twist and turn Beyblade - Mys...

By rirurutowa123

A girl who will be with Blade breakers and who will guide them.. It's just I want to live.. I will lead this... More

characters
meetings
meeting with someone you know
unexpected shock
moving forward
Friendship and secret reveal(part 2)

friendship and secret reveal(part-1)

535 22 1
By rirurutowa123

kai told the information and the powers of the bit-beasts to them.

Towa: now I get it, Ray would you like to tell the part of the story I mean what actually happened. ( Leaning towards the wall)

Ray told his whole story.

Tyson: they at least have listened to you (he got up from the place)

Max: yeah!!

Ray: I tried to tell them they were not listening to me (frown)

Towa: ok guys, have a good sleep. It's late already

Everyone nodded 

next day 

at the night 

Kenny pov 

Today we had fought against charming prince's and of course, we won the match, and we heard the story of the side of lee I wish they had given the chance ray to tell his story and one more thing that he has able to do the tiger claw attack. everyone was surprised that he managed to do even perfect than Ray. which was amazing. even amazing is that ray got his bit beast Drigger back he has been even more powerful and amazing.

Kenny: today was amazing dizzy

Dizzy: yeah sure it was 

I have heard some noises from outside 

Kenny: I will come in a second.. (coming out of her study)

I went outside as max, ray, and kai woke up hearing those sounds 

Ray: did you hear these sounds.

Max: we all woke up ( seeing to words Tyson) he won't even wake up if the end of the world (sigh)

Kai: leave him

Kenny: there is someone outside (whisper)

Ray: let's go and check who is it.

end of pov

they all reached there and there was someone they know 

Max: Wow, it's Towa-chan! (Surprised but not surprised)

ray: yeah she is practicing at this hour 

kai: she not even noticing us.

Towa's pov

if lee can do the tiger claw attack, so I thought even I will practice tiger claw, I have almost perfected max's defense and dragoon hurricane so whats big deal to practice tiger claw

Drazler: Ojou(mistress) you know what you are some times mean( in mind)

Towa: drazler now tiger claw 

Everyone: what!!! 

Towa was the one who was shocked.

Towa: what are you guys doing over here, you should be sleeping right! (Coming near to them)

Kai: yeah, but we are not Tyson who won't wake up on earthquakes (in his sarcastic face)

Ray: Yeah, you were practicing( saw on the ground) what !!

when ray saw the land it was all shattered 

Kenny: how can you do this much in a single day(shivering)

Towa: can we go to the room and speak (rubbing her head and sighs)

the end of pov

everyone went to the room and staring at me as she served them tea

Towa: wait, guys, I will tell you first stop starring at me like that it's like it will make a hole in my body! (Sweat drop)

Kai: so tell who are you.

max: yeah, you know a lot about us. but we don't even know your surname.

Ray: please we don't want to leave apart from you it's like we are in the distance.

Kenny: Hey guys should I also call Tyson

Towa: no need of it he knows everything. 

everyone: what!!!

Towa: I have one condition

Ray: tell us, Towa

Towa: promise me that you will treat me as your friend. and won't give importance to my status.

everyone nodded

Towa: actually, I am a bey-star 

Kai: mind to explain whats that we know because we heard it from Mariah.

Towa: it is not like bey-battels. we do performances with the help of our Beyblades and bit-beasts actually am the current champion.

Max: so that's why are you so popular.

Towa: as Tyson told you already. I have already been champion for 5 years

Ray: so he wasn't  joking 

Towa: you guys thought he was joking.

Kenny: as you know there are many types in Beyblade.

Towa: that makes sense

Max: Towa-chan whats your surname( with his puppy eyes)

Towa:...(hesitantly) Kurenai.

ray choked his tea, max's mouth was open, kai was in disbelief and Kenny's reaction was like he was about to die.

Max, ray, Kenny: wait/you/is/a/are/Kurenai/know/sister/of/shu Kurenai

Towa: I didn't understand it guys. stay calm ( too guilty)

Max: wait.. a.are you Kurenai shu little sister.

Towa: yes

Tyson: where is everyone, hellooo gauys,(seeing everyone) nooo wone thold mhe theat there was meeting over here( sleepy mood)(translation: hello guys no one told me that there was a meeting over here)

Max: Tyson you know that Towa is shu Kurenai's little sister.

Tyson: So you finally told them(clearly woke up). 

Towa: yeah, I didn't have any choice.

Tyson; so, how many things you told them.

Ray: what do you mean by how many is there more than this 

Towa: Tyson it was going so well the why...(she gave him an angry smile)

Ray: you can tell us everything.

Towa: well I am in the elite 7. I am a scriptwriter for some films. 

Kenny: you know what I am a great fan of shu Kurenai he is also known as genius bladder and the legendary bladder( he was sparkly). he is my inspiration

Tyson: chief you are very sparkly this might ruin my sleep( as everyone put their hands in front of their eyes.)

