King's Pack (Taekook & Warewo...

By BlairWitch91

Prince Hoseok is the perfect person to become a Human King in the world full of magical creatures. But he nee... More

Author's Note
Introduction: A Piece of History
Chapter 1: The Incomplete Tattoo
Chapter 2: The Drop of Destiny
Chapter 3: The Air Controller
Chapter 4: The Welcoming
Chapter 5: The Residents of the Royal Palace
Chapter 6: The Ceremony
Chapter 7: The Ranks
Chapter 8: The Night Talks
Chapter 9: The Training
Chapter 10: The Prince Birthday
Chapter 11: The Pride and Prejudice - part 1
Chapter 12: The Pride and Prejudice - part 2
Chapter 14: The fight of Soulmates
Chapter 15: The Campfire Drama
Chapter 16: The Ride
Chapter 17: The Blessing in Disguise
Chapter 18: The Objects Controller and the Healer
Chapter 19: The Heart to Heart Talk
Chapter 20: The Coronation
Chapter 21: The King of Hope
Chapter 22: The Deal
Chapter 23: The Jump
Chapter 24: The Bonds Between Them
Chapter 25: The Problematic Older Brothers
Chapter 26: The Safe Place
Chapter 27: The Scream at Night
Chapter 28: The One with no control - part 1
Chapter 29: The One with no control - part 2
Chapter 30: The one with 'No Control' - part 3
Chapter 31: The Storm
Chapter 32: The Rollercoaster of Aftermaths
Chapter 33: The Elders
Chapter 34: The Secrets and Promises
Chapter 35: The Phonecalls, Mysteries and Lies
Chapter 36: The Perfectly Wrong One
Chapter 37: The Hyungs' Favourite Ship
Chapter 38: The Love Shot
Chapter 39: The Face in the Crowd
Chapter 40: The Trust
Chapter 41: The Heavy Hearts
Chapter 42: The Attack on Bangtan
Chapter 43: The Attack on Bangtan pt.2
Chapter 44: The Purple Eyes
Chapter 45: The Seesaw
Chapter 46: The Time of the Dark King
Chapter 47: The Scent
Chapter 48: The Sacred Vow
Epilog: The Festival of Love
Spin off: The Prince and His Friend
Spin off 2: Kim Mirae - part 1
Spin off 2: Kim Mirae - part 2
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch -part 1
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 2
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 3
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 4
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - final
King's Pack Background Music with Playlist

Chapter 13: The Pride and Prejudice - part 3

7.1K 431 564
By BlairWitch91

Taehyung and Jungkook stood in front of each other.

The deafening silence covered the field. Everybody held their breaths. But the little space between two most dangerous wolves was filled with calmness. The anger they both felt a minute ago was nowhere to be found. The were both focus, attentive and... confused.

Taehyung felt like his wolf was wagging his tail. Ready to play. Like some fucking dog ready to go to the dog's park. What the hell was that?

Jungkook was observing him, analyzing. Without moving an eye, and when they heard a whistle, Jungkook vanished from his sight. He was just moving like the air around him. Invisible. He appeared right before Taehyung and kicked him in the knees. Taehyung lost balance for a moment, he made a turn and punched Jungkook's stomach. Jungkook swirled his finger and Taehyung felt like his body was swept away in a whirlwind of air. He was spinning, but broke out of it, landing on the ground a few meters away from Jungkook.

He knew exactly what the younger was doing. He was keeping him in the distance and busy, so Taehyung couldn't play his tricks on him. It was partially true. But not exactly. To get control over someone's as strong as Jungkook he needed to touch him. But some things he could do even without it. The moment Jungkook attacked him, Taehyung clapped his hands together.

In Jungkook's mind he was going to aim his open hand at Taehyung's chest. But instead of Taehyung he saw Jin.

This one second of hesitation was enough. Taehyung grabbed his wrist and twisted his arm on his back. Pressing his chest to Jungkook's body he put his palm on the younger's forehead.

'Now...' Taehyung whispered to Jungkook's ear. 'Sit down.' He released him.

