𝙨π™ͺπ™£π™¨π™šπ™© π™‘π™€π™«π™šπ™§π™¨ | m...

Av mxriariddle

𝘩𝘦𝘭π˜ͺ𝘰𝘱𝘩π˜ͺ𝘭𝘦 (𝘯.) 𝘒 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘯/𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘭π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡 ─── ο½₯ ο½‘οΎŸβ˜†: *.☽ .* :β˜†οΎŸ. ─── "Your... Mer

author's note
chapter 1 ~ 'boobs and a bum'
chapter 2 ~ 'black hoodie boy'
chapter 4 ~ 'saved by the devil'
chapter 5 ~ 'the fire in his eyes'
chapter 6 ~ 'lie after lie'
chapter 7 ~ 'in your dreams'
chapter 8 ~ 'the potion of love'
chapter 9 ~ 'riddle gone mad'
chapter 10 ~ 'toddy boy'
chapter 11 ~ 'bed and breakfast'
chapter 12 ~ 'a special celebration'
chapter 13 ~ 'tension in the air'
chapter 14 ~ 'one spoon for two'
chapter 15 ~ 'need to know'
chapter 16 ~ 'another riddle'
chapter 17 ~ 'speechless'
chapter 18 ~ 'reunion with the ferret'
chapter 19 ~ 'a plan of revenge'
chapter 20 ~ 'deal with the devil'
chapter 21 ~ 'powerpuff girls'
chapter 22 ~ 'a new friend'
chapter 23 ~ 'a horny kiss'
chapter 24 ~ 'love sprung from my only hate'
chapter 25 ~ 'long awaited'
chapter 26 ~ 'get off of me'
chapter 27 ~ 'mastering occlumency'
chapter 28 ~ 'how to kill the dark lord'
chapter 29 ~ 'silenced screams'
chapter 30 ~ 'the final chapter'
author's final note

chapter 3 ~ 'the cackling lady'

49.5K 900 4.1K
Av mxriariddle

I open my eyes and hold my cheek. It stings a bit and I look up to see who the fuck just slapped me.

Pansy smirks at me, laughing. Astoria is beside her and Draco stands with them to.

Of course. That two-faced bitch.

Anger grows inside of me so I send a left hook right on Pansy's nose, she stumbles and falls to the ground.

"Huh, just with one punch?" I snigger.

Astoria rushes towards me and I dodge her punch, grabbing her by the hair and kneeing her in the stomach.

She also falls to the ground, groaning in pain.

"Wow, you guys are down with one hit. Fucking pussies." I spit and immediately they both stand straight up and  attack me at the same time.

Pansy attempts to slap me but I grab her wrist. However, as I do, Astoria sends a hard kick to my fucking pussy.

That bitch.

I fall to the ground as Pansy pulls my hair. I have a soft scalp so she's going to fucking die for doing that.

I'm on the floor now and I decide to do something...

"Please, stop!" I pretend to cry out and they look at me wide eyed.

But before they know it, I swing my leg hard, hitting Pansy and Astoria's legs, causing them to fall to the ground to.

As Astoria falls, she attacks me and scratches me across the face.

"WHAT THE FUCK!? CUT YOUR NAILS YOU DIRTY PIG." I exclaim, touching my face to find blood dripping down it.

I punch Astoria in the nose and I tower over her as she lays on the ground.

I send a couple of more punches to her face and Pansy drags my hair back and I fall to the floor, hitting my head hard against the stone.

She hovers over me this time and sends a few punches to my face, missing a few but causing some bruises.

I try to kick her off but she won't stop. All of sudden, she falls backwards and I see Brianna standing there, looking down at me smiling.

"YES BRIANNA!" I exclaim.

I stand beside her and we both start beating the shit out of the both of them.

Draco just stands there, clearly concerned and shocked.

I decide I'm finished with the both of them and head to Draco.

I send him a nasty punch to the nose and he squeals.

"Did you just squeal, Malfoy?" I burst out laughing and so does Brianna.

Out of the blue, we hear a booming voice coming from the end of the hallway. Everyone starts scattering away but the old man calls my name.

