Ruckus Crown

By Clfern

Men Of The Crown 5 | R-18 • Mature | COMPLETED Prisoners in their underground are people Ruckus will not give... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue

Chapter 39

19.4K 720 178
By Clfern

LUMINGON SI Ruckus sa may pinto nang pumasok ang grupo ng kapatid niyang si Pyrmont sa loob ng silid ni Death.

Mag-aapat na linggo ng walang malay si Death pero tumataas na ang tiyansang magising ito. The information took a little bit of agony in his heart and gave him hope that there's still chance that his family of three will be weld again.

If Death wakes up he can already focus next on finding Sunset personally and not just by surfing the internet and different databases. He believes she's out there, he just needs to find her and bring her back home. To his house, beside him and Death where she belongs.

"Howdy, bud? What's the latest with Death?" Hiru asked.

Transporter ito ng kapatid niyang si Pyr at nakapagtataka na napapadalas ang bisita nito. Wala na naman siguro itong magawa sa buhay sa mga nakalipas na linggo.

"Getting better..." Ruckus replied as he watch his other friends take a sit, flouncing as they do so. "You all look like you haven't had a good sleep. Were you all after a mission?"

"Yeah..." His brother Pyrmont replied while resting his head on the sofa. "Dumaan lang kami para tignan ka at si Death."

Ruckus nodded and then looked at Hiru when he took a phone and snap a picture of him.

"What the fuck are you up now taking picture of me?" Kunot noo na tanong niya sa kaibigan.

"Chill, man. I just found your contact image ugly already. Needs to update it," sagot nito saka tumayo at lumapit kay Death at kinuhaan din ng litrato ang anak niya.

"And why the heck do you need to take picture of my son now?" Irita niyang tanong dito.

Hiru sat back beside him before giving a reply. "Just because." Walang kuwenta na sagot nito.

"Damn you," he cussed his friend.

"Have you sniffed cracks again, Hiru?" One of his friends scoffed, it was Rival.

"Nope!" Hiru grinned then scowled. "But the nurse who wanted some hugs and kisses from me has strong perfume. Dang! It almost knocked me off."

Tinulak ito ni Ruckus at sinamaan ng tingin. "You banged someone before coming here?"

Tang'na baka kung anong virus and dala nito mahawa pa si Death.

"Dude, I said hugs and kisses!" Hiru rolled his eyes at him. "You act like you didn't fuck hoochies. Fuck you."

"It's not because of that! I'm worried you got a virus in you and Death will get it—"

"I didn't touch him, dude."

"But you touched me— what the fuck?!" Ruckus stood up abruptly when Hiru tried to embrace him.

"Geez, such a pussy." Hiru shook his head.

Umawang ang labi ni Ruckus. Minsan niya ng narinig si Death na sinabi iyon. Nakaramdam siya ng lungkot dahil mag-iisang buwan niya ng hindi naririnig ang boses ni Death.

Ruckus sighed then glared but fastly frowned while looking at Hiru's eyes. "You know what, I just notice now," he trailed.

"What?" Asked one of his friends, Xenux.

"Hiru has the same lake blue eyes as Death," Ruckus replied.

Naupo siya sa armrest kung saan nakaupo ang kapatid niyang si Pyrmont na nagmulat ng mata para tignan si Hiru.

"Oh? You just notice?" Hiru grinned. "I noticed it months ago."

"Yeah," Ruckus drawled. "But Death's eyes are still cooler and striking than yours."

"That's fine. I'm not competing here." Hiru shrugged, staring at Death. "Anyway, I have a question." Pag-iiba nito ng usapan.

Nagsitinginan silang lahat kay Hiru.

"Spill it." Ruckus impatiently spoke.

"Would you still love and accept your woman if she end up invalid? Like if she can't walk and she'll be bound in the wheelchair— for example," tanong nito na nagpakunot ng noo nilang lahat.

"Why?" His brother Pyrmont asked, straightening in his sit. "Are you in love with someone who can't walk?"

Nangalumababa si Hiru saka naningkit ang singkit na nitong mga mata. "No, but I just thought about it when I visited one therapy center for veterans that lost legs. I saw men and women who were alone because their partners left them because they break a leg— literally. They are amputees."