Jungkook hesitantly turned around and looked at him.

'Sit. Down.' Taehyung dominative voice filled the air.

Jungkook gulped and slowly kneeled and sat on his heels.

Taehyung took a few steps forward and stood in front of the boy.

'Make the air barrier around us' he ordered.

'Taehyung!' Yoongi yelled.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with angry eyes, but his hand made a circle sign and the two of them were surrounded by the wind barrier. They were still visible but they couldn't be heard. Taehyung sent a string of his power to Jungkook's brain and the younger opened his mouth to breathe but he couldn't.

'Do you even know how it is when You can't control your own body?' Taehyung asked.

Jungkook looked at him.

'Do... you?' he choked out, and suddenly Taehyung felt his lungs tightening. Jungkook cut him down kicking his ankles, and Taehyung fell to the ground. He felt the air back in his lungs for a moment and then it started to escape again from his body.

Jungkook jumped and sat on him, grabbing his shirt and shaking him.

'Stop!' Taehyung's voice still had an effect on him, because he let go of his clothes, for a moment.

'F-fuck!' Jungkook breathed out and fighting with his own body he raised his fist that in the next minute hitted Taehyung's chest. But without much strength like his muscles was against him.

Taehyung could breathe again, so he greedily swallowed the air. Then the amount of air filling his lungs began to decrease again.

He understood two things. First - Jungkook was able to snap out of his mind control to some point. Second - he controlled perfectly the amount of air that Taehyung needed. To make him weak, but not to hurt him.

Taehyung forced his mind barriers, but that guy was for sure the best fighter he ever met. Part of his mind was under Taehyung's control. But the other part was still fighting instinctively.

Taehyung grabbed the fist that was laying on his chest and by the direct contact he increased his influence on Jungkook's mind making him see the flashbacks of his memories. Jungkook's history began to bombard his mind.

Taehyung threw him off of himself and stood up. Jungkook threw the wind spikes at him, but Taehyung dodged.

How? How was he still able to use his power? - Taehyung gulped, because the air he needed was still against him. He needed to take control over Jungkook's power. He broke inside the younger's mind and was searching for something. Maybe if he breaks his control he would be able to free himself from Jungkook's influence?

Suddenly he found the ways he was controlling the air. The essence of his power. He increased the amount of thoughts connected to how the younger was using his power.

Jungkook knew what was happening. He could feel like his power is increasing in his body. But the memories he was seeing were flashing before his eyes like a movie for the newest to the older ones. And he knew what he would see if they would reach the time from ten years back. He started shivering. Not from the pain. But from the fear that the feelings will come back.

But Taehyung didn't know what he was doing with his mind. He didn't know what he was risking increasing the power in Jungkook's body.

Jungkook needed to choose. Snap out of the memories. Or use the last bit of his strength to stop Taehyung.

So he threw his arms out in front of him and the wind threw Taehyung back on the air barrier.

'Stop it before you will kill yourself!' he yelled, and choked.

Jungkook grabbed his head in his hands and pressed his forehead to the ground, kneeling and breathing heavily. His body was shivering.

But Taehyung didn't use anything that could make his body hurt like that.

'No, no, no...' Jungkook was mumbling.

The grip around Taehyung's lungs disappeared as well as the air barrier. The screams and Yoongi's cursing came to their ears.

Yoongi ran to the field and crouched down next to Jungkook.

'Stop it!' he yelled at Taehyung.

'Am... not doing anything anymore' Taehyung got up off the ground and came closer.

'JK?' Yoongi touched his arm.

Jungkook gritted his teeth and coughed out:

'It's ok, hyung... It's nothing.' he inhaled deeply and stood up. 'I think the headache is normal after guarding your mind,' he said calmly. He was pale. 'We will really need to practice how to whistand something like that.'

Yoongi was looking at him worried, but JK didn't show even a glimpse of emotion on his face. So the older one smacked Jungkook's head and then smacked Taehyung's head.

'Get out of my sight! Both of you! I don't want to see your pitiful asses on the training field today!'

Jungkook nodded without a word and left the field slowly to take his things.

Yoongi was looking at Taehyung darkly.

'I swear I haven't done anything that could make him react like that at the end.' Tae whispered.

'What have you done then?'

'I was just distracting him with his memories...'

A glint of understanding flashed through Yoongi's eyes. He curled his fingers in a fist. But he couldn't blame Taehyung for something he couldn't possibly know. He nodded and patted Taehyung's back.

'You are really a challenge, Tae...'

'I've never met a fighter like him,' Taehyung admitted.

'Well, Jungkook doesn't fight just to win. He fights to learn and to teach. But you can't, ever again interfere in his fights with others,' he said sternly. 'If you don't trust him. Trust me.'

Taehyung bit his lips and walked away. His eyes found a lonely figure near the benches, drinking water.

Taehyung: If you could snap out of my control, you could as well snap out of the memories. So why haven't you?

Jungkook: You were trying to take over the control of my power. Not knowing how to control it you could've easily killed yourself. And I had just enough power left to do just one thing.

Bogum with his banch came to Taehyung and patted his back.

'That was brilliant! You made him kneel like a puppet! What a cute doll almighty JK was! I bet you could've made him strip without a blink of an eye.'

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with pure hatred in his eyes. Taehyung knew he could hear Bogum's every word. 

Jungkook: It seems like your fanclub wants your attention...

Taehyung was looking at him when he turned around and walked to the Palace. For some reason his wolf was sad, even if Taehyung's mind was still sure he did the right thing stopping Jungkook's fight with Bogum.

Jimin burst into Jungkook's room before lunch.

'Kookie? Why weren't you at practice? OMG! Jungkook!' Jimin screamed when he saw the younger boy on the ground shivering and covered in sweat.

He ran to him and touched his forehead. He had a high fever.

'You are sick, Kookie?! Why haven't you called anyone?'

'Am not sick, Jimin-shi...' Jungkook whispered with pale lips. 'It's just the effect of Bogum's power.'

'What?!'

'He is a water controller. He can make the water in your organism boil. The effect will vanish... But you need to remember to be fast while fighting with him.'

'Don't teach me now, dumbass!' Jimin look at his hand where on his forearm appeared a red handprint. 'He did this to you?'

'The water can burn your skin as much as fire,' he answered.

'But you should call us, you know! Can you stand?'

Jungkook nodded and Jimin helped him to lay down in bed.

'I will call Jin-hyung...'

'No. He will be worried.' Jungkook protested.

Jimin rolled his eyes.

'Fine. But you will lay down, like a good boy and let me heal you!' Jimin demanded.

Jungkook looked at Jimin stern face and sighed.

'Okay...' he agreed in tiny.

Jimin cupped Jungkook's face in his palms and looked him in the eyes. Jungkook felt like the pleasurable cold entered his body, decreasing the temperature.

He closed his eyes in relief. He cringed when he felt the burning sensation in his hand, but when he looked at it, the skin was perfectly fine without red marks.

'Thank you' he said.

'You will feel a little dizzy after healing. You should sleep for an hour or two.' Jimin suggested.

Jungkook inhaled deeply, nodding. Jimin ruffled his hair.

'Promise me you will come to me, next time something like that will happen.'

But Jungkook was already asleep.

After those events the silence war between Jungkook and Taehyung just increased. They were avoiding each other in the palace. And they were observing each other on trainings waiting to point out every mistake the other was making.

Taehyung was thinking about the fight with Jungkook constantly. If he could control his power so well, why did he torture Bogum on purpose?

He wanted to observe him more. Know more about him.

But usually Bogum and his bunch were disturbing him from doing so during practice. And their comments started to irritate him. He knew very well how cruel his power was. They should be happy that he was using only illusions sparring with them.

Another week passed when everyone was summoned to the Prince office. Taehyung was walking there when he encountered Prince Jungwon on the third floor's corridor.

Jungwon froze looking at him. He took a step back slowly, hesitantly. His lips started to shiver.

'Hey...' Taehyung said gently. 'You don't need to be afraid...'

Jungwon nodded but took another step back.

They heard footsteps coming from Jin's room. Jungwon turned around and saw Jungkook. He ran to him.

Jungkook stopped surprised, looking at Jungwon hiding behind his legs. Then he looked at Taehyung, shook his head and sighed.

Taehyung, irritated, wanted to say that he hadn't done anything wrong, but Jungkook just crouched down in front of Jungwon. He stretched his hands with his palms up and Jungwon put his small hands on them.

'Jungwon,' Jungkook said sternly. 'he won't hurt you. He is here to protect you.'

Jungwon gulped, looking at Jungkook with big scared eyes.

'Ok... I will tell you what we will do...' He squeezed the small hands. 'I will lift Jin-hyung's ban about playing games during the week...'

Jungwon's eyes beamed happily.

'But!' Jungkook continued. 'There is a catch! You will take Taehyung-hyung with you.'

Jungwon frowned.

'Why?' the boy mumbled.

'He is really weak at games, so you need to teach him... Deal?' Jungkook tempted.

'With Soobin?' Jungwon asked.

'Yes. But you need to be the one to show everything to hyung. Promise?'

Jungwon looked back at Taehyung, thinking.

'And sweets?' he bargained cleverly.

'I bet he will organize some...' Jungkook whispered and smiled. He could almost see the racing thoughts in Jungwon's brain.

Finally the boy bit his lips and nodded.

'I promise' he said.

'Go, tell Soobin. And be careful. Don't be caught by Jin-hyung...' Jungkook ruffled Won's hair.

When the boy disappeared, Jungkook stood up and simply wanted to go away, but Taehyung stopped him, asking:

'Why?'

'He is a little boy. He went through a lot. He shouldn't be scared in his own house. He can't help it. He just doesn't trust you. Playing with you will make him used to you, without forcing him to be close.'

'Should I thank you?'

'I didn't do it for you...'

Jungkook walked away, but a few moments later they met again in Hobi's office.

Yoongi was tense. Jimin was trying to calm him down by being close to him. Jin and Namjoon looked at them attentively when the both of them entered. They probably talked about them.

'What's up?' asked Jungkook.

'We need to organize Lady's Rose arrival,' Namjoon said. 'Me and Jin need to go to the company, and we are taking Jimin. Yoongi should stay with Hobi. So the question is are you two capable of working with each other.

'Why wouldn't we?' asked Jungkook calmly.

'Don't play with me, JK...' Yoongi warned.

'I just don't see the problem. We just need to go to the airport and bring Lady Rose here. We will go with two incognito cars.' Jungkook shrugged.

'Rose's safety is priority' Hoseok said sternly. 'I won't risk it if you aren't sure you can be professional.'

'My Prince, we would never risk Lady Rose's well-being. We can bicker and hate each other's guts, but it doesn't matter when it comes to our missions.' assured Taehyung.

Hoseok nodded.

'Don't break my trust...'

'You need to be at the airport tomorrow at 10 am.' Namjoon explained. 'Don't be conspicuous.'

Taehyung and Jungkook met the next day in the garage.  Jungkook pointed his hand to two black suvs. He opened the door to one of them and started the engine. He pressed some code on the tablet and settled the navigation. Then he got out.

'The guns are in the glove box, under the driver and passenger seats. Under the mat in the trunk the rifle is hidden.' He informed. 'If you will have trouble you press the 7-button on the console three times. It will connect you to the monitoring center. The numbers from 1 to 6 are our phones programmed. 1 is Yoongi, 2 is me, 3 is Namjoon, 4 is Jin, 5 is Jimin and you are 6. The car is bulletproof. If you press the navi screen and say the name of the place like "Hospital" it will immediately navigate you there. We are taking two different routes. We will meet at the Incheon Airport in front of the main entrance. Any questions?' he asked, heading to the other car.

'Why are you always helping me?' blurred Taehyung, surprising even to himself.

