Mr. Player is my mate, but I'...

By Chemara_1

17 Year old Katherine Evans, finds out that she's mates with the most popular player in school. She's doesn't... More

Mr. Player is my mate, but I'm a nerd
Heart Broken
A new start
Chap. 4
Blakes POV
Your rejecting me?
Chap. 7
The party
A new friendship
Unexpected Feelings
Trouble on the mountain
Chap 12
You Marked Me?
Chap. 14
Date Night
Chap. 16
chap. 17
Chap. 18
Chap 19
Chap 20
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 23 Pt 2
Chap. 24
Chap 25
Chap 26
Chap 26 Pt 2
Chap 27
Chap 29
Not a chapter.
Chap 30
chap 31
Sequal info

Chap 28

46.9K 990 67
By Chemara_1

Warning: I didn't have time to edit or profreed, so enter at your own risk =P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kat POV

"Push" Dr. Washington said to me. I did what he said.

"Babe, your doing fine. Everything will be o...."

"Shut up the f*ck up Blake before i rip your freaking head off." I screaming releasing his shirt that I grabbed when I wanted to yell at him.

"I'm sorry" He apologized, hoping to calm to me down.

"You better be. You did this to me" I screamed while squeezing his hand as I pushed again.

"That's good. We can see the head. I'm going to need you to push exactly like that" Dr. Washington said to me.

"Push, push, push, push" Blake chanted beside me.

"Get that stupid camera out of my face Blake or you won't live to see another day" I growled over at him.

"Someone's grumpy" He mumbled under his breath.

"You would be grumpy too if you were laying here, pushing a baby out." I said throwing the rag I was holding in my other hand at him. 

"Katherine, im going to need to you to push." I prepared myself mentally and physically for this.

"Blake, hold my hand" I said looking at him calmly.

"Do I have to? My hand is still numb." I glared over at him.

"No, if you want to sleep on the couch."

"Fine" He grumbled.

"Push" And so I did. Me and Blake ended up screaming but stopped when we heard the most beautiful sound ever. It was the sound of our very first child. The new love of my life.

"I would like to congratulate both of you on your beautiful daughter." Dr. Washington walked slowly over to us with a bundle in a blanket in his arms.

"Would you like to hold her first?" I shook my head eagerly and opened my arms for her. She was so small but she was beautiful and she was mine. Tears started to slowly fall when she opened her eyes and looked at me. She was everything i've ever wanted her to be. Perfect.

"She has your eyes." Blake whispered, holding her small hand with one of his fingers.

"Yeah, and she has your nose" I whispered back.

"Have you two thought of a name for her yet." Dr. Washington asked, coming to stand on the other side of me. I looked over at Blake and saw him watching me. I smile crept to his face as he whispered the name inside my head.

"Yeah, we did". I exclaimed never taking my eyes off of Blake.

"Well since that's settle, you have some guest that would like to see the new addition to your family."  As if on cue, the door banged open and in poured mine and Blake's family along with Chris and Ryan. Tears slid down both Blake and my mom's face while mine and Blake's dad congratulated us.

"She's beautiful. She reminds me of you when you were a baby. You used to look at me just like that when I would hold you. It was the best feeling in the world. And now look at me. My baby has her own baby." My mom kissed me on the forhead cooing over the new addition.

Chris scooted her way over to my side and leaned over to get a good look at my little bundle.

"You did it" She said looking at me in amazement.

"Yeah it wasn't easy. It hurt like a b*tch." I said whispering at the end but of course everyone heard and chuckled. I sheepishly smiled at them before diverting my attention back to Chris.

"I see your liking your new vocabulary." I rolled my eyes at her. Figured she's say that. I mean she was the one that said I was to nice and that I needed to live a little. And now she's complaining about my choice of words.

"You know what? Your such a bad influence. Your the one that told me to take risk and live a little." I said shrugging.

"Your the one that have her like that" Blake piped in from across the other side of the room. "She's been cursing at me the whole time she was in labor AND the whole time when the doctor told her to start pushing. You created that monster, you fix. I want my beautiful, innocent Katherine back to the way she was. Curse word free." I stuck my tongue out at him before giving him a half smile.

"Soo, what did you guys decide to name her?" Chris said while dragging the O in so. I nodded my head for Blake to tell while I played with my beautiful daughter.

"Anna Katherine Spencer" He said proudly. I was so happy with Blake. After all of this commotion, he didn't leave me like I thought he would. He also isn't  a bad guy...sometimes. Okay only when he's not talking. His mouth can really get him in trouble.

"Why didn't you give her your last name, Kat."

