Haikyuu Lemons 18+

By lineeros

| hiatus | To all the dirty minded Haikyuu stans out there, welcome to this bunch of crazy fanfics! These on... More

Requests
Your First | Sugawara x Y/N
Kuroo's Alphabet
Research | Oikawa x Iwaizumi x Y/N
Dare | Kuroo x Y/N
Secret | Atsumu x Y/N
Jealousy | Sugawara x Y/N
Treatment | Bokuto x Akaashi x Y/N
Capsule | Nishinoya x Y/N
Distraction | Tsukishima x Y/N
Dark | Ushijima x Y/N
Harassed | Atsumu x Osamu x Y/N
In Another Life | SemiShira
Kageyama's Alphabet

Daichi's Alphabet

4.1K 38 17
By lineeros

⚠️Warning:
This chap revolves around hentai logic. Please read at your own risk.

DADCHI's Alphabet

Hi! Genshin got me, I apologize. Who would have thought that I'd get Ayaka on my 3rd day of playing. LOL.

Now I present to you, Dadchi's NSFW, requested by theblackrose670. Thank you for requesting and I hope you like it. :)

Daichi Sawamura Edition ✨

Aftercare (What he's like after sex)

We all know Daichi, he's just the sweetest responsible boyfriend you'd wish you have. (line: T_T) He would plant kisses on the love bites he gave you and would do the clean up, forbidding you to move a single bone as he do so until he finish. Then expect a bunch of cudddling sessions before finally going to sleep.

Body part (His favorite part of your body)

Hands. He loves intertwining his fingers with yours, making everyone know that you are his. During plays, you would often hold his hand to cheer him up and he would happily do his best to win the game for you.

A little backstory for this one: Back when you weren't his, he would often dream about you and obviously not the typical dream that people have. You guys know what that is. ;) His mind would always go wild whenever he sees but after he managed to touch your hand for an activity in school, his mind went calm. It's as if he suddenly realized what you mean to him. And so those hands lived happily ever after as he pin them above your head allllll the time and does something to make you feel good.

Condom (Protections or Raw?)

He's a responsible Daddy so off you go with protections. But it happens most of the time so he's always on his condom while mercilessly banging that cute little hole of yours.

Dirty Secret (What's going on in his mind)

As mentioned with the story of your hands, he used to have wet dreams about you ever since he met you. The biggest thing is that he actually remember it whenever he sees you at school and God know how hard it is for him to keep 'it' down when last night's theme is all about him banging you on an empty classroom and you 'unfortunately' walk in on the room with only him inside changing his clothes.

Experience (An expert?)

He's an excellent leader and an outstanding student so he doesn't pay much attention on his member's needs and wants. But you changed all of that. He could go from a beginner to a pro in a single session and of course it's with you.

Favorite Part (Part of your game)

Daichi often does missionary and would never get tired of pinning your hands above your head and towering over your submissive body. He loves watching your lewd expressions as you moan his name.

Grind (Does he love it when you grind?)

Your boyfriend isn't against it nor does he like it. He prefer to do all the work but that's a great way to make him hard and ready for you.

Horny (Intensity)

He's in the average intensity. He respects and adores you a lot and would do anything to keep you away from feeling that he's just using you. He is definitely not using you. He's giving you love. He would be horny when you're horny and would do it with your permission. Although there are times when you can't say when his dick's gonna rise so you just have to help him.

Inside? Outside? (Releasing his seed)

With protection, inside but without, y'all know about that. He's more on weighing every outcomes before doing things and he of all people knows that you have lots of dreams and plans in mind. He loves you enough to control himself whenever he's with you.

Jack Off (Masturbation)

He only started to touch his dick after getting hard on those dreams with you. He was always against it and hates himself for doing so but after finally being yours, he doesn't need to do it alone anymore.

Kink (His behavior while doing it)

He loves to make you feel amazing while having sex and he'd ALWAYS whisper sweet things on your ears that will eventually make you keep going. Just seeing you smile is the foundation of his energy and yeah, he's always at his best whenever you're with him.

Life in Bed (What he's like most of the time)

Since he has a huge praising kink, he'll mostly praise how good you're doing all the time. He's also really gentle and prefers making love with you but if you beg for a BDSM, he won't be opposing you. Yes, he's a big dom daddy but he also fulfills every little wishes his baby makes.

Motivation (What keeps him going?)