'First of all Lady Rose's safety is our mission, so you need to know what kind of support you have in any case of emergency. Second of all you are one of the Royal Wolves, you need to know things like that for our Prince's good. And third of all- I am who I am. You can hate my guts, but I don't hate yours. I actually understand it. I just think you are a judgmental bitch...'

Jungkook got into his car and closed the doors, before Taehyung could even answer.

Taehyung stopped the car in the VIP zone, near the airport entrance, right behind Jungkook's car. They both got out of the cars and stopped before the entrance. They were both casually dressed. Nobody would guess that under their jackets they have the full arsenal.

And they really tried to stop themselves from peeking on each other secretly.

Jungkook in his ripped jeans for sure was a sight pleased for an eye. And Taehyung couldn't lie that his words at the garage made him a little bit excited. In a... good way?

Jungkook took out his phone and show the photo to Taehyung. In the photo were four girls.

'The blond one is Rose. She is the priority. The brown hair one is her sister she needs to be protected as well...'

Taehyung nodded, but Jungkook pointed to the third girl on it hesitantly.

'And this is Jennie... Keep your distance from her.'

'She is your girlfriend or what?' Taehyung said maliciously.

Jungkook just rolled his eyes and entered the building. They walked keeping their distance through the airport hall when suddenly, they heard the call:

'Jungkookie!'

'Noona!' Jungkook smiled widely.

For a second Taehyung was mesmerized. Jungkook's smile was so innocent. It almost made him forget how cold this guy could be... 

He forced himself to snap out from it and looked at four girls that were approaching them.

In the middle was a cute, blond girl, showing her teeth in a sweet smile.

She embraced Jungkook's cheeks in her palms.

'I missed you, Kookie!'

Taehyung shook his head in irritration and focused on the other three girls. One was looking around suspiciously looking for any troubles. The second one was holding the arm of a maybe 15-year-old boy keeping him in place. And the third one was smiling, looking at Jungkook as if he was a big teddy bear she wanted to squeeze. Taehyung recognized Jennie from the picture and smirked. Maybe jealous Jungkook will finally drop his stone cold attitude...

He stretched his hand, saying:

'Hi, my name is...'

The next second his arm was twisted on his back and he was pushed on the floor. He was able to see with the corner of his eyes that the girl, who were previously looking around, was pressing her knee to his back, looking at him angrily.

'Hands off my mate asshole!' she growled.

The commotion caused the others to look at his pitiful position. Jungkook raised his eyebrow.

'You don't listen much, do you?' he sighed at Taehyung. 'Lalisa, let him go...'

The girl called Lalisa relecuntantly released him, and stood protectively next to Jennie.

Taehyung stood up, cleaning his clothes.

'Didn't you pass Yoongi-hyung's control training?' he asked.

'I did' she hissed. 'Otherways your arm would be broken.'

Rose looked questioningly at Jungkook.

'Noona, Miss Jisoo, Jennie, Lisa... please meet Kim Taehyung, one of new members of the Royal Pack' Jungkook explained.

'Oh... Hobi told me about you!' Rose stretched her hand. 'Nice to meet you! Call me Rose or Noona like Jungkookie...'

'Nice to meet you too...'

'Jungkookie!' Jennie whined.

Jungkook patted her head.

'Good pup' he said. 'Lisa texted me that you were really brave...'

Jennie happily hugged him shortly. And Jungkook looked at her head not knowing what to do with his own hands. His wolf usually wasn't the clingy type...

'She was' confirmed Lisa, smiling fondly, looking at her mate. Then she looked at Jungkook. 'Fuck it! Come here!' She also hugged him quickly. 'I missed you, dumbass...'

'Bitch, how dare you!'

Rose cleared her throat, to stop their bickering. Jisoo giggled.

'You know my sister, right? But you don't know this young guy...' Rose embraced the boy with her arm. 'It's Yeonjun, my cousin. Say hi, Yeonie...'

The teenage boy moved his hand slightly. He was very handsome even with an extremely bored expression on his face. He hadn't said a word, but the girls weren't surprised by the boy's behavior.

