her shoulders in innocence a sky smile coming across her face, "you have to admit Alice even Slater made my lady parts crazy" Fallon laughed shining her flashlight on the girl who rolled her head back in disgust.

"I loved him you know I really did" Cindy told the girls as Fallon stepped back to hide her face from the light.

They didn't need to see the gloss that shined over her eyes as she heard Cindy talk about her love ── even if it was in past tense.

"I loved Arnie too, I loved that gross high little shit" Alice chuckled to herself as Fallon brang the girl in a side hug "he really was gross wasn't he?" she joked, sniffling the air.

"why you crying?" Cindy asked the girl, wiping her nose, her voce was filled with concern as her eyes bored into the girl who refused to look back.

"there's just like a lot of pollen around here" she sniffed, nodding her head before a low rumble was heard, the girl's heads spinning one by one.

"Do you hear that?" Cindy asked, shining her torch towards the nose "there's this space here up ahead──all roads lead here" she explained pointing at the book "then let's go" Fallon smiled, eager to get out of this tight place.

 As they walked more up the trail the buzzes of fly's rang through their ears as each girl tried to swat them away "fuck I hate fly's" Andrea groaned as one flew close to her ear, the black iridescent gooey stuff had splattered around the walls and covered the floor, "what the hell?" Alice muttered looking around, "flies, what is this stuff?" Cindy said as Fallon looked around in disgust "I don't know but I don't want to stick around long enough to find out" she shivered, a chill running up her spine the closer she stepped "it's everywhere"

"Guys?" Alice spoke out, her voice was small and delicate ── not like her usual voice.

Their eyes flew to the source of noise and the three girls walked to Alice, Fallon's chill turning more into pure fear, each step she took. When she finally reached Alice she gasped at the sight.

Some type of brain like cell pumping on the ground sort of like a heart ── it was purely disgusting.

"What's that?" Alice spoke out again as Andrea stepped back "we should probably go" she spoke up, fear uprising in her voice as it cracked, but alas nobody listened as their eyes were stuck on the 'thing' down below, "yeah, let's get out of here" Cindy agreed standing back with Andrea, slightly pulling on Fallon's shirt to bring her back to somewhat of a reality, Fallon looked confused at first as she looked at the girl but as she took a look into her honey brown eyes, realization hit the girl as she turned around to grab Alice but it was too late, curiosity had taken a hold of her and her hand at made contact.

Thinking fast, Fallon grabbed the girl from her trance "Alice?" she asked looking at the disturbed girl as the goo from her hand slowly fell to the ground.

But Alice screamed as she saw the two girls with blood scattered on each of them as Cindy had chest wounds and Fallon with neck wounds, her friends──dead.

A scream erupted from the girl as she took off the three others not to far behind, concern filled throughout. Her screams becoming louder every time a corner turned, "Alice?" Fallon's voice yelled out again but no reply well until a crack sounded and the fearful screams turned into agony as the Hart girl lay on the floor.

"holy shit!"

Andrea must have been the first to find the girl as her swears echoed through the tunnels, it wasn't too long before Cindy and Fallon had joined the two girls, Andrea using her lap as a head rest for the pixie cut girl who's bone was sticking out of the ankle.

Fallon had to hold down a hurl as she gagged at the sight.

"Alice" Cindy gasped, kneeling down towards the girl "I was there, in the past" she explained "you're okay" Cindy told the girl calmly "I saw the killers, they could so many and you're next, you're both next" Alice grunted as the two girls shared worried looks "maybe a good time to confess some stuff" Andrea suggested out of no where an innocent look in her eyes.

"What we need to worry about is her ankle" Fallon the girl, not falling for her act, doesn't matter how much she wanted to tell Cindy her rekindled 'feelings' and hold her and kiss her and-

it didn't matter because she couldn't ── it was practically forbidden.

"We are right here" Cindy told the girl a desperate look in her eye as she tried to convince not just Alice but herself "the witch did this" Alice told them "she did all this, she put a curse on Shadyside, Mary was right" she explained  and Cindy sat down beside her, leaving Fallon the only one standing.

"I know!" Cindy told the girl "the cave was alive, Alice ── Tylenol can't do that" she caved as a proud look errupted on Alice's face as she laughed but the victory was cut short as pain erupted from her ankle, quiet screams of agony once again thrown out of her mouth.

"the book!" Andrea gasped out of nowhere as she looked at Fallon "which one?" she asked "the rule one... I-I left it in the room with the heart thing, just we need it because this witch shit is real then that means their coming after you Fallon and I don't want that"

"none of us want that" Cindy added on, her hand grazing over Fallon's left thigh as goosebumps came at the leave of her touch "we need it back okay there may be a solution" Fallon said looking at Alice and taking her hand in hers "Alice I will be right back, I promise you" she told the girl squeezing her hand in hers "it's not like I can go anywhere at the moment" she grunted, looking back down at her ankle.

Receiving a nod of aproval Fallon stood up before a hand latched onto her hand again, but this time it was Cindy "please be careful" she told the girl, her voice soft but her meaning impactful "I'll try my hardest" Fallon smiled back before she went back towards the heart room.

"nine out of ten times a character goes off alone in a horror movie someone dies" Andrea's voice popped up from behind her as Fallon turned around a smirk dancing on her lips.

"be thankful I'm saving your life"

mother like daughter eh?

also next chapter will be switching in and out between Cindy and Alice and Fallon and Andrea so don't be confused 

Fallon and Andrea will find some more things out about the 'salvatore curse' well mostly Fallon because Andrea will keep on ranting on about something else 

anywaysssssss make sure to vote and comment because nobody likes a silent reader because you guys deserve a special place in hell where Nick Goode is waiting for you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 1.2K 19
In which the nice girl from Shadyside experiences a once in a lifetime love in a such short amount of time. Or In which Cassie Duke has fa...
10.5K 366 8
They didn't even know the other existed. It seems the world is ending and they don't have very much time. Cindy Berman x Reader. TW: Mature themes...
93.2K 2.1K 41
This world is vicious SHORT CHAPTERS COMPLETE!! ACT ONE Kate x fem! Oc ACT TWO Ziggy berman x fem! Oc ACT THREE Fear street x fem! oc
29.1K 676 22
UNDER EDITING!! 𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑: 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜, 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖...