Classic Rock & Roll Bands: Pa...

By Davidsmate24

Ever wondered what it would be like to be the child of famous Rock stars? Well get ready to shake rattle and... More

Welcome and Requests are Open
They Enter Parenthood
Your First Night with Your New Parents
The Lullabies They Sing to You
Happy Birthday Joe Perry!!!
RIP Eddie Money
RIP Ric Ocasek
Chapter Ideas?
Rammstein Catch-Up
Kiss- Catch Up (Ace Frehley & Peter Criss)
Eddie Money Catch-Up
Book on Hold
Queen Catch-Up
Happy Birthday Steven Tyler!!!
When You Meet the Bandmates
Twisted Sister Catch-Up
Happy Belated Birthday to Axl & Duff
Your First Night on the Tour Bus
Book on Hold
Happy Birthday Slash!!!
Motley Crue (Catch-Up)
Your 1st Halloween (Part 1)
Your 1st Halloween (Part 2)
Cinderella Catch-Up
Skid Row Catch-Up
Izzy Stradlin & Steven Adler (GNR Catch-Up)
Axl Rose Imagine
A/N
Welcome Back/ Stadium Tour: July 12th, 2022 (Part 1)
Stadium Tour July 12th, 2022 (Part 2)
The Beatles (Catch-Up)
Important A/N
Megadeath Catch-Up
Metallica Catch-Up
Joey Jordison (Slipknot) Catch Up
Black Sabbath (Catch-Up)
Slaughter (Catch-Up)
Ratt (Catch-Up)
Faster Pussycat (Catch-Up)
Book On Hold for Football & Halloween Season
L.A Guns
Winger (Catch-Up)
Dokken (Catch-Up)
A/N
Your First Word(s)
Sad News/ Dedication to Leica Sixx (Nikki Sixx's Golden Retriever)
Whitesnake (Catch-Up)
Quiet Riot (Catch-Up)

Poison Catch-Up

560 10 0
By Davidsmate24

A/N- Just in case no one knows who the band members of Poison are, I will add a photo of them just like I did for Cinderella's update. 

This band was requested by AlyssaBelleu. I hope that you'll enjoy your request and I apologize for taking so long, but I hope you'll enjoy it. Also thank you for requesting. 

They Enter Parenthood:

Bret Michaels- One night, after preforming a concert with his band, Poison, Bret and his bandmates were heading backstage to their rooms, when Bret saw a baby's car seat by his door. Feeling his "fatherly instincts" coming into play, Bret took the car seat into his dressing room and went to see what the car seat held.  As he removed the coving, he found a sleeping baby, with no parents.  "Oh, you poor little thing. I'll be your new daddy and give you tons of love and affection." He cooed as the baby woke up. "Well, hello there e/c eyes." Bret cooed as the baby reached for his hat. "(Chuckles) Do you want daddy's cowboy hat?" He cooed as he placed it on the baby's head.   "(Gasps) Where's the baby? Peekaboo!" He cooed as the baby smiled up at him.  Bret smiled at the baby, but the baby's giggles turned into tears. "Oh, little one. Don't cry, it's okay." Bret cooed as he heard the baby's tummy growl.  "Let's go fill your tummy-wummy before you eat me." Bret cooed as he ordered one of the crew members to go get a baby bottle filled with warm milk. 

CC DeVille-  

One night, CC and his girlfriend, Shannon were out at a local mall, when CC saw a baby stroller in the middle of the mall.  "Honey? Are you okay?" She asked as he went over to the stroller and found a newborn baby. "Who the hell leaves their baby all alone, in a mall?!" He said as the baby cried.  "Oh, there, there. Shh...It's okay little one. We'll go find your mama and dada." She cooed as the baby cooed up at them.  "Well, hello there little one. Are you happy now?" Shannon cooed as she walked with her boyfriend to the missing children section.  "Hello. Can I help you?" A lady said.  "Yes, my boyfriend and I found this baby all alone and was wondering if the baby has any parents?"  Shannon said.  As the lady told Shannon and CC about the baby, she asked them if they would like to adopt the baby as their own, since the baby was already bonding with them.  "Can we, CC?" Shannon begged her boyfriend. "Well... alright dear. We'll adopt the baby and be the best parents ever." He said as the two of them filled out the paperwork. 

Rikki Rockett- 

One day, Rikki was out on a walk, when he saw a baby stroller heading for the road! Rikki acted fast and saved the stroller, when a crying sound hit his ears.  He opened the cover and found a newborn baby, who had a pink/blue blanket wrapped around it.  "Oh, you poor little girl/boy.  I better get you to the hospital and have a doctor look at you."  He said as he took the baby back to his car and drove off to the nearest hospital.   Once there, Rikki got a nurse and told her  about the baby girl/boy he had found and that he needed to see a doctor right away.   Once the doctor came in and did a full examination on the baby, Rikki had told the doctor that he believes that the parent(s) were trying to "get rid" of their baby, so they just abandoned the little girl/boy.  "I see. I'll have the police look into this, but Mr. Rockett, I must ask. Since you found and saved the baby girl/boy, would you like to adopt the baby?" The doctor asked as Rikki nodded.  "I'll leave you two alone for a minute, while I get a nurse to get the adoption papers." The doctor said as Rikki held his soon-to-be newborn baby daughter/son.  "Hi baby girl/boy. Guess what? I'm going to be your new daddy. I promise to be the best daddy ever to you and I promise that I will always be there to protect you." He said as the baby started to fall asleep. "(Chuckles) I guess it's naptime for you, huh y/n." He cooed softly as you cooed at your name.  "Y/n Rockett. I love the sound of that. My little Rockett." Your new daddy said as he took you to the nurse's station and filled out the adoption papers. 

Bobby Dall- 

One night, while at home, Bobby heard a knock at his door.  "Now who can that be at this late hour?" He said as he got up and answered the door, but saw that no one was there. "Damn kids." He said as he heard a crying sound.  He looked down and saw a little baby, left all alone. "Oh, you poor baby. Let me bring you inside and get you warmed up." He said as he brought the baby inside and started a warm bath for the little baby.  The baby cried, but Bobby gently rocked back and forth, calming the baby right away.   Bobby didn't have any baby items, so he improvised a baby bath tub from a basin.  Once bath time was over, Bobby got the baby dressed in two of his old t-shirts: one for a diaper and the other as onesie.  "Let's get you more warmed up, little one." He cooed as he started to make a fire in the fireplace.  Once the fire was burning, Bobby picked up the baby, who snuggled into chest and went to sleep. Bobby smiled at the sight of the sleeping baby and decided to name the baby, y/n.  "Goodnight y/n. Daddy loves you." He said as held you close.  

Your First Night with Your New Parents:

Bret Michaels- After the baby was fed, Bret started to pack up, since Poison was going to their hotel for the night, before going to the airport to head home.  Bret placed the baby in the car seat and got onto the tour bus, when the baby fussed. "Shh... Don't cry, little one. I'm here, daddy's here."  Bret cooed as he rubbed the baby's hand.   (Time skip to the hotel)

When Bret and the rest of the of Poison showed up at the hotel and got checked into their rooms, Bret called for a car, so he could get some much-needed baby items, especially diapers, bottles and clothes.    When the car pulled up to Babies R Us, he and his new baby began to shop. (Time skip back to the hotel) 

Once Bret and the baby came back from their "shopping spree", Bret decided that it was time to get the baby ready for bed, since it was getting late.  As Bret was getting the baby ready for its first bath, when he noticed that his newborn baby was a little girl/boy.  "Hi baby girl/boy. I'm your new daddy and we're going to have a lot of fun. Yes, we are. Oh yes we are." He cooed in a baby like voice, making the baby giggle.  Once bath time was over, Bret came up with the prefect name for his baby girl/boy.  "I'll name you, y/n. Yeah y/n Michaels is great name for my little girl/boy." He said as he got you ready for bed.  Your daddy laid you down in your bassinet and covered you up with a blanket. "Sweet dreams baby y/n.  Daddy loves you so much." He said as he went to go get a shower. 

CC DeVille- The first thing that CC and Shannon did was go to the baby store and got everything that their new baby would need before heading back home. CC installed the car seat and Shannon placed their new baby into the car seat and sat in the back with her newborn baby.  (Time skip to home)

Once CC, Shannon and the baby were back home, CC brought up the crib and changing table and began to put them together, so the baby would have a place to sleep and when it was for the baby to be changed, they had the changing table all set and ready to go, instead of using a changing mat or an old towel.    Shannon washed all the bedding for the crib, when the baby woke up crying.  "I'm coming baby." She said as she got the baby out of the car seat and gently bounced the baby in her arms.  "Shh... Don't cry little one." She cooed as the baby spit up a little. "Aw. Did we have a wittle upset tummy?" She cooed as she took the baby into the bathroom and gave the baby a bath, when she found out that the baby was a little a girl/boy.  "Well, hello there baby girl/boy. I'm your new mommy and I promise to be the best mommy to you. Same goes for your daddy." She cooed as she gave her newborn daughter/son a bath.   

A little later, after CC had finished putting the changing table together, he saw Shannon holding the baby, who wrapped in a pink/blue towel. "I-is the baby a little girl/boy?" He asked as Shannon nodded.  "I think we should name her/him y/n." She said as you cooed at your new name.  "I think y/n is a prefect name." Your new daddy said as you gripped his index finger.  "Hi baby girl/boy. I'm your new daddy and I promise to keep you and your mommy safe and sound. Also, I can't wait to spoil you." He said as your new parents took you to your changing table and got you ready for bed, since you were a little sleepy. 

Rikki Rockett- Once you and your daddy were done at the doctor's, your daddy decided to take you out to Babies R Us to get you all the needed baby supplies you needed.  "(Coos) Are you ready to go shopping with daddy, my little girl/boy?" Your daddy cooed at you as you giggled and cooed at him.  As both of you went shopping, you saw a stuffed animal and you wanted it, but you thought that your daddy wouldn't buy it for you, but you were wrong. "Come here baby y/n. Which two stuffed animals do you want, sweetie/little buddy?" He cooed as you pointed to y/f/s/a (your favorite stuffed animal) and y/s/f/s/a (your second favorite stuffed animal).   "Okay y/n. I think we got everything, but is there anything else you want?" Your daddy asked as you cuddled with your new stuffed animals.  (Time skip to home) 

Once you and your daddy were home, your daddy got you out and placed you on the floor, while he started to put your pack and play together, before he put the crib and changing table together.  "Okay y/n.  In you go, while daddy works on your crib and changing table." He cooed as he placed you into the pack and play with your new toys and stuffed animals.  A little later, you felt a little pressure in your tummy, so you began to grunt and messed your diaper.  You started to tear up, but your daddy came to your rescue. "Don't cry sweetie/little buddy.  Daddy's going to change you." He cooed as laid you down on your new changing table.   Your daddy tickled your tummy before he started his first of many diaper changes.  Once your daddy got you all cleaned and decided to give you a bath, since it was almost your bedtime.   After bath time was over, your daddy got you into a fresh diaper and a pair of warm jammies.  "There we go. Now let's go feed you and then daddy will tell you a bedtime story." He cooed as he made your bottle.  

