MOONDUST

By JaneNola

COMPLETED - It's puck at first sight for Jules Martin, when his gaze falls on Luna Larsson at his first Colle... More

πŸŒ™ MOONDUSTπŸŒ™
1 πŸŒ™ Salted caramel and chocolate
2 πŸŒ™ Make a scene!
3 πŸŒ™ Carry me!
4 πŸŒ™ Yes or no?
5 πŸŒ™ Oh, fuck off!
6 πŸŒ™ Nothing but the jersey
7 πŸŒ™ Look. At. Me.
8 πŸŒ™ Bad taste of hookups
9 πŸŒ™ Bro-code
10 πŸŒ™ Skate it off
11 πŸŒ™ Not my boyfriend
12 πŸŒ™ Who is she?
13 πŸŒ™ First Letter
14 πŸŒ™ If you keep doing this
15 πŸŒ™ Favorite distraction
16 πŸŒ™ You're hurting me!
17 πŸŒ™ I can't help it.
18 πŸŒ™ It's his mistake
19 πŸŒ™ I want answers
20 πŸŒ™ Don't apologize
21 πŸŒ™ I'll be civil
22 πŸŒ™ Before...
23 πŸŒ™ A little something
24 πŸŒ™ Happy now
25 πŸŒ™ It's the _ for me
26 πŸŒ™ Walmart version
27 πŸŒ™ Who's a flirt now
28πŸŒ™ Make me blush
29πŸŒ™ Certainly not space
30πŸŒ™ You want some?
31πŸŒ™ Such a daddy
32πŸŒ™ Shithead personality
33 πŸŒ™ Stop, I love it
34 πŸŒ™ Special, n-not weird
35 πŸŒ™ Must be simping
36 πŸŒ™ Want her back
37 πŸŒ™ A piece of tape
38 πŸŒ™ Three musketeers
39 πŸŒ™ You just k-kissed...
40 πŸŒ™ How mad are you?
41πŸŒ™ Lu, You're...
42 πŸŒ™ Fucking irreplaceable
43 πŸŒ™ Hard to trust
44 πŸŒ™ You're Cruel
45 πŸŒ™ Kiss me or what?
46 πŸŒ™ The girl I love
47 πŸŒ™ I believe you
48 πŸŒ™ Just passionate
49 πŸŒ™ So kissable
50 πŸŒ™ Crazy wild
52 πŸŒ™ So much worse
53 πŸŒ™ You're my anchor
54 πŸŒ™ Trop m-m-mignonne
55 πŸŒ™ Fine ignore me
56 πŸŒ™ Shame on you
57 πŸŒ™ Stupid Scorpios
58 πŸŒ™ Moondust
59 πŸŒ™ I'm suffering
60 πŸŒ™ Pretending
61 πŸŒ™ Dreams do come true
62 πŸŒ™ For Luna
63 πŸŒ™ The girl behind the glass
64 πŸŒ™ Lucky guess
65 πŸŒ™ We fell in love

51 πŸŒ™ If we're lucky

10.5K 311 392
By JaneNola

Luna Larsson

"Jules wake up." I whispered as he was fast asleep in my arms, once again snuggling his face in the crook of my neck. Our new favorite sleeping position.

He had broken the rules once again. Several rules. Not only did he ignore the no sex the night before a game rule, he also didn't sleep in his own bed as he felt more at peace at my place. There was one rule I wasn't going to let him break. He wasn't going to be late for the game bus. "I'm w-way to comfortable to wake up." He hummed before soft kisses made my skin tingle. "I'm tired." He whined like the not so morning person he is.

"That's what you get for having me to yourself
all night." I smirked while my hands softly went through his thick hair. "Hockey before hoes remember."

"Shut up. You're my girlfriend. That rule doesn't apply to you." He muttered against my skin before snaking his arms around me and smothering me with his naked body. You'd never hear me complain about that though.

