Figuring it Out [Whitebeard P...

By The_SupreMe_BugMan

Alone. Abandoned. Uncared for. One Brat learns early on the dangers of his world. Shielding the one person wh... More

1. Ache
3. Woah...
4. Idle Chat.
5. Stubborn Brat
6. Alone Again...
7. Freezing
8. Warmth
9. Think before you speak.
10. Special! ✨
11. Warming up
12. Doctorine
13. Sleeping In
14. When...
15. Special!!✨
16. Trusted
17. YOU HAVE PARENTS?!
18. I don't wanna go...
19. So we meet again.
20. Family!
21. Even Farther...
22. Mr. Fine Print
23. Lawsuit...
24. Reach for it...

2. Who?

1.8K 45 34
By The_SupreMe_BugMan

-January 17th

 Milo burst through the entrance, quickly shoving the metal sheet in front, hiding it. He gasped for air. Falling on his back. Laughing silently to himself until a very disappointed but intrigued face appeared above him. Milo waved the wallet around, watching a smile grow on M/n's face.

"Nice. You're getting better." M/n complimented

"Really?!"

"Eh-sort of, still have a lot to learn."

"Oh wise and powerful one please teach me your ways" Milo joked

M/n hit Milo on the head "Cut that out, Brat!"

"We're the same age!"

"I'm older by default." M/n hummed with a smirk

"How so. What proof do you have!"

"My birthday is August 5th. Yours is October 17th. I'm older by default."

"By like 2 months!? That doesn't count!"

"A Birthday is a Birthday~ Suck it youngling."

Milo fliped M/n off, setting the wallet down on the crappy bed they used. M/n handed Milo a piece of paper.

"What's this."

"It's a counting sheet I got from the elementary nearby. You need to learn."

"oh, Okay. You count the money though"

M/n nodded, grabbing the wallet and sifting through the cash, tossing the empty wallet in their 'Return' basket.  Once M/n finished counting he left the hut. Wandering into the shabby city. As long as he didn't go to the more fancy places he would be able to buy some food. M/n walked out of the junkyard, hands shoved in his pockets. Keeping his valuables safe. He got a few odd looks from people walking past. He just shrugged them off, it wasn't every day you saw a homeless child who proudly walked with no shoes.

He stopped seeing the same blonde a block away from him. swiftly walking into the nearest store... Just as luck had it, it was a clothing store. He needed to get M/n and himself something as well. They'd need coats. M/n looked at the different racks of clothes, frowning when he saw the clearance didn't have any coats but some zip-up hoodies. Something was better than nothing. M/n grabbed two of them, Both of them one Size too big. They needed them to last so why not. Going up to the counter and paying, he walked out. Putting his on and lifting the hood. Just as he was about to make it to the grocery store he was yanked into an alley.

Jabbing his elbow into the person behind him and jumping away from the three. His body being 'circled' by lightning... More electricity though.

"Oi, Brain rot. We aren't gonna hurt you." The one in the middle claimed, he was older than M/n with dark hair and freckles.

"nice hit..." The one next to him groaned holding his stomach.

"yo!" The third waved with an excited smile.

M/n stayed on guard, lowering his hood.

"The hell do you want," M/n grumbled, raising his hand, forming a fist, and clenching it. The entire area's power went out. a few screams rang out here and there. The Three boys lifted their guard.

"We need our brother's Wallets back, That's it."

"Mhm, They need their stuff, legal information n' all." The blonde boy hummed, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh... C'mon then." M/n pushed past them, heading into the grocery store first, Buying a bit of food before leading the Boys to the Junkyard.

Ace looked at the boy, confused. He seemed to still be on guard while holding a relaxed form. It was odd. Sabo noticed Ace's staring, elbowing him in the Arm, holding a silent conversation.

"I'm Monkey D. Luffy!" Luffy held out his hand, breaking the Silence.

"M/n." The boy shook Luffy's hand, raising a hand to the fence before 'grilling' it open. The three boys were impressed.

"COOL!" Luffy shouted.

"Keep it down Idiot!" M/n hit Luffy over the head. "The old fart of an Owner doesn't know we're here!"

