The fallen slayer

By KnyNovel

In the final battle against Muzan, Tanjiro had put his life on the line for his comrades and the innocents. I... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
The end
Bonus

Chapter 23

1.2K 32 8
By KnyNovel

Chapter 23: The clash between two species

Its been a few hours since the first encounter with the leader of the man eating demons. Giyuu and his squad of hunters are the frontline and frankly the last line of defence for the master of the mansion.

Giyuu POV

These goddamn demons never end do they? Tanjiro and the other had been successfully defeating these demons. I've seen before my eyes. Kiriya sama, i hope you're safe somewhere.

Flashback

"Oyakata sama. Please, let us guard you just in case." I pleaded

"No need to Giyuu san. I know very well that they will come for me." He said calmly as always

"But that's more than enough reason, let us protect you." I retorted

"I know my end would come soon. I can feel it. Go and save yourself Giyuu san. If i'm gone-"

"You're not gonna be dead tonight. Not on my watch." A young man appeared out of nowhere

"Who are you?! How the hell did you get here?!" I questioned

"Woah, put your sword down buddy. My name is Yushiro, i'm the guy with Tanjiro."

"Tanjiro? Giyuu san, put down your sword." He instructed me

"Tch! Fine." I hesitantly lowered my sword

"Good, seems like we're on the same page."

"Don't be fooled by my appearance young man. I may be a child but don't think i don't have the guts to kill you myself." He suddenly became serious

"I have no intention to harm you. As for your situation, i have that sorted. Now hear me out." He said plainly

Flashback ends

Use us as bait he said. Hiding under the porch for an hour before the demon came. At least i've gotten what i wanted while he took our leader elsewhere. I swear if he done something bad to him i will shred him and pulled out his organs and put them back in.

"Tomioka dono! What are you doing?!"

"Watch out!"

Crap, i was so focussed on my thought, i didn't realize a demon came up to me! Shoot, i can't dodge this one. This is gonna hurt a lot.

End of POV

As Giyuu was getting ready for an impact, he close his eyes shut. It felt an eternity for him to wait for the blow from the demon. Suddenly, a faint bang was heard from the distance and he felt a wind just passing right in front of his face. He opens his eyes to see the demon that was supposed to hit him lay down on the ground missing its head.

Then, another demon came completely ignoring its fallen comrade got its claw ready to dig into some flesh. Giyuu could only reacted by holding up his sword hoping to lessen the impact. He saw the claw coming down but something whiz right in front of him. The next thing he noticed was a flame wall risen from the ground burning the demon alive.
'

"Blood demon art: Firewall."

"Nezuko?" Giyuu looking over to where the flame came from

"You sure are a pathetic man Giyuu."

"Sanemi? You're here?!" Giyuu said in disbelief

"Worry not! Reinforcement has arrived!"

"Uzui!"

"Hey Giyuu. Lets show these demons some flamboyant time shall we?" Uzui said

.
Just in the nick of time, reinforcement from the east, west and south had arrived to their aid. Now the hunters have tripled its amounts but it wasn't over yet. The demons, not wanting to admit defeat had also quadrupled their amount almost overwhelming the hunter forces. And mixed among them are also the regular demons who is also came for their comrades aid.
'

Genya: "Hey guys. Looks like we've made it to the party."

Aoi: "Good to see you Genya. Now, lets deliver these demons the proper punishment."

Nezuko: "That sound nice. How about you Zenitsu san?"

Rai: "He's still asleep Nezuko san. But sure, why not."

Inosuke: "Lets shred them to pieces!"

Kanao: "......Lets go."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Ah, i see. Well lets pay them a visit later."

"Meow."

.
Way far up in the north lies yet another battle. The demon king are facing the heir of the late demon lord, as she was supposed to be the queen of all demons but the title had already been taken. Tanjiro being as fast and efficient he is, manages to cut down the horde of demons she brought along with ease. Now he's facing her, a little child, the daughter of the monster who started it all.
'

"I'm impressed. You've managed to defeat them despite them being invincible." She applaud

"Perhaps you should change their title into 'hard to kill' instead. As nothing is impossible in this world." Tanjiro glared at her

"Right, you being alive is also something that is impossible. How have my father chosen you out of all being?" She questioned

"That man, your father had been living for thousand of years and he had killed millions of innocent lives."

"Do you know why my father died that night?"

"...." Tanjiro went silent

"Well, because he's weak. Millions? Rookie numbers. After tonight, those numbers will go higher and higher until there's no humans left on this earth." She laughs

"Well this is where we say goodnight. Goodnight, Haruka chan."

"Dance of the fire god: Waltz flash."

.
As Tanjiro surges forward at lightning speeds, he swings his red blade close to its target. But just before the blade even touched her neck, his body stopped on its own and it won't respond to him.
'

"What the?!" He exclaimed

"Blood demon art: Blood manipulation."

"What have you done?!"

"You're a stupid man. I may be a child, but i'm still a demon. My blood art specializes in taking control of peoples. Looks like it worked on you too."

"You will, never get, away with this." Tanjiro struggled

"Why don't you lay down first? You seem tired there."

