Baby Wife ¦¦ JJK FF [Complete...

By swaeg001

❝How old are you❞ jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. ❝2!?❞he asked with a frown. ❝T-tw... More

Sneak Peek
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI🔞
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL🔞
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII🔞
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LIX🔞
LX
𝓕𝓘𝓝𝓐𝓛(1/2)
FINAL(2/2)
B0NUS-01
B0NUS-02
B0NUS-03
B0NUS-04
BONUS-5(last)🎀

LVIII

110K 4.9K 1.5K
By swaeg001

[At Jeon IT center]

"What? You want me to use y/n as a f#cking BAIT?" Jungkook shouted.

Yoongi rolled his eyes as Jungkook yelled again, "Hyung, have you lost your Sh!t?"

Jungkook kept blabbering, "I can do anything but that. I'll never bait y/n's life, even if I had to-"

Yoongi cut him off saying, "Listen f#cker! This for your own f#cking goodness"

"Hyung, I don't understand what are you saying? I can't risk her life" Jungkook yelled at him.

"We are here for a reason" Yoongi deadpanned.

"Just few days of riskiness will bring happiness for the rest of your life" Jimin said in a calm tone.

Jungkook threw a confused look and Yoongi lost his temper.

"F#cker just listen! We need to find him before something seriously happen. He f#cking put a bomb on your way! He can even sneak into your home"

"Hyung, is there another way?" Jungkook asked in a pleading eyes.

"I just found out that someone is deceiving us. We need to find that f#cker soon" Jimin spoke, earning attention from them.

"Hyung, I-I don't know, but I'm s-suspecting H-Hanbin Uncle" Jungkook spoke with hesitation.

"Exactly! That's what I wanted to say. I thought you will deny it, since he's y/n's dad, and he's been working for your dad for a long time" Yoongi spoke.

"So, what are you deciding?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook glared at him and spoke, "Hyung, I swear if something happens to her-"

"Again, you f#cking kidding me?" Yoongi yelled again.

"Okay, stop cursing you F#cker" Jungkook yelled back.

"Did you just. Okay whatever. Put your brain sh!t together" Yoongi spoke before leaving the room.

"Jungkook, It's just for a few days. And then you will be free from this hide-and-seek game with that so-called hidden rival" jimin tried to calm him down.

"Hyung, she wants a baby from me. And at this moment, I don't think we should go through this horrible things" Jungkook said with a concern voice.

Jimin couldn't help but laugh at him, Jungkook threw an angry glare at him and asked, "What's so funny?"

Jimin controlled his laugh and asked back, "Is she pregnant yet?"

Jungkook got taken aback and replied, "I-I mean no....But"

"Ugh! You're a little coward rabbit when it comes to her" Jimin said between his giggle.

Jungkook flashed a disappointment look at him.

"Listen to me. You need to purposely fall into their trap, let your guard down. So that they will fall into our trap. We are here, nothing will happen to both of you" Jimin informed.

Jungkook couldn't stop himself from worrying and assuming bad things.

"Just few days kook" Jimin said patting his shoulder before leaving Jungkook.

[_NEXT MORNING_]

You woke up hearing the alarm, and found yourself in the cage of your husband's body.

His right hand is on your stomach and left one is inside your tee palming your breast.

And his legs are literally hugging you like a side pillow as your back facing him.

You tried to turn causing him to wake up. He kissed your forehead and left your body.

You checked the time and it's already 9am. You don't have class today but he surely missed the office time.

Jungkook turned at you again and pulled your body close to him.

"You're not going to work today?" you asked snuggling your face into his neck sniffing his manly scent.

"No, are you hungry?" he asked in a morning husky voice and you replied negatively.

"let's cuddle" he said planting kisses on your forehead.

Since its off day for him, you wanted to hang out with him today so you asked, "Kook, do you have any plan for today?"

"Yeah, we'll visit a place you'd love" he replied making you curious.

"Where kook?!" you asked with excitement.

"You will see" he said cuddling you like a soft toy.

[Meanwhile]

"Is y/n alone at home?" someone asked through the Bluetooth.

"No, Mr. Jungkook didn't came to the office today. He's with her" another man in a bodyguard attire replied.

"Are they planning to go somewhere?" the person asked.

"As far as I know they don't" the bodyguard looking man replied.

"Shit, inform me immediately if you get any updates" the person ordered.

"Sure sir" the bodyguard said before hung up the call.

~Time skip to 11AM~

"Is everything ready?" Jungkook asked and you nodded after re-checking the stuff you're going bought.

