Baby Wife ¦¦ JJK FF [Complete...

By swaeg001

❝How old are you❞ jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. ❝2!?❞he asked with a frown. ❝T-tw... More

Sneak Peek
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI🔞
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL🔞
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII🔞
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVIII
LIX🔞
LX
𝓕𝓘𝓝𝓐𝓛(1/2)
FINAL(2/2)
B0NUS-01
B0NUS-02
B0NUS-03
B0NUS-04
BONUS-5(last)🎀

LVII

94.9K 4.8K 1.2K
By swaeg001

I'm back! Missed me? No. Okay.
Gosh I took my first dose of vaccine
and it's #@/$&.....
F#CK my low immune system. Now, I'm fine. Thank God!
_________

"kookie..... I want a baby" you whispered to his ear, making a shiver run through his spine.

"W-what?" he stutters nervously, and you found it extremely cute.

Well, he's always cute or hot.

He looks straight into your eyes, trying to find out if you are joking or not.

You giggled and spoke, "I want a baby with you. No....actually, I want to make a lot of babies with you"

He gulped and restrain his shockness before speaking, "Yeah, we'll make a lot baby and make it looks like a soccer team. Right baby?"

You pouted and yelled, "Yah! I'm not joking"

He cupped your face before speaking, "Me neither baby"

Before you could continue this cute bickering someone knocked on the door.

You both stiffen at your place and soon make a distance looking like you both were working.

"Ahem, you guys really can't stay a moment without touching each other" Jimin said, approaching the fridge to take out some can of coke.

"Umm... you need something, oppa?" you asked not making eye contact.

"They are calling it's been an hour! Come fast" he said before stepping out of the kitchen.

Just the moment he left, you are caged again, between your husband and the counter of the kitchen.

He pecked your nose and spoke, "Baby, we'll discuss it later, okay?"

You nodded as he led you out, "Let's go"

You both approached the living room to see they already decorated the cake with candles.

"They are here.... Finally!" you heard Mrs. Jeon saying with a cheerful voice.

You brought a shocked Jungkook to the cake, he's shock because he doesn't knew about this celebration. JungShook!!!

Soobin giggled with Jimin and spoke, "I guess we're having a double celebration today! Cool~"

Soobin make his way to Suha and whispered playfully, "Suha, can I get angry on you? So that you can bring me like Jungkook hyung did to y/n? With a surprise of course"

Suha threw an angry look and asked, "Who's the boyfriend here? You or me?"

Soobin caught off guard, as he tried to argue, "But-"

Suha cut him off saying, "Say another stupid word, I'll bury you here"

Soobin closed his mouth and went back to the place, beside Jimin.

BRO...... She is Min Suha for a reason!!!!

"Happy Birthday to you.....Happy Birthday Jungkookie....
Happy Birthday to you...." everyone clapped loudly as Jungkook cut the cake.

Time Skip~~

You were making puppy eyes infront of all the guest begging them to stay tonight.

You're sad at the same time because they already decided to leave.

"We've a lot extra rooms, you can stay here if you want" you requested yoonji.

"And that's what we don't want. We don't want to disturb you" yoonji spoke wiggling her brows.

"Eomma, at least you?" you asked Mrs. Jeon, who's already wearing her coat to leave.

"No dear, you guys need some times to get things together again, right?" she spoke giggling with yoonji like teenagers.

"Hope you guys already solved all the problems. Goodbye my child" Mr. Jeon said before bidding goodbye.

Suha came to hug you and spoke, "I know you're not coming to Uni tomorrow, so good-bye. Have a romantic night"

As all of them took their leave, the emptiness made you sad.

Jungkook closed the door and followed you to the bedroom.

He sat on the mattress of the bed and spoke, "Huff, finally we are alone"

"Kook, I'm tired" you spoke, removing the ornaments.

He smiled as he saw you approaching him. But soon his smile dropped when you dropped yourself on the bed.

