YIZHAN pics

By yizhan_cutearmy

find yizhan pics , memes , yibo and xiao zhan's trending posts and one shots too. you guys can copy the pics... More

the untamed
the untamed 2
some yizhan books
BOSS AND ME {yizhan} {oneshot}
yibo and V
YIZHAN fanarts
some... YIZHAN 🥵🥵 pics
the untamed crack heads (memes)
untamed crack head (2) (memes)
YIZHAN Moments
LOVE {yizhan} {oneshot}
IT'S NOT DREAM {yizhan} {oneshot}
photo shoot
Mo Dao Zu Shi
Q&A
Thank you
Eternal
MY FAMILY {yizhan} {one shot}
Not an update
YIZHAN moments 2
Cuteuuu....
WHO??? {Yizhan} {Two shot} part-1
WHO??? {Yizhan} {Two shot} part-2
NOT YOU {yizhan} {oneshot}
the untamed 3
fluffs
WANT A FAMILY {yizhan} {two shot} part 1
WANT A FAMILY {yizhan} {two shot} Part : 2
lovely
❤❤

MINE{yizhan} {one shot}

214 21 13
By yizhan_cutearmy

..................................................................................

enjoy😁😁😁😁

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Wang yibo is the CEO of wang entertainments. He was arranged married xiao zhan. Xiao zhan is model, singer, and actor under wang entertainments. They love each other which they show it out. World around them know that they are married, they are couple but they never act like that.

Today there was an award function, zhan was one of the hosts of the event, and yibo is nominated in the category best CEO of year.

Zhan already went to the venue. Cuz he have to get ready there. And yibo is at work. he have to go to event in an hour. Zhan know what yibo would be doing, yibo is workaholic.

"boss! You have to get ready for the event." Yibo's secretary said and nodded his head. He took his bag.

"can you plz clean my desk." Yibo politely said.

" yes boss." Yibo left the office and went to home to get ready for the event.

yibo reached to event. He saw zhan was on stage. He went to his seat.

Zhan saw yibo down the stage, sat with some celebrities. He was having a talk with them. Zhan again concentrated on his job.

As soon as yibo went to stage. when he won the award he observed zhan being close with his co-host, of course she was pretty. He got a new feeling he saw both of them close. Zhan was acting all cute around her. yibo never saw this side of him. When yibo saw zhan pout, he want to touch it, feel it with his lips. He didn't like zhan being close to someone other than him.

After yibo's turn he left to home. He don't have to do anything there. He was tired, so he left to home. But him whole mind was at zhan, thinking about zhan. After having his dinner he went to sleep.

XIAO ZHAN'S POV

Event have completed, all staff left. I was alone with few more staff. How should I go home now? It's already late night, it will risky to go home alone. Yibo ... let me call him. What if he say he won't come? Is he sleeping? It's first time calling him. Yeah it's actually been 3 months since we are married. We are just being friendly, we talk about our day, we always be busy in our works but we still maintain a friendly environment. He is sometimes very cold and arrogant. What should I do now?? Let me call whatever it is.

Zhan???

"yibo-ah can you pic me from set plzz"

I am coming

He didn't let me say anything, he cut the call.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Yibo went to the set to pick zhan. there were no one, it was totally dark. Yibo made horn sound , may be zhan will come be the sound. yibo started to feel suffocated by that darkness. Soon zhan appeared, he was holding his phone's flash light. Zhan got into car.

"yibo-ah you arrived soon, thank you." Zhan thanked him yibo didn't even look at zhan, he started to drive. Yibo mind was thinking of something else, all the senses zhan was acting all cute around his co-host, he didn't like the way zhan act around others. Zhan was looking at yibo, his expression on his face zhan never saw that.

"yibo are you okay?" zhan asked yibo didn't gave any sign of response

"yibo I am talking to you..." still no response

"YIBO~~~" this time zhan shout his name loud yibo just gave a glance to him, again concentrated on road.

This is not gonna work, something is wrong with him. Zhan thought.

He slowly moved his hand to yibo's thigh and started to caress it. Yibo just looked at his hand. Yibo increased the speed of car with that zhan jerked back to his seat, yibo smirked at him.

"yibo-ah slow down you are scaring me" zhan closed his eyes tightly. Yibo stopped car at their house. Without saying anything he went inside the house. Zhan was totally confused about the situation. He went inside the house and saw yibo standing near the door. He came to zhan, pulled him by his waist, yibo drabbed him close to his body.

Younger observing every move of yibo. Yibo trilled his hand in his husband's shirt. Zhan shivered when he felt the cold hands on his bare skin. Yibo leaned close to younger's face and peck the mole under his lip. Zhan gripped yibo's shirt tightly and closed his eyes.

"look at me." Yibo said coldly. the bunny boy looked at yibo.

"I never saw your cute side." Zhan gave confusing look.

"what??" zhan uttered the word.

"you are acting all cute around your co-host" yibo smirked at him.

"are you ... feeling jealous?" zhan asked

"no..." yibo left zhan's waist, moved a step back.

"then why do you care?" zhan brought his face closer to elder's.

"........." yibo made poker face.

"admit that you are feeling jealous." Zhan teased him. Without waiting a second yibo pinned younger to wall, stared into his eyes. Zhan can feel the love, caring ness, possessive ness, that yibo hold for him. Zhan sweetly smiled. Yibo pecked his lips.

"remember don't get close to anyone other than me." Yibo's deep voice made zhan legs week.

"so my hubby is feeling jealous. And that made him angry." He teased again. Zhan wrapped his hands around elder's neck pulling him closed. Both can feel their breath hitting to face. Yibo moved to zhan's neck leaving wet kisses. Younger was feeling butterflies on his stomach.

"you are tickling." Zhan whispered. Yibo hugged him by his waist tightly. It may leave buries on his waists. he smashed his lips with the little bunny in front of him. Elder was kissing him hungrily. Zhan was really shocked for a moment. Yibo bit his lips asking entrance, zhan didn't move a little. Zhan pushed him, yibo tightened the grip around his waist instead. This time zhan pushed very hard, it made yibo to fall on ground, yibo kept his head low like he made a mistake, zhan felt guilty seeing yibo like that. He went to yibo to help him stand. But yibo stood himself.

"I am sorry." That's all yibo could say, he started to walk to his room without looking at zhan. zhan stopped him by wrist.

"you love me???" yibo looked at him with confusing look.

"or... you need me???" it made yibo's heart break in pieces.

"zhan i---." Yibo couldn't complete his sentence. Cuz zhan raised his hand gesturing to stop.

"did I do anything that made you angry?" zhan asked him with glittery eyes. Yibo went near him and cupped his face.
"you didn't do anything. I was just feeling jealous. That's it dear. I thought you would feel the same as I feel for you. But I was mistaken, it's ok. Have some rest you may be tired." There was complete silence for a moment.

"so you love me.... Idiot why did you take these much time to tell me this." zhan showed his bunny smile.

"......." Yibo looked at him blankly. Zhan peck his lips.

"then why did you stop right before from kissing you." yibo asked with expression less face

"I was just confused that you were using me." Zhan lower his head.

"you are mine right."

"I am all yours."

"can I have you tonight."

"are you planning to eat me."

"no I am gonna feel you."

"then feel me." Zhan wrapped his arms around yibo and started to kiss him. Soon yibo hand travelled to his waist and caressed it. Yibo bit his lip. It made zhan to moan, yibo took opportunity to slide his tongue. He started to taste his every part. Zhan feel dizzy. His knees became week. They both pulled away to breath. Yibo looked at him lovingly zhan just gave a shy smile.

Yibo went to his neck kissing all over, finding his sweet spot. Zhan griped yibo's hair. Yibo started to suck the skin. Making sure to leave mark.

"don't leave marks i have shoot tomorrow" zhan said between moans

"do you think i am gonna listen to you."yibo smirked

"jump" yibo said still concentrated no his work. Zhan wrapped his legs around yibo's waist. Yibo carried him to bedroom.

He place zhan on bed. He removed his shirt. And hovered over zhan, he traced his hands to yibo's abs. staring at his body.

"that's all yours." Yibo made zhan to blush.

" you didn't lock the door."

"no one will come, we are alone in this house." Zhan smiled at him and pulled closed not wasting any time. Yibo bit his earlobe, making zhan shiver under him. He removed zhan's shirt too, making him shy.

"don't be shy, soon I will see you naked." Zhan bit him on his biceps.

"make it fast I am already tired." Soon yibo removed all the cloths from zhan's body. Yibo was sucking and licking zhan's right nipple while playing with other. Zhan was totally a moaning mess. Those moans were the melodious for yibo's ears. Zhan isn't able to control himself. He is losing patience where yibo was enjoying every inch is zhan's body.

"can you please make it fast." Zhan whispered. Yibo looked at and smirked. Yibo looked at zhan's lower part. He kissed zhan's thick thighs. And looked at the pink hole.

"don't look like that." Zhan said.

"you are beautiful." Yibo said in husky voice. He kissed the pink hole, it sent shiver through zhan's spine. yibo insert his middle finger into hole without any warning. Zhan moaned loudly. He inserts one more finger. zhan had tear in the corner of his eyes. He gripes the bed sheet tightly, shut his eyes. Yibo pushed one more finger.

"yibo- ahh... I want you now" zhan almost screamed. Yibo pulled his fingers out. Zhan feel empty, he whined. Yibo looked at him smiling. He removed his own pant and boxer, through it somewhere in room

"ready??" zhan nodded. yibo thought to tease him a little, so just rubbed his dick at the entrance of zhan.

"what the hell are you doing? Do you want me to go from here right now." Zhan shout at him.

"my baby is really very impatient."

"you made me like that idiot. Do it fast." Yibo smirked, and pushed his dick in entrance of zhan. Zhan screamed at first. Yibo can feel the tightness around him , he groaned. Zhan clenched around him more

" you are so tight baby." Soon yibo started to kiss him and massage his left thigh to ease the pain. Zhan was feeling both pain and pleasure at the same time. Yibo squeezed his butt zhan moaned. Zhan was on cloud 9. Soon yibo's total length is in zhan. he pulled away from the long kiss. He looked at zhan he was totally exhausted. He kissed his mole under lip.

"you can cum baby." That's what zhan is waiting for both cum at the same time with loud moans. Zhan passed out. yibo slowly pulled out. He went to bathroom to get wet cloth. He cleaned himself as well as zhan too. He is back to bed he pulled zhan closer to his chest hug him tightly by waist.

"you are mine right??? Forever." Yibo smiled himself like an idiot and slept peacefully with his loved one beside him.

~~THE END~~

hi guys

it's my first time writing smut. hope you enjoyed it.

i am really feeling shy to talk to you guys after writing this chapter.🙈🙈🙈 i never thought i will write a smut too.

sorry if there are any mistakes.

feedback pllzzz.

love you all❣❣❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 23K 54
Yizhan fanfic Cover by @Da-ya-vi
54.7K 3.8K 24
Book 2 of "My young and rich husband' " it's been a while, since I last saw this face, which I loved dearly. which I thought would stay with me forev...
263K 15.6K 45
" I'm your daddy and you're my sugar baby " Yibo the only heir to Wang Industries is also a college student, due to his father's pestering he decided...
338K 20.7K 40
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo has been classmates since kindergarten. Zhan has a crush on yibo but never got the courage to confess. Unfortunately Yibo ha...