The Mission Of Life🌙 || KTH

By mayaafanfics

"Are you gonna say every single time you looked at my eyes and told that you loved me , you were lying? I wa... More

1 ♡ Who is she?
2♡ Marry him!
3♡ the start of the mission!
4 ♡ Is she pregnant?
5 ♡our baby?!
6 ♡ He isn't my bf!
7 ♡ she's the one for both of us!
8 ♡ A weirdo but playboy
10 ♡ His other side
11 ♡ A new mission!

9 ♡ My first kiss

235 55 89
By mayaafanfics

Oh my God!

It shouldn't have been like that...

Ignoring Jungkook, who was both in confusion and angriness at Taehyung's presence, I walked towards Taehyung.

I said with an embarrassed look "Oh Taehyung, what are you doing here?"

His gaze turned between me and Jungkook.
"After you said your are busy and we can not see each other today , I decided to come to the beach to relax a little and get rid of work fatigue! "

I smiled awkwardly, but before I could say anything, Jungkook said in a firm tone "you see! She was right , she's busy, so if you let us, we'll keep going..."

Taehyung was even angrier than kooki.

"Don't worry, I do not want to disturb you, I also called Hana because I wanted to know if I was delusional or she is real... otherwise I didn't want to disturb that beautiful love scene, I am leaving now, please continue , have fun!"

And he took long steps to go but suddenly stopped and pointed to my belly .
"By the way , Take care of the baby!"

And continued his way of going.

Why he mentioned the baby? :/

"Hey Taehyung, wait, I can explain, it's not as you think. "

Jungkook cut my yelling angrily " what do you mean? Why are you pushing yourself to make him stand and listen? Did you see that?! He didn't care about you and left....so don't waste the time to prove yourself to him."

"Kooki, what's wrong with you? Why are you treating him so badly? Do you realize that ... "

I lowered my voice "that I'm now in the middle of a mission and I have to attract him to myself, not to get him rid of me..."

He stared into my eyes in disbelief.

"You're right, it was my fault ... I shouldn't ..."

I didn't let him continue saying bullshit...
"What do you think about fastening that beautiful necklace around my neck?"

He became silent and came towards me.
He was upset, I could read this from his face.

It really wasn't his fault, it wouldn't have happened if I hadn't lied to Taehyung that I was working and telling the truth...

I hope I didn't ruin the beautiful night he made for the two of us...

He put a small smile on his face, and stepped forward.
He wanted to tie the necklace to my neck.
His hands that had the necklace went to the back of my neck.

The breath that was touching my neck made me tickle!
He tied up the necklace and stepped back.

" I know right now , a part of us is thinking about a few minutes ago, but I want you to stop thinking about what happened, I want us to enjoy the present and the moment! "

I don't know his words and deeds should be strange for me or not , but he is really weird tonight!

☆☆☆

After eating dinner in that beautiful space, he had decorated, our minds were completely distracted from Taehyung.

It was a great night , literally fantastic , after all we got through in these days...
And I owe it to jungkook:)

I was lying on the bed and my mind was busy with Taehyung...

should I call him?

Is there any reason that I should explain?

By the way, What should I explain at all?

I didn't do anything wrong ...

But now he's angry with me, and because of this damn mission, I can't say SCREW IT , and I have to fix that.

But right now , ignoring every f*cking thing that happened today , I just wanna sleeeeeep •~•

☆☆☆

I arrived the Medica company.
After a few days I didn't come here , I get the chance to be here and hopefully clear up those misunderestanding between me and Taehyung.

I was about to enter my office , I saw Taehyung was leaving his , which was
next to mine.

I smiled widely "Hey, Good morning!"

But,
Holy shit...
Those frowns,
Made me shiver a little...

"Hey!"

That's it?
Hey?
OMG!
It seems he is so anxious , but I really don't get it whyyyyy!!!!

°°°

It was lunchtime and I was entering the company cafe when I saw Taehyung sitting alone at one of the tables and looking at his cup of coffee.

How frustrated and strange he is!

I'm not used to seeing him like this...

He has to be weird and make his boxy smile all the time,
He's really unbearable like this!

I walked over to him and sat on the chair in front of him.

He raised his head and looked at me.
First with a frown, but then his frown became bolder...

"Wow Taehyung Sshi, you are so scary today!"
I said with a fake fear.