Once your bottle was made, your daddy tested it and started to feed you as he read a bedtime story to you.  As you had your bottle, your daddy noticed that you were closing your eyes.   Your daddy smiled as he gently picked you up and burped you before putting you down in your new crib.  Your daddy covered you with a warm baby blanket and kissed you goodnight.  "Sweet dreams y/n. Daddy loves you." He cooed as he went to wash your bottle before he went to bed. 

Bobby Dall- After you and your daddy had naptime, you woke up and cooed happily at your new daddy.  "Well good morning baby girl/boy. Did you enjoy your nap with daddy?" He cooed as he felt something wet. "My little girl/boy needs a diaper change. Yes, you do. Yes, you do."  He cooed as he booped your nose, making you giggle.  Your daddy laid you down on a soft towel and began to change your diaper.   "Alright princess/prince y/n.  Let's get you something to eat and daddy will buy you some baby furniture, clothes, baby items and of course, toys for my special baby girl/boy." He cooed as he made you a bottle and got out his laptop out and began to order all of your baby furniture and a few baby toys for you. "Alright sweetie/little buddy. Let's get you dressed and we'll go pickup your furniture and daddy will buy you a few toys and a lot of cute/handsome baby outfits." Your daddy cooed as he got you ready.  (Time skip to picking up the baby items) 

When you and your daddy arrived at the store, your daddy helped the workers get everything into the car, except the car seat, which the workers helped your daddy with. "Alright guys. Thanks so much for your help." Your daddy said as the workers told him it wasn't no problem and that they were glad to help.  (Time skip to home) 

Once both of you were back at home, your daddy started to the wash and began to set up all of your furniture, while you laid on a soft blanket next to your daddy.  After everything was put together, your daddy decided that it was time for another nap.  "*Yawns* Naptime y/n." Your daddy said as you just snuggled into him as the two of you had your second nap of the day.  

The Lullabies They Sing to You:

Bret Michaels- (Lullaby: Every Rose Has Its Thorn)- Tonight, you and your daddy were at home, since Poison wasn't touring just yet, but you were having a really rough time going to sleep.  You have been crying for the past three hours and your daddy was trying his best to calm you down.  "Shh... y/n. It's okay, daddy's here. Shh... daddy's here." He cooed as he soothed you. "How about daddy sings you a special lullaby?" He said as he began sing one of Poison's greatest power ballads. 

We both lie silently still
In the dead of the night
Although we both lie close together
We feel miles apart inside Was it something I said or something I did
Did the words not come out right
Though I tried not to hurt you
Though I tried
But I guess that's why they say Every rose has its thorn
Just like every night has its dawn
Just like every cowboy sings his sad, sad song
Every rose has its thorn
Yeah, it does

I listen to our favorite song
Playing on the radio
Hear the DJ say loves a game of easy come and
Easy go
But I wonder does he know
Has he ever felt like this?
And I know that you'd be here right now
If I could have let you know somehow, I guess 

Every rose has its thorn
Just like every night has its dawn
Just like every cowboy sings his sad, sad song
Every rose has its thorn

Though it's been a while now
I can still feel so much pain
Like a knife that cuts you the wound heals
But the scar, that scar remains

I know I could have saved a love that night
If I'd known what to say
Instead of makin' love
We both made our separate ways 

And now I hear you found somebody new
And that I never meant that much to you
To hear that tears, me up inside
And to see you cuts me like a knife I guess Every rose has its thorn
Just like every night has its dawn
Just like every cowboy sings his sad, sad song
Every rose has its thorn

After your daddy finished singing, you were all snuggled up in his arms with your head over his heart, listening to his heart beating.  Your daddy grabbed one of the blankets off of the couch, making sure not to disturb you and covered both of you. "Sweet dreams, my little y/n. I love you." He said before he drifted off to sleep.  

CC DeVille- (Lullaby: Unskinny Bop)- Tonight, your daddy was working late and it was almost your bedtime and your daddy would always sing to you with your mommy.  "CC, when are you coming home?" Your mommy asked as she gently rocked you.  "I'm about 20 minutes away."  "But y/n's bedtime is in ten minutes and I know she/he won't go to bed unless you're home and we're both singing to her/him." She said. "I know babe. I'm going to try to get home in ten minutes, but if I can't make it, I'll think of something."  He said.   Your mommy got you ready for bed, when you and your mommy heard car doors. "(Gasps) Is daddy home? Shall we go, see?" She cooed as your daddy came into your nursery.  "There's my little y/n. Are you ready for daddy and mommy sing to you?"  He cooed as you babbled to your parents, cutely. "Alright baby. Let's get you into your crib and tucked you in before they began to sing to you. 