"Blake came up with the name. And I like it so i'm not going to change it." I defended.

"But wouldn't it feel awkward if she has a different last name then you. What if something happens to Blake. Do you want to be reminded of that constant pain. I think you should change the last name to yours. I mean you did spend 18 hours in labor, it's only fair." Chris fired at me. I didn't know what crawled up her butt and died but what ever it is, I dont like it.

"What's your problem. It seems you've had this issue with me since we've met. But if I'm not mistaken, you were just laughing and talking to me a few days ago. Not to mention the fact that you live inside my house. You better fix your attitude Christina, because your starting to p*ss me off. Don't forget I can do you the same way I did Camille." Growls erupted from my left, followed by a very large and deep growl to my right.

"BLAKE, ENOUGH. CHRIS, STOP." He was furious. I'e seen him angry at Chris before but he's never been like this. It was like he was trying to control his wolf from taking over. I didn't like seeing two of the most important people in my life arguing like this. I passed Anna to my mom and watched as everyone walked out the room, excluding Blake, Chris and Ryan.

"You two just shut up and get over it. Whatever you have against each other get over it. It's not fair that you two can't get along. Do you know how annoying it is to see and hear both of you going at each other like that. I swear if you two don't get over yourselves and each other, you two wont be able to see Anna." I looked in between them at their shocked faces.

"Are you serious Katherine? You can't stop me from seeing Anna. She's my daughter too. I refuse to not see her." He said in anger and complete seriousness.

"I can and I will Blake. I will not have my daughter around you two while your practically ripping each other's throats out. It's not fair to her or me. I'm not gonna stress my daughter out over you two. I get a migraine while listening to you two. Now imagine what it will do to her. You love her, you'll stop this." I layed my head back on the pillow and closed my eyes. Just having this conversation was stressing me out. I swear if I start losing hair over them, they will so get it.

"Kat's right. This has been going on for to long. Chris, I understand if you didn't like him in the beginning but he's with Katherine. As long as he protecting her, treating her right and doing all the things a mate should do, we have nothing to worry about. So we need to put all of our difference's aside and make this work." I smiled over at Ryan. He was always the peace-maker. Whenever me and Chris use to argue, he was always there to tell us the right thing and to help us get our friendship abck on track. It's also the reason he's been my best friend for so long."

"Im sorry Katherine. I never meant to hurt you." Blake said looking at me with a sad face. It made my heart tug a little but it was the right thing to do. My eyes jumped over to Chris. I was hoping he will get the idea and say something.

"I wanted to say i'm sorry Kat. We've been best friends for too long and now is not the time to be messing it up. I also wanted to apologize to you Blake. No matter how much I tell myself fate made a mistake and put you with Kat as a mate, it's hard to deny your the right person for her. Because in actuality, you are in so many ways. Maybe not in beginning of your friendship but you two are definetly perfect for each other. No matter how much of an total and complete a*s you are, your a good friend. So with all of this said, I hope you can forgive me and allow me to see Anna."

I looked down to cover the smile that was taking over my face. I got to the edge of the bed and slid off, making sure not to move to much with the needles in my arm and everything. I lifted my head and looked around the room.

"I forgive you. Both of you. Now let this be a warning to you both." They nodded there heads at me.

"Group Hug" I said laughing. I stretched my un-needled arm out and let them all pile together. "I love you guys."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------HEY EVERYONE !!

Before I start rambling, I just wanted to say i'm so sorry I haven't uploaded in a while. I had some family issues I had to deal with so that's why I haven't been on here in while. I've also been sick over the past week and a half, and I just couldn't write, well type for that matter.

Now with that said, I just wanted to thank everyone who voted, fanned and commented since the last time I was on here. And if your wondering, the last time I was on here was December 31st. The day before New Years. It seems like A very long time. I know i'm a little late, I hoped everyone enjoyed their Christmas and New Years break.

Please VOTE

COMMENT

&&

FAN !!

And hopefully i'll try to upload on Saturday, if not then before. But i'm not making promises can't keep so i'm going to leave it like it is.

SOO ADIOS MUCHACHOS <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 180K 39
Jade Emmerson was born to two wolf parents but has a dormant gene that practically makes her human. When she found out Cameron was her mate she insta...
102K 2.7K 39
A seventeen (17) year old girl named Breela, lives with her mom, and is worried because she's turning 18 in a few months and hasn't found her mate ye...
632K 14.8K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...
5.8M 57.4K 33
Amy is a focused student and just wants to enjoy a care free senior year. Her family is fiercely over protective and she accepted years ago that boy...