Isabela Ferrari(On hold)

By DeilineDante3

Meet Isabela Sienna Hermantè Ferrari. The first girl in all seven generations of the Ferrari Heritage. Once k... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
New characters
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
New Characters
More characters
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 5

16.8K 308 89
By DeilineDante3

Sounds of birds chirping. I open my eyes adjusting to the bright rays of sunlight shining through the window. i try getting up but then feel a sharp pain shot through my abdomen. I groan and slowly get up. Why the fuck do I have to get my periods right now.

I walk towards my little backpack and grab a tampon and walk into the bathroom. I stripped off my clothes. And when I turned in the mirror I stared at myself with disgust. My thigh looked disgusting it looked blue almost as if it was rotten, I looked so pale and lifeless I looked like the walking dead. i slowly looked up and my breathing hitched at my stomach that's covered in black and blue bruises. I just stand there trying my best not to throw up.

I sigh and enter the bathtub. I feel it up with steaming hot water and slowly get into the tub. I hiss at the burning sensation against my wounds but it relaxed my muscles slightly. I quickly finish up and wrap a towel around me while I walk out of the bathroom, as I was sitting on my bed I hear a knock at the door "Isabela are you there its me Lindsey" I quickly grab my sweatpants. Throw them on and put my hoodie on I walk to the door and open it "Hey sweetie I just came here to drop some of my clothes for you figured you'd need a change of outfits" she says.

"T-Thank you ma'am" I say looking down. I didn't stutter that much. Baby steps.

"Hey what did I tell you about calling me that, you really make me sound old." She says playfully annoyed.

"I mean look at me" she says twirling herself. "We practically look like twins"she says in a 'duh' tone. I give her a small smile. And she squeaks.

"You've the most beautiful smile even though it was just a little smile it's still so pretty" she squeals excitedly.

"Ok uhmm it's almost 9am and your family will be here soon get ready you have 30mins and meet me downstairs okay".she says while glancing at her watch.

I nod and take the clothes she brought me. A brownish tank top and pair of brown sweatpants. I put on the clothes and realise my bruises on my tummy are visible I quickly go to my backpack and grab an oversized brown plaid button shirt and put it over my shoulders. I look in the mirror and shrug my shoulders. Atleast its not visible anymore.

I have a great fashion sense.

Damn right we do.

New me, new life, new beginning.. i can do this. Lets get this show on road.

I quickly unbraid my hair and allow my long brown thick curls to rest on my shoulders and put on some lipgloss that I stole from ma'ams room.

It's 9:10 oh no I'm late I'm definitely gonna get a punishment for this. I quickly get up and fall to the ground face first.due to me standing up too quickly, I harshly bite my tongue holding back a scream, I fell on my tummy and hurt my ribs. I try my best to hold the tears in. I slowly get up and grab my sneakers looking for painkillers and see I only have one left. I sigh deeply and decide that, I'll keep the last one because I might need it more than I need it now. I take deep breaths and blink away my tears. I grab my things and head downstairs. "There you are I was about to come and get you". Lindsey says.

"So there's been a change of plans instead of going to the police station we will be going straight to the airport because your dad seems so eager to meet you that he finished the paperwork early".she says happily.

He wants to see me.My dad is actually excited to see me.

I smile at her words.

"Yay you smiled again but this time bigger than before, come on let's get going." She takes my bag and we walk out of the hotel. She puts my bag in the trunk. We enter the car and she turns on the radio and "blinding lights by The weekend" begans to play she starts bopping her head back and forth and we just sit in comfortable silence.

20mins later we arrive at the airport. We get out of the car and she grabs my bags leading us into the airport. I tap her shoulders she turns and asks "What's up sweetie?"
"Uhm n-nothing I-I uhm just wanted to know If I c-could go to the restroom."I say a little nervous.

P-pathetic l-little b-bitch can't even form a proper sentence Hahaha.

Fuck you, I'm trying.

How exactly do you plan on fucking your subconscious?

Bitch-

"Sure, don't take to long in the mean time take my phone and call the first number you see if you need anything okay? I have a backup phone with me so I should be the first number there alright? "She says and I just nod and look around for the restroom.