Jungkook open the car door for you to sit on the passenger seat. You did as he said and he climb up on the car.

"Kook, you're not taking Steve and Nick?" you asked when he start the engine.

"Hmm, they'll be on the other car. Behind us" he replied.

"I'm really excited you know" you spoke looking through the window.

He didn't replied so you looked back at him and witnessed his tensed face.

He's sweating even under the air-con, so you asked, "kook, are you okay?"

He darted his gaze at you. Flashing a fading smile he replied, "Hmm... Just a little headache"

You noticed that the car already went far enough from home, as you panicked, "Why didn't you tell me before? You could have take the medicine"

He smiled watching your worried face and replied, "Don't worry, I'll take it eventually"

"But-" you tried to argue but he cut you off saying, "Take a nap, baby. It will take time"

You looked back and noticed Nick and Steve's Van is right behind your car.

Something is really fishy.

Why Jungkook is sweating like that? Why he didn't bring any other bodyguards but Nick and Steve? Why he didn't let anyone drive when he's not feeling well?

So many tension started building up in your mind as you kept looking at his side profile.

With that, you don't know when you fallen asleep on the car.

~Time Skip to 3pm~

Jungkook's car reached his home town aka Busan. He didn't came to their Jeon mansion. Where he first meet you.

He brought you to Mrs. Jeon's Farm House in Busan.

Mr. and Mrs. Jeon usually visits but Jungkook doesn't comes here often so he brought you here.

You were still sleeping when he parked the car.

He came out of the car and called Yoongi.

As soon as Yoongi pick up the call, he asked desperately, "Hyung, was anyone behind us?"

Yoongi replied with negative and Jungkook became more tensed about it.

Jungkook checked on you if you are sleeping or not before speaking, "Nick also texted no one was following us. Is that mean, they don't know?"

"I don't know but stay cautious. We already taken over the area. If anyone tries to get inside, we'll inform you. And immediately we'll take action" Yoongi replied in a serious voice.

Meanwhile you woke up feeling the sunlight on your face. The first thing you noticed is the driver seat is empty, causing you to panic a little.

"Kook" you called out while removing the seat belt.

Jungkook came back hearing your voice and unlocked the door from your side. "Baby, are you okay?"

You don't know why you was scared suddenly but seeing him infront you fit and fine, a wave of relief hit you.

You cupped his face and started caressing his forehead with your finger, when he bend down to your level.

"Baby, are you okay?" he asked.

"Hey, that's my line! Is it still aching?" you questioned back and he shook his head with no.

You smiled and spoke, "Good, where are we?"

He smiled a little before replying, "Mom's farmhouse in Busan"

You were too much shock to ask if it's real or he's joking.

You gulped and yelled with a wide open eyes, "Busan!! Farm house!! Oh my god!! Thank you kook!!"

"Anything for my baby. Let's walk around" he replied with a giggle.

You shook your head and spoke, "Let's take a little bit rest, I'll manage the medicine for you and then we'll explore"

You noticed Nick and Steve's van just arrived and they both jumped out of the van and started to take the small luggage and things you brought here.

[Meanwhile]

"Yes boss, they reached safely" the bodyguard informed daehan.

"Tell about the mansion and it's whereabouts" daehan asked.

"That farm house isn't properly safe than any other mansion" he informed again.

"That's good news. When are they planning to return?" daehan asked again.

"Mr. Jungkook didn't cleared anything to us. We're not his close bodyguards" the bodyguard replied.

"Okay, your work has finished. Take your rewards" daehan said in a serious tone.

The bodyguard smiled ear to ear until he heard a gunshot and found himself on the ground.

"This is your reward for deceiving someone" daehan said with a smirk before leaving the place.

[Time skip to Busan at 5:30PM]

You both are busy wondering around the farm house.

It's really your dream house. Every corner is your favorite.

Every corner is green and colourful. The flower garden has more than hundreds species of flowers.

A specific corner is reserved for animals, kind of zoo.

They seems very happy here, enjoying the cage but it has wide space inside and perfect for each and every pets.

You find it amazing witnessing the caretakers taking care as if each and every pets are their own child.

Well, all the pets are cute and funny, how can someone resist themselves from having soft place for those.

You enter the section of bird and found them chirping loudly. Maybe complaining, maybe celebrating?

You found a specific yellow bird sat on a closest branch of a tree, moving head as if wondering who is this new visitor?

The caretaker gave you some seeds and you exaggerate this palm to the yellow parrot.