"Oh my precious bed, I missed you a lot" you said in a satisfying tone, hugging your pillows.

"Hey, hey, I thought we are going to do something more interesting than just sleeping" you heard Jungkook saying.

You looked up at him and asked, "Oh really?"

"Since you're tired, let's try something new and relaxing" he spoke lifting his brow.

You got up and asked, "What is it?"

Jungkook pick you up in a bridal style and went to washroom.

You looked at him with surprise and he gave you an assure smile as he brought you inside.

He put you down on your feet just to go to the bathtub.

You watched his every action carefully, how he kneeled beside the tub.

He filled the tub with water and dropped a bath bombs into it.

Checking the temperature of the water few times, he stood up and went to the cabinet.

Your curious eyes saw him pulling out some small duck toy from the cabinet, making you giggle a bit.

He brings a lighter from the cabinet and went to the side table and the window where are the decorations of candles.

He carefully lighted up the candles and looked at you.

Your heart skipped a beat watching him pulling out his belt.

At the mean time the scent of candle spread across the bathroom making you feel butterflies in your stomach.

Your cheek gone red watching him unbuttoning his shirt, revealing the sexiest upper body.

You looked away and detached the thin layer of jacket from your body, revealing sleeveless floral frock.

He threw the shirt away and approached you to untie your ponytail.

He unzipped your frock and slide his fingers across your naked back.

Detaching the dress from your body he picked you up just to place you inside the tub.

The perfectly warm water touched your skin making you melt within a second.

He removed the pant and went inside the tub only with boxer.

You both kept quiet and examine both of your feature for some moment, feeling the warm water.

Jungkook is the first one who came close between your legs just to cup your face and place a kiss on your lips.

Pulling your body close to him, he unclasps your bra and threw it out of the tub.

Your clothed core felt his huge boner poking for entrance.

He pulled out from the kiss, sensing you are already out of breath.

He caressed your face with so much adoration and asked,

"I wonder what you asked from me, is exactly what you want or you just wanted me to distract so that they could surprise me?"

"Do I look like I was kidding about it?" you whispered in his ears.

He flashed a cute bunny smile and spoke, "I love you so much, baby"

You bop your nose with him, "I love you more, kook"

" I just realized, you haven't give me any gift yet" he said suddenly.

You crooked your brow and asked, "What do you want from me?"

"Trust. I want you to always trust me" he spoke.

You smiled and snuggle your face into his neck, "I trust you kook and that's why I'm still here, right?"

"I want another thing from you baby" he spoke with a husky tone.

"What is it?" you asked.

And the next thing you know is you're on top of him, riding his manh00d.

He's mouth never leaved your body until now. You're a thousand percent sure that the collarbone area is fully tattooed by the time.

The hickeys he gives are some kind of permanent tattoo, it stays even after few weeks.

Well, he always gives a new one before the past bruises could completely fade away.

__Next Day__

"leader, Jeon Jungkook already proved everything. What are you going to do now?" one of the minions asked.

"He proved that, he had some hook up before marriage. But we know it's lie. He has y/n even after marriage" leader spoke before unlocking the car's door.

"Hello, I'm Lim jiyoung and she's Jung Yuri and Kang Mayra. We are from Seoul University to meet Mrs. Jeon"

"Wait here" a guard said before going inside.

He came back within a few minutes and checked their body with metal detector. "You can go inside"

They entered the house with a wide open mouth and glistening pair of eyes.
"Omg leader! How big and beautiful this house!"

Making them snap out of their drooling, you called them, "Sunbaenim"

They were a bit taken aback watching you here, "Y/n! you here?"

"Of course I'm here because it's our house" you replied, shrugging your shoulder.

"Our house?" they asked in unison.

"My husband and mine....Please take a seat" you spoke politely.

Their eyes almost came out of socket, watching Jungkook is approaching the living room.

"Who are they, y/n?" he asked fixing his sleeves button and watch.

"My seniors, they came to visit me" you replied with a smile.

