TU MILEYA (SIDNAAZ🦋)

By Sunshiny_67

"you are just a deal for me. You can spend as much money as you want, you can do any fucking thing you want... More

Chapter 2
🦋 (Chapter 3)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue
New Book

Chapter 1

27K 774 39
By Sunshiny_67

Welcome!!!!

Hey cudiessss ❣️🦋

" Tu Mileya "

Again totally an imaginary story of my brain with some side ideas of series+novels+other stories etc. So if anyone thinks that any scene is copied, then please I am saying it now credit goes to it's respective authors.

Okay now I am helllllaaaa excited about your reactions and reviews and it is mandatory for all🥺!!

Do comments and
votes and share tooo.
And please follow karlo Yaar🤧!
.

So, here's my brand new story!! Please show the same love and affection in this one too, like you guys did in before. But I want more support in this one, please 🥺👉👈!
.
Let's jump in!!!!!!!
________________________

SIDHARTH SHUKLA (24)

SHEHNAAZ GILL (21)

_______________________________________

Shehnaaz's POV

"Mainu rabb mileya
sab mileya
Jab tu mileya mainu
Mainu hajj mileya
Rajj rajj mileya
mainu jab mileya hai tu"

My dad always use to sing this song for me. Whenever I feel low or depressed or anything wrong, I would go to him and he will just wrap me in his arms, and start to sing this song. This song is very very very close to my heart. I feel like he is still with me.

I was 12 when he passed away leaving me alone. Then after 6 months of my dad's funeral, my mom married to another man who is a rich buisness man and lives in New york. That time, I thought it's right decision because everyone has right to move on and so did my mom. I thought our lives will be great, again we will a have a family.

Sigh!

But, everything just gone opposite. I then got to introduced to my 2 step siblings. Robin, my step brother who is 4 years older than me and Mahira, my step sister, I was 2 years elder than her. They both treats me like a trash. Not only them, actually my step dad Mr Daivik Sinha and my mom who is so blind in her husband's money that she too treats her own blood like a trash. They all are the devils in the human body, but I can't do anything as I live under their roof and eat their food.

Ooopssss!

My gosh I forgot to introduce myself. So, Hello guys, I m Shehnaaz Kaur Gill. I didn't opted my step dad's name in mine, because they don't want me to be a part of their family, neither I want to be part of them. I am recently doing a part time job in a cafe to pay my fees for my studies. I live in the city of love New York! But believe me I do search for love here, but the fact is love doesn't wants me. Aah! Anyways now I m super late for my bus so I have to rush. Ok bye!

After 4 hours finally my shift for today was over. I packed my stuff and got out of the cafe. I bid bye to my fellow colleagues and stepped out.

Wait! Shitt!!

I forgot my headphones. I ran as fast as I could and entered into the cafe. Ignoring my fellow colleagues who were staring at me as if I am some alien, I started to search my headphones.

Goshhh!

They were under the reception table, I quickly took it and prayed a quick thank you to god and again happily went out. You guys must be thinking why I am going crazy just for a headphone, right? Lemme tell you then, it's my dad's gift for me on my 10th birthday so that I can listen to his songs, well my dad was a very good singer. But he was not famous and popular.

I remember when he wrote a full song of his own. It was created by him. We had a small studio in our small apartment and he even recorded the song and gave me a copy of that.

Flashback

"Dadziii what is the name of your song?" The 11 year shehnaaz asked her dad.

"Umm.... Tu mileya." He whispered and smiled softly at his daughter.

"Tu mileya? Why so?" The little shehnaaz asked.

"Because it's the song which describes the feeling you get when you finally meet your loved one. When you are able to hold them in your arms. When you are able to see them just infront of your eyes and adore them all day and night. So it says, Mainu Rab mileya
Mainu sab mileya...

"Mainu jab mileya hai tu." Completed the baby Shehnaaz as her father pick her up in his arms with a pride smile on his face.

"My princess!"

Ends

I miss you dad. I love you.

A painful tear left my eyes but i quickly wipe it off.
So this piece of metal and plastic is very important for me. Because it has his memory. It feels like he is still with me.

I put on my headphones and waited for the bus in the bus station. I connected the phone and played the song. I was waiting when I saw a little puppy on the middle of a road.
I smiled looking at him as he was super cute.

But then i look at the front and saw an old lady yelling at this cute dog,

wait what?

I pull off my headphones and put it around my neck.

"Zubei move. Zubeiii! Please someone save my zubei he can't walk. Please." I heard her pleading and i ran on the middle of the road as I saw a big black mercedes coming from the front.

Uhowh!!

I threw my bag aside and grab the puppy in my arms and sat on the ground on my knees. I felt the car's engine coming towards me and I tightly clutched my eyes, as it's going to hit me.

Sana moveee, oh god I don't wanna die this soon. You dumbass girl movee!!!

My consciousness yelled at me in my head but i was too scared to listen.

My heart ran fast and I waited for the car to hit me. But wait! why was I waiting the for the bloody car to hit me?

Shehnaaz you should run na!

Okay I should run.

Yeah! I got up to run when the car stopped just an inch away as I gasped in horror.