"You're going to be late." I hummed when his tongue got another taste of my skin, as if he hadn't had enough of me last night. I remembered vividly what that tongue had done to me in a few places. Exactly the reason I lost my breath the second that tongue found my earlobe and his hot mouth enveloped around it. "Mmh, you can't do that to me this early in the morning babe."

"Why n-not?" He whispered into my ear with that charming morning voice. "You begged me last night to do whatever I wanted." He whispered once more and I felt his excitement grow against my hip. "You can't t-take that back now. Not ever." He whispered more, while his hand cupped my breast, his thumb circling over my hard nipple. God, I wouldn't dare.

"Mmh, very convincing." I whimpered when he was now fully hard and pressing into me. The hardest part? Not trying to wrap my legs around him and let him fuck me again. And again. I'm not that selfish. "But, you have a game, and I will not be the reason you're late." I tickled his sides to drain the sexual tension from the air. His laugh sounding trough my room was not even helping as it melted my heart and it made me tingle even more. "You can fuck me later." I wiggled myself into him and his head shot up from my neck, his sleepy eyes to god damn sexy not to swoon for.

"You can't say stuff like t-that and expect me to go soft, just l-like that." He smirked, bit his lip and then shook his head at me.

"That was a promise babe." I stuck out my tongue at him. "Now get up." I playfully shoved him and I earned myself an eyeroll and a sigh.

"Fine, fine." He still protested when he pouted again.

"You'll see me at the game." I shoved him a little further off the bed until he nearly fell off.

He wiggled his brows at me, while pointing two fingers at his eyes and then to me. "I'll be looking f-for you." I rolled my eyes knowing he certainly would.

I watched him in awe while he got up from my bed, giving me perfect view ever every muscle, and the not so easy to hide hard on that was probably, ahem definitely, all my fault. His tattoos looks nice and dark too as my room was still gloomy at seven in the morning. I was never going to get used to how much I adored the sight of him. I sat up, draping the bedsheets around me, because damn today was cold and I was pretty sure my window had frosted over. My gaze followed Jules as he threw on a pair on light gray sweatpants and I felt a smirk tug at my lips. "You look cute." I giggled and I watched him pull an eyebrow up at me. "Hot." I scraped my throat to correct myself. "You know what? No! I can call you whatever I want." I folded my arms over my chest covered by some bedsheet.

A chuckle fell from Jules's lips while he grabbed something from his bag. "F-f-fine." He said while striding towards me, holding something behind his back. "Agreed, as long as you'll be misses J. Martin during my games?" He whispered while inching towards my lips, looking at me through those thick eyelashes I envied. Misses J. Martin? I pulled my brows up at him in confusion, until he held his spare jersey up in front of me, twisting it around to show me his name on the back.

"I thought you forgot?" I smirked, snatching the fabric from his hands like it was never his jersey, but always meant to be mine.

He chuckled leaning closer to my face, his smirk luring me in. "I don't t-tend to forget important things." He smirked. "Never give it back, okay?" He looked at me, his gaze turned soft, something anxious in it too.

"Never." I whispered before closing the gap and kissing him on that promise. That sweet kiss lingered long enough to make it meaningful until I felt myself smirk into his lips.

Pulling away I pulled the jersey over my head wearing just that and his eyes instantly went hooded. He smirked too, while shaking his head as he looked at me letting the fabric fall onto my bare hips. "Mmh, don't put any ideas in m-m-my head."

"I'll make sure to put something underneath at the game." I grinned teasingly.

"I may hope so, or they'll have to put me in the penalty box." He stepped back, chuckling while throwing a black sweater over his head and I pouted when the soft material rippled over his abs, blocking my view. As if he could get any more attractive he slapped on a cap and wore that mischievous grin that he had been wearing all of last night. He grabbed his bag, but didn't even think twice coming over to the bed before leaving. "Love you." He whispered against my lips before kissing me softly, nothing but love flowing from his lips all the way to my heart.