As I was scanning for the restroom my eyes stopped at a familiar face. My breathing quickened. it's him.

Daniel.

I try to move but I was frozen in my spot. He looked over at me and his eyes widened slightly seeming shocked?.... Before a sick smirk came across his face, as he eyed me lustfully and licked his lips. I felt my heart drop and quickly ran towards the restroom as fast as I could ignoring the pain in my thigh and ribs. I closed the door and locked it. I sat against the door and tried to catch my breath and calm myself down.

I slowly began to calm myself down when I heard loud banging against the door. "Open up my pretty doll I just wanna say hi" he said against the door. I panicked even more and held my knees close to my chest. "Don't make me forcefully break the door open" he said trying to kick the door down.

I got away from the door and took out Lindsey's phone I try to dial someone's number but then remembered that I don't know how to use a phone. I mean sure I've had one before but that was a year ago and it wasn't so advanced like this one

But it doesn't look to complicated right?

Welp I'm fucked.
Not complicated my foot. Shit! What now?!

The banging stopped I moved away from the door and I relaxed thinking he left just then I heard a loud thud and the door burst open. I screamed and shut my eyes tightly.

Daniel grabbed me by the wrists and I hissed at the harshful yank. "Now now doll you should've just opened up the door for me" he says while rubbing my cheek.

"P-please leave me a-alone please" I said with a cracking voice. Warm tears started streaming down my face and he just laughed.

"Aww don't cry little doll I just wanna have some fun with you." He said sickly.

"N-no don't touch me-" I try to push him away.

"S-stop p-please" I plead thrashing against him. "Oh i've missed you" he rasped. "I see why you're mother was holding off on me."

"L-leave me alone." I whimpered. "A little gift before I go" he smiles. He then pushes me harshly against the wall. And i groan in pain he comes forward and I quickly kick him with all my might in his pathetic little dick. "YOU LITTLE BITCH"He groans and falls to the ground. "I'll fucking find you" he yelled. I immediately grab Lindsey's phone. Two bulky man storm in "Is everything okay? We heard screaming ma'am?—" I slowly back away from them. "What is going on here" one of them asks his eyes bouncing between the man on the ground and me and I step back."We'll take care of him okay" the man says his slight russian accent slipping I continue to step back."Hey it's okay we won't hurt you- " I shake my head.. "You need to come with us- we'll keep you safe" And my skin crawls.

Don't trust anybody.

I push past the men and run "What are you waiting for catch her" and I increase my speed ignoring the pain in my ribs and thigh I just kept on running  till I collided with a hard surface. i shut my eyes tightly waiting for the floor to gracefully catch me but it never came.

I open my eyes slowly and look and see there are two strong huge muscular pair of arms around me. I slowly look up and I'm faced with a 6'5 greek god. We stare at each other for a while longer. I look behind and see that they didn't follow me and I'm back in the airport so now they can't get to me it's too crowded for them to try something. And I instantly relax a sigh of relief escapes my lips. I then realize the greek god and his arms around me, I look back at him too mesmerized by his beauty he had the sharpest jawline with amazing plump pink lips, with dark brown hair that was slightly messy but in a sexy way with beautiful tanned skin. He gave off a very intimidating aura. I quickly backed away and looked down "I'm s-sorry s-sir-" I was about to say when he stepped forward and raised his hand I flinched cause I thought he was gonna hit me, he noticed retrieved his hand and backed away a little " it's okay I'm not gonna hurt you alright I promise" he said in a very deep masculine voice.

Shit!

His voice was firm and deep but soft. I nodded hesitantly he raised his hand again slowly and lifted my chin his cold rings digging into my chin, but my eyes were still not meeting his gaze "Look at me" he said well more like demanded I hesitantly looked up and locked eyes with the most beautiful grey eyes I've ever seen that looked oddly familiar something about his eyes made me feel warm inside. He had a blank face yet his eyes held so many emotions. We stared at each other in silence."Mia Angelo?" He says breaking the silence. . I furrow my eyebrows confused at what he just called me.

"Isabela? It's you, it's really you" he said as he brought me into a tight embrace I stiffened not knowing what to do, how did he even know my name?

"W-who are you?" I ask a little scared.

