We Got Married

By chichichu0203

[LISRENE] More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Special Chappy

1

10.1K 184 29
By chichichu0203

LALISA MANOBAN IS A MALE HERE, IF YOUR NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THAT YOU GO AND TAKE A SLEEP.

/////////////

"Lisaya, i received a project for you. Here take a look, you can decide if you want to accept this or not" Lisa's manager said and show to lisa the documents regarding to the new project that offer to him.

"We got married? why they want me to participate in this?" Lisa asked.

"I don't know, the producer just talk to me and send this to me. So what do you think?" He asked.

"If ever, who's going to be my partner for this project?" Lisa asked hi manager just shrugged his shoulder because even him didn't know who.

      Lisa is a successful soloist, a singer, dancer and an actor. He made to be in this position without any help of any company. He once audition to yg ent but unfortunately He didn't make it but Lisa didn't lose hope instead He used it to push it more. He just started to upload some videos in youtube. A lot of people liked him and his talent, He became popular after a year. He gained popularity, starting to have endorsements from some biggest brand His parents is very supportive to him. They just let him to explore the world. And now they are proud to lisa's achievements.

Lisa is originally from Thailand, but his family moves in korea when he's 5 years old. Since then he loves dancing and singing his dream is to show the world his talents and now he's already doing it in his own. A very hardworking person, Everyone admired him for being a sweet and down to earth person.

When he started to gained, he decided to get a manager to help him to manage his schedules. Lisa is already 7 years in industry, together with his trusted manager. They look like a father and son.

He also have friends form different Idol group. Jackson and Bambam is his best friend, Then jisoo from blackpink he met her when they lead one of the drama. They click and become a buddy, they like a brother and sister to each other. Lisa always checking his 'noona' they also get viral when a dispatch spotted them eating together. But lisa and jisoo clear that they just friends and they treat each other like a siblings.

"Okay, let's accept this. When this going to start?" Lisa asked and handed back to him the papers.

"Next week, I'll update them about this. Don't worry They said that they will going to give some briefing before they start this." He said and leave lisa in his house.

     Lisa just sigh, and pet his cat named Luca. He's curious about this project. He one time watch some clips about this and for him, maybe he will use this to practice to how to handle relationship after all he's still need this to improve her knowledge.

"Luca, who do you think will be my wife in this  project?" Lisa asked but luca just meow to him(as if ahahah)

     Irene just get back to there dorm after her photoshoot, she get inside and saw her members is watching in the living room.

"unnie, how's work?" Wendy asked her

"Tiring as always, do you guys already eat?" Irene asked.

"Yes unnie, we leave some for you just heat it again." Seulgi said still focused in the tv. Irene just walk to the kitchen. She's not hungry but her member left it for her, she appreciates it so she need to eat.

"Unnie, Pd-nim give this earlier. She said to give this to you when you get home" Joy and hands her the folder.

"Ne, just put it there i'll check it after." Irene said, joy put it in the dining table and go back to the living room.

Afrer she eat, she wash the dishes and dry her hand. She pick up the folder and go to her room.

"I'll go to my room now, i need to rest. Sleep early too." Irene when she pass in the living room

"Nee" They all respond.

Irene go inside to her room and take a bath and changes to compy clothes. She dry her hair and go to her bed, she remember the folder that joy gave to her. She get it and start reviewing it.

"We got married?" She continue to read every detail and frown. "Is lee soo man agree with this?" She said. Her phone rang.

"Pd-nim" Irene answer.

"Irene do you already saw the folder?" She asked

"I just done reading it. I'm going to participate this? i mean soo man agree in this?" She asked.

"Actually he's the one accept that project. Read it and tomorrow i'll discuss it to you personally. I'll still need to talk the other management, do you have any requests? like do's and don't" She asked.

"Unnie you know how i hate holding me, especially when it comes to guy. Just don't over board if it that's okay" Irene said.

"Okay i'll take note that, rest and tomorrow i'll talk to you. You should start packing your thing. This project will start next week it means 4 days left" Her manager

"Ne..." Irene replied and ended the call. "Oh, i forgot to asked if who will be my partner for this." Irene whispers. She just let it go,  maybe she will just ask her manager tomorrow.

~The after 3 days~

       Lisa, wear his hoodie and mask and cap. He decided to go to the market and do his groceries. His ref is almost out of stocks, he prefers to do it in his own. He don't want to bother his manager for this. This is his only time to relax and enjoy his alone time. Good thing people in korea is harmless, lisa's fan is respecting his privacy. They just asked some pictures that lisa gladly let them after that they will leave him. But lisa tell them that don't tell to anyone.

He arrived in the market, it's a public market that you can buy freshly meat, sea foods and fish. Lisa every week or if he have spare time he will visit here just to buy for his fresh food. He's leaving alone, his parents is staying in Thailand they prepared to stay there because of their family business.