"MISS Y/N ESMERAY AND MR MALFOY." Dumbledore calls out and we turn around wide eyed.

I try to make a run for it but with a flick of his wand, he sends me flying back, standing right in front of the bitch.

Draco rushes towards us to.

"Professor Dumbledore sir, if I may-" Draco starts but he cuts him off.

"You will both come to my office immediately."

We both sit in a chair by his desk whilst Dumbledore just eats sweets.

Being the rude cow he is, he doesn't give me any.

"So, what happened Draco?" He finally asks.

"Don't I get a say in this to?" I protest.

"You will have you say but first I'd like to ask Mr Malfoy. He clearly looks like the victim here."

What the fuck. He has one bleeding nose and I have bruises everywhere and that nasty scratch on my cheekbone.

Draco looks at me and sends a snarky smirk.

"So you see Professor, y/n just approached me and punched me in the nose when I was trying to be nice to her."

"WHAT!?" I question, getting absolutely fucking annoyed.

"She just punched you without reason?" Dumbledore asks, sitting up straighter.

"I'm guessing she doesn't trust me... you see Professor me and y/n have history, a past..."

Bullshit. We had fucking oral sex once.

"Yes, yes. That'll be enough."

"He's lying sir!"

"Now, now. I've heard enough. Draco you're free to leave and Miss Esmeray a punishment will be given-"

"WHAT THE FUCK SIR? THEY ATTACKED ME-"

"Miss Esmeray! Language! Your punishment will be twice as harsh for your awful use of words. Draco, please leave."

"Yes Professor Dumbledore, thank you sir." He replies as he leaves the office leaving the old bitch glaring at me.

"Hagrid isn't in today so you'll be going to the Forbidden Forest with caretaker Filch to collect some herbs."

"The Forbidden Forest!?" I stand up. "Are you mad sir!?"

"You will not protest and get on with your punishment effective immediately. Go now. Flich will be waiting for you in the hallway on your way out."

"You're a dick you crusty old elf." I say, walking out of his manky office as I flip him off.

I spot Filch standing there with his cat and he just nods. Strange.

I follow him out of the castle and it's still day time but seen as though it's September, it's already a bit dark outside.

I get frosty chills as we approach the border of the Forbidden Forest and I realise I left my robe back at the castle because of the fight.

We head deeper into the forest and my guy Filch stops in his tracks and looks at me.

If I die, blame it on Filch.

"You wait here, I'll be back." And he takes our only source of light and scurries away with his cat.

"What the fuck." I whisper, standing there alone. "What the hell am I supposed to do now?"

Looking around, I find a tree stump to sit on. It's a bit wet but I'm tired so whatever.

All of a sudden, I see a figure behind the trees move. I stand up slowly, scared of what I might find and quietly walk towards it.

I'm guessing it's Filch but I better check just in case.

My breathing growing faster, I look behind the tree and find no one.

I start to tremble in fear and hear a twig snap... I feel a gush of wind hit my cheeks and I sense someone standing right behind me.

I do not want to turn around right now. Whatever monster is, it can eat me. I have had it with this bullshit.

"Hello princess."

Startled, I quickly turn around to be met with a tall boy with brunette curly hair... wait a minute. Brown curly hair?

I remember seeing the black hoodie guy with the exact same hair. It's got to be him!

"It's not safe out here." He says, glaring into my eyes.

I take a moment to scan his face. He looks so... mysterious.

He has a couple of scars on his face... one on the bridge of his nose and on his cheekbone.

I feel a sense of power radiating off him... his tall figure towers over me, intimidating me almost... but I'm more intrigued than intimated.

I feel a shock of nerves or something in my stomach and I've forgotten how to breathe.

God, he's handsome.

"Um, I have detention and that caretaker dude has just left me here in the cold."

He laughs and then looks me up and down. "You have detention? Here?"

He then tilts his head slightly, as if trying to read me.

I'm about to say something but he just turns around and walks away.

"Wait, can you help me?"

"There's no one else out here. Get back to the castle."

What does he mean by that?

"But-"

He turns around and gives me another smirk.