I looked closely at the car, and I'll be lying if I said I didn't like it. I loved it, a Mercedes was Infront of me. Can you imagine? I slightly touched it and smiled as I love cars and it was the one of my favourite. Well, Mr Sinha has these cars too but as you all know, they never allowed me to use anything of their house. Instead food and other necessities. Anyways leave it.

My chain of thoughts broke as someone grabbed my arms harshly and moved me from my place. As a result, the headphones dropped from my neck and fell on the ground. I was stunned for few seconds. My eyes filled with rage and Anger. I looked at the person who was standing at from of me. But a broad chest came Infront of my eyes, covered with a black tuxedo and shirt while my nostrils hit an amazing fragrance.

Where is the head?

Look up Dumbo!

Ahh yes..

I looked up and saw his face. He was clenching his jaw and was looking at me with red shot eyes. He was scary, but I m also KKK.

Come on now don't tell me, you don't know KKK? Khatron ke Khiladi (with the theme music)

I too glared at him and he too did the same.

"How many?" He clenched his jaw and said in a bold dark voice.

His voice is so metalic and dark.

"What?"

"1?" He again said his imaginary language which I didn't understand.

"What?" This time I said it little loud.

"2? Or 3?"

"Are you mad?" I scrunched my nose.

"How dare you say that!" He tighten his grip on my arm as I hissed in pain and hold the puppy more tightly and closed to my chest.

"What the hell you talking about?" I said raising my voice.

"How many fucking dollars do you want?" He said looking deep into my eyes.

"Dollars? I don't want any dollars." I was confused.

"Now don't act innocent just tell me the price." He smirked. I thought for sometime then I caught it. He was talking about my headphones, which is now damaged because of him. Okay good guy nice!

"Umm, maybe 20. Yeah 20 is fine." I smiled as to repair my headphones, $20 is enough. But he glared at me more, but why?

He left my arms and i winced as he was very harsh. He took out his cheque and he wrote something on it and threw it on my face.

Fucking bastard! How dare he.
I'll kill him. I glared at him back.

I held his wrist as he was about to leave when he turned and looked at my hand holding him and then his dangerous eyes looked at my face.

Holly father of burgers. He is so scary.

I quickly left his hands and one last time he glared at me and goes back to his car, he started his engine and goes in some lightning speed.

I sighed and took the puppy to the old lady standing across the street. I handed him to her as she took him happily I smiled at them and my heart bloomed.

"Thank you so much honey." She said politely. I smiled at her. Just then I saw so many News reporters at that place. It was strange, there were literally so many people.

"Woah, what's wrong?" It was strange.

"You really don't what's wrong?" The old lady asked looking at me strangely.

"No I don't. Really! Why they are here?"

"So the man who just gave you a cheque you don't know him?" I shook my head in confusion.

"No. Is he Siddharth Malhotra? Why would I know him?" I asked laughing.

"Actually Siddharth Malhotra is an Indian actor." I cleared.

"I know him. I am a wife of an Indian man. Well, I m too his fan." She chuckled. I laughed too.

"How much money did he gave you?" She asked.

"$20 because of him my headphone is broken and so he gave me the money for his mistake only. And it's fair, no?"
I said casually.

"Okay, just check the cheque once." I looked at the cheque which I was holding in my hands.

Holy shitttt!

It was $20k. It was just his signature and the amount. I was hell shocked. It's fucking 20k!

"So what's the amount?" She asked.

"It- it is 20k but I asked him for only 20 Dollars just for my headphones. I can't take it. I have to give this back. To him. This is insane." I was very stressed.

"You just met the richest billionaire of new York, sweetie. And it is really strange that you didn't recognise him."

"Why?"

"I saw a girl for the first time, who didn't recognized him. Every girl would die to look at his one sight, and here you are who doesn't even know him. Great!" She laughed while I was dying here. I cannot take this huge amount of money with me.

She patted my back and smiled at me while gave me a strange look, like if I am her favourite candy?

" This is my card call me sometime and I am always there if you need any help, okay dear?" She gave me a heart warming hug and it felt so warm. After so many years for the first time I felt something like this.

Serenity! A motherly hug.

She bid bye to me.

Fuck! my bus.

I Rushed and quickly took my stuff with the headphone, and climbed on my bus. I sat on the seat. I looked at the card she gave me and it was written, Elise Neelan Shukla. Okay so her husband is Truly an Indian. Neelan nice name though. Cool!

I fell on my bed and closed my eyes, and his face came Infront of me. Those same scary mysterious eyes, sharp jawline and his aura which I would be lying if I say it was not fascinating. Argh anyways, good night.

_____________________________

Sooo cudiessss ❣️!?
.
Reviews mangta please 🤧🥺! Or else I will drop the idea haa!
.
Also happy rakdhabandhan to all the bros and sisiss!🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 24.7K 28
You... He points his index finger towards her. Peck your begs. I gave you only 15 mins for packing.....I said She was looking at me in disbelief and...
52.5K 6.2K 29
a story of a soft girl ... who is damn emotional ... and introverted not much expressive ... but sweet and kind ... a story of a kind yet broken man...
249K 16.8K 21
Naaz, tell me. Now you are making me nervous.....He asked. She saw him with teary eyes. And nod. She opens the door and takes him inside. Sidharth w...
1.4M 116K 112
This is the story of a multi millainare who is extremely ruthless doesn't love anybody except his mom and sister ... Nothing and nobody matters to hi...