What's got you so jumpy?
Why can't you sit still, yeah?
Like gasoline you want to pump me
And leave me when you get your fill, yeah

Every time I touch you, you get hot
I want to make love, you never stop
Come up for air you pull me to the floor
What's been going on in that head of yours

Unskinny bop
Just blows me away, yeah
Unskinny bop, bop
All night and day, yeah
Unskinny bop, bop, bop, bop
She just loves to play
Unskinny bop nothin' more to say

You look at me so funny
Love bite got you acting oh so strange
You got too many bees in your, honey
Am I just another word in your page, yeah, yeah

Every time I touch you, you get hot
I want to make love, you never stop
Come up for air you pull me to the floor
What's been going on in that head of yours?

Unskinny bop
Just blows me away, yeah
Unskinny bop, bop
All night and day, yeah
Unskinny bop, bop, bop, bop
She just loves to play
Unskinny bop, nothin' more to say

You're sayin' my love won't do ya
That ain't love written on your face
Well, honey, I can see right through ya
Yeah, whose ridin' who at the end of the race

What's right?
What's wrong?
What's left?
What the hell is going on?

Unskinny bop
Just blows me away, yeah
Unskinny bop, bop
All night and day, yeah
Unskinny bop, bop, bop, bop
She just loves to play
(Up for air, you pulled me to the floor)

Unskinny bop Look good, look good, look good
Unskinny bop, bop
All night and day, yeah
Unskinny bop, bop, bop, bop
Look good, look good, look good
Unskinny bop (ooh ooh)
Unskinny bop, bop

Once your parents finished singing, you were fast asleep. Your parents kissed you goodnight, but before your daddy left your nursery, he gave you a stuffed teddy bear that looked like him.  "Sweet dreams y/n. Mommy and I love you so much." He cooed as he and your mommy went to bed. 

Rikki Rocket- (Lullaby:  Something to Believe In)- Tonight, you were having a very rough time trying to sleep and your daddy had tried almost everything, when he got an idea.  "Shh... y/n. Daddy has just cure to help you go nighty-night." He cooed as he began to sing one of Poison's greatest hits.

Well, I see him on the TV
Preaching about the promised lands
He tells me believe in Jesus
Steals the money from my hands
Some say he was a good man
Lord I think he sinned yeah yeah

Twenty-two years of mental tears
Cries a suicidal Vietnam vet
Who fought a losing war on a foreign shore
To find his country didn't want him back
Their bullets took his best friend in Saigon
Our lawyers took his wife and kids no regrets
In a time, I don't remember
In a war he can't forget
He cried "forgive me for what I done there
Cause I never meant the things I did
And give me something to believe in
If there's a lord above
And give me something to believe in
Oh, lord arise

My best friend died a lonely man
In some Palm Springs hotel room
I got the call last Christmas Eve
And they told me the news
I tried all night not to break down n cry
As the tears rolled down my face
I felt so cold and empty
Like a lost soul out of place
And the mirror mirror on the wall
Sees my smile it fades again
And give me something to believe in (I give me something to believe in)
If there's lord above
And give me something to believe in (I give me something to believe in)
Oh, lord arise

Sometimes I wish to God I didn't know now
Things I didn't know then
Road you gotta take me home

I drive by the homeless
Sleepin' on a cold dark street
Like bodies in an old bone grave
Underneath the broken old neon sign
Used to read Jesus saves
A mile away live the rich folk
And I see how they're livin' it up
But while the poor they eat from hand to mouth
The rich are drinkin' from a golden cup
And it just makes me wonder
Why so many lose and so few win Ha

Give me something to believe in
If there's a lord above
Give me something to believe in
Oh lord arise
Give me something to believe in
Oh lord arise
Give me something to believe in
Oh lord arise
Give me something to believe in
Oh lord arise
Yeah, sometimes I wish I didn't know now
Things I didn't know then yeah
And give me something to believe in yeah yeah

After your daddy finished singing, you were fast asleep in your daddy's arms. "Aww, sleep tight, my princess/prince of rock and roll. Daddy loves you so much, y/n." He said as he took you to his bedroom to sleep. 

Bobby Dall-  (Lullaby: I Won't Forget You)- You and your daddy were playing with your toys, when your daddy noticed that it was almost your bedtime. "Alright y/n. Let's start getting you ready for beddy-bye." He cooed as both of you did your bedtime routine.  Once you were ready for bed, your daddy laid you down in your crib, but you started to cry.  "Oh y/n, don't cry. How about daddy sings a special lullaby for you." He cooed as he began to rock you and start to sing, I Won't Forget You from his band, Poison. 

Late at night I close my eyes
And think of how things could have been
And when I look back
I remember some words you had said to meIt's better to have lost at love
Then never to have loved at all

I won't forget you baby
(I won't forget you)
Even though I should
I won't forget you baby
(I won't forget you)
Even though I should, yeah

Sometimes in my head
I can still see pictures of you
And I laugh to myself
When I think of all those crazy things that we used to do Although miles come between us
Just between you and me

I won't forget you baby
(I won't forget you)
Even though I should
I won't forget you baby
(I won't forget you)
Even though I should, yeah I should let you fade away
But that just wouldn't be me
Oh, baby

Although miles come between us
Just between you and me I won't forget you baby
(I won't forget you)
Memories slowly fade
I won't forget you baby
(I won't forget you)
And all the plans we made I won't forget you baby

After your daddy finished singing, he looked down and saw that you were fast asleep. Your daddy smiled as he gently laid you back down into your crib. "Goodnight my little rock star. Daddy loves you." He said as he turned on your nightlight and went to clean up the house. 