As long as you're being satisfied, he's motivated. Plus seeing you lose your mind because of him makes him wanna do better and so, he will. He will then mercilessly pound into you as you beg him to. No limitations just to fulfill your needs.

No (Turn offs)

Whenever he sees you shaking in pain and not in pleasure anymore. Even though he's still rock hard after sessions and sessions, he'd immediately lose it if he notices that you aren't fine with it. Things like these happens when you can't come anymore.

Oral? (Does he love having orals?)

As long as you're into it, yes. He lives seeing those pretty hands of yours wrapping their way up on his cock. For him, just looking at your lips touching his tip is a sight to behold. Let's not forget about giving here. He would ALWAYS eat you out first and loosen you up before he starts to rail you countless times.

Position (Pretty much his fave position)

He loves everything as long as he'll be able to pin your hands on top of your head. With one hand above your head and the other on your gorgeous hips, you two are signed up for a broken bed if you keep going.

Quickie (Is he a fan of quickie?)

He has no objection to it particularly when you two are undeniably horny. You'd often do a daring quickie whenever you're running late to something or even when outside. It's just that you both won't be able to think straight whenever you feel like fucking.

Risks (Is he into risks?)

As much as he wanted that unexplainable feeling of him filling you up with his seed, he still knows how to take responsibility. He would love to have a mini Daichi with you but that can wait. He wanna cherish your moments together and would happily breed you when the right time comes.

Stamina (Your man's stamina in bed)

He could go all night until the sun rises and that is scary. Mostly, you wouldn't be able to get enough of his huge cock that ended up making you keep up with him. You both may be worn out from last night's railing session but just thinking about the ecstatic feeling you both felt, it just makes you wanna do it again.

Toys (Does he own any?)

He sees no need of keeping any toy with him as he can totally make you roll your eyes in pleasure all by himself. He may keep a few handcuffs and blindfolds with him but that's it. No more, no less. He's just making sure that you're all comfortable with him.

Unfair (The way he teases you)

Daichi will be a big tease only if you did it first. He finds you so adorable all the time and always wants to tease you but he keeps it all to himself because he doesn't wanna see you suffering. Just don't do the same teasing you did back when they're training cause you know how intense it all ended up before you got home. And don't forget that he had to literally carry you all the way back.

Virtual (Is he into virtual sex?)

Your boyfriend isn't against doing it virtual but he's not completely into it. Whenever you just wanted to, that's it. It must be once or twice throughout your life, that's how rare it is. Usually, after a long time of not seeing each other face to face, you both will make up for it with an all day session. And y'know, maybe you could fill a bucket of seeds on that day.

Where (His favorite spot to fuck you)

Again, as long as he can pin your hands above your head, he's okay with everything. Whether it's on a shower, a wall, on a desk or on bed, you name it. Tho in the end, he'd prefer fucking you wherever you both are comfortable.

X-Ray (Let's scan what's inside those clothes)

He's definitely L and still growing. He has a huge member and a great skill, now who's lucky?

Yearning (How he express himself)

He loves praising you and in exchange, his low groans is enough for you to figure out that he really loves doing it with you. Daichi tends to burst out everything in his mind with his sweet words towards you. So you always feel extra special whenever you're with him.

Zzz (Sleep)

After pulling an all-nighter session and a magnificent bath, he will lay you down on bed with his arm serving as your pillow and caress your head until you fall asleep. Then he'll just watch your peaceful state and adore seeing you in matching pajamas with him. And while he's at it, he'll plan about your upcoming dates. He'll sleep after a while and will cook your brunch once he wakes up. This is literally his favorite routine in his entire life.

:

Allow me to thank you all for your support!! We're at 21K reads. I didn't even thought that anyone would read this at first. Thank you for commenting your thoughts! I'm reading it all. Hehe. That's all and please, take care of yourselves. I'm always here if you need someone to talk to. Line out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 55K 145
Just a bunch of reader x Haikyuu characters! Request are closed, sorry but this book is on hold! No lemons, sorry, but you never know when my parents...
153 0 16
This is a reader x story. There will be 0 lemons, all fluff (little bit of angst), and some chill stuff :P This story suggest strong language and hea...
32.9K 1.1K 24
This story is just a fanfic, I dont own any character that's gonna be used in. Warning ⚠️ Boy×Boy Cussing Bad grammar
5.8K 122 23
(F/n) (l/n) was born in Miyagi but left to Canada when she was only 7. She had to move back due to her toxic family. Now (F/n) is a first year at Ka...