Paralyzed [COMPLETED]

By ThinkAboutMiTzu

My life was over... I really thought it was... but she brought light to it More

Paralyzed
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

6

610 36 1
By ThinkAboutMiTzu

1 week later / Monday

Mina's POV

Tzuyu's Apartment

I've had enough with Tzuyu being upset and pissed and not doing well in her classes, so I begged Minju to tell me where she lives. She finally gave in even though she was worried Tzuyu was going to beat her ass. I knocked on Tzuyus door. I wat for 10 minutes and I was about to knock again, it opened. When she realized it was me, she went to shut it, but I put my foot in the doorway.

"You're not getting rid of me", I said and opened the door.

"Why are you here?",

"To look after you", I said walking in.

"What's with the suitcase?".

"You'll see", I said shutting the door.

"You are going to be staying here, aren't you?".

"More like living with you", I said.

She pouted.

"What don't you want to see me every day?", asked.

"No not when I am in a wheelchair".

"And I don't care if you're in it because I know we can get you to walk again", I said.

"What really?".

"Yes. But it will take time and in the meantime, I'm going to be living with you till you can walk again perfectly".

"My life isn't over".

Agio this cute baby.

"Have you showered or had a bath?".

"Oh, shit I am not getting naked in front of you".

Tzuyu's Bathroom

"This is weird on so many levels".

Her face was really red. I was shy to see her naked too. But we must do it to clean her.

"I'm just looking after you", I said.

"I know but I am so useless at the moment".

"You're not useless. You got in the bath because of some pull up bar you have randomly in the bathroom".

"I like to be fit. I don't have much money to go to the gym to get a membership card".

"I thought your parents are rich", I said confused.

"They are but they favourite Taehyung and Hyunjin that's why me and Minju don't get along with them".

"Ah talking about Taehyung. Why can't he just leave me alone, I clearly made it obvious I am not interested in him".

"Because you like girls", she said.

"You know you're still the only one who knows maybe Sana too I think she figured it out".

"Hang on I was on the phone with Minju before the accident happened. She was telling me to stop the car. But I was too late. So, is someone trying to kill me?".

"I'm sure the police are investigating", I said.

"Are you sure I can walk again?", she asked looking at me.

"I believe we can if you really try. My father is a doctor and your lucky cause I care about you, he will help you. I paid for it already".

"What".

"Do you want me to explain?".

"No no but your father is he scary?".

I laughed.

"Can be. So, you better give him a good impression".

"Okay, what about your mother?".

"She is a model".

"How did your parents meet then? And how were you in America?", she asked.

"So curious about me and my family huh", I said.

"I rather am. I've never been so interested in someone".

I smiled.

"Well, when you finished your bath, I'll tell you", I said.

"Okay can you help me?", she asked.

I took the shower headed and helped her finish.     

~  11:34pm ~

Tzuyu's POV

My Apartment / Bed

"Okay now tell me", I said.

"Well, my mother was visiting the hospital my father worked at because her mother was a bit ill. And my mother found my dad extremely attractive. My dad also saved grandma's life. Then they went on dates and got together have Momo Eonni and me".

"Your father must be very good looking then".

"I mean it would be weird for me to say he is".

I laughed.

"Now how I was in America. I have been in America since I was 8. My mother had a job over there and my father thought it was a good idea for me to go to an American school. But now mother is back here in Korea I am here too and here to stay".

"You model to right".

"Yeah".

"Let me see".

"Noo that's stuff is embarrassing", She said.

I went onto my phone.

"No don't search it up".

"I am and too late", I said and looked at her.

"Is this really how you get out of the car?", I asked and showed her the picture. 

"No, a fan just happened to of caught that at that moment", she said.

"Orange hair mina is pretty", I said then looked back at my phone screen.

"What's this?", I asked confused.

"Um, I was a part of an Idol group in America. This is Dahyun and the other is Chaeyoung. Me and Dahyun were 14 and Chaeyoung was 13. Dahyun was the leader and lead vocalist. Chaeyoung rapper and maknae. I was main vocalist and visual".

"So, I'm looking at baby mina".

"That was me three years ago".

"Still baby Mina too me", I said.

She took my phone and put it on the side.

"No more searching about me", she said.

"Fine but is your group disband?".

"Yes, we disband a few days before I came here".

"Mhm well, red hair Mina is hot too. And right now, it's blonde. What's next?", I asked.

"I'll surprise you", she said.

"Can't wait then".

"Can I meet your mum after I meet your dad?", I asked.

"Sure, probably our relationship will change by then".

"What do you mean?".

"Go to sleep", she said.

"No, I wan--".

"You'll know one day but now sleep", She said.

"Okay". 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 1.8K 30
A heartbreaking story of two friends becoming close to each other, unaware of the pain ahead of them~
36.2K 1.3K 53
More Satzu stories Expect grammatic error, typos and so on
24K 796 17
Ideal Romance Jihyo also wonder what her ideal romance would be like... never expected it to be as adventours as it become