When You Meet the Bandmates:

Bret Michaels-Today, your daddy was taking you out to go meet his best friends, which were your uncles.  Your daddy was in the middle of giving you a bath, when you decided to give him one too.  "(Chuckles) Does daddy need a bath too?" He cooed as he finished your bath and got you ready to go, before he went into the bathroom and got a shower before he got ready too.  "Are you ready to go bye-bye with daddy, my little cowgirl/cowboy?" Your daddy cooed as he buckled you into your car seat and drove off to meet up with his bandmates.  (Time skip) 

Your daddy called your uncles to tell them that they will meet at Logan's Roadhouse for lunch and discuss some new songs for the new album, Look What the Cat Dragged In.   When you and your daddy were driving, his best friend, CC Deville called.  "Hey CC, what's up bro?" Your daddy asked as he and CC talked.   "Sure. I can you and the rest of the guys at a restaurant. You just pick the place and I'll meet you guys there." He said as he and CC said goodbye and continued to drive to the place where your uncles decided to meet up, which was Ruby Tuesdays.  (Time skip to arriving at Ruby Tuesdays)

When you and your daddy arrived, he noticed that you needed to be changed, so he quickly changed your diaper and sanitized his hands, before he placed you back into your car seat and made sure that you were nice and comfy, before going in to meet up with his bandmates.  "There's our lead singer." CC, Rikki & Bobby said, but they noticed that Bret was dressed like a new dad and had a baby's diaper bag and travel system with him.  "Okay Bret. What's with the get up here?" Rikki asked as all of them heard you cooing, sweetly.  "Guys, meet your new niece/nephew, y/n. Y/n, these guys are your uncles: CC, Rikki and Bobby." Your daddy said as you hid into his neck, in a very cute manner.  "Aww. She's/he's shy." Your uncles cooed as your daddy got you all situated before sitting down and ordered lunch.  

After lunch, your daddy and uncles took you to Crayola fun factory, where you got make your own crayons and your daddy got you a crayon plush in y/f/c.

CC Deville-   Today, your parents were planning a picnic and your mommy told your daddy that he should invite his bandmates over so they could meet their new little niece/nephew.  Your daddy agreed and called Bret, Rikki and Bobby.  They all agreed and came over to meet the newest member of the Deville family.  

"So, what's the big surprise you have in store for us, CC?"  Bret asked as your mommy came out holding you.  "Guys, Shannon and I are parents and we'd like you to meet our baby girl/boy, y/n. Y/n, these guys are your uncles: Bret, Rikki and Bobby." Your daddy said as you smiled at them. "Awwww.  So adorable." They cooed as you giggled.   Of course, there was a fight on who should hold you first, which ended with your uncle Bret winning. "Hi little y/n.  I'm your uncle Bret and we're going to have so much fun." He cooed as you yawned and rubbed your eyes.  "Uh oh. Someone's sleepy-weepy." Your uncle Bret cooed in a baby voice as you whined, because you didn't want to go to sleep, you wanted to play with your uncles.  "We'll be here when you wake up, y/n. We won't leave you." All of them cooed as you snuggled up in Bret's arms and took a nap.   "Awww. Someone has a favorite uncle." Your daddy said, teasingly.  "Well, I don't blame y/n, for I'm the best uncle after all." Bret said, proudly.   After you had your nap, your family took you to the park to have fun. 

Rikki Rocket- Today, you were playing in your playpen, when your daddy decided to invite your uncles over and have a welcome to the "Poison" family party for you.   "Hey baby girl/boy. How would you like to meet some of daddy's friends?" He asked as you smiled, happily. "Alright y/n. Daddy's going to make a few phone calls, so you keep playing, for naptime is in 30 minutes." He cooed as you babbled cutely, while your daddy made his phone calls.  (Time skip to your uncles coming over) 

After you had your nap, your daddy was getting you dressed, when there was a knock at the door.  "Right on time.  Let's go see who's at the door, y/n." Your daddy cooed.  When your daddy opened the door, you saw two men, who had the same color hair as your daddy and a black-haired man.  You got really scared, not knowing who these strangers were, but your daddy reassured you that they were friendly.  "Hey Rikki. who's this little cutie/handsome stud?" CC asked.  "Well guys, this is my baby girl/boy, y/n.  Y/n, these guys are your fun-loving uncles: Bret, CC and Bobby."  Your daddy said as you smiled at your uncles, who were ready to spoil you rotten.  All of your family went out to the pool, which you loved, but unfortunately the fun had to end, because of your enemy, bedtime was around the corner, but your uncles had a little trick up their sleeve.   Instead of going home, your uncles decided to spend the night with you and your daddy, which made you smile and all of you had a huge camp out in the living room.  