With lifting brows Jungkook shifted his gaze to them as they shiver in fear.

"She- she d-didn't went to University for long, t-that's why we came to visit her. Take this flowers" the leader managed to reply.

You took the flower and spoke, "Thank you sunbaenim. And don't worry, I'll be regular soon"

Jungkook came to take his wallet from you and then pulled you for a sweet kiss not giving shit about guest.

Your cheek started burning and crimson colour started spreeding all over.

They quickly hide their face but still you felt ashamed of it and kept looking down after he pulled out from the kiss.

Jungkook went outside and drove off his Bugatti, while they kept mumbling something between themselves.

"Sunbaenim, please have something" you told them gesturing at the snacks.

"No, y/n....w-we will visit you again. We have some important work to do...Bye y/n" the leader spoke before literally leaving like a crazy.

[Meanwhile]

"They have already ruined our every single plan. This time we will attack them from the front" daehan spoke, slamming the wine glass on the table.

"Daehan, I'm warning you" Hanbin said in a fierce tone.

Daehan chuckled and spoke, "Who.Are.You.To.Warn Lee Daehan?"

"It might cause a bad impression to her" hanbin tries to show his point.

"She's our blood, she needs to know that" daehan deadpanned.

"I don't see anything good in this plan" hanbin spoke with a disappointment look.

"That's your problem. She belongs to our family" daehan spat.

Hanbin rubbed his forhead and spoke, "She's my daughter"

"No! This sentence doesn't affect me anymore. I want her under my care. That's it" daehan argue back.

Daehan noticed his expression and spoke, "Mr. Park! Don't try to act stupid. Why did you warn jungkook about the bomb?"

"I tried to stop y/n. But-" hanbin said not making eye contact.

Daehan chuckled and spoke, "You're standing two feet into two different boat. You know what? You're going to drown soon" 

That's it. Hanbin gulped down thinking what might happen. He started to spill the beans to daehan.

[Flashback]

"Jungkook, someone is trying to kill you. It'll be risky to take her with you" hanbin said in a worried tone.

"How did you get the information?" Jungkook asked in a crooked brows.

"I have my ways. Just do what I say, don't take her. Someone just threatened me about her" hanbin informed.

Jungkook started breathing heavily in tension and spoke, "Give me the number, I have a professional track-"

Hanbin caught his shoulder and spoke, "I already hired men to track the number, just don't take my daughter with you right now"

Jungkook couldn't left you here anymore, he don't trust anyone as he spat, "I can protect my wife. She'll be there beside me"

"You loves to play with fire, that's fine. But it's about her life" hanbin said in concern.

Suddenly you appeared from nowhere and spoke, "If we have to die, we'll die together"

Hanbin and Jungkook caught off guard with your boldness.

Making them shock again you held Jungkook's arm and spoke, "Appa, I prefer dying with him rather than be alive without him"

[Flashback Ends]

Daehan listened to everything quietly but inside of him started boiling.

"Shit! Why she have to love him that much?" he yelled in disappointment.

He rubbed his forehead and uttered, "Once I'll talk to her, she will understand everything. I'm sure"

__________

💖💖💖Happy dadd- *ahem* Happy Namjoon day💖💖💖

Thanks for not giving up on yourself and your team. Thanks for leading those six angels in the greatest path. Thanks for not losing hope until now, Angel. Thanks for being the supporting leader. You're the best leader ever. Hope your all the wishes comes true. We purple you Joonie Baby💜💜💜

...........................

It's kind of double celebration. Thank you babies for 300K READS and 20k VOTES on this story. This is really a dream that came true. Love you a lot 💋💋💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 11.6K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
48.8K 2K 54
It all Started with a simple 'HELLO ' And It turned out to be a dreamy fairytale kind of LOVE STORY...❤ . ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡...
194K 7.1K 49
" Please what Papilio? Want more? Or want deeper? " He slowed down his speed , he's teasing me. I became frustrated at his actions. I'm about to say...
137K 5.5K 57
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...