"It's called the Forbidden Forest for a reason, love."

I stop in my tracks. Love!? God damn.

"But Filch has just gone to collect some herbs-"

"I already told you, there's no one here."

"And how would you know that?"

"I just know."

He continues to walk the opposite way but I decide to follow him.

"You just know?" I question. "Right."

I just follow him in silence, hoping for the best. I most definitely do not want to be roaming this forest alone.

I finally pick up the pace and walk beside him.

"I didn't catch your name?" I ask.

"Does it matter?"

"Um, yeah actually. I'm y/n Esmeray."

"Esmeray?" His eyes grow wide.

"Yeah, that's what I said. And you?"

"Mattheo." He says, holding his wand and spinning it with his fingers.

"Where are you taking us?" I ask, starting to get a bit worried.

He just continues walking until all of a sudden, he stops and holds his hand out to my stomach so I stop walking too.

"What-"

"Ssh!" He whispers, turning towards me and covering my mouth.

I start to grow scared and he backs me up against a tree.

"Don't make a sound." He says, his deep voice making me tremble even more.

He still has me backed up against a tree, our eyes locked on each other's and he moves in closer as we hear someone approaching.

We're practically millimetres apart and he whispers in my ear, his lips skimming across my skin.

"I've got you."

I feel my face grow red, even though it's really cold out here. Why am I blushing right now?

I look to my side, trying to get a look on what's out there but his tall figure just blocks the view.

Mattheo's front brushes against mine and I try not to let out a reaction as he smirks and I look away, the butterflies in my stomach going crazy.

Suddenly, I hear a woman cackling, meters away from us. Well that's fucking scary.

Mattheo starts to get uneasy so he takes hold of my hand and we both sprint out of the Forbidden Forest, panting as we jump over some logs and run across the muddy ground.

Luckily, I'm pretty sure that woman didn't follow us so we pause for a second as we finally make it out of the forest, just outside the border.

"This didn't happen." He says, looking down at our hands which are still holding.

I smile at the sight and he quickly releases from our grip.

He huffs and leaves to god knows where as I make my way back to the castle.

What a day... and where the fuck is Filch!? Never mind him, I'm just glad I'm out of the god damn forest. I am never setting foot in that dreadful place again.

I rush back to my common room and on the way, I see Filch sweeping the hallway. That bastard.

"Ay! Filchy boy! Where were you?"

He just looks up at me confused.

"You left me in the Forbidden Forest!"

"I forgot about you. Sorry." He says, looking like he's genuinely apologetic.

"It's fine." I roll my eyes, feeling somewhat bad for him.

"Please don't tell the headmaster, it was a small mistake Miss Esmeray. I have really bad memory."

"Don't worry sir, I won't tell a soul."

"Sir? No one has ever called me sir before." He says, sounding excited with his crunchy voice.

I just laugh and head back to my common room to get some sleep. I guess the only thing good that came out of that detention was the fact that I missed all of my lessons.

And the fact that I met that boy... Mattheo.

As I'm walking to the common room, I see Brie and Enzo cuddling on the couch. That's fucking adorable.

I walk towards them and as they realise I'm there, they quickly separate from each other, looking at me nervously.

"Don't let me ruin the fun." I laugh, smiling at the both of them.

"Enzo was just... giving me a forehead massage. I have a really bad headache so I made him my slave." Brianna says really fast.

"Right," I look at them both, unconvinced. "You'll never guess what happened."

"Oh yeah! What did Dumbledore say? I suspected you were in detention because you've been gone all day!" Brianna replies.

"Lol, that kind of rhymed." I point out.

"What happened y/n?" Enzo asks, sitting up straighter, rather curious.

I take a seat on the chair beside them and crack my knuckles.

"Basically..."

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

830K 38.4K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
20.3K 565 16
When the son of Voldemort himself gets pulled away from his daily life and into the wizarding school, better known as Hogwarts, he meets four boys wh...
427K 16K 176
Continuation of Group Chat So THERE IS STILL A HECK A LOT OF CURSING AND ADULT HUMOR
1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC