REWRITTEN: Sano Manjiro X Rea...

ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ WCwriteslemon

๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ... ืขื•ื“

WARNING
PREFACE
SANO MANJIRO X READER
FINAL CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
SPECIAL CHAPTER #1

SANO MANJIRO X READER

4.1K 191 48
ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ WCwriteslemon

Chapter IX

2 YEARS LATER [BONTEN ARC]

(From this chapter, the events of this book will be different from the anime/manga. It will have its own flow of events. I will used Bonten as Mikey's current gang in this story instead of Kantou Manji and Leepon Fang instead of Rokuhara Tandai. Things will also be different from how the manga is going so I hope that'll be fine with you guys. Thank you.)

You are sitting at the dinner table with Shinichiro, Baji, Izana and Emma. All the five of you represent White Phoenix. You face all of them and swallow your food before saying something important.

"I know all of you know what will happen next, everyone. From now on, we will be a part of this battle. It's been two years, and within that span of time, we are able to take a grasp within every gang here in Japan. The thing is, we are always behind the shadows. Hiro-san, Baji-kun, Izana-kun, and Emma-chan, because of your help we are able to get this far."

"Why do you sound like you are bidding your farewell, (Y/N)? You are also a great part of our success." Izana stated as he took a bite from his steak, "After all, you save us."

You give Izana a smile as you look down and show them an envelope with a blood seal, "This white envelope here is an invitation from Brahman. We've been ignoring their pleas to meet us for years but tomorrow, we'll grant their request. But a lot of things will happen tomorrow as well," You give them a smile, "We will get ambushed by the Leepon Fang Gang and Brahman. They are aware of our existence and they will start making their move to bring us down." You stated calmly, unbothered by the thought of getting ambushed.

Baji chuckled, "The other gangs within Tokyo thought that Brahman handles everything behind the shadows. Won't we give them a nice beating?"

"We are a myth that only appears in darkness, that's how they see the White Phoenix. We'll settle it tomorrow, then." Hiro stated, "Won't you give us any details about the fight tomorrow, (Y/N)?"

You smiled, "I promise, without a doubt, you'll enjoy the excitement of events if you don't know what will happen in advance." You stopped, "At the end of our battle with those two groups, he will appear and show his presence to us."

"The four of you will go on the underground alone and you will face hundreds of enemies? Will you be alright, (Y/N)? How can I help you?" Emma asked in concern.

"We have each other, Emma-chan, we'll be fine. We are not alone. Despite the fact that White Phoenix gang only consists of five members, we are handling a lot of gangs all over the country. They are the Black Crows, all of them from different places are under the White Phoenix's power. They are also great men. You don't have to worry about us, Emma-chan. You know we will appreciate it more if you're safe as well. We are entrusting you with our organization's assets."

Emma nodded and smiled.

"Mikey will be there too, huh." Izana's eyes look sad for a moment, "I did unforgivable things to him."

You give him a comforting smile, "He values you, always. Same as all of you here. However, there are battles inside Mikey that he needs to overcome. We will let him do what he needs to do and we will do what we need to do."

"Tell us the strategy, (Y/N), you know we always got your back." Baji stated which made your heart warm.

"Very well," You look at all of them, "This is what we should do." You started discussing your strategies as they all listen intently. After that, you drink your cola as you realize the food on your plate is gone, "Let's have some fun tomorrow night. I can't wait to meet Senju, I'm sure she's waiting for me, too."

"What time is it?" Senju asked in an impatient tone with her eyes waiting for the huge door at the end of the arena to open.

The man beside him bow, "I'm afraid they won't come. Just like what happened in the past years despite your invitations."

Leon, the leader of the Leepon Fang Gang, smirks as he lights his cigarette, "They're the strongest gang in this entire country. I'm sure they will arrive here with a bunch of guys with them. I can't wait to kill them."

"Kill them?" Senku asked dangerously with a cold tone of voice, "We won't. We'll just show them who they should worship. One thing, I want to see the leader of the White Phoenix face to face."

The entire huge arena is the place where Senju invited you to meet your gang. It is filled with different members of Brahman and Leepon Fang. The center arena is filled with people ready for a hardcore brawl.

You open your eyes as you see the entire scenery in your visions. A smile crept on your lips as you readied yourself.

"I hate waiting, if I'll see them— I will fucking kill those bastards." Tiger, the vice leader of Leepon Fang muttered, "Who do they think they are? It sucks how they are so popular yet infamous. I can't wait to beat their asses up—"

Everyone stayed silent when the entire arena door opened revealing 400 hundred men wearing a black with stripes of gold cloak entered inside. It is only a half to the 800 persons inside the arena, under Brahman and Leepon Fang. Now, there are an estimated 1,200 people inside and it makes Leon and Senju look at the men.

All those people wearing black cloaks walk down the stairs.