"I wouldn't leave if my woman end up crippled," Rasmus answered. "I mean, I did not love her because of her legs. So if she lost it, it's still her. So, really I don't understand those shitheads that left their partner when one lost a leg, an arm, or end up invalid. I mean, you love a person not because of that one part of their body but the whole. If one part of her goes missing or breaks you still have the rest of her that you can keep, right?"

Nagsitanguan ang mga kaibigan niya.

Siya naman ay napabuntong-hininga.

"How 'bout you Ruck?" Hiru asked, eyes on him.

Minasahe ni Ruckus ang noo. "I don't really know..."

"What the fuck do you mean by that?" Hiru narrowed his eyes on him, suddenly his friend's eyes are sharp.

Ruckus sighed. "Look, I don't know. And I don't want to imagine my ma chérie in that state. I mean—" He shook his head, "I will love her nonetheless but the mere thought of her not being able to walk will be too much to bear for her. I can accept her, it's just... Sunset is a strong woman and doesn't depend on anyone, and for her to depend on someone like that would really crush her. And that, I am not ready to deal with. I can be with her, take care of her, love her no less but would my love be enough for her to accept herself? To depend on me and be happy? Or I'll just end up watching her slowly slips away?"

Ilang sandali na hindi nakaimik ang mga kaibigan niya bago bumuga ng hangin si Hiru.

"Good to hear that but yeah, it would suck if your woman will slowly slip away before your eyes because your love isn't enough for her to think there are still ways to be happy despite the changes in her," saad nito.

Tinapik ng kapatid niya ang binti niya.

"Don't get depressed now. It was just a question. Sunset is fine. She might be kicking asses right now."

Ruckus just gave bleak smile. I hope so...

Nanatili ang kapatid at mga kaibigan niya ng halos isang oras pa bago ang mga ito nagpaalam na aalis na dahil inaantok na ang mga ito.

"Don't touch him, Hiru." Paalala niya sa kaibigan ng lumapit ulit ito kay Death.

"Dang bud, even the hand?" Tanong nito.

Inis siyang lumapit sa mesa na nasa tabi ng kama ni Death at kinuha ang spray alcohol.

"Held your hand." Busangot na utos niya dito. "I don't know why you always want to touch Death but fuck you. This will be the last."

Hiru just gave him a wide grin.

Matapos niyang wisikan ang kamay nito ng alcohol ay tulad ng lagi nitong ginagawa pag-aalis na ito ay hinawakan nito ang kamay ni Death. 

"Wake up, Death. We're waitin' for you, okay?" Hiru said before bending forward, pressing his forehead to Death and whispering something which Ruckus didn't understand.

"And what did you say now to him?" Ruckus asked.

Hiru smirked. "I said, he should wake up and beat you because you've been eyeing the nurses— woah!"

Umilag ito ng sinubukan niya itong sipain saka tumatawang lumabas at nakipagsiksikan kina Rasmus at tinulak pa si Pyrmont para lang mauna itong makalabas ng silid.

"What the fuck?! Hiru?!" Pyrmont shouted in annoyance.

"Tang'na mo Hiru!" Gigil na sigaw din ni Vsql na nabanga sa hamba ng pinto.

Napailing na lang si Ruckus dahil sa kagaguhan ni Hiru bago naupo sa swivel chair na nasa harapan ng mesa na inilagay niya sa tabi ng higaan ni Death. The hospital room of Death become his office, bedroom and all. He just don't want to go home and be welcome with silence in his house. Not that it wasn't silent before but his house feels hollow when he knew no one is waiting for him inside. At ayaw niyang masyadong maramdaman iyon kaya't umuuwi lang siya kung may kailangan siya sa bahay niya.

Ruckus opened his laptop and started looking for his woman's trace and all about the people that could go after her. Binigyan siya nila Java, Cairn at Node ng listahan ng mga tao na pinatay ng mga ito kasama si Sunset at ngayon ay tinitignan nila kung meron ba sa mga kamag-anak o kasapi ng mga ito ang nagtangka na gumanti sa dalaga.

Hours passed and he got nothing. It's frustrating but he can't stop. Natigil siya sa ginagawa nang may pumasok na nurse para bigyan ng liquid food si Death.

"Good afternoon, sir." Matamis ang ngiti na bati nito sa kanya na tinanguan niya lang saka ibinigay ang atensyon sa anak niya.

He always watch everything that the doctor or nurses does to Death even the feeding. If it makes them uncomfortable, he doesn't care. Kailangan niyang masiguro na maayos ang pag-aalaga ng mga ito kay Death.