"Love you." I chuckled when he pecked my lips again. And again. "Go get em!" And again. "I'll see you there." He kissed me once more, longer this time as if he didn't want to go. "Jules, go before you make me kick your ass to the bus." I said and he groveled, pouting his lips into mine, before putting them to my forehead.

"Later." He whispered, his voice strained with disappointed, yet his eyes excited as he watched me in his jersey while he tottered backwards to the door.

Jawing, I got out of bed, ready for the day although my brain became foggy. Not even a shower could solve that. I was feeling really tired all if a sudden squinting my eyes at my closet. It was like all my energy had left my body as soon as Jules left the room. I grabbed a pair of dark washed jeans, and a grey hoodie to put Jules's jersey back over it. No Converse today, as it started to snow outside and my toes would definitely freeze off if I stepped out in my beloved chuck's. I sat behind my vanity, trying to put on some concealer, blush and mascara, hoping that at least would made me look awake and I let my hair down, knowing I would wear my black beanie later on. I might as well make some breakfast, maybe that will wake me up.

"Morning sunshine!" Sophia blasted into the kitchen and nearly made my ears ring. I squinted my eyes at her, while I stirred the eggs I tried to make for the both of us. "Jeeeez are you hungover?" She laughed at the sight of my small eyes and absent facial expression.

"Do I look like I am?" I muttered while I heard her sit by the small kitchen isle.

"Nah, more like sleep deprived. You and Jules had a little bit too much fun last night. The entire night!" She giggled. I repeat Sophia giggled. "So, I heard." She added. "Live." Oh god.

"Kill me now." I whined at the eggs before me. "I'm happy I didn't hear you and Ezra earlier this week after the gym. I would have had some serious ear damage if I did." 

"Yeah, your ears can thank me later. You want some coffee first? You seem absent." He noticed when I kept staring at the cooking pan. "Jezus Luna!" She got up and ran over to the toaster when smoke started to erupt from it. Shit! The toast! Dammit!

"Shit, I forgot!" I squealed while quickly trying to push the button, which made two charcoal black slices of toast jump up from it. In a chaotic frenzy I even grabbed them and burned my freaking fingers. "Fuck! Ah that's hot!!" I yelled, nearly throwing the burning toast through the entire kitchen.

"Calm down. Luna, babe. Get your head out of the clouds before you hurt yourself or burn our place down!!" Sophia raised her voice as she took my hand to put it under running cold water.

"The eggs! The eggs!" I squealed again, and she took them of the stove before they would burn too.

"God holy freaking fuck." We both were squealing now. "Luna." She took a deep breath. "You are off cooking duty for the rest of the month." She rolled her eyes while I pouted.

"I'm sorry. I'm exhausted." I dried my hand before grabbing the eggs and putting some on a plate for Sophia and one for me. I sat down rubbing my temples.

"Migraine again?" Soph squeezed her eyes at me like a private investigator. A pretty terrifying one. Good cop, bad cop bullshit and all. 

"No." I shook. "Just tired. This week has been crazy. Had two long shifts this week and barely slept."

"And the one night you don't have to work and can actually sleep you invite your sexy ass boyfriend. Great plan." She laughed.

"He is sexy isn't he." I wiggled my brows.

"And good to you. That's even more important than that thick ass and snatched face of his." She's not wrong about the ass though. But yeah, he is good to me. Better than I deserve maybe

"Ahem." I scraped my throat. "Haven't seen Ezra's chiseled features around here since..." I scraped my throat again. "Jules and I walked in on him practically walking to the kitchen naked." I smirked full faced. "Jesus Soho, you need to trim your nails. The poor guy looked like he ran through a bush of thorns."

"Then I'm glad you didn't see the neon red handprints on my ass." She widened her eyes the moment she realized she had said that out loud and I started to choke on the bite I just took. "Oh god! Too much information right?"

"No keep going." I laughed and she became as pale as a corpse while simultaneously looking at me with a devilish grin. "Don't even think about it." I shook, as soon as she wanted to open her mouth. 