You came to know that this yellow creature has a name, and if you call him by name he says, "hi buddy~"

"Cute~ This bird is so energetic than the others" you spoke watching him jumping and playing around and then returning to you again.

Making you amuse the caretakers pull out his phone only to play a song, and the bird started to bop his head with the beat.

"Mic Bop~ Mic Bop~" you heard him singing with the singer.

"Kook, look it's dancing. Aww you can dance?" you said looking at him fondly.

"Munchkin~" the bird spoke.

"Who the hell was that?" Jungkook asked immediately, who was looking another way.

"This parrot, Mr. Sunshine just called me munchkin. You're the munchkin here buddy" you spoke before excusing yourself to bring his food from the stall beside.

As soon as you left Jungkook threw an angry glare at the bird and spoke, "Hey! You don't have girlfriend? B!tch"

"Mitch" the bird immediately copy his words.

'Oh no, this bird can copy! F#ck' Jungkook internally started to regret.

"He's saying something?" you asked bringing another fistful food.

"I-I didn't p-properly heard it" Jungkook replied watching the bird is eating seeds from your palm.

How can he reveal that, he just taught a bad word to a fluff ball, innocent yellow creature.

As soon as the food finished the bird started to jump around another branch and started yelling.

"Mitch~ Mitch~ Mitch~"

You giggled and spoke, "He's acting as if he just learnt a new word"

'Thank god the bird thought, I said Mitch' Jungkook gulped hard.

"Let's visit others" he said dragging you out from the bird section.

The next section is for bunnies.

You stopped infront of a small house of a bunny family where the male were just resting.

"Look it's a bunny!! Its pure black!! Why does it looks like you?" you exclaimed with adore.

The bunny started to sniff your hand so you chirped, "Cute~~~"

A name board caught your attention as you started laughing, "Omg......its name is Hahhahah"

Jungkook just entered and asked, "Wait bunny's name haha!? Strange!"

"No.....hhahaha....Look over there.... It's name...." you spoke between laughter.

"Kookoo!" Jungkook almost yelled.

You controlled your laughter and spoke, "Same as you......you both looks so similar"

You started caressing his body as he melt in your touch, "Aww~~~~"

"He loves you" Jungkook spoke in almost jealousy tone.

"Woah..... Ma'am.... He normally doesn't let anyone touch him or pat him" the caretaker spoke.

"You are incredible" Jungkook spoke in a fake gasp and eye roll.

'Why everyone is trying to steal my girl?' he thought still glaring at the small bunny.

"Hey..... We have other pets too.... Let's go" Jungkook yelled pointing at the other corner. 

As soon as you left he poke the bunny and the pure black creature also reflected a *mutual hate* gesture.

"Woah! You little creature wanna fight me? Stupid!" Jungkook yelled in whisper.

"Woah.....jungkook....look there are a lot of baby bunnies" you yelled from the other corner.

"The one looks little bit big and sleeping besides the lettuce bowl is the mother of them" the caretaker informed Jungkook before going to you.

"Hell man.... Damn your hormones" Jungkook Said before leaving the place.

You both left the animals section. Walking through the flower garden you started to enjoy the calm weather.

Jungkook was walking side by side while his right hand is hugging your waist.

You stopped on your track just to lean on his chest, "Kook, we'll leave today right?"

"Yeah, unless you want to ditch your next classes" he replied softly.

You look up at him and spoke, "You know what? I can even ditch my classes to spend time with you. Let's stay here for few days"

He smirked and spoke, "Okay then, it will be a great chance to teach you some s3x lesson"

When you flashed an "Are-You-serious" look, he spoke in a proud smile, "I'll teach you some new positions and stuff"

"When did I even wanted to learn?" you asked.

"Tutoring is one of the greatest virtue and learning is interesting. So, I'm doing it tonight" he replied and you couldn't understand how you should reply on this logic.

Before you could say anything, he added, "I'll not be easy on you tonight, baby girl"

You rolled your eyes playfully and replied, "We'll see"

Jungkook's smirk goes wide with your reply.

_____________

What if I told you this FF is already came to end?

Sorry to say but, you already reached the climax of this FF, only few chapters are left. Be ready for the next chapter and don't forget to vote. Stay safe babies😊💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 10.9K 41
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...
136K 5.5K 57
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...
182K 5.3K 65
📖 ❝What, baby? Am I making you nervous? ❞ He already knew the answer to that. ❝Just wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...
1M 45.3K 60
(21+ ONLY) "I WAS SOLD" Three little words that stole my life.... The guard pushed her to the front, "bow to your new master" "NO!" She glared. "If s...