Falling Into You (Twice Serie...

By SEYOUNGFAKEY

Im Nayeon one of the most famous person in South Korea for being the owner of the most famous clothing in the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 9

73 5 0
By SEYOUNGFAKEY

Both of them Jeongyeon and Nayeon were sitting facing each other inside the café and no one ever tried to break the silence. The laughs coming from the other people inside and the soft song that was played is the only thing they can hear. Jeongyeon looked at Nayeon and her black eyes were staring at Jeongyeon seriously and she couldn't do eye contact with her.

"So" finally Nayeon talks breaking the silence between them but Jeongyeon still couldn't still look at her eyes.

"I'm sorry for not telling you that Jihyo was coming with me" she said in a low voice and all she can hear is Nayeon sighing. Jeongyeon looked back at her and she saw her staring at Jihyo that was having a fun conversation with Sana.

"I told her to take a break from the company but she wouldn't want to. That's why when I heard that she was not in the company it worried me because she never left the company without telling me" Jeongyeon felt her breath hitched when Nayeon looked back at her and their eyes met.

"And you're already calling her Jihyo" Jeongyeon's right eyebrow arched. What does that mean?

"Like all of our ambassadors calls her Secretary and not by her name and I guess she's comfortable with you since she let you call her by her name" her lips forms into a smile and Jeongyeon can't help but to smile back at her, their eyes are still locked to each other.

"Well she's the one who told me to call her Jihyo" Jeongyeon saw how Nayeon's eyes suddenly widened and gasp like she couldn't believe what she just heard. So cute.

"Really?" Nayeon asked in a shocked tone and Jeongyeon can't help but to chuckle first before nodding.

"I guess she likes you" she chuckled looking back at Jihyo that was already staring at her.

Jihyo waved at Nayeon when she catch her staring at Jihyo and she waved back her hand at Jihyo and Jeongyeon looked how her eyes forms a smile her bunny teeth was now visible and she giggles a bit.

God why does it sounds so good in my ears.

"Hey" Jeongyeon jumped out when someone suddenly taps her shoulder and when she looked at the person it was Sana looking at her with smile in her lips. Oh god she's going to tease me.

"So hi I am Minatozaki Sana I am Jeongyeon's friend" Sana said looking at Nayeon and Jihyo was already sitting beside her.

Why didn't I realize that they were already sitting with us argh Jeongyeon.

"Oh I heard a lot about you being a great model" Nayeon said smiling and Jeongyeon can see Sana's cheeks tainted with a faded red probably due to Nayeon complimenting her.

"Oh Sana are you flattered?" Jeongyeon asked Sana teasingly on her ear and she just glared at her.

"Well thank you" Sana stopped for a second she looks at Jeongyeon confused before turning her gaze to Nayeon and Nayeon giggles.

"Nayeon. Im Nayeon" she said still smiling and Sana nodded shyly but then she looked back at Nayeon with a shocked expression on her face.

"You're Im Nayeon the owner of NayIn?" Sana looked at Jeongyeon but Jeongyen just replied her with a laugh.

"Yes I am" Nayeon replied and Jihyo couldn't help herself but to laugh too.

"Wow it's great knowing you Miss Nayeon" Sana said stretching her arms infront of Nayeon and she gladly accepts it.

"You can just call me Im Nayeon" both of them shook hands and after that Jeongyeon elbowed Sana on her side.

"So" Sana cleared her throat before taking a sip of coffee from her cup.

"What are we going to do now?" Jeongueon looked at Sana and her gaze turns to Nayeon and she looks like she wants to go back to her company.

"It's almost sundown" her eyes shifts to Jeongyeon and Jeongyeon can feel her heart racing. They all looked at Jeongyeon but she was only focused on this beautiful bunny that was infront of her.

"So?" Sana asked her eyebrow was rising. Jihyo was also looking at Jeongyeon weirdly.

"Why don't we go to the sidewalk near the beach? The sun is starting to set now it's currently 5 pm" they were watching their watches except for Nayeon who keep her eyes on Jeongyeon.

"Oh that will be great" Sana said cheerfully and she stood up fast.

"Why are you guys still sitting there? Time is ticking and Mr. Sun is saying goodbye already" we laughed at her as she runs fast outside the café.

"Hey wait for me!" Jihyo shouted as she follows Sana not minding everyone who was already staring at them. Oh god this is embarrassing.

Good thing there aren't so many people today but Jeongyeon knows that someone is out there taking a picture of them but she just shrugged that thought off.

"They look just like little kids. We should go now"   Nayeon said while watching at the two girls running towards the sea before chuckling and she was already standing infront of Jeongyeon so she nodded.

"Yeah" then both of them followed the two girls that was already taking pictures outside. Jeongyeon didn't know that Nayeon was standing infront of her smiling watching at Jihyo.

"You look so happy" she was shocked when Jeongyeon said those words but she managed to smile and god Jeongyeon does hope that the ground will swallow her whole because she didn't realized she just said those words.

"Well I'm happy seeing Jihyo having another friends" she looks at Jihyo again like a proud mother. Jeongyeon guess Nayeon is Jihyo's only friend.

"You're her only friend?" Jeongyeon asked just making sure while staring at her and she was still happily watching Jihyo having fun with Sana.

Jeongyeon guessed that the time just stopped when Nayeon slowly looks at her. Jeongyeon couldn't feel anything from the surroundings her eyes were only focused on Nayeon. She was the only person that she can see. Jeongyeon can feel my heart starting to beat faster and her breath hitched as Nayeon showed Jeongyeon those bunny smile of her. Am I in heaven?

"Ms. Yoo" Jeongyeon snapped out of her thought when Nayeon waved her hand infront of her face.

"Are you okay?" Jeongyeon nodded at her then Sana called them.

"Hey guys come on let's take some picture" Sana said in happy tone so before Jeongyeons heart can explode because of this lady standing beside her she started to walk closer to Sana.

"Come on I'll take a picture for the both of you" Jihyo said while preparing her camera then Sana suddenly hugs Jeongyeon then she smiles at Jihyo.

"Ah you look good together" Jihyo says in a cute voice so Jeongyeon just smiled at her Nayeon was looking at the both them.

"Yeah because we're best friends" Sana chuckled and Jeongyeon just shook her head before focusing at the camera.

"1...2...3..." they heard a camera shut then Jihyo took another one and  she did took a lot of pictures of them before ending up walking closer and showing them the results.

"Oh we look so good here Jagi" Sana said before encircling her arms in Jeongyeon's shoulder.

"You're being flirty again" Sana glares at her and both of them Jeongyeon and Jihyo were laughing.

"Oh Nayeon you should take a picture too with Jihyo" Nayeon looks at the three of them shocked like she just snapped out of her thought she just shook her head.

"No no I'm okay" Nayeon hesitately answered and Jihyo looked at her pouting.

"Oh come on Nayeon don't be such a killjoy" Jihyo took her arms then she hugs Nayeon in her neck. Jeongyeon see how Nayeon rolls her eyes up before hugging Jihyo in the waist and she couldn't resist her chuckle they look cute.

"Okay okay on a count of three smile guys okay" Sana says positioning the camera and both of them smiled looking straight to the camera.

"1...2...3..." then lots of camera shuts were heard before Sana gets tired of taking pictures of them.

"Oh Nayeonie we look so good in this" Jihyo squeals while showing Nayeon their photo smiling happily.

"You should put this in a frame okay" Jihyo commanded and Nayeon just laughed at her. Best friends they are.

"We should enjoy ourselves today" Sana said before running at our comfort place and Jeongyeon thinks this place wouldn't be their comfort place now because Nayeon and Jihyo are already here and she knows this will be their comfort place too.

"Oh god I really enjoyed this day thanks Jeongyeon" Sana said hugging her. The four of them are now at the parking lot ready to go home and it's already getting late.

"Thanks for treating too Sana" Jeongyeon said making her smile fades away.

"Yah! You tricked me!" Sana said starting to sulk. Jeongyeon just ruffled her hair.

"I'll treat you soon" Sana immediately removed Jeongyeon's hands from her head and started to walk to her car while kicking the rocks that she walks into. Sulking squirrel.

"Bye Jagi!" Jeongyeon waved her hand at her and she just roll her eyes at Jeongyeon. She then looked at her right and there Nayeon was leaning at her car while Jihyo is already inside her car. Oh god Jeongyeon did kinda forgot that she was with them.

Another embarrassing moment Jeongyeon.

Sana didn't have the time to say goodbye to Nayeon and Jihyo since she was already not in her mood. When Sana left them Nayeon walks closely to Jeongyeon.

"Thank you" Jeongyeon looked at her confused good thing she couldn't clearly see her face since it's already dark in here.

"For what?" Jeongyeon saw Nayeon who was staring at her sandals and she's playing with her fingers. How cute.

"Thanks for bringing Jihyo with you and I enjoyed this day too" Jeongyeon couldn't stop herself from smiling. Gosh good thing its dark here.

"You're welcome Ceo Im" Jeongyeon said nodding trying to stop herself from smiling widely.

"I told you just call me Nayeon" Jeongyeon was taken aback from what she said and then it reminds her about what happened the other night.

"Well, you are always welcome Nayeon" even though it's dark here Jeongyeo could still see a smile that forms in Nayeon's lips. How pretty.

"We should go now" Jeongyeon nodded at her before she went back inside to her car. Jeongyeon couldn't see what they were doing inside because they didn't turn on the lights.

She waved her hand at them even though she can't see them and before they left Jihyo opened the car window and lets out half of her body of the cars window.

"Goodbye Jeongyeon thanks again" she said smiling before sliding herself back to the car and all Jeongyeon can do was to wave at them with a smile on her lips.

When she couldn't see their car anymore she decided to go inside her car and as she sit inside she took a deep breath.

"This day is so fun" Jeongyeon whispered under her breath remembering the things they did earlier but all she can remember is that one bunny girl looking so happily at her friend. Her eyes full of happiness everytime she looks at Jihyo.

"She really loves that girl" Jeongyeon looks at the picture in her phone where Nayeon was unconsciously smiling looking at Jihyo. She knows it's bad to take a photo of someone without them knowing but she just can't help it and as she touch her face in the screen, she smiled.

"I wish I could also make you smile like that"

-HIII HOW ARE YOU? I HOPE YOU'RE DOING GREAT! AND ALSO THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY IT REALLY MEANS A LOT TO ME AND TO EVERYONE WHO VOTES I LOVE YOU ALL! I WISH YOU ALL GOOD HEALTH EVERYONE AND ALSO HAVE A NICE DAY! 🐧🦁🐸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 1K 19
are we friends? something more? or is it just my imagination... I know you stare at me a little too long and it makes me start to wonder... well...
9.7K 299 11
Yoo Jeongyeon, CEO of YJY Enterprise, a cold person (to others) but funny person (to her girlfriend, Nayeon.) But she have a secret. Nayeon, girlfrie...
You and Me By Uno

Fanfiction

211K 6.2K 95
Son Chaeyoung is a college student and the only daughter of the CEO of Son Group of Companies. She had a tragic love story with her first love dying...
3.3K 70 18
"Your so sweet you know?" "i know.." *Please ignore my grammar mistakes 🙏* *First MiChaeng story*