ritual • minsung ✓

By b3w1tch

in which jisung's bullies attempt to sacrifice him to a demonic creature but it wasn't just an attempt, somet... More

intro & warning
1.
2.
3.
5.
6.
7.
8. (end)

4.

5.6K 236 283
By b3w1tch

🔞

Jisung took the last bite of the pancakes and placed his plate on the sink.

Lee Know watched his every move, slowly standing up and walking towards the younger. He quickly placed his hands on Jisung's waist and pushed him to the nearest wall.

Jisung gasped with the sudden move and locked his eyes with the demon.

"I can't take it anymore." Lee Know whispered and before Jisung could say anything, the demon's lips met his.

The boy's eyes widened with the action but slowly he closed them, feeling his body heating up.

"Hmm." Jisung groaned under the horned boy's lips as he almost didn't let the younger breathe.

Lee Know held the boy's waist tightly, shoving him more towards his body. With this, Jisung could feel the demon's member, getting bigger under his leather pants, which made the younger moan with the thought of having a supernatural creature's cock inside him.

What could feel like hours of kissing, was only seconds. Lee Know finally stopped eating the boy's mouth and stared at his face that glared him with lustful eyes, both trying to control their breaths.

Jisung runned his sight through the creature's face and came across with his curvy black horns, on top of his head.

Strangely he wanted to touch them, to see what the older's reaction would be.

And so he did.

The younger wrapped his hands in Lee Know's thick horns and for his surprise the devilish boy just stood there and his eyes slowly turned brown, watching Jisung carefully.

As if he were bewitched by the younger boy.

"What's your name?" Jisung asked as he caressed the older's horns.

"Lee Know." He instantly replied, still staring at the boy.

"That's your real name? Know?" The brown haired boy asked but the demon didn't reply.

"That's not a Korean name. What's your real name?" Jisung asked once again and for a second Lee Know thought to himself what was his real name, but he couldn't remember.

With that he came back to his senses and his eyes turned once again to a bright red.

"Leave me alone." He growled and took Jisung's hands of his horns, tightly which made the younger flinch in pain.

Lee Know took a few step backs of Jisung's body, walked to the hallway and vanished into a dark cloud of smoke.

"Fuck." The younger whispered in a sigh and a notification noise was heard on his phone.

( you have 1 message from lixie <3 )

lixie <3

jisung!!!!!!!! I want to go watch
a new movie that came out pls :(

me

why me? I want to stay home

lixie <3

pls ~~ I want to go with my
best friend :'(

me

argh okay!! what movie tho

lixie <3

a horror one plsss ~

me

alright!! stop whining

where do we meet?

lixie <3

on the bus stop near
the convenience store :))

me

okay baby, I'll meet u there

The younger tucked his phone on the back of his black jeans and quickly went to his room to check himself in the mirror.
He straightened his brown hair and took a oversized knit sweater from his wardrobe, putting it on as he walked out of his apartment.

"Today is a chilly day." He thought to himself as he walked towards the bus stop, that was just a few blocks away from his apartment building.

The boy finally arrived at his destination and instantly saw his best friend running towards him with an open smile.

"Hannie!" He squiked, hurting Jisung's eardrums and squeezed him in a hug.

"Too t-tight." The boy whined, letting go of his best friend and catching his breath.

The boys got in the bus and soon enough they were in the movie theater.

"So, how are you?" Felix asked concerned, while waiting for the popcorns to get ready and Jisung frowned a bit at the question.

The boy thought for a moment that it didn't make sense why Felix was concerned with him but that was quickly brushed off because he reminded himself of the Hyunjin situation.

"I'm fine, I guess. Why do you ask?" He said quietly, grabbing a soda and walking beside Felix.

"I just wanted to make sure you're okay." The blonde boy said as they walked towards their sits.

