𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗲🦋

Por blesivxdraco

" you're way to innocent for your own good." " Im hungry." Grace Lancaster has always been to innocent for he... Más

CHARACTERS/ AESTHETICS
Chapter 1: River
Chapter 2: Grace
Chapter 3: River
Chapter 4: Grace
Chapter 5: River
Chapter 6: Grace
Chapter 7: River
Chapter 8: Grace
Chapter 9: River
Chapter 10: Grace
Chapter 11: Grace
Chapter 12: River
Chapter 13: Grace
Chapter 14: River
Chapter 15: Grace
Chapter 16: River
Chapter 17: Grace
Chapter 18: River
Chapter 19: Grace
Chapter 20: Grace
Chapter 21: River
Chapter 23: River
Chapter 24: River
Chapter 25: Grace
Chapter 26: River
Chapter 27: Grace
Chapter 28: Grace
Chapter 29: River
Chapter 30: Grace
Chapter 31: River
Chapter 32: Grace
Chapter 33: Grace
Chapter 34: River
Chapter 35: River
Chapter 36: River
Chapter 37: River
Chapter 38: River
Chapter 39: Grace
Chapter 40: River
Chapter 41: Grace
Chapter 42: River
Chapter 43: River/ Grace
Chapter 44: Grace
Chapter 45: River
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 22: Grace

14.5K 302 6
Por blesivxdraco

I looked up at the game now and then. I asked a guy next to me and he tried to explain it but didn't do a very good job.

I got off the bleachers to use the bathroom because I drank three bottles of water.

After I finished my business I washed my hands and that's when some else came into the bathroom.

I looked up in the mirror and it was Lyla. I was terrified of Lyla.

" look who it is." She circled me. "The whore." She smirked. " e-excuse me." I tried to get through but she pushed me back.

" where are you trying to go? To your boyfriend?" She mocked. " let me break it to you, he's not your boyfriend, he's using you, to make me jealous. And I don't like to be jealous." She got closer to my face making me jump.

" Why would he like someone like you, you've got fat thighs, this horrible hair, and don't get me started on your face. Oh! The way you dress, all those prissy dresses you wear, make you look like a desperate slut, he'll come back to me, he always has." She gave me a shove and my back hit the sink. She walked off into the gym.

I was already crying. Why would she say such mean things? I never wanted to hurt anyone.

Was she right? Was I desperate? I was desperate for a friend. He's dating me so I won't tell anyone he works at the bookstore for his family.

I cried harder.

He never liked me.

I stood up and walked out of the bathroom. That's when the game ended. He came out freshly showered and had my stuff in hand.

" hey...what's wrong." He came up to me. I grabbed my things out of his hand. " you don't have to pretend anymore, it's ok, I won't tell." I walked the other way and I heard the teams cheering him on for winning the game but he was calling my name.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

394K 12.9K 42
Started: 11/6/2020 Completed: 12/26/2020 "I hope you remember what I said, Atlas," he said. He went back to his firm tone of voice now that we were a...
7.6M 173K 73
Rosé My past haunts me. It has tainted me. But I haven't let it ruin my happiness. I only want love but I'm afraid of not being enough. And crushing...
2M 47.4K 74
'"Can you spread your legs a little farther for me, baby?" he asks me, his voice a low whisper. I nod, doing exactly as I'm told, and he bites down o...
1.9M 36.9K 45
*FIRST COUPLE CHAPTERS ARE CRINGE BUT GET BETTER... I HOPE :|* FIND AN UPDATED VERSION ON @waddlefreaks Arabella Carter A sixteen year old with a na...