Bobby Dall- Today, your daddy had off and thought that this would be the perfect day to show you to his bandmates.  So, he called them up and they decided to go out to a local pub for lunch.  After your daddy was done talking with his bandmates, he came into your nursery to check on you and saw that you were awake. "Hello sweetheart/little buddy.  Guess what? We're going out for lunch and daddy has a few friends he wants you to meet." He cooed as he gave you a bath and got you ready to go meet his bandmates/your uncles.  (Time skip to the pub)   

When you and your daddy arrived at the pub, the two of you got a booth and waited for your uncles. When they showed up, they were in shock to see your daddy with a baby. "Who's this little one with you, Bobby?" Rikki asked as you shyly hid your daddy's neck.  "Well guys, this little one is my daughter/son, y/n. I found her/him on my doorstep on night."  "Alone?! Oh, you poor little angel." Your uncles cooed as you peeked out from your daddy's neck.  "Y/n, sweetie/little buddy. These guys are your uncles: Bret, CC and Rikki. Can you say hi to your uncles?" Your daddy cooed as you hid back into your daddy's neck, giggling. "Awww. Someone's shy." Your uncles cooed as they ordered food for you and them.  Once everyone's food came, you peeked out and sniffled all the food, making your daddy and uncles chuckle.  "Does the food smell yummy, y/n?" Your daddy cooed as he gave you a fry to try.  And when you did, you found a food that you really loved.  "Looks like you have a French fry monster on your hands, there Bobby." Rikki said as your hand came onto the table, looking for more fries, making everyone chuckle.  

After lunch, your daddy asked your uncles if they were up to a family day, which they were, for your uncles were happy to be uncles to their favorite little niece/nephew.  (Time skip to your bedtime)

After a fun filled day, you were getting a little fussy and your daddy knew that it was time to get ready for bed, but there was one little problem, you didn't want your uncles to go.  "Don't worry y/n. You'll see your uncles again."  Your daddy said, but you wanted them to stay, so they went back to their houses to get a few things before coming back to your house and spent the night with you and your daddy. 

Your First Night on the Tour Bus:

Bret Michaels- Today your daddy and uncles were getting ready for their tour, Open up and say... Ahh! tour, but when you saw all their suitcases, you got upset and began to cry, for you thought your daddy and uncles were leaving you and weren't coming back.  "Oh y/n. Don't cry, my little girl/boy. Shh... Daddy's here." Your daddy said as you soothed you.  You calmed down, but you were still sniffling. "Daddy and your uncles aren't leaving you, baby girl/boy.  You're coming too." He said as you lit up like a Christmas tree.   "There's my happy girl/boy. Now let's get you all packed up and then we can all go bye-bye." Your daddy cooed as he started to pack up your outfits and diaper bag.  (Time skip to heading out) 

Once all of you were on the tour bus, your daddy buckled you into your car seat and placed some hanging baby toys onto your car seat for you to play with.  "You have fun with your toys, baby girl/boy, while daddy and your uncles talk." He cooed as he tickled your little foot, making you giggle.  As you were playing with your toys, you started to feel hungry, so you started to cry for your daddy.  "Hey y/n. Don't cry, shh.... Daddy's here." He said, soothingly as he heard your tummy growl. "Is my little baby girl/boy hungry?  Well, you're in luck, for we are just outside a restaurant." Your daddy said as he rubbed your back and grabbed the diaper bag before heading into the restaurant for dinner. (Time skip to your bedtime) 

After dinner, your daddy gave you a bath and started getting you ready for bed.  "Okay, y/n. Daddy's going to make a bottle and then we'll have story time before bedtime." He cooed as you went to your uncles, who decided to hide you, so you wouldn't have to go to bed.  "Okay y/n. I've got your-. Alright guys. Where's y/n?" Your daddy said, a bit annoyed. "We don't know." Your uncles said, innocently as your daddy saw the blanket move.   "Maybe y/n is under... here!" Your daddy said as you squealed when he found you. "Okay my little cowgirl/cowboy. It's time to hit the hay." He said as he picked you up.   "What story would my y/n like to hear tonight?" He cooed as you pointed to your uncles. "You want to hear a story about daddy and your uncles on tour, don't you." He cooed as he placed a blanket on both of you and fed you your bottle as your uncle CC started the story.  During the story, you slowly drifted off to sleep in your daddy's arms.  Your daddy burped you before placing you on his chest and went to bed.  "Goodnight y/n. We all love you." Your daddy and uncles said as they all went to bed. 

CC Deville- Today, you and your parents were getting ready to go, since your daddy's band, Poison was going on tour and you were coming for the ride.  Your mommy had just finished packing yours and her suitcases and diaper bag.  "Hey hon, are you almost ready?" Your mommy asked your daddy. "Yep. I just got to pack one more shirt and we can hit the road." Your daddy said.  (Time skip to arriving at the tour bus) 

"Look y/n. Who's here? Is it your uncles?" Your mommy cooed as you smiled, when you saw your uncles.  "Well, hello there, baby girl/boy. Are you excited to see your uncles?" They cooed as you babbled sweetly at them.   "Let's get you all set up on the bus and then we can play." Your uncle Rikki said as he took you onto the bus with your mommy following behind.  Once everything and everyone was on the bus, it was time to move out.  A few hours passed, when you got hungry.  "Don't worry my little rock star. Mommy and daddy have packed yummy snacks for you." Your mommy cooed as she gave you some baby puffs to eat, before going into a restaurant to grab dinner.  (Time skip to your bedtime) 

As your daddy got you ready for bed, your mommy was getting your pack and play all set up for you.  "All done y/n. And now it's time for sleepy-bye and lullabies." Your daddy said as he and your mommy sang softly to you. "Goodnight y/n. Mommy, daddy and your uncles love you very much." They cooed as your mommy got ready for bed and your daddy went to talk with your uncles about the set list for tomorrow night's concert. 