Nagtagis ang bagang ni Ruckus nang mapansin na panay ang sulyap sa kanya ng nurse.

"Miss, fucking focus on what you're doing before I asked my brother to fire you." Kalmado pero may bahid na inis na saad niya.

"S-sorry, sir." Paumanhin nito.

Ruckus exhaled when the nurse did what he told. Then he turned to the door when it opened again only to scowl when he saw the flirty annoying nurse again.

"Sir, after the child is fed I will have to clean him and change his clothes and bed," anito at tumabi sa kanya.

Through his peripheral vision, he saw that this nurse have more open buttons than the nurse who was feeding Death.

"Will you fix your clothes?" He told her.

"Uhm, it's already—"

"Miss, I know what's the clothes protocol in this hospital." Inis niyang putol dito. "And call me an asshole but you've been flirting. You batting your eyes every time you step inside my son's room is annoying. This is my child, I tell you." Hinawakan niya ang kamay ni Death at tinignan ang nurse na namumula na ang mukha sa hiya. "That only means I have a wife so stop it."

"My apologies, s-sir. I was not informed y-you married—"

"I was not told either you should be informed about it," he cut her off, ignoring his friend Luther that just entered the room.

"Nurse, please go and take care of the patient in room three-three-five. I'll take care of this patient." Utos nito sa nurse na mabilis tumalima. "You and your cocky straightforward attitude, tsk, tsk. You can be more smooth with your words." Umiiling na bulong ng kaibigan niya na tumabi sa kanya.

Ruckus just puffed an annoyed one.

"So, since the nurse who's supposed to clean Death and change his clothes is out, you help me with him," saad ni Luther.

Ruckus nodded and when the other nurse who fed Death was done, he and Luther took care of Death. Cleaned him, changed his clothes and his bed. After that, Ruckus stared at his son.

"Don't you think we must feed him more? His body already lost so much weight." Nausal niya. Yung pag-aalala niya para kay Death bumalik nang makita at mahawakan ang katawan nitong bumagsak na.

"No, don't worry his body will not lost weight more and I'm possitive he'll wake up soon," anang kaibigan niya bagobito nagpaalam na may titingnan pang ibang pasyente.

Malalim siyang huminga saka naupo sa tabi ni Death.

"Son, wake up already..." Kausap niya dito. "You have to wake up, okay? I'm waiting and your mom too. She's not here but I am certain she is. So wake up already, please... Sabay pa nating hahanapin si Sunset."

Gumalaw ang panga niya ng mamasa ang mata niya.

Ang hirap. Masakit na sa dibdib. Sometimes he just wants to get drunk to have a recess from the pain and worries but he couldn't bring himself to do so when here is Death. He just hopes this end soon. End for the best. With Death alive and Sunset here with them. Because if it would be the opposite, he doesn't think he could live his life like he used to. He just can't imagine a life without this child that he already learned to love so much like a son and Sunset whom he loves so much like a wife.

"DANG... I'M so tired."

Gumalaw lang ang mata ni Sunset para tignan si Hiru na padapang nahiga sa kama niya matapos iabot sa kanya ang cellphone nito. Nakaupo siya sa kama at nakasandal sa pinagpatong patong na unan.

Binuksan ni Sunset ang cellphone ng kapatid at agad na pinindot ang gallery. Napangiti siya ng makita ang litrato ni Ruckus na masama ang tingin sa kamera.

Mon chéri... I miss you...

Sunset drop her smile when she swiped and saw Death's photo.

"When is Death going to wake up, Hiru?" She asked, sighing.

Hiru turned to lay down on his back. "I don't know, I asked Death the last time I visited him but he didn't reply."

Sunset gritted her teeth and then hit her brother with her fist on his abdomen.

"Ack!" Umigik ito bago inubo at nang makabawi ito ay pilit itong nagsalita. "You don't need to hit me like that! I was jesting! Dang, you hit hard..." anito habang hinahaplos ang tiyan nito.

"I got no time for a joke, asshole," she sneered, giving the phone back to her brother.

"You know I asked Ruckus... What if you end up crippled, do he still want you." Biglang saad ng kapatid niya na nagpatigil sa kanya at nagpakaba.

"Told my friends I visited a rehabilitation center for veterans and saw crippled men and women abandoned by their wives and husband." Hiru sighed and turn to her. "Did you know what Ruck said?"

