I Want to Start an Ordinary L...

By kirael123

I am Renard Mill, a normal person with a normal life but behind these normal life I was living a hellish life... More

I was given a chance
I Want to Start an Ordinary Life
Remembering, Wishes and Hope
A Plan
Past and Dreams

Confrontation

78 1 0
By kirael123

Lewis's POV:

We continue to eat even if it's awkward. I was famish with the different kind of foods present in the table. Truth is when I reincarnated in earth, I never tasted this kind of food again but don't get me wrong the beef stew and the other cookings of my mother in that world is the best.

Normal routine that always happens in the morning. My older brother talks with my father about business and my mother just...uhmmm... hehhehehehehe...

She just kept looking at me.

"Mother is there something wrong?"

"No, I just uhmm, I-"

She keeps stuttering that's is why I smile and said this words jokingly.

"Do I look handsome mother?" I smile a little not even minding the words I just said.

Never I expect my mother will say-

" Yes you do, you look wonderful today, Lewis..." She said lovingly

It was literally awkward, I cough for a few moments to get rid of the tension.

"Thank you mother...you look amazing today too"

We smiled at each other...

~Afterwards~

" Mother, and...uhmm-" I was contemplating on how would I address my father.

"Father..." I was silent for a moment as I heard my father

"You can call me father too..." He clears his throat after saying those.

I giggle internally. Just look at how cute my father is.

"Of course father,...I'm gonna excuse myself, thank's for the breakfast." I bowed and exit myself.

Wow, that was really, really warm. Never thought that I missed the chance to realize the kind of warmth they give me. It's just I'm to blind to see and realize it.

I continue to walk from the hallway until the bedroom feeling happy.

~Afterwards~

" Young master..." I was snapped back in my thoughts as soon as I heard Victor talking ( Victor is the personal butler of Lewis)

"Your older brother request to see you"

"Oh , where is he?" Before I my butler answer my question. I was stunned from the voice I heard.

"Hello, Lewis...I'm sorry if I disturb you but it seems that we need to talk" a stern and strict voice is what I heard coming from Andrei, my older brother.

'As I remembered, we really don't have the kind of close relationship since when we were younger even in my past life. It just we don't consider each other's presence.'

I looked at the person standing in the door looking so handsome just like my father. He had this kind of strict aura radiating from him.

He was really handsome. I wish I had that kind of body. Very well built and look at those biceps. I think I should, wait...why I am fantasizing my brother. Oh, what kind of a person am I. How could I, well don't get me wrong, I was just a hundred percent amaze. I am not into incest and I am not gay.

Never have I told you that in these world called 'Elem' is just like the earth but set in a different time. In these world boys can get pregnant with the power of blessing after they wed. You gotta have the wedding first and next is the blessing then honeymoon then have a baby.

It really is different, in earth I was the definition of a straight guy but in these world I can be bisexual if I wanted to but that would never cross my mind.

Let's stop this thoughts, let's focus in my brother.

"Let's sit first, brother" I gesture my right hand on the opposite sit in front of me.

My brother just sit quietly with elegance still eyeing me the 'what are his schemes' look.

I told my brother to wait first because I am gonna brew some tea. Victor whispered to me that it's his job and I told him it's fine I am not gonna poison him. He then explained that it's not what he means then I just smiled and said "Can't I serve my brother?" He then give off a sigh of defeat. "Fine, young master but-"

" I know, I will take care as to not burn myself".

My brother didn't say anything and he waited patiently.

I then go to my favorite place. My personal room full of herbs and materials that can extract different kinds of plants. I then hurriedly choose what I am gonna prepare while thinking of my brother and then after contemplating for a second. I spotted a lemon balm tea leaves. Then I decide that this is it...

After a few minutes-

"Phew... I really am the best..." I chuckled because of how I view myself. Well I never degraded myself after I live my life as Renard Mill. I realize that the talent in my first life is such a waste. After thinking for a moment I snapped back to reality then proceeded to my brother's location which is basically my bedroom.