Jisung just nodded at Felix's answer. He couldn't tell his best friend that a demon is in control of his body or that he basically fucked him. First he probably wouldn't believe him and second he could put Felix in danger.

~~~

"Wow, the movie was awesome! But you didn't even looked at the best parts Jisung!" Felix screamed with excitement while they were heading out of the movie theater.

"It was too gory and scary!" Jisung whined taking his tongue out.

The boy hated horror movies.

"Sure, sure." Felix laughed at his best friend and they entered the bus.

After the movies they spent the whole day together, going to the park and eating in a cute cafe.

And Lee Know was nowhere to be seen.

The ride home was astonishingly quick as the boys talked about the great day they just had.

"See tomorrow at school, Lixie." Jisung waved goodbye to his best friend and started walking home.

That night was particularly rainier than usual but that didn't stop Jisung's bully, Hyunjin, of stalking him.

His angry eyes stared at the small boy's movements as he slowly approached him from the back and brutally pinned him to a nearby but secluded area.

"Missed me?" The black haired boy whispered with disgust and quickly punched Jisung in the stomach, making his legs loose strength.

"A-ah!" The small boy cried in pain as he felt another punch on his stomach, he was about to fall but Hyunjin grabbed him by the shirt.

"Because of you I was suspended from school, fucking whore." The bully growled right in front of Jisung's crying face and punched him in the cheek, this time making the boy fall right to the wet floor.

Hyunjin laughed at the poor state of the boy as he squirmed and whimpered in pain but quickly grabbed him, pushed him to the wall and involved his hands around Jisung's neck.

The brown haired boy started to panic as he felt his breath become shorter and shorter.

Hyunjin was a total psycho and he knew it. For some strange reason he felt butterflies on his bottom as he strangled the small boy. He didn't like him one bit but watching his face turn red made Hyunjin all tingly inside.

Jisung began to think that he was going to die and that his bully was going to win.

But, for the boy's fortunate surprise, Hyunjin's hands were no longer holding his neck, which made him quickly fall to the ground.

"W-who are y-you?" Jisung heard the scared voice of his bully near him, he followed the sound, with his eyes and was open eyed to see a boy with black leather clothing, holding Hyunjin to a wall.

"Well, my name is Bang Chan. But you can call me Chan, baby boy." The unknown boy said with a smirk to Hyunjin as he cried is eyes out.

While the boy named Chan intimidated Hyunjin by pinning him to a wall and staring at him with devilish eyes, Jisung was face down to the floor trying to catch his breath.

"What happened?!" Soon enough a voice that Jisung knew very well spoke.

"Lee K-Know?" The small boy asked in tears as he tried to stand up but hadn't the strenght, so the horned boy helped him, by holding is waist and wrapping the boy's arm around his neck.

"Yes, you're okay Jisung." He whispered comforting the younger boy.

"Oh! So that's the boy you told me about!" Chan yelled with excitement while Lee Know rolled his eyes.

"Shut the f-"

"Fuck! Your horns are showing! Now I have to erase this boy's memory." Chan spoke before Lee Know could finish his sentence and gripped Hyunjin even more to the wall.

"P-please d-don't h-hurt m-me." The black haired boy begged as he felt the back of his head sting.

"I should hurt you, but I'm not." Chan whispered into the boy's ear, which made Hyunjin tremble even more and for a moment he looked at the scared boy with glowing red eyes, which made the younger open his eyes even more.

"W-what are you?" He asked in a stutter as he tried to escape the weird looking boy's grip.

"Didn't you call for a demon? So, here I am baby." Chan said with a sinister smile and quickly brushed his lips into Hyunjin's watery ones.

Minewhile, Jisung and Lee Know watched the whole thing.

"What is he doing?" Jisung asked as the demon that holded him, walked now, towards the younger's home.

"He's erasing Hyunjin's memory." Lee Know said quietly, struggling to hold Jisung.

But quickly grabbed his back and legs and holded him bride like style.

"I c-can walk." Jisung said as he felt his cheeks burn.

"No you can't. Stop whining, let's go home." The demon said, walking in a incredible speed and didn't realize the words he said.

Let's go home.
This words were circulating through Jisung's mind as he took a shower.
He wasn't going to deny that he felt weird when Lee Know said that, but it was a good kind of weird.

When he finished washing up, he looked himself in the mirror. His bottom lip was bloody and his stomach had colorful bruises.

He felt uglier than ever.

