The girl that walks with wolv...

By rebekah_forever

what if when Carlisle stayed with the Volturi all those years ago, he meet a vampire that possessed every pow... More

I Would Have Seen It.
Old Friends
Introductions.
I'm Not Making It Thunder, Mother Nature Will.

Its Been Too Long.

356 11 1
By rebekah_forever

(Jasper)
I always know when my darling alice has a vision, as she has this sort to blank look on her face "Alice what did you see?" I ask wondering if there it's anything important. "Nothing important." She says with a great big smile on her little pixie face. Just then as she finish she sentence Edward and scarlotte come though the door.

(Scarlotte)
"Scarlotte it's been too long since I last saw you and your brothers" Carlisle says as he gives me a hug. "I know" i replied "I can also see that you family has grown since I was last time as well, but Carlisle before Alice moans about what I am wearing, can you please tell me why you didn't know about the trouble you had with the Voltaire." "I guest i didn't want to make it worse between you and the volturi" Carlisle replied. To while for that I could completely understand, I couldn't bare to be in that same country as them, let alone within speaking distance."

Turning in the direction of the rest of the family, sighing "Alice i have had enough of you thoughts about what i am wearing, i left in a bit of a hurry so i just grabed some clothes. Just take my card and go get me a whole new wardrobe and before you ask not that you would, i don't mind what you spend." before i had even finished the sentence Alice was out the door and running to her porsche.

A/N: i do not own the twlight characters those characters belong to stephenie meyer.

please comment and vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 573 18
"I know you are there," she said, her heart beating loud in her chest as her eyes searched frantically around. "I can...sense you." She added, hoping...
60.8K 2.7K 51
❝ love isn't some grand gesture. I've learned that it's just a lot of little things that add up. ❞ Jade Forbes had known from a very young age that...
45.4K 3.2K 81
"Let me go please" She pleaded while holding her tears back No, never "YOU ARE FUCKING MINE" Get this thing inside your little stupid mind He shouted...
117K 5.3K 94
You've met the fun, loving Seth Clearwater. And you've met the hard headed, stubborn Leah Clearwater. But have you met Pearl Clearwater? Pearls life...