Rikki Rocket- Today, your daddy's band, Poison was getting ready to go on tour, which meant your daddy was bring you with him.  "Okay y/n. Are you ready to rock with daddy and your uncles?" He asked as you began to do a head bang, making your daddy chuckle.  "Someone's ready to rock." Your daddy said as both of you headed off to the tour bus.  (Time skip to arriving at the tour bus) 

Once there, you saw your uncle CC and made grabby hands at him.  "Hey there, y/n. Are you coming with us on the tour bus?" He asked as you babbled to him as he took you on the tour bus with your car seat and diaper bag.  "Let's get you settled in, little rocker." Your uncle CC cooed as he buckled your car seat in place and you in it. Once you were all settled and everyone and everything was on the bus, it was time to head out.  As you were riding along, you saw a lot of pretty lights, houses and cars.  Of course, the bus driver made a stop at a restaurant, so everyone can get something to eat.  (Time skip to your bedtime)

As your daddy got you ready for bed, you started to yawn and your daddy knew that it was time for bed.  Your daddy laid you down in your pack and play and tucked you in. "Sweet dreams, my sweet baby girl/boy. Daddy and your uncles love you very much."  He said as he went to join your uncles to discuss the song list for the concert. 

Bobby Dall- Today, your daddy and uncles were getting ready to go tour to promote their new album, Look at the Cat Dragged In.  You were in your playpen, watching your daddy and uncles go in and out like crazy, making you wonder what they were doing. Once everything was packed, your daddy picked you up and took you into the car and drove off to the tour bus.  (Time skip to the tour bus) 

When all of you got to the tour bus, your daddy got you out of your car seat and gave you to your uncle Bret, who you loved to be with, while he placed your car seat onto the bus and buckled it into place.   "(Coos) Who has you? Who has you? Uncle Bret has you and he's gonna tickle you." Your uncle Bret cooed as he tickled you. "Are you having fun with uncle Bret?" Your daddy cooed as he picked you up.  Since all of you were up very early, your daddy noticed that you were sleepy.  "Naptime y/n." Your daddy said as he was going to put you into the car seat, when you started to whimper. "Okay y/n. You can sleep with daddy on your favorite spot." He said as he grabbed your blanket and y/f/s/a (your favorite stuffed animal).  Your daddy brought you out to where your uncles were and sat across from your uncles Rikki and CC, while your uncle Bret sat alongside of you and your daddy.  As everyone took a nap, you woke up to see your uncle Bret has his cowboy hat on his face. You giggled as you tried to wake him up, which made him chuckle.  "Who's that on my chest?" He said in a funny voice as you hid under your blanket.  "Alright guys. We're at our first rest stop, so if you guys are hungry, you can go grab some food, if you want." The bus driver said as you perked up from the word "food", making your daddy and uncles chuckle.   (Time skip to your bedtime) 

After all of you grabbed dinner, it was time to get back onto the bus and get you ready for bed.  Your daddy was giving you a bath, which was more like you were giving him a bath, which he didn't mind.  After you and your daddy were cleaned, your daddy gave you a little message and used lavender scented baby lotion, which is your favorite scent.  Once you were for bed, you didn't want to be alone, so your daddy brought you out to where your uncles were and went to sleep in your daddy's arms. "Awww. Goodnight y/n. We all love you." They cooed as they talked about the tour dates and set lists for the different shows. 

Your 1st Halloween:

Bret Michaels- Tonight was your first Halloween and your daddy was taking you out trick-or-treating for the first of many times to come in the future.  Your uncle CC was in the middle of getting you ready, since your uncles didn't want to miss out on their little niece's/nephew's first Halloween.   "And little more eyeliner and we're done." Your uncle CC said as he showed you a mirror. "Now you look like daddy, little y/n." He cooed as giggled.   "Are you two done in there?" Your daddy said as your uncle brought you out to your daddy and your other uncles.   "Awwww. My mini me." Your daddy cooed as he picked you up. "Are you ready to go get some yummy candy?" He asked as you babbled, excitedly. (Time skip to trick-or-treating)

While you and your family were out, there were some teens out causing trouble, but your daddy and uncles won't let them scare you, for if there's one thing you don't ever do, that's you don't mess with the daughter/son of Bret Michaels or the niece/nephew of CC, Rikki and Bobby of Poison.  Of course, the teens were dumb enough to pick a fight with your daddy and uncles and let's just say, the cops showed up and the teens were arrested.   (Time skip to your bedtime) 

When all of you returned home, your uncles gave you some Halloween gifts, but your daddy had to give a bath, which you didn't mind, since you were a little cold.  After you had your bath and were in your jammies, you wanted to open your gifts that your uncles had brought for you. "Alright baby girl/boy.  You can open your gifts." Your daddy said as he got the video camera out and began to record you.  You got a Scooby-Doo plush, a Snoopy blanket and My first Halloween story book. "What do you say to your uncles, y/n?" Your daddy said as you gave them a big hug.  "You're welcome kiddo. But it's passed your bedtime, so let's get you to bed." They cooed as they got you all settled as your daddy read you your new storybook.  "Happy Halloween, y/n. Daddy and your uncles love you very much." Your daddy said as all of them left, so you could sleep peacefully. 

CC Deville- Tonight was a very special night, for it was your first Halloween and your parents were taking you out trick-or-treating.  Your mommy was putting on her costume, leaving your daddy to put you into your costume. "There we go.   Aww, don't we look adorable." He cooed as you giggled.  "Where's our little puppy?" Your mommy asked as your daddy brought you out to her. "Awww. My baby's so cute."  "I do believe you mean our baby." Your daddy said with a smirk. (Time skip to trick-or-treating) 

Everyone loved your family's costumes and they gave you a lot of candy. But as all of you were out, it got colder out and your parents knew that it was time to go home and get a warm bath.  (Time skip to home) Once all of you were back at home, your daddy noticed that the front door was open.  "Shannon, you and y/n stay here.  I'm going in to see who is in the house." He said as he grabbed the baseball bat from the shed and slowly crept inside his home.  "Surprise! Happy Halloween!" Your uncles said as your daddy swung the bat only to hit a lamp. "You idiots! I could have bet the crap out of you!" Your daddy said as you and your mommy came in.  "Who broke the lamp?!" She asked as your uncles pointed to your daddy.  "I'm sorry dear. I'll clean it up." He said as your uncles helped, since they were the main reason why the lamp got broken in the first place.   (Time skip to your bedtime) 

As your bedtime neared, your mommy had just laid you down, when the wind blew, making a spooky sound. "How about we sleep with daddy and your uncles tonight?" She said as she grabbed your blanket and sat with your daddy and uncles before both of you fell asleep on the couch next to your daddy. 

Rikki Rocket- Tonight was Halloween and you were very excited, because your daddy was taking you out trick-or-treating.  Your daddy was getting your stroller ready, when the phone rang. "Hello? Oh, hey Bret." Your daddy as you came into the kitchen, for you heard your favorite uncle's name.  "Oh, hold on. Y/n wants to say hi.  (Coos at you) Say hi uncle Bret."  He said as you waved at the phone. "Hi y/n. Are you and daddy going to get some yummy candy?" Your uncle Bret cooed as you babbled.  "Well uncle Bret won't stay on too long, but tell daddy to come to front door." He said as you gasped as waddled towards the front door with your daddy following behind.  Your daddy opened the door and there stood your uncles.  "Surprise! Happy Halloween, y/n!" They cheered as they all joined you and your daddy trick-or-treating.  (Time skip to trick-or-treating) 

As you and your family were out trick-or-treating, your daddy saw some teens, who were causing trouble. You got scared and held onto your candy bag.  "Don't worry y/n. Daddy and your uncles won't let those meanies get near you or your candy." They cooed as the teens came up to you and your family. "Hey, dudes. Your brat needs to pay up." One of the teens said.   "Says who, punk?" Your daddy said.  "Says me and just for that we're taking your brat's candy and we're t-ping your house, dude." "Oh really? We don't think so." Your uncles said as they stood their ground. "And what are you, girly girls going to do about it?" The leader threatened, just as the police showed up.  "You and your little gang are going to buy Halloween candy and give it back to all the kids you stole from." The officers said. "Or what? You can't do nothing to us." They said.  "Maybe we can't but you parents can." They said as the officers put them into the cars and drove them home and told their parents what their children had been doing and their parents weren't too pleased.  You felt bad for all the kids who lost their candy, so you decided to share yours with them. "My sweet baby girl/boy." Your daddy said as he gave you a hug and a kiss.  (Time skip to home and getting you ready for bed) 

As your daddy got you ready for bed, your uncles put out some Halloween goodies for you.  Once you were ready for bed, you saw the goodies that your uncles left for you and you hugged each of your uncles.  "You're welcome, y/n." They said as all of you got comfy and watched the Rugrats Halloween special before going to bed. 

Bobby Dall- Tonight, there was a Halloween party going on and you and your daddy were invited.  "Are you ready to go to your first Halloween party, my little hippie baby?" Your daddy cooed as you giggled.  (Time skip to the party) 

When you and your daddy arrived, you got scared by some of the decorations, but your daddy was there to protect you. "Don't worry y/n. Daddy won't let the meanie scare you." He cooed as he gave you a kiss.   When the two of you went inside, you know this house but it looked different to you.   Just then your uncle CC answered the door. "Bobby! Y/n! You two made it." He cheered as you smiled, knowing that you were at uncle CC's and aunt Sharron's house, for they always threw the best parties.  As it got darker out, your daddy went to the car and grabbed yours and his sleeping bags, since both of you were spending the night there. Of course, you won the costume contest, which made you happy, but you were getting sleepy, which meant bedtime was just around the corner.  "Okay sleepyhead. Let's get ready for bed." Your daddy cooed as both of you did your bedtime routine.  Once you and your daddy were ready for bed, you were out like a light.  "Happy Halloween, y/n. Daddy loves you so much." He cooed before drifting off to dreamland. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 150 26
๐Ÿ’”๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ธ๐—ถ ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜… ๐—ซ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐Ÿ’” โ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ธ๐—ถ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๏ฟฝ...
169K 5.1K 37
"๐ˆ'๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ." "๐‡๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." "๐‡๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๏ฟฝ...
8.3K 66 25
"i tattooed her & now she's mine" ๐ŸŽธ ๐Ÿšฌ ๐ŸŽค ๐Ÿ’‹ -mini stories of your favourite rockstars
3.6K 10 15
rockstar one one shots bon jovi, guns n roses, motley crue