'Ok. We should move. Hobi-hyung is waiting for you.' Jungkook decided. 'Noona, Lisa and I in the first car. The rest will go in the second one.'

'No way in hell Jennie will go with him!' Lisa protested, pointing at Taehyung.

Taehyung's jaw dropped. What the fuck?! What was this Jungkook's stan club...

Jungkook rolled his eyes, holding his irritation.

'Fine. You can change with Jennie and go with Miss Jisoo and Yeonjun-shi. I don't have time to fight with your territorial instinct right now...'

'Great! Be careful, baby' she kissed Jennie's cheek. 'What are you waiting for?' She chuckled impatiantly and patted Taehyung's shoulder. 'Jisoo, Yeonjun stay between me and Mr Sticky Hands' she ordered and led the way.

Taehyung gritted his teeth when the rest went after her. Taehyung glared at Jungkook.

'You could have warned me' he said.

'I did. You just decided to not listen... Now have fun dealing with Lisa.' Jungkook shrugged and walked away.

Taehyung needed to count to ten to calm himself down and not punch him.

Or himself, because even now he thought how hot sassy Jungkook was...

Taehyung was trying to focus on the road but Lisa's piercing gaze was making holes in his temple.

'What?' he finally asked.

Lisa didn't answer.

'I really didn't know she is your mate, all right? Jungkook just said to not touch her...'

'And you should have listened to him... That's why I'm wondering how dumb you are... Only someone brainless would ignore JK's advice.'

'Be careful, girl...' warned her Taehyung .

'Or what?'

'You don't know me. And you don't want to get on my bad side...'

'Oh? Well I already know that you are dumb enough to not like Jungkook. The only other person as dumb is Park Bogum...'

'You know Bogum?'

'I was a recruit with him. But I became a regular. And he didn't.'

'You need to be good if you were assigned as the future Queen's personal bodyguard.' Taehyung tried to turn the conversation to a friendlier track.

But Lisa wasn't the type to be easily swayed.

'I am good. Thanks to Yoongi-hyung and JK's training.'

'I know how the training looks like... It must have been hard for you.'

'It was hard. As it should be. Only a whiny bitch like Bogum doesn't understand it...'

'You really don't like him, huh?'

'Because he is like a snake. Sly. Blind. Snake... Haven't you noticed this? That he always tries to win something without putting in any effort? That after so many years of training when he didn't become regular, he always plays the victim?'

'I wouldn't put it that way... he just has different view on some things...'

'If you think like that, you are even dumber than him... What's your power?'

'I am a mind controller...'

She wasn't impressed even if it was a really rare power. Quite opposite actually. She snorted with disbelief.

'Not a really good one then...' she mumbled to herself, but Taehyung heard her.

'What's your problem, huh?' he snapped. 'You know me for thirty minutes!'

'It was enough to recognize that you don't like the best person I've ever met' she shook her head. 'And if you don't like him, because of his way of training others you are just stupid dimwit that can't figure Jungkook out.' She closed her eyes. 'Don't disturb me. I want to sleep.'

Taehyung was looking at the road. He was lost. He saw with his eyes what Jungkook was doing. And yet Lisa was one of the people he trained, and she was grateful for that. 

What was the truth?

Lady Rose's arrival made the palace lively. Hoseok was waiting for them with Yoongi in front of the house. He opened her car's door and helped her to get out.

He immediately hugged her and buried his face in her hair.

'I've missed you...' he whispered.

She smiled at him and cupped his face. She tiptoed to kiss him.

'I'm here now,' she said calmingly.

'Jisoo and Yeonjun?' he asked, stroking her long blond locks.

'In the other car. You know, I hired the wedding planners...' she looked at him innocently. 

'Oh? That's great! Who?'

Rose smirked.

'Jihyo and her girls...'

They heard a painful groan. Yoongi grabbed his head.

'Rose, I beg of you! Tell me you are joking! I won't stand nine fairies roaming around the palace for the next two months!'

Hoseok laughed.

'Focus on your own fairy and you won't even notice them' he advised.