He pulls away and looks down at me. I see a flash of hurt in his eyes he quickly covers it and gives me a small smile "It's me, Andrès don't you remember me Angelo?"

My face morphs into more confusion my brows farrowing more.

"Andrès?" I ask repeating it out loud why does that name sound familiar?

Where do I know that name-

Those eyes- it can't be can it?

Why do I know that name-

FLASHBACK(11 YEARS AGO)

"Come on bubba I wanna go to the park!!"5year old me yelled trying to wake Ale(Alejandro) up.

"Five more minutes"he groaned.

"No bubba you said that an hour ago now get up" I say trying my best to sound stern.

"But why do I have too, can't you go with Will or mommy" Ales whined.( Will was Isabela's favourite bodyguard)

I huffed "fine be like that then, I won't share my oreo cookies with you instead me and Deo will eat them. I guess I'll just cuddle with him from now on." I say huffing.

"Fine with me then." He said still asleep.

"I just wanted to spend time with you bubba you're always at school but I guess you don't have time for me anymore" I say sadly and give him my best puppy eyes and poke my bottom lip out with slightly watery eyes he turned towards me cursing.

"Dammit those eyes should be illegal" he mutters under his breath.
"Fine I'll be down in a few" he says with a sigh.

Haha it always works.

"Hey Isa you know I love you right?" He asked and I nodded "too the moon and back always and forever" we both say in unison.

"Mhmm I love you too bubba" I say with a giggle as he lifts me up the floor and starts to tickle me. "And don't you forget it. You are and always will be my priority I will always have time for you farfallina, always"

Awhile later...

(At the park)

"Isa stay by Diego's side and don't run off anywhere remember no talking to strangers" says Alejandro sternly "I love you bambina now go play" he says kissing my forehead. Before he grabbed his board and went off to skate.

Diego and I started playing around the swings. And alien spaceships."Hey Deo when's your friend coming"i asked him. "Uhmm his mom told our mommy that they dropped him so he's somewhere around here." He shrugged and quickly ran towards the slide. I was about to follow him when I heard someone crying.

I turned around and saw two large boys surrounding a boy that seems a little younger than them he was on the ground with a bruised knee it looked really painful. They then grabbed him by his spiderman t-shirt and yelled at him "YOU BETTER GIVE US THE NECKLACE NOW!!!"fathead 1 demanded. The little boy shook his head fathead 2 then slapped him by this time I was so angry I walked up to them and pushed myself in between the little boy and the two meatheads thus creating a rift between them.

"Little girl you better move or else" fathead 1 sneered.

"Or else what you big meanie what are you gonna do huh?" I asked angrily as I stood protectively infront of the boy he took a hold of my hand trying to pull me back but I wouldn't budge.

They just laughed and the other one grip my wrist really tightly and I bit his hand as hard as I could.

"Ahh you little brat!"he hissed in pain.
The other one was gonna grab me when the boy quickly shoved me behind him "Go away!"he said angrily.

Being the stubborn 5year old I am. I stayed put.

Just as the other fathead wanted to make a move someone came in between us he had his back turned towards us but I knew who it was.

Alejandro.

"Tsk tsk now now boys I wouldn't do that" He said practically fuming with anger as he grabbed the guy. And he dragged both boys by a corner.

I turned around to see the boy with the most prettiest grey eyes I've ever seen, holding on to my hand. "Hey it's okay my brother will sort them out, are you okay?" I asked him. He nodded. I smiled widely and took my hand out "My name's Isabela Sienna Ferrari what's yours? " I asked excitedly. "U-uhm Andrès  De'luca." He said with a small smile and looked down at my hand and immediately frowned looking at the marks around my wrists "I try to pull you away now look at what happened!" he said with concern etched on his face. "No, no it's okay I'm fine don't worry bout me are you okay you got hurt on your knee and on your cheek too". I say my eyes wide.

What now?
Oo yeah I know!