---

"Are you not busy?" I asked curiously while serving the lemon balm tea in his cup then mine.

"I didn't know you can brew tea..." My brother take a sip then gave a refreshing look.

I just smiled then answered" I just discovered that tea is quite calming and I like it" I said with a simple gesture to let him continue what he wanted to say.

"What is this?" He asked not giving me his attention but into the tea he is currently drinking.

"Don't worry I didn't put anything suspicious in there so you can be at ease" I said softly without a hint of sarcasm.

He looked at me surprised because of what I said. Truth is, in my past life living as the brat Lewis (he is explaining his first life where he live as a bratty kid) I was good in making poisons. At the a young age, I was indulge in these kind of dangerous hobby and did some worst things that leads me to condemn myself and reflect in my past actions.

"Don't worry, I can take as many worst poison you gave to me" My brother looked at me with an eye of distrust.

Look at how he looks at me, he really is serious. Well, he is my brother of course he is immune because his body is trained. In my first life, I actually tried to poisoned him a few times or let's say a lot of times hehehehhe. I know it's serious but he never complained or accused me of poisoning him instead he just consider it as a training to make his body more resistant against different kinds of poison. Well, I am not bragging but I am proud to say that in my first life I am the best 'poison maker'.

I chuckled because of what he said and his look.

" Of course you are my older brother. I know you can tolerate me..."

"...." There was silence. Oops seems like my Renard self is starting to resurface.

"Aheem, so what did you put in these?" He gesture his right hand in his face close to his mouth then cough to get rid of the tension.

"Aah, it's a lemon balm tea, a good daytime tea to help you relax without getting you drowsy. I know you are busy with a lot of works that's why I brew these". I smiled my attention still focus on him after saying those words.

"..."

" Thank you for your concern..."

He lays down the cup he was holding gently.

" What are you planning?" He said while looking at me in the eyes. We really did have the same eyes. Never knew his purple eyes that I hate so much just because we are the same seems to illuminate a worried one. Even in my last breath, I clearly saw that he hated me but deep in those pair of purple eyes, he was greatly worried with a glimpse of regret.

I eyed Victor on the door to gives us space and he comply

With a 'thud' the door was shut. I then looked at my brother and sigh before I talk...

" First of all, I am sorry. It may sound crazy but...I really am sorry. I know you doubt my actions but honestly after I woke up. I want to--"

There was a long pause in my sentence still my brother is seriously looking at me waiting for me to continue.

A slight smile formed in my face then proceeded with my words

"-I want to...I want to change, dear brother, I really want to and I will..."

My brother was there. He was just looking at me without saying anything then after a moment, he stand up from his sit not looking away from me.

"I'm going" he said softly. He turned his broad back to me walking gently.

Every sounds of his footsteps, I listened eagerly. After his third step I bid to him.

"Then have a good-" I was cut off before I could say anything.

He still didn't not turn.

" The tea was good. I'll visit next time...Lewis" then he stride to continue walking away from me.

I smiled at his leaving back then answered silently, just like a whisper.

"Of course, I would gladly enjoy having you as my company... brother Andrei"...

AN:Credits to the rightful owner on the picture above. That is Lewis's elder brother, Andrei Mackartel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Riona By Now you Simi

General Fiction

336 87 15
Riona. In case you haven't guessed by now, that's me. This is my story. And I'm going to start from the very beginning, so you can get the full pictu...
2.5K 758 43
Abuse can have many forms, mine was a mixed cocktail. My childhood wasn't easy, Father was a piece of work, he managed to turn my childhood into a ni...
51.5K 2.3K 34
(COMPLETED) #Re-writing What if life changes all of a sudden. What if a happy life turn into a hell. if someone comfort you will you accept. It's co...
4.3K 369 30
Looking at myself in the mirror I began to trace the small outline of my birthmark with my fingers. Anxiety began to claw at the back of my mind beca...