"Yes ,so don't be around today!"
He turned his look away from me.

Oh tiny angry guy...
He thinks I'm really scared?
Hell no!

"What if I wanna be around?"
I said and raised my eyebrows.

"So I'm not gonna be then!"

He stood up like he wanted to leave there but I put my hand on his hand that was still on the table.

He stopped ,

"Hey Taehyung, you don't have to be so cruel to me..."

He turned his face to me and once looked at my hands on his.

But without looking at me suddenly said "I'm sorry, I have to go!"

He left.

Whatttt???
Why he acts so coyly???
I'm not in mood to wheedle him...

☆☆☆

Before sleeping, I was thinking about him and his behaviour...
I always hate when someone is upset with me and ignores me!

And he's doing exactly what I hate at most!!

On the one hand, he doesn't care about me, and on the other hand, dad said that this marriage case should be resolved sooner!

Oh God!
What should I do?

I picked up my cell phone and texted Taehyung.

"We have to talk tomorrow, so watch out , you shouldn't be angry...!"

☆☆☆ the next day

I was ckecking the files , the door of my office was open , I saw Taehyung was getting to his office.

Ok Hana , it's the time.
Let's get it!

I went towards Taehyung's room and opened the door without knocking.

He was hanging his coat on a hanger ;
by the sound of the door, turned his gaze to me.

"What you want?"
He said so serious.

Without saying a word, I walked towards him and stood in front of him.

I raised my hands and placed them on his forehead and opened his frown.

"Told you shouldn't be angry!"

For a moment, that look, which seemed to be made of ice, stared at me full of emotions...
But again after a blink, that damn icy look came back!

He passed me and leaned on his desk at a distance from me.
"And I didn't say ok!"

I took a deep breath. "I really can't underestand you , what's your problem?"

He put his hand on his temple and pressed it and said with his eyes closed

"forget it ,nothing is wrong with me , just go ,please..."

His treatment was killing me!

Raised my voice "what the hell are you saying? JUST GO??? Oh my God...I can't stand you , I just said that i'm busy , because I was actually , and you are ignoring me for a God damn couple of days!!! "

He stared into my eyes with a strange look.
"I wanted to give you some space...to be comfortable , to not think that there is a compulsion talking to me nicely...cause when you act me like that , I get some feelings which I shouldn't get..."

Oh I see!
He talks about his feelings.
I have to instigate him to talk more about it...

"I can't get it...what are you talking about? Why I shoudn't be comfortable around you?"

He raised his voice a little "cause I want all of your attention on me , but you just think about him , and that's what I'm talking about..."

"Him?...who?...you mean kooki? I told you once , we are not together!"

He grinned . "Come on Hana , don't mess around with me... I saw you that night...your lovely date!"

He is getting on my nerves...

I almost yelled " It wasn't a date , ok? It wasn't."

"Don't shout. The baby is scared!"

With the same tone of voice and anger as before I said "what baby?"

He looked at my stomach with an oppressed look "yours!"

Oh, it's about that pregnancy case...
Why he so much cares about this unknown baby?

But I couldn't underestand anything anymore , I was angry as heeeeell...

So I yelled again "why you care? It's none of your business, you aren't his father..." I breathed " no one is his father!"

He got so confused, removed his lean from his desk.

"What do you mean?"

"The baby was a f**king joke , I was messing with you!"

He ran his hand through his hair and pushed them back.
It seemed that the new discussion had become interesting to him!

"Are you serious?"

His confused look, Oh my God , was too cute!

"I seem to be joking with you in this situation ?"

"So..."

"Yeah , i'm not pregnant and I don't have any special feelings for jungkook..."
I raised my voice again , but for the last time! "Honestly I don't have feelings for any.f**king.one!"

He was surprised, literally!
He was blinking one after another.

Suddenly a grin appeared on his face.

"So you mean I can do this right now?"
He said as he was walking closer to me.

My mind blowed up.
What is he gonna do?

"Do ,wha...t ?"

But I couldn't discover what is happening no long , because his hands covered my cheeks and after a damn holy grin ,
I...
No way!
I felt his lips on mine...
Hell no!

He pressed his lips to mine with a lot of pressure, as if he had been waiting for such a moment for a long time...

I didn't know what reaction I should show...

It may seem strange, but I had no experience kissing others, and this moment was very awkward and weird to me.