Lisa never flex his family wealth. In Thailand they owned a hospital to her mother side and a restaurant in her step dad. No one knows that lisa is already big time before he become an artist.

She's wearing a simple clothes, sweat short and hoodie you can't even think that he's a rich ass. He walk to the fish section, a middle age woman catch her eyes. He can see that she's having a hard time to pick and carry the basket. He approache her.

"This one ajumma is fresh, and i'm hundred percent sure for that" Lisa said while pointing the fish, the middle age woman look at him and nodded.

"You kid is right,  actually i'm staring at that one but you have a point. Kasahamnida, are you going to buy too?" She asked.

"Let me help you with this first" Lisa said and get the basket, because the ajumma is having a hard time to get money.

"oh... thank you" She said.

"Ajussi this one and this, ajumma let me pay for this one" Lisa said and handed to the seller his bill before the the latter give hers.

"Oh... it's too much and beside you didn't even know me" The ajumma declined but lisa already get her change and snile to ajumma.

"Opps.... when is your birthday?" Lisa asked. and put the fish that ajumma buy in the basket and carry it. Together with his groceries.

"Tomorrow, thats why i'm here. I want to cook something special for my family. Give this to me, i can carry it and besides your groceries is looks so heavy" The ajumma said.

"Anni, ajumma i can handle this. It's nothing look" he even lift it, the ajumma just shoke her head.

"Stubborn child" She said they already outside the market.

"Do you have service? or car?" Lisa asked

"I took a cab to go here, so i'll take a cab again to go home" she said and about to get her basket to lisa but lisa move it to her back.

"I'll take you home ajumma, this is heavy and beside taking a cab in your age is not good" Lisa sid.

"You didn't even know me, and i didn't even know you. why would i let you take me home" ajumma and stare and lisa and put her hand in her waist.

"I'm not a bad person, ajumma do i look like one?" Lisa asked, ajumma look at her from head to toe

"A-ha.. ani" She said while shaking her head.

"See? hahaha I'm Lisa, just call me L ajumma" Lisa and smile infront of her. "How about you ajumma?"

"Seuhyun, you really stubborn child." She said.

"Come on ajumma, my car is just right there" Lisa and pointed his car parked not far from them. She just agree to him and follow the young man to his car.

     The already in the middle of the road, lisa asked the ajumma to her location. Good thing it's just along his way. They arrived in the village, lisa's car stop in the house.

"Ajumma you live here?" Lisa while looking the house.

"Yeah, i live here with my husband sometimes, my daughters visit us here" She replied.

"Daebakkk....." Lisa admiring the whole house.

"L, come inside let me treat you a lunch for helping and send me home. and i don't take no for answer" She said, lisa just chuckled and get the basket and follow the old lady inside. he's still amazed in every part of the house.

"Daebak, you have this? Wowwww" Lisa said pointing the little carousel

"Ahuh, my daughters, they used to play that when they still a young." They proceed to the kitchen, lisa help her to arrange the goods. "How old are you L?" She asked

"I just turned 28 ajumma last month" Lisa replied, he removed his mask and cap.

"Jisoos!! Lisa?!" The ajumma when she saw lisa's whole face.

"Do you know me ajumma?" Lisa asked but ajumma smack him " Aww! ajumma that's hurt." LLisa and cares his head.

"Of course i know you! you kid! Why you didn't tell me that your lalisa manoban. I watched your drama i even listening to your songs... you! aishhhh" The ajumma said lisa just laughed because of her reaction.

"So ajumma is one of my fan?" Lisa joked but the ajumma just throw a towel to him.

"Was, before, but now you stubborn child aishh" Lisa just laughing hard.

"Ahm, ajumma where's your husband? " Lisa asked.

"He visit our ranch in daegu maybe later he will comeback" The ajumma said. They just continue to work in the kitchen, they already comfortable with each other. Lisa suddenly miss his parents. He suddenly feel home sick.

"What with that face?" Ajumma asked "You don't like it?" They already sitting in the dining and eating.

"Oh, no! of course not. It's good and i love it. I--i just miss my family yeah... i miss them" Lisa and take a spoonful. Ajumma look at him sadly.

"Are you living alone here in korea?" She asked lisa just nodded. "You can go here if you feel alone, or if you want company. My door is now open for you, visit me here if you have time" Ajumma and hold lisa's hand. Lisa smile and melt in ajumma said.

"Really? I will not decline that, i will visit you here when i'm free." He said and smile.

"Just Give me a picture and autograph" Ajumma said cause lisa to laugh again.

"Of course, we will take a lot of pictures before i go home. Next time we meet i'll bring all copies of my albums for you ajumma" the ajumma squeal and clapp. They just enjoying each other company and continue to eat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

589K 17.1K 45
"I'm always here for you"
131K 2K 26
if red velvet got another member (again)
40K 1.1K 48
love is easier said than done
66.5K 1.6K 21
My life is a mess, everything is wrong, when I will be happy? Just once. Let me find a person or something that can make me happy and be a reason to...