'Oh? Didn't You tell me about something, sunshine?' she raised her eyebrow at Hoseok, and looked at Yoongi.

'Yeah, I have a mate. Big deal!' Yoongi snapped and turned on his heels to walk into the house.

Rose snorted with laughter.

'Where are the boys? I want to see them...'

Hoseok embraced her with his arm and took her bag.

'Come. Jungwon was blabbering about you all the time...' he kissed her temple. 'Good you are back.'

Arrival of the future princess meant a lot of chaos in the mension. The preparation for the coronation that was planned in a month and the wedding in two, made the palace full of visitors. Thanks to Rose and her team the Prince himself and his wolves weren't that involved in the preparations. Rose was trained by the Queen herself in the royal protocol, so she left her fiance to deal with Kingdom matters and took the organization in her hands.

It was decided that after the wedding Rose and her sister will be working at the company with Hoseok, so he would be able to spend more time on the affairs of the Kingdom.

Jennie and Lisa were joining the training if their duties allowed them to. And Taehyung was sure: Lisa and Bogum hated each other greatly. On the other hand Lisa caught the perfect contact with Chanyeol and Kai. So Taehyung was wondering what made the difference between Kai and Bogum for her. Kai was cursing Jungkook even more than Bogum...

It was already more than a month when both Jimin and him arrived at the Manor. And Taehyung loved this life. He loved the cheerful prince, caring Jin, genius Namjoon and straightforward Yoongi. But even if they all were extremely nice and close to him, he knew the relationship between him and Jungkook was saddening them.

On one day, at the end of March, after the hellish practice in the rain, when they were divided in two teams, had guns, could use powers and had the scenario to save the hostages, he came to the palace drenched to the bone, dreaming about the shower, when he realised he had run out of shampoo. So he walked to Jimin's room.

'Hey, Chim, can I borrow...' he stopped suddenly.

Jimin was shirtless. He was just taking off his wet clothes. But the thing that shocked Taehyung wasn't his almost naked body... but the blue, green and yellow bruises covering his white skin. He realised that Jimin's moves aren't as flawless as usual. He was moving stiffly.

'What do you want to borrow?' Jimin asked. 'Tae?'

Taehyung gulped.

'Who did this to you?'

'The bruises? They are from practice...'

Taehyung ran out from the room furiously without letting him finish. He screamed in his mind.

Taehyung: Where are you?!

Jungkook: Whoa! Calm your ass down... Why are you always barging into my mindlink uninvited?

Taehyung: Where. Are. You.

Jungkook: In my room. But what happened?

Taehyung flew through the corridor and opened the doors to Jungkook's room. They hit the wall with a noise.

Jungkook turned around from the window just to be punched by Taehyung in the jaw.

'One more bruise on Jimin's skin and I will fukcing kill you!' he yelled.

Jungkook's head jerked back, when Taehyung yanked on him.

'Stay away from my brother!'

Jungkook snapped out of shock, when Taehyung left the room already. He touched his jaw and whined.

But Jimin's bruises were made during training... He couldn't avoid them, right?

Jungkook sat heavily on the bed.

He never would have hurt Jimin...

He hid his face in his hands. He wasn't even angry. But he needed to solve this problem somehow, before his hyungs will be forced to choose sides.

But could he actually sacrifice his pride just to get some peace?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blackpink in your area!

DUM DUM DUM! So our boys had a bit of a problem with each other now. Someone should help them, don't you think? :D 

Special episode on Wendsday! Because yeah - Jiminie Birthday!

Hope you liked this chapter!

Blair_Witch

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501K 22.2K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
43K 3.1K 17
So im here with a new taekook book...i hope you all like this bookπŸ’™πŸŒŸ Story of a soft kind boy who all his life never felt any love and effection fr...
398K 20.6K 57
Started: 23. Apr. 18 Completed: 27. Jan. 19 Taehyung is asked to help his best friend (and secret crush) Jimin to move in together with his...
85.5K 3.6K 80
what will happen when a beautiful prince fall in love with a dark forest king. kim taehyung beautiful and kind Prince fall in love with a ruthless an...