The boy dressed himself in a large grey sweater and some black shorts and walked to the kitchen to meet his demon 'friend.'

Jisung didn't even know what he was to Lee Know.

A friend? Or maybe just some human?

"Sit down, I cooked you some guksu*." The younger's thoughts were interrupted by the tasty words of Lee Know and quickly he sat down by the kitchen table.

Soon enough the noodles bowl was in front of the injured boy. "Thank you." He whispered almost tearing up, smelling the delicious noodles in front of him, a smell that weirdly was familiar to him.

He took some of the noodles to his mouth and his teary eyes widen up. "What?" The demon asked with a smile on his lips, happy that Jisung was enjoying the food.

"T-this... I feel like I already tasted this... but I don't know where..." The boy whispered in disbelief, of how tasty and familiar the noodles were.

Lee Know laughed his eyes out and Jisung just stood there, slurping on the noodles and watching the demon's gorgeous laugh and smile.

He quickly finished the food and it was safe for him to say that those noodles were the best he ever had.

But he was sure that this was not the first time he had them.

"Where are you going?" Jisung asked as he watched Lee Know standing up. Because of that, and the yellow light above them, the younger could see clearly the clothes that the demon had on. He had a tight black satin shirt with three buttons undone and the sleeves folded above his elbows and a tight black leather pants covering his legs.

"So sexy." Jisung thought to himself which made him blush all around his cheeks and ears but fortunately Lee Know didn't witness that, because he was already in the living room.

The younger boy took small steps to the couch, were the horned boy was sitting, and sat at the end of the couch, far from him.

"You can come closer, I won't bite." Lee Know said in a small but deadly laugh and Jisung slowly dragged his body closer to the older, standing now beside him.

"Let's watch something." The demon said and clicked on the remote control, to turn on the tv.

The brown haired boy's body was a little stiff and Lee Know noticed that.

"Relax, I'm not going to do anything to you." He said as he watched a random movie on the tv.

Jisung sighed and laid his back and head on the back on the soft couch.

"I'll do something... if you want me to." The demon whispered at Jisung's ear and the younger gasped with how close Lee Know's face was.

They were staring at each other. Jisung's eyes glowed just from looking intensively at the brownish eyes of the stunning demon right in front of him and Lee Know didn't want to admit it but he felt bewitched by the boy's unique face too.

For some odd reason, the demon felt like he knew Jisung, long before his demon life.

The staring contest was soon lost by Jisung that took his eyes from Lee Know to the tv.

The older sighed and stared at the bright screen too, relaxing his body in the couch just like the younger.

Jisung finally could relax.

If people were in his situation, having a demon tormenting them, they would probably, most likely, freak out and lose their minds.

But Jisung couldn't care less. Strangely, he felt comfort in Lee Know, something he missed feeling.

It was not long for the younger boy to fall asleep. Th demon turned his eyes to see Jisung with his eyes closed and his mouth slightly opened, as he was deep in his sleep.

He watched the boy closely and for the first time in a long time he felt his heart beating again.

"What are you doing to me, little human?" Lee Know asked in a sigh and turned off the tv. He stood up quietly and grabbed the boy slowly, not wanting to wake him up.

The older laid Jisung on the bed carefully, as if he were made of porcelain and laid down next to the sleeping boy.

Lee Know turned his face to catch a glimpse of the boy and a smirk appeared on his reddish lips.
"Good Ni-" Before he could finish his sentence he was surprised with the younger's arms embracing him, in a sudden hug.

The devilish boy couldn't hold a smile and pushed the boy further into his body. "Good Night, Jisung."

And with that, the boys fell in a deep and cuddly sleep,

Or so they thought.

(*guksu 국수 korean noodle soup)

sorry if this chapter is rushed :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 91.1K 42
watch what you say about your favorites, you never know if they are acting like someone else online. lowercase intended | ©liquorss { BEST RANKING ;...
889K 33.9K 44
oh my god they were roommates ⚠️TW//⚠️ homophobia self harm suicidal thoughts possible eating disorder bxb smut bullying child abuse s/a if an...
537K 17.9K 60
#CHANLIX. | 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺, 𝘥𝘢𝘥𝘢'𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺?
25.4K 494 8
sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴋɪᴅs ʙxʙ sᴍᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs