The Falcon, Stark and The Win...

By autumnfarmer13

You have been living in Brooklyn, New York for the past five years ever since your father died. Last year, y... More

Brooklyn, New York
Not afraid
New Captain America
"Captain America"
Someone to meet
Isaiah
Therapy session
Zemo
Familair stranger
Company
Take down Walker
Getting out of hand
Gaining Karli's trust
Getting the shield
What to do now
Isaiah Bradley
Difficult decision
Good talks
Difficult missions
Life that became yours

Know what to do

466 12 3
By autumnfarmer13

Back in the room, you were sitting on the couch, just minding your own business with Zemo next to you. He had a rag over his eyes and a whisky, sipping it like he had no care in the world.

You groan silently at him.

"Were you ever offered it?" Zemo questioned you randomly.

"What?" You narrowed your eyebrows, confused on what he meant.

"The serum." Zemo cleared it up.

"No." You answered immediately.

"If you had been, hypothetically, that is, would you have taken it?" Zemo questioned you.

"No." You shook your head at Zemo.

"No hesitation. That's impressive." Zemo then takes off the rag on his face and turns to you, "Y/N, you can't hold out hope for Karli. No matter what you saw in her, she's gone. And we cannot allow that she and her acolytes become yet another faction of gods amongst real people. Super Soldiers cannot be allowed to exist."

You thought to yourself, "Isn't that how gods talk?" You rolled your eyes, "And if that's how you feel, what about Bucky? Blood isn't always the solution." You explained to Zemo.

Suddenly, the door opens and closes.

Speaking of the devil.

"Something's not right about Walker." Bucky walked in with Sam right behind him.

You scoffed, "You don't say." Your eyes follow Bucky as he heads straight to the bar.

"Well, I know a crazy when I see one. Because I am crazy."

You chuckle, "Can't argue with that." "Shouldn't have given him the shield." You raise an eyebrow at Sam.

"I didn't give him the shield." Sam fought as he gave you the same annoyed look he's been giving you ever since this mission has started.

"Well, Steve definitely didn't." You shot.

The door busts open once again. "All right. That's it. Let's go. I'm now ordering you to turn him over."

You stood up quickly from the couch. "Hey, slow your roll. And let's be clear, shield or no shield, the only thing you're runnin' in here is your mouth. Now, I had Karli and you overstepped. He's actually proven himself useful today. We're gonna need all hands on deck for whatever's comin' next." You stood your ground at Walker, not showing any fear.

Walker walks up closer to you, trying to intimidate you. "How do you want the rest of this conversation to go Y/N, huh?"

You glare at him.

"Yeah." Walker chuckles softly. "Should I put down the shield? Make it fair?"

You scoffed.

Walker leans the shield on the floor and before he could stand upright, an bow flies across his face, spiking the wall.

You gasped, seeing Ayo in anger with other Wakandans. Ayo turns to Bucky and speaks Wakandan.

"Release him to us now." She demanded.

"Hi. John Walker. Captain America." Walker hands out his hand for Ayo to shake, but she wasn't amused. Walker turns to the rest of you, embarrassed. "Well, let's, uh, put down the pointy sticks and we can talk this through, huh?"

"Hey, John, take it easy. You might wanna fight Bucky before you tangle with the Dora Milaje." You warned Walker.

"The Dora Milaje don't have jurisdiction here..."

"The Dora Milaje have jurisdiction wherever the Dora Milaje find themselves to be." Ayo tilts her head, glaring at Walker.

"Okay." Walker chuckled. "Look, I think we got off on the wrong foot." Walker placed his hand on her shoulder and she jabs Walkers back knee and knocks him over. She then whacked him with the spear and he goes flying, hitting the one that was stuck to the wall.

Seeing Walker getting destroyed out there, you felt a little remorse.

"We should do something." Sam turned to Bucky and you, who just stood there watching this all go down.

"Looking strong, John." You encouraged him, but in a mockingly way.

"Y/N..." Bucky raised an eyebrow at you to knock it off.

You rolled your eyes and before one of them could finish Walker, you grabbed the spear and yanked it out of her hand. Regrettably, your eyes widened as you saw her grab it and hit you with it. You jumped as she tried to get your knees to knock you over.

Suddenly, you witness Ayo disengage Bucky's arm. You gasped and when she and the others looked at you, you backed off of them.

Ayo walks to the bathroom, seeing the sewer latch open.

One of the Wakandans take Walkers shield.

"He is gone. Leave it." Ayo demanded one of the Wakandans. She gives it back to Walker, who looks defeated.

As they all walked out to find Zemo, you got up from the floor and head over to Bucky, who went to go pick up his arm.

"Did you know they could do that?" You questioned Bucky, who engaged his arm back in. You found it astonishing and quite frankly, hot.

Bucky groans, "No." He clanks back his arm.

Lemar hustles over to Walker, who helps him stand up. "You all right, man?"

Broken, Walker speaks. "They weren't even Super Soldiers."

Following Sam and Bucky to the sewer latch, you give Walker a disgusted look.

"I can't believe he pulled an El Chapo." Sam scoffed.

"I can." Bucky studied the sewer. "Come on."

Suddenly, Sam phone rings and it's Sarah.

Silence hits when Sam became anxious. "She said what? Right. Hold on, hold on. I know, I know. Listen, pack an overnight bag. And take the boys."

"What happened?" Bucky stopped Sam by placing a hand on his chest.

"Karli called Sarah. She threatened my nephews." Sam angrily spat.

You and Bucky share an 'oh no' look.

"Okay. Go somewhere safe. Only pay cash. All right? Let me know when you get there. I know. Look, I love you. I'll never let anything happen to you, you know that. Okay. Bye."

"Karli wants to meet. She left a contact number." You informed Sam and Bucky. "She knows I don't have anyone else so she turned to someone I care about family. To get my attention." You glanced down at your phone that chimed.

"She said come alone." You glanced up at Sam and Bucky.

"We're coming with you." Bucky's eyes met with yours and you nodded.

You suited up and met Karli exactly where she texted.

"Karli!" You yelled angrily.

She shows herself on the balcony and you, Bucky and Sam go meet her up there, carefully.

"You called my sister? That's how we're gonna play this?" Sam shot to Karli.

"Sam, I would never hurt her. I just wanted to get Y/N's attention since she never answered me back." Karli turns to you as you walked closer to her.

"I see you, um, didn't come alone." She hops off the balcony and leans on the walls.

"You have to end this now." You beg but in a demanding manner.

"I don't wanna hurt you. You're just a tool in the regimes I'm looking to destroy." Karli explained. You glanced behind you and saw that Bucky and Sam were right behind you, watching Karli's every move.

"You're not hiding behind a shield. If I were to kill you, it'd be meaningless. I was gonna ask you to join me. Or do the world a favor and let me go."

Over the comms, Sharon informs. "Hey, new Cap is moving, looks like he's found them, or maybe they found him."

"It's Walker." You turned to Bucky and Sam, who immediately you three jumped off the balcony but you got slammed into the wall by Karli.

You groaned but stood back up to fight her. You duck her hits and she dodges yours, having it go in a circle.

"I'll send you the location. Go!" You yelled to Sam and Bucky. You saw Bucky's dilemma, debating whether to leave you alone with her but he did.

Karli runs another direction as you flew up with your blazers rising you up. You flew over the city, trying to find Walkers current location.

Having the map blink to know you were close, you slammed yourself on the glass ceiling and immediately witness Walker beating up and slamming Dovich on the walls.

"What'd you do?" You questioned Walker desperately, hoping he didn't do too much damage.

"They've got Lemar." He answered you with no facial expression and his eyes were forward.

Following Walker, he leads you to a trap with Karli's men behind you. They jump over you and pound you. Suiting up, you duck hits and ricochet Walker's shield and knocking the two men out.

"What's with all the knives?" Walker suddenly became annoyed.

You groaned as two more men come out of nowhere, with one pinning you against the floor. You grunt, trying to get free but Sam helped you out by firing his jet pack in his face to distract him.

You stood up as another one of Karli's men hopelessly comes behind you but Bucky comes from out of nowhere and knocks him out.

"You're welcome." He shot sarcastically.

You pant. "My hero." You flirt.

Seeing Walker struggling, Karli comes from the shadows but Lemar grabs her body and knocks her over. In an instant, Karli kicks Lemar having him hit the pole, breaking his neck and dead instantly.

You gasped, witnessing Walker run to his best friend, who isn't responding to helplessly Walker.

With Karli running out of the room, you, Bucky and Sam chase her while Walker is in shock. Running through the streets, you realize there is a crowd forming. You signal Bucky and Sam to run that way and when you got to the crowd, you witness the crowd taping Walker with the shield in his hands, all bloody with a dead man right in front of him.

You, Bucky and Sam just stand there, shocked, knowing now what you have to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 107 33
Talia Stark used to love her life when she was younger. she had loving parents, an I've protective big brother, awesome friends, and you can't forget...
1.4K 33 13
With what happened in New York, you are taking a break of the Stark Industries. You get a call from Steve Roders, aka Captain America for help with a...
1.3K 47 20
(The title has nothing to do with anyone breaking up, so don't worry) Six months ago, Elisabeth got her family back. All seems calm, but as she and...
2.7K 15 22
Director Fury recruites a new Avenger, who seems almost too familiar to Bucky. You knew who he was, but only through a haze of blurry, bloody memorie...