.
She move her hand into a flat position. As if she was leading an orchestra, the body followed her signals and lay down with the sword laid right beside him.
'

"You're a funny man. Are all adult like this?"

"Get. Off. My. Face." He struggled

"You're strong don't get me wrong. But the fact you've just got killed by a child. Tch, how ironic."

"I. Need. To. Kill. You."

"You don't have too. Not anymore. And when you're gone, i'm gonna go and visit your friends. Be sure that their fate will meet the same as yours. Sayonara, Tanjiro kun."

.
She lifted her foot that was on top of Tanjiro's head and looked down at the man. She gave him a final good stare at his face and in the most gruel way possible, she stomped her foot and smash his brain matter out. For the second time of the night, Tanjiro has once again, became headless. She stares at the stone cold corpse to make sure it was dead, for good.
'

"No hardfeelings between us okay? Tanjiro kun. Looks like my father have gone blind upon his death. Time to go now. Shiro."

.
She called upon her cat and it meow in response. She retreats back into the forest looking forwards to see how was her creation doing against those pesky hunters.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Alright, we're here."

"That was fast. You're pretty good at horse riding Yushiro san."

.
In front of a giant house, they arrived at the enemy's mansion in which they believe their target were held at. They both dismount the horse and look over the walls to survey the areas.

Yushiro: "Hmm, looks like she's playing it safe. There're guards at the entrance."

Kiriya: "I'm gonna guess there's more on the inside. How are we getting in?"

Yushiro: "Through one place they couldn't guard. The roof. Are you sure you want to come with me?"

Kiriya: "I wouldn't want to miss the chance to be useful. Plus, i was trained to move in silence."

Yushiro: "Good, we have only two hours until dawn. Lets make it count."

.
And so, their mission began. To retrieve their most valuable assets from the enemy. They climb over the stone wall and move very carefully through the tall grass reaching towards one of the house wall. Yushiro throws a hook up to the roof and climb the rope that was attached to it. Once at the roof, they open up one of the skylight on the roof and dropped inside a room.

They quietly walk towards the door and open it slightly to peek the hallways. Not surprisingly, there're guards patrolling around the hallways. They sneak around in between the room avoiding the guard and sometimes distract them with a coin. They even used Yushiro's cloaking abilities to their advantage. After they reach downstairs, they began looking into the rooms. One by one, they found more and more suspicious activities and some were even illegal. They even encounter a room filled with heads from different people that was kept in a jar. Room after room after room, they finally reached at the end of the creepy hallway.
'

"This is it. The last room." Yushiro whispered silently

"Lets go inside. Maybe she's in here." Kiriya suggested

.
They open the door and lies beyond it was yet another hallway. How big is this house, well its a mansion so its no wonder. Instead of doors, the walls are lined up with creepy human sized test tube. Inside those tube were either dead, barely alive or asleep. At the end lies yet another door. But its more of a twin swivel doors rather than a singular wooden one. They both grabbed a handle each and twist it to open. It reveals a really vast space-
'

"Are you f**king kidding me?!" Yushiro yelled in frustration

"Yushiro san. Quiet." Kiriya tried to calm him down

"There's a giant gaping hole on the side of this building! And it wasn't even guarded! What the hell?!" Yushiro still yelling ignoring the latter

"Yushiro? Is that you?" A female voice called out

"Tamayo sama! You're here!"

.
Out of excitement, Yushiro had completely thrown out the stealth part of the plan and rushed over to the aid of his master.

"Tamayo sama! Are you alright?! What did that b*tch did to you?!"

"I'm fine Yushiro." She faintly said

"Yushiro san. Lower your voice. They might hear us." Kiriya warned

"And so what if they hear us?! They're just some stupid mindless creature!"

.
As if fate had heard him, a loud bang was heard from where they came from. Bursting through with great force, stood a bulky figure ready to pound some flesh into the ground.
'

"What did i just say, Yushiro san."

"I hate you sometime you know that?" Yushiro said

"What is happening?" Tamayo still confused

"Wargh!" The creature roared

"Oh sh*t! Help me get her down!"

"Here, will this help?" Kiriya handing over an axe

"More than helpful. Come on Tamayo sama! Get on my back!"

"Okay." She responds

"Great, now lets book it before those things books us for dinner." Kiriya jokingly said

.
With great success of acquiring their target, all they have to do is run as fast as they could away from the one guard that soon became twenty. They got on the horse and rode it the heck out of there with only ten minutes to spare before dawnbreaks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

770 45 11
โ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐›๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ฏ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ...
3.4K 90 18
*This happens after The Big Fight Against Muzan* Tanjiro and Friends are relieved, no deamons to attack anymore. the world was now at peace. but what...
2.8K 248 25
In a world where demons feed off human flesh, Tanjiro Kamado swears to bring down Muzan Kibutsuji and turn his sister back into a human. But in the m...
80.1K 1.3K 16
๐ŸŒนWhat would have happened if Tanjiro met Muzan but instead of trying to kill him he... has fallen for him?! and Muzan felt the same?! this is a love...