Luffy pouted, rubbing the spot that had been hit. Ace and Sabo continued their silent conversation, Ending it when they saw M/n climb a giant pile of garbage. Looking for something.

"What are you looking for."

"Nothin, I found it already," M/n grumbled, jumping back down and jogging towards the garbage heap they were at last night. They watched M/n kick something down before entering. "Well don't just stand there!" 

All three boys walked in, seeing the shabby home. Milo stood from his seat on the floor. Looking at M/n. M/n's only response was a Nod. Just as they were about to ask for the wallets both boys pointed towards the small bucket of them.

"You're Power is So cool! You're my friend now." Luffy crossed his arms making his decision final.

"E-EH!? No, I'm not!" M/n yelled

"Yes, you are," Luffy said bluntly

"It's too late, he's already decided." Ace snickered

"Yup, no going back now. He'll just keep bothering you until you give in."

"As If I would." M/n crossed his Arms.

"Good luck not being his friend, we found the wallets." Ace hummed, trying to lead Luffy out of the home... Ace wasn't able to drag Luffy out so he ended up throwing the boy over his shoulder and carrying him out.

Milo continued to stare off into space, what the hell just happened.

"What just-"

"No fuckin clue."

"How? Who?"

"Uuuh... I only got one of their names, the Brats name wasss~ Luffy. I think." M/n shrugged, 

"oh... Weirdos..."

"no shit... Bunch a' assholes too."

Milo nodded, agreeing with M/n.

___

Ace, Sabo, and Luffy walked back to Marco. Seeing him on the phone with someone. Once Marco looked at them he ended the Call and proceeded to lecture them. Until Ace handed him all of the Stolen wallets.

"How did you get them back-yoi?" Marco asked, sifting through his wallet.

"Asked." Ace and Sabo said.

"Yeah! He's got a SUPER Cool Power! and He's my friend now!"

"He never said he would be!" Ace yelled

"Don't care. He's my friend now."

"You can't just decide that he's your friend-yoi" Marco sighed

Luffy shrugged, getting into the back seat of Marco's car. Ace and Sabo following after Luffy, Marco sighed Shaking his head and getting in and Driving home. Luffy wouldn't stop going on about what he thought the boy's Power was. Apparently, it Revolved around electricity... Marco even learned his name. Already remembering the Other's name as Milo. Once they got home Marco had everyone pitch in to put the Groceries away. He went to Pops first thing after returning the Stolen wallets.

"Hey, Pops-yoi." Marco waved, his mother leaving the room, kissing Marco on the cheek before leaving the two to talk in Private. Marco blushed, smiling a bit more. 

"What is it, Lad?"

"Luffy made friends with the two brats who stole my wallet-yoi" Marco chuckled

"So he forced them to be friends with the Lad." Pops chuckled

"Pretty much... But... I kind of want to help them-yoi... As far as I've seen and what Luffy says he's seen. They live alone in a Junkyard..."

"I understand Lad, Give them time to get used to wild one first," Pops said with a smile, quietly snaking an Arm around his chair, pulling out a bottle of Sake.

"EDWARD NEWGATE!" Lidia shouted, causing Pops to jump and drop the bottle, "¡Será mejor que bajes esa botella, maldita sea! Sabes mejor ... Tratando de matarme de un corazón roto, idiota"

"Would it help If I said I love you?" Pops was testing his luck, Marco shook his head, moving out of the way as his mother stormed back in, ready to fight Pops on his Drinking habits. Marco told his Brothers about Luffy's encounter once he left the room. All of them Agreeing with him...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 286 29
Ace looked to his side with interest but soon his interest dwindled into disappointment. what he thought was a person was just a mere cat, though the...
97.5K 4.1K 27
{Modern AU} First time doing a x reader story. You have been uprooted from your home in Sabaody by your Uncle. Due to complications at your school a...
57.1K 2.4K 35
猿宴ゔ "please treat me with care!" "oh i'll treat you good alright." ➽───────────────────────────────────────────❥ all characters belong to eiichiro od...
542K 15.9K 112
[Name] was a very fragile girl, growing up she had three brothers who treated her like a sister, she didn't like violence or what so ever, she was a...