Introductions.

(Scarlotte)
"Carlisle I would have helped you in a heart beat, against that lot. I would have been happy to." As Carlisle finished giving me a hug, I then turn to Edward "so when we're you going to introduce to you wife and daughter that I have heard so much about', "Scarlotte I would like you to meet my lovely wife bella and my daughter Nessie." Edward said while gesturing to the both of them. "It's lovely to mush you both, although I would rather call Nessie by her proper name Renesmee, as I think it's the most beautiful name. It's so nice to finally be able to put a name to a face from which I have heard so much about from what I could gather, from, my brothers in Italy."

After a little while Renesmee got of the sofa and said good bye to her parents, Carlisle, jasper and me; while saying to her parents, that she will be over at Jakes house and won't be home late. Atfer leaving the house Edward took Renesmee's place on the sofa next to Bella, and Jasper went out of the room probably to find something to do until Alice got back from getting me what she would consider clothes to my liking.

A/N: i do not own the twlight characters those characters belong to stephenie meyer

Please comment and vote.