Zemo

Berlin, Germany

You, Bucky and Sam walk through a long hallway seeming like miles and suddenly were stopped by a security guard.

You stopped behind Bucky, curiously looking over his shoulder.

"He's just through that corridor." The security man informed as he pointed to a door.

"All right. Give us a sec." Bucky turns to you and Sam. "I'm gonna go in alone."

"Why?" You narrowed your eyebrows.

"'Cause you two are an Avenger. You know how he feels about that." Bucky points to the door with his head.

"Look, it's not like you two were known for frolickin' in the sun together." Sam rolled his eyes.

"He was obsessed with HYDRA. We have a history together. Trust me. I got it." Bucky makes a special eye contact moment with you. "You trust me?" Bucky asked you, not seemingly like you do.

You sighed, knowing what he was getting at. "I always have."

Throwing him off a little, Bucky nods in certainty.

Sam whispered, "Why don't you two just kiss already?" Sam joked.

"Sam!" You harshly whispered back. "It's not funny-"

"Alright, I'm sorry." Sam pulled you over to the side. "It just kills me how you two fight knowing you two are perfect for one another." Sam admits.

"We're not. That's the thing. Me and him are not perfect for each other. We are total opposites." You turned to the door, where Bucky disappeared.

"Opposites are good!" Sam encouraged.

"Sam, just-" You groan, "Let it go. It's not going to happen."

Sam glared at you, curiously. "What happened?"

"What do you mean?" Your voice raised in nervousness.

"Oh, Y/N. Please, I know when you lie. Your voice screeches and you twiddle your fingers." Sam points to your fingers which were moving erratically.

You groan, giving up. "I talked to Bucky's therapist. Bucky and I shared some feelings towards each other-"

Sam smiled widely.

"Ah! But not like that. Hateful feelings. Feelings we were obviously hiding from each other ever since we've met. Ever since he killed my grandparents." You sighed out heavily. "I told him when we're done with this mission, I never want to see him again."

"Bucky has to know that isn't want you want." Sam raised his eyebrows, but then lowered them as you shot him a uncertain look. "Y/N, it was the heat of the moment! Bucky would do anything to keep you safe."

"You don't understand. We made it both clear we don't want to see each other after this. So just please!" You raise your voice and it echoed through the hallway. You glanced around and other security guards look at you, confused and awkwardly. You sighed, "Don't."

Sam doesn't say a word, but by the looks of it, he knows that wasn't what you wanted. It wasn't, but it seemed that is what Bucky wanted.

You cleared your throat awkwardly, "I wonder what they are saying in there."

Sam goes along, "I don't know."

Suddenly, Bucky urgently walked out of the doorway and led you and Sam out of the prison.

"Bucky-" You tried to snap his attention but Bucky was in his own little world.

About ten minutes passed you and Sam ended up in a basement looking area, with a car right in the middle. It was sketchy.