I had no feelings for him, but why do I feel some butterflies flying in my stomach now?

Why is my heartbeat so high that I could even hear it?

Maybe because it was my first kiss...

Um...
Maybe!

But wait , he doesn't wanna stop???

When I felt the movement of his lips on mine, I realized I had to end it!

It was too much , for my virgin lips...!

I put my hands on his shoulders and pushed him back a little...

When he was removing his lips from mine , I cursed myself a hundred times that wish I had never done that...

He took a little distance from me, but the distance between our faces was still nothing...

I was panting and staring into his eyes...

OMG!

I had lived without those lips for 25 years and now, after a few seconds of meeting our lips, I feel the lack of them on mine!!!

His lips are magical??!!
Or I am raw??

"But anyways , I really thought about your baby's name!"

Said as he was turning his gaze between my eyes and my lips.

He is an absolute idiot.
I turned my face to the other side and laughed "idiot!"

He took my chin by the hand and turned my face towards him again.

"Why you didn't push me away sooner?"

I confusedly looked at him "what? Do you like people push you away?"

his gaze deepened more on me "Don't change the subject...why you didn't push me away sooner?"

Oh, he really wanna take his favorite answer!
Ok, I can give it to him.

I said with a look of shamelessness "Cause I didn't want to...!"

Holy crap, I literally could see the stars in his eyes...

Once again , he wanted to kiss me ;
But I slapped with my hand on his mouth and push him back.

"Aren't you so jerk?"

He raised his eyebrows " Am I?"

I think I was too brave so far and my adrenaline was slowly dropping ;

Because until this moment I couldn't understand anything and suddenly I realized that the air was going to be very hot and my cheeks seemed to be burning...

Wow, I'm probably tomato colored now!

I have to escape from this breathtaking space sooner.

"Umm...I had some stuff to do...then , I have to go!"

I said quickly and left there without giving him a chance to say anything.

I entered my room and leaned the closed door.

OMG!
What did you do Hana?
You provoked him to kiss you...

No I didn't , he kissed me , it's not my fault!

But you literally played a f*cking unfair game with his feelings... You let him think that you liked the kiss!

Yeah , because I truely liked!
And about feelings , well, from the first I have the mission to make him fall in love with me ; and it worked!

But...

Oh shut upppp!
Someone please turn off the voice of my conscience...it's so annoying!

I put my hand on my lips.

I may seem very confident and a bitch, but I was really embarrassed in those moments and now , I don't know how to look into Taehyung's eyes again and not die of embarrassment!

☆☆☆

It had been almost a week since then.
and I had no longer set foot in Medica...

Facing Taehyung was getting harder every day, and I didn't want to see him right now.

He called me every shitty day in this week, but I didn't answer at all!

Screw that i should get rid of this mission sooner...

I'm shyyyy!

Am I really?
I don't know, I had never thought of it!

Today I wanted to go to our company, Mediceo, and examine the progress of the cooperation between the companies and the medicine that they are going to produce in partnership.

Honestly, my presence and examination is not obligatory at all , But somehow I like this work, and it distracts me from Taehyung...

I entered my office and tried to close the door when someone stopped me.

Before I could look at him, he grabbed my arms and clung me to the side wall.

I looked up and saw him.

Wow, Taehyung!

Why do you always show up in places that I don't wanna see you at alllll??

-----

Hi guys😍

Hope you are all great🤍

I like this part somehow😄
Hope you enjoy reading it💞

Btw, thank you sooo much for more than 1k reads ,I'm so excited about it ,
it means a lot , luv you so much😍❤

And If you tkink it was too fast for a kiss , I should say the main subject isn't about that , and I have to move on the story fast, till give you surprises😉😚

Don't forget to vote and share your opinions with me ❤
Stay safe and healthy , Borahae💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 808 26
jungkook and jimin have their own background problems, being in the old college they are in, they end up in the same elevator. but that's only how th...
1.5M 69.3K 57
What could possibly go wrong when the paths of two flaming hot dominance-craving 'straight' men with indecisive minds on their sexualities when it co...
3.5K 196 32
"Why it's always me . I loved him first but he never. Why why WHY...... Which thing i don't have, just tell what I. Don't. Have." She said while cryi...
122K 3.9K 44
You made a new friend on your first day of university. He is shy, sweet and nice everyone else calls him a Nerd BUT what if he is just pretending to...