I went on my tippy toes and gave him a gentle kiss on his slightly swollen cheek. He looked a little shocked but then his cheeks turned a dark shade of pink. "Mommy always gives me a kiss to make me feel better and it always works." I say with a wide smile. He gives me a wide smile and his eyes light up. "Thanks Angelo" he says giving me a kiss on the cheek too I blushed and got shy." Your welcome Andrés" I say with a grin. He was about to say something when Diego came running towards us and immediately hugged Andrès. "Hey buddy I've been looking for you like crazy, where were you" Diego asked he pulled away and saw Andrès face he immediately got mad "what happened to you" he asked him noticing the bruises. "I'll tell you later dude it's a long story" he told Diego, he nodded and then I cleared my throat and they turned towards me "Oh hey Isa what's up?" Diego asked casually. "You know her?" Andrès asked with a confused face. Diego nodded and came towards me took his hand in mine Andrès looked at our hands and frowned. "Andrès meet my little sister Isabela and Isa meet my "bestest" friend Andrès" he introduced cheerfully. "Ohhh so you're his little sister"Andrès said with a cheeky grin I just smile nodding"uh hu" I said back.

From that day on we were inseparable.

And that ladies and gentlemen is how I met my best friend.

(Flashback over)

"Dre?" I ask with more tears breaming in my eyes.

His smile widens into a small sad smile and he nods I hug him tightly refusing to cry in front of him. A quiet sob involuntary escaped my mouth.

"Shh Angel it's okay.. I'm here now" he says while rubbing my back soothingly and kisses my forehead.

After a while we pull back and I give him a small smile.

"I-i how?" Before he could answer someone clears their throat.

He steps back and behind him stood 9 more men. I took hesitant steps back only to be met with Andrès chest.

"Oh honey here you are come on" says Lindsey.

I walk towards her and she takes my hand and leads me closer to the scary men. I grip her hand a little hard and she looks at me and says " it's okay sweetie it's your family"

Oh coo- wait what!

"Mia piccola bambina?" The man that seemed the oldest of all of them says I look at him and my eyes widen "p-papà?" I say while stepping back a little. I look back at Lindsey and she gives me a nod. My heart starts pounding and I just stare back at them. My chest feels like it's tightening. My airways are closing. Oh no I'm having a panic attack.

Wow just wow, a panic attack seriously? Dammit Isabela uhhg

My head starts pounding harder and my heartbeat keeps increasing. He must've noticed my panic and came forward I just moved back more not wanting anyone to touch me right now.

This is a little too much memories keep on replaying in my head this feeling is very overwhelming. I'm panicking.

No shit bitch.

Shut up.

"Hey, hey Isa it's okay look at me come'n it's alright I won't hurt you it's just me your dad breath with me." He says trying to calm me down only causing my breathing to get worse.

"ELIJAH!" He yells causing me to flinch he notices and quickly apologizes, someone quickly bends down by me and cups my cheeks "look at me bambina you're okay follow my breathing" he says seeming panicked he's breathing unsteadily.

I'm trying.

"I-I'm sorry Its not working-i-i can't breathe." I whimpered.

"Hey, hey you're okay just follow me"he explained softly. "I-i"

"Breathe Sorella."

"Thank you." I say in between breaths whilst my breathing slowly becomes even.

"You don't need to thank me." he says with a smile while shaking his head.

Soon enough my breathing gets back to normal, I look to see everyone with concerned looks and some with sad looks.

I look at the one beside me I raise my hand slowly and cup his jaw "Eli?" I say he hugs me tightly "Yes bambina it's me." After a while we pull away and he helps me up.

I look at my father to see tears in his eyes. I step forward cautiously and I look up at him "Papà?" He quickly lifts me up and embraces me in a bone crushing a hug I bite my tongue harshly holding back a whimper.

"I missed you baby" he says against my hair.

We pull back and I'm immediately pulled into another hug. I look up "Alex?" He nods frantically we stay for awhile and I try to pull away but his embrace is so strong. "Uhm alex? I think that's enough for now not to ruin the moment but you're crushing the air out of her!" Elijah said. Alexander chuckled and pulled away. And ruffles my hair I huff and slap his hand away "my hair" I whined.

"Hey bestie" says a masculine voice beside me I turn to see Diego "Deo" he smiles "The one and only" he says smugly. "I missed you principessa! " He stressed tackling me into a hug. "Can't wait to show the list of pranks I have planned for us" he says clapping his hands excitedly. I giggle at this and everyone's eyes soften. Weird I shrug it off. Judging by the way he's squealing this must be
Lorenzo. " Enzo? Right" I say cautiously unsure he nods immey and brings me into a warm embrace. I hug him back. His hugs feel different. I like it.