"How am I supposed to know when I was not present?" Sunset sarcastically replied, closing her eyes.

"Ruck said, he will love you no less but he doesn't know if he can deal with seeing you slip away because you can't accept your new normal. You are an independent woman and for you to end up depending on him would hurt you so much, and he can't stand it. And he's afraid his love for you will not be enough to accept and be happy with how you end up." Hiru sighed while she turned to look at him. "So, try your best to get back on your feet, Sunset. My friend is waitin' for you and will love you. You away is hurtin' him, but even if you come back and you are like this, it will still hurt him because I can tell, you have a hard time acceptin' that you can't walk even if there is still a chance."

"If you want my friend to be happy and you love him, you should not give up like this. I know this is my fault too but I'm doin' my best to find the best therapist. I know one but I can't take him here— he is my friend too and Ruckus'." Inabot ni Hiru ang kamay niya. "Be a badass like you always was. You shouldn't give up like this. Come on, it will take time, it will be painful, arduous and all, but just think about the people who's waitin' for you. Ruckus loves you so much— I tell you that fucker never ever loves a woman before aside from you and I hope his love will be enough for you to try and try until you get back on your feet. I'll be here for you. I promise." He urged, eyes pleading.

Pilit na ngumiti si Sunset saka mahinang tumango.

"Will you look after him, Death, and Sunrise while I try my best to get on my feet?" She asked.

"You don't have tell me that." Turan nito bago muling dumapa. "I'm goin' to sleep. Wake me up when the clock hits three a.m. I have to go back to the Crown. I have another work to do."

Sunset hummed.

Hinayaan niya ang kapatid na matulog sa tabi niya dahil halatang hindi pa ito natutulog at mukhang pagod ito. Hindi niya tuloy maiwasan na maawa sa kapatid. Ang dami nitong inaalala. Si Death, Sunrise, siya, ang trabaho nito at kompanya, at lalo na ang pagtatago nito sa kanya.

Napabuntong-hininga si Sunset saka inabot ang ulo ng kapatid niya na agad na nakatulog dahil siguro sa kulang ito sa pahinga at tulog, sinuklay ang buhok nito gamit ang daliri niya.

"Thanks, brother..." Sunset whispered.

Tumingin siya sa labas ng balkonahe at malungkot na napangiti at naisip ang sinabi ni Hiru.

Mukhang nakilala na talaga siya ng buong-buo ni Ruckus. Alam nitong mahihirapan siyang tanggapin oras na hindi na siya makalakad pang muli. It's really tough on her part. Kahit ang pagpasok ng nurse para tulungan siyang magbihis at pumunta ng CR ay nagpapainit na ng ulo niya at sobrang nagpapahina ng loob niya.

But Hiru is right.

She should try and shouldn't give up so easily. There's still a chance. Pwede pa siyang bumalik kay Ruckus na hindi imbalido. She just needs to try, work and do her best.

Mas marami na siyang tao na kakapitan ngayon. Bakit nga ba siya pinaghihinaan ng loob? Even Death is still not giving up and she shouldn't either. Ruckus is not giving up too, and still waiting for Death to wake up and for her to come back.

There are so many reasons that she can hold on to. People that is loving her now. And that should be enough for her to stay strong.

Tinignan ni Sunset ang dalawang binti niya.

She will try... She has to.

Clfern

These names are pronounced as;

Cvlt (See-vilt) | Cv (Seev)
Ryvm (Ree-vim)
Xenux (X-sen-nux)
Vsql (Vis-kill)
Gryf (Grief)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 54.2K 34
Broke and unemployed Jade Chimera hits the jackpot when she finds out her dead uncle left his mansion to her. One problem: her uncle's stepson, Kenji...
17.2K 411 27
STATUS: COMPLETED [ISLA GRANDE SERIES #02] Mature Content! RATED 18+ Synopsis Eight years had passed before Halia came back to Isla Grande-to heal h...
Pyrmont Crown By 👑

General Fiction

1.1M 36.3K 46
Men Of The Crown 6 | R-18 • Mature | COMPLETED Pyrmont Crown was twenty-five when he met the woman he was sure was the one for him while in the middl...
1.4M 34.7K 64
Chasing Benjamin. (Chloe x Hendrix) R18 "I'm tired chasing, Benjamin." - Chloe "I'll be the one chasing. Let me be that chasing Benjamin." -Hendrix C...