Towa: I am sorry guys I just wanted to have fun with you like a normal friend I guess it won't happen. because I didn't have any normal friends before Toko, Nika, and Tyson.

Ray: who said that you are not our friend 

Tyson: I told you right if you told them everything it would be good.

Towa: thanks 

ray: actually I am still having some doubts

Tyson: Towa-nee tell your real name they will find out everything 

Max: so Towa is not your real name. so what is your real name 

Towa: yes, Towa is my stage name as well as nickname almost everyone calls me by Towa. and I like to call myself my nickname.

Ray: so we will call you Towa itself 

Kai: so please give us your introduction.

Towa:(recalling her mother and her past bit-beast she lifts her frock like a princess) Yue, Yue Kurenai. nice to meet you all. hope we would get along very well.

Kai: you are having such a beautiful name Yue I mean Towa.

everyone was shocked that the kai Hiwatari gave a compliment to someone.

Ray: if I am not wrong Yue means moon and it's beautiful to hear.

Towa: yeah( seeing toward the moon) it just makes me a bit sad. I guess you should go to sleep now.

Max: now the name makes sense.

Towa: I said go to sleep you are having a match tomorrow and I will warn you guys I am going to wake you up at 6 am. ( with a smirk). I am going to say some strategies tomorrow so wake up early

Tyson: let's go guys if she said she will start to wake us 30 min before itself.

everyone went to their room and on the beds

Max: hey Tyson I want to know why doesn't she loves her real name.

Kenny: when she was telling her name she looked sad.

Tyson: because of her mother's name. her mother's name was yuri she died due to unknown reasons. she was close with both shu-ni and Towa-nee. she was the only one who gave her the nickname Towa which means "eternity from a far distance" no one knows why she gave her this name.

Ray: she said that she didn't have friends before why

Tyson: before her mother died. she had a very weak body. who was not able to go out as other children do. she once was at the point of death after many things happened that I don't know. my grandfather told me not to make her cry. because she already had suffered many things.

Kenny: after suffering from many things she is still so kind caring and sweet.

While kai was reminding his past till he fell asleep.

The next morning as Towa told she woke everyone at 6 am when Tyson was not waking up she told ray to bring ice from the cafeteria as he did 

Tyson: it's cold, it's cold. it's cold.

Towa: Tyson, say thank god that I didn't let kai to wake you up if I did he would have put pepper in your mouth. holding her hands on her waist

Max: yeah! let's get freshen up guys! we are having a match to win today

on the bus

Max: this is the best thank you chief! you are the best of all!

Tyson: what happened max

Max: look he made a new launcher as well as he repaired my Beyblade!

Tyson: only for him(looking towards him)

Ray: someone is looking like a moon today! (kai stared at him while he gave a compliment on Towa)

Towa: who!

Max: Towa! he is talking about you 

Towa: me!! (disbelief)Ray are you flirting with me but after this match, you will think "why did I say"

Ray: why

Towa: you will understand after the match with Mariah. upon that, if my brother knows that someone has flirted with me he knows it I don't know-how ( phone started to ring) oh, think of the devil and he is here.

in the phone call(she kept in the speaker)

Shu: Towa are you ok

Towa: what do you mean by I am ok of course I am fine but why did you call this late its night in America right.

Shu: yes, but I had a dream that someone was flirting with you

she saw towards ray as so everyone

Ray: is he a psychic

Towa: chill shu-ni it was just a dream 

Shu: ok, and yes remember to call me whenever someone makes you cry or anything I will surely make them see what is death. ( with the scariest tone)

Everyone trembled at what he told

Towa: ok, ok have a nice sleep. good night.

Shu: ok take care best of luck

Towa: bye

Kai:( tapped at ray's back) better luck next time.

Tyson: wow it was actually scray

Mr.Dickenson: he is a very nice brother don't you think.

Towa: yeah

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

author: hey guys what do you think about the next part I guess it was short don't worry next part will be more than this. hope you liked the story. this was part one the next part I will make it interesting.

next chapter

Mariah: Wow who knew that it would be fun.

Lee: yes, punishing us to carry these many shopping bags.

max, Kevin, Tyson: yeah

Mariah: did you say something

everyone: no nothing(horrified that they will give more shopping bags)

Ray: that's why the old man says never underestimate girls

================================================================================

next chapter- friendship and secret reveal(part-2)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 451 14
โœ“Under serious editing and bits being rewrittenโœ“ May 10, 2018 #1 in KAIHIWATARI #2 in tala #8 in tyson You, a 17 year old, are an ex - member of Maj...
23.4K 1.4K 35
โ Rule no. 1 - No secret dating. โž โ The problem is that I don't know what problem I have with him! โž When the new BBA team, the bladebreakers was ma...
2K 94 12
This is a story of a girl named (Y/N) McGregor who is very passionate about Beyblade and is an excellent blader. What happens when she falls in love...
33.1K 1.5K 32
" ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ. " Recovering from an alcoh...