"You won't be seeing him around anytime soon. Don't worry." She rolled her eyes, now annoyed at the thought of him.

"Why?" I frowned, taking another bit.

"I'm mad at him." She scoffed and I could see the hurt in her eyes. Ezra you son of a bitch what did you do this time!

"I have a knife, do you want me to kill him for you?" I held up the knife I was using to eat my eggs. "Who am I kidding, you can handle yourself." I laughed when the look on her face told me she was doing just fine. "What did he do?"

"He has been ignoring me since that night." Ouch.

"Why?"

"Because." She sighed deeply and I felt a typical Sophia rant coming. "This just hooking up thing is so much harder than I expected. I panicked when I actually enjoyed waking up next to him." She scrunched her nose in disgust. "I might have told him to leave me alone." She grimaced and my jaw fell on the floor.

"So, he's ignoring you on your request??" I pulled my eyebrows at her. "And you're mad at him because he's doing exactly what you asked him to do?"

"Yes! For once a guy listens to what I say and I don't want him to!" She threw her hands up in despair. "I'm confused! I should not like that bastard that much! I can't stand him!"

"Him? Or the way he makes you feel?" She went silent as I saw my question break her brain. "You do know love isn't that terrible right? Why do you act as if it's a punishment?"

She looked at me, the most sincere and hurt look in her eyes. "It is a punishment... For the person who falls in love with me. I don't want to hurt Ezra, and it'll happen if I let him get any closer to me."

"I don't believe that." I shook, the lump in my throat making clear how much I cared about her, how much I thought she deserved the world.

"I have no idea who I am Luna. Not a fucking clue. I don't even love myself, how can I expect someone else to do it for me? Truth is, my heart is broken and not even Ezra can fix it." I knew why it was broken. I knew her sister left it that way. I knew she promised me never to bring it up because talking about it would make it real. My heart broke for her every time I saw that one specific look in her eyes. The one on the brink of shattering yet keeping all of it to herself. I admired how strong she was, but I also pitied it, because she didn't have to be.

"You don't even let him try..." I pouted when I felt my eyes water at the sight of hers, but as usually she put a fake smile on her face.

"It's a waste of time." She shrugged. "Where were we... Coffee?"

"Make it a strong one." I smiled, but internally my heart was breaking.

Grace was fashionably on time as usual when we arrived at her dorm to pick her up. She didn't wear her usual bright colors, or her beautiful smile. "Bitches." She did laugh when Sophia let her into the backseat.

"Can't believe I'm the only sucker not wearing a player's jersey." Sophia muttered because both Grace and I were in fact looking like the ultimate hockey girlfriends. "Then again, I wouldn't want to. It looks ridiculous." She snorted.

"Hey!" Both grace and I called out.

"I have to admit you and your boyfriends look adorable together. I want it." Sophia admitted while her face was all swoon and joy. "Ha! Who am I kidding. No I don't." She snorted again while her expression turned dark seconds after. Of course you do. "Jesus it's starting to snow quite hard." She noted while I was squinting my tired eyes at the road, while snowflakes came at me at a terrifying speed. "You know the weather's always a bitch when you don't want to. Why can't we ever be in a blizzard during our exam week. Cancel that shit." She laughed, definitely rolling her eyes. "Gracie, you as queen of fashion wearing that jersey is just... It's a disgrace." All jokes Sophia for sure, and she obviously had way too much coffee, poured a good dose of sarcasm in it too.

"Today I'm not fashion Grace, I'm supportive Grace." She smiled this time, definitely feeling proud to be wearing Levi's jersey. 

"Says the girl wearing Balenciaga shoes and a Gucci purse." I wiggled my brows at her through the rear view mirror, but still I couldn't find the usual joy on her face.

"Be happy I'm not wearing hot pink suit pants and a mint green bucket hat." Ha, specific as always.

"I would have called the fashion police on you." Sophia, turned to Grace in the backseat.

Grace did let out a loud laugh, even if her eyes didn't translate any of it. "You can try baby, but I am the fashion police."

"Then I hope you wrote yourself a ticket baby, looking in the mirror." Sophia glanced to the back, wiggling her brows.  

"Soho, be careful she doesn't write you one, that red jacket doesn't match your black soul and dark humor." I stuck my tongue our at Soph who's mouth fell in awe, looking down at her jacket with a frown. 

"Uhu, what Luna said." Grace taunted Sophia even more.

"Shut it missy, or I'll put you on a plain back to NYC." Sophia turned in her seat, slapping Grace's leg. "Just kidding. I'm happy you're back. I missed you." Aw, she does have a heart.

"Grace? How was New York?" I looked at the back, the look on her face changing from somewhat happy to eyes low and lips in a straight line. Spill it Grace. Something's wrong.

"I don't know." She fell back into her seat, sighing loud. "Nice city and all, but I'm not so sure anymore if it's what I want. I don't know if I want to leave."

"Why?" Sophia looked at me then frowned at Grace.

"Because I would be leaving everyone behind." She pouted, her voice the saddest tone to have ever escaped her heart. "Including Levi." I lied, that was the saddest tone ever.

"Grace please!" Sophia called out. "New York City is your dream!"

"Was my dream." Grace corrected her really fast. "I got offered an internship at this new fancy brand, that for sure be the next in fashion." She said, her tone dry, not in any way exciting.

"Shut up!" Even Sophia was excited.

"Stop being excited when I'm not!" Grace snapped and Sophia's eyes went wide really quick before hiding in the passenger seat. "I should be excited and I'm not! I'm not so sure if that's what I really want! I don't want to live by myself in a big city!" Grace was for sure on the brink of crying.

"Then ask Levi to come with you?" I said carefully, trying not to push her while Sophia stayed really still.    

"His dream isn't to be stuck with me in a city he doesn't know..." She shrugged but I think he'd follow her wherever she would go. "Hockey is his dream and he should follow that wherever it takes him, even if that's not with me." She let her face fall into her hands, shaking her head. She's crying. Aw Grace. I pouted when she was right and wrong at the same time. Hockey is his dream, sure, but the way Levi looks at Grace, I'm sure she's a part of that dream too.

"Maybe it takes him to New York with you." I whispered.

"Maybe, if we're lucky." She shook more into her hands, almost afraid to look up. Aw Grace, don't break my heart this early on the day! "I just know I can't do long distance."

"But you love him." I looked back for a second seeing the hurt and tears welling at the corners of her eyes.

"And you know me." Grace whimpered and continued. "I miss him already if he's going to the bathroom. I'm a clingy love sick person like that. I'd be worried he'd run into a better girl every second of the day. Because at the end of that day I won't be here to hug him, kiss him. And it would be selfish to keep him away from his dream to chase mine."

"Grace. It'd be selfish of him to keep you from yours too." Sophia frowned and I knew she was trying to understand the concept of love, imagine a hint of it into her own life. Because if she wasn't she would have called out Grace for dropping everything she worked for for some guy. Only Levi isn't just some guy to Grace, and I get it, I totally get it.

"I know." Grace shook her head. "I know. Going to New York was just a big eyeopener and a mega disappointment." Yeah, only Grace uses the word mega. Especially when she's serious. "I like Levi more than that city." She chuckled coming to terms with her own words. "Excuse me. I love Levi more than that stupid city with overpriced coffee. The fashion industry is not at all what I expected. Maybe I need to redirect my dream to something more me. I don't know what yet but I know I want Levi in it." There is that cute smile. I chuckled when I saw Grace's pearly whites in my rear view mirror.

"Luna, watch out!" Sophia screamed at the top of her lungs, terrified. My eyes shot to the road and saw nothing but large headlights out of nowhere coming right at us. It was bright, too bright. I couldn't see a thing and it felt like being trapped in my own head, before I hit the