We pull away and as I'm about to go to the next person I freeze looking up at him. Alejandro my oldest brother standing before me. Tears build up in my eyes and I try my best to swallow the lump in my throat."Mia farfallina" he says with a sad smile "A-Alejandro" I choke out he brings me into a embrace. And a broken sob escapes from my mouth. "it's okay baby , I'm here it's okay" he says against my hair. My knees give out but Alejandro was quick to lift me and I cried on his chest "Its okay farfallina. I'm right here baby it's okay." He says we stay like that for awhile and I finally calm down. We pull away some time after. He kisses my forehead and moves my hair out of my face.

I blame my fucking periods for this!
is it even normal to cry this much cause I think the tap in my eyes are broken.

I just give him a small smile. And wipe my tears away. I take a deep breath. He pinches my cheeks I huff.

"Hi" I squeaked. He looks exactly like Elijah this must be his twin. Ezekiel. He looks at me for a while with so many emotions swarming in his eyes. I just hugged him he seemed hesitant but then hugged me back." I missed you zeke" I say. "I missed you too baby" he says and kisses my temple.

I move on to the next brother and see its Ace "Acey" I say he stared at me and his mouth kept on opening and closing he was trying to say something I brought him into a hug he didn't need to say anything because his eyes said it all. "I know Acey I missed you too" I say in a whisper so only he could hear me he tightened the hug. He took a deep breath "Izzy?" he asked his voice cracking slightly. "It's me ". I say while giving him an assuring smile. He just smiles and I notice everyone's eyes widen at this.

"It's a Miracle! Matteo pinch me" Diego gasps dramatically. Before being smacked on the back of his head by Lorenzo.

"Hey that hurt" he whines.

Everyone rolls their eyes whereas I just shake my head and move to meet the last but not least Matteo "Teo" he comes forward. And damn is he huge. He speaks and I immediately back away his voice gives me chills. "Hey neonatà you've changed a bit still as short as a dwarf". He teases with a smirk. I gasp dramatically "How could you say that we approached each other peacefully and here you are attacking my height I'm only 5'4 which is very normal for my age" I say seriously but he just laughs "it's good to have you back baby." "I'm not a baby"i say. "Sure you're not" he says sarcastically. I stick my tongue out and say "whatever".

"Dad it's time to board the jet we can continue talking in the jet" Says Alejandro.

My father nods and thanks Lindsey.

"Right uhm come'n Isa let's go." Says Lorenzo.

"Call me if you need anything okay sweetheart? I'll see you soon bye sweetie" says Lindsey.

I walk up to her and give her a tight hug "Thank you Lindsey" we pull away and I remember I still have her phone " uh-uhm here is you're phone" I say nervously seeing as I cracked it accidentally when I dropped it.

"What happened to it?" She asks " i'm really s-sorry I- dropped-" she cuts me off "it's okay sweetie I really don't mind besides I have a back up phone"

I nod and quickly hug her again and apologize again. And make a break for it before she can reprimand me. I hear her laugh lightly and she waves bye and with that we board the plane.

Long ass chapter I know right... yeah well its a way of me apologizing for taking a decade to update hehe..... anyways kisses mwah

4315 words.. well damn.
Didn't know it was that long.
I'm a 100% sure there are spelling mistakes somewhere along the way. Feel free to correct any typing era you find.

-lots of love
Destiny♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

624K 14.2K 35
Meet Angela Santiago, the daughter of the most feared mafia boss in Spain and the sister of three overprotective older brothers. She's a loving and n...
1.4M 27.9K 54
14 years ago two year old Violet King was kidnapped from her family sending them spiralling as they search the world for her. Present day Violet "Si...
1.1M 30.8K 79
Liviana Vitale has spent her life surrounded by trauma. But these past two years have been the hardest ones yet. She always thought the only brother...
Amara By -Piranesi-

Teen Fiction

64.6K 1.4K 30
"What's she called?" He asks. "Amara... Amara Contessa Andolini" I tell them. "An Italian name, for la mia principessa mafiosa.". ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~...