"I thought White Phoenix was wearing White cloak with white and golden Volto mask? Are they fucking with us?" Tiger gritted his teeth.

Senju just looks at the men boredly. One man from the crowd went in front of Senju and Leon with a speaker in his hand. He held the speaker and remained standing in front of the two leaders.

"I know you are listening to me right now," A deep voice from the speaker echoes all around the place, "Using this means for greetings is impolite but to pay my respect to your kind invitation, I sent my southern prefecture crows as a meeting gift to all of you."

That deep and firm voice sounds really dominating and tingling, that is your voice. Everyone stayed silent as they listened to the speaker. Senju, on the other hand, clenches her fist.

These people are just White Phoenix's pawns? And they are not even an enough number to describe how big their entire organization is.

"Don't fucking play with us, you fucker!" Tiger shouted, "Show yourselves and don't give us these mindless wimps!"

Everyone inside the arena hears a dangerous chuckle from the speaker, "Who says we are playing with you? My crows are brave and smart. They are here to warm you up before meeting us."

"Where are you?" Senju asked in a firm tone.

"You will meet me sooner, Kawaragi Senju," The voice paused for a minute, "Now, Brahman and Leepon Fang, shall we dance?"

A static noise from the speaker echoes all over the arena as chaos starts happening inside the place. The massive brawl starts and everyone inside the arena is punching, kicking, and messing with each other. Senju and Leon didn't fight as they stood in front watching the chaos around them. They are certainly waiting for you.

The Brahman and the Leepon Fang fought with The Black Crowes. Everyone is messy and all. Some are being knocked out and some are having a good time punching others. The massive fight continues for 20 minutes.

Everyone is too preoccupied with fighting each other and Senju's glance goes towards the door of the arena when it slowly opens. Everyone inside the arena stopped fighting as they chased their breath. Leon also looks at the door.

Senju's jaw clenches as four persons who are wearing a long white robe and cloak and white and gold volto mask enter inside. Everyone stopped fighting as they looked at the four of you. They can't see or determine who is behind every mask. All they know is that the atmosphere changes rapidly into a more dangerous and intimidating one when the presence of the four people enters.

"T-t-they are here." One of the members of Leepon fang whispers, "I can't believe I'm seeing the White Phoenix in front of my eyes."

Because of the overwhelming silence, the footsteps that you take as you go down the stairs creates a shivering tone to some people inside the arena.

You walk beside Shinichiro, Izana and Baji. The four of you went towards the center of the arena and everyone didn't move except for the two leaders.

"I finally met you." Leon stated in an angry tone as he prepared his fist to punch in your direction.

You are calmly standing there waiting for his fist to touch your face. But before his fist reaches you, Izana immediately holds his wrist and kicks his throat hard, throwing Leon meters away intensely, knocking him out in an instant.

Those who see what happened to the leader of Leepon Fang stare in shock. They can't believe it.

"Attacks like that is a disrespectful greeting," Baji stated and calmly looked at Senju, "You invited us here to worship you. Now, tell me..." His voice starts to sound cold and intimidating, "...Why should we do that?"

"Who are the persons lurking behind those masks?" Senju asked calmly.

"Inappropriate questions are just a waste of time," Izana stated, "Let's start this."

"Brahman will break you."

The Brahman and Leepon members shouts as chaos starts again.

>>>

ื”ืžืฉืš ืงืจื™ืื”

You'll Also Like

67.1K 4.1K 33
โ ๐ข ๐š๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง โž โž›๐—†๐–บ๐—๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—ˆ ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐—’๐—Ž ๐—‘ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—†. ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹ โž›๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐—, ๐—…/๐—‡ ๐—’/๐—‡...
15.5K 429 15
โ€ผแดฐแดตหขแถœแดผแดบแต€แดตแดบแตแดฑแดฐโ€ผ สธ/โฟ แดดแตƒโฟแตแตƒ สฐแตƒหข แต—แต’ แตแตƒแตแต‰ แตƒ แต—แต’แต˜แตสฐ แตˆแต‰แถœโฑหขโฑแต’โฟ, หกแต’แต›แต‰ แต’สณ แถ แตƒแตโฑหกสธ, แต‰โฑแต—สฐแต‰สณ สทแตƒสธ หขสฐแต‰ สฐแต˜สณแต—หข หขแต’แตแต‰แต’โฟแต‰, สทสฐแต’ โฑหข สทแต’สณแต—สฐ แต—สฐแต‰ แต–แตƒโฑโฟ? โš ๏ธแดฌแดธแดธ แถœแดดแดฌแดฟแดฌแถœแต€แดฑแดฟหข แดฌแดณแดฑแดฐ แตแดพโš ๏ธ
658K 37.8K 36
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ก?!" "(๐˜/๐ง)-๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฒ," "๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฒ-๐ค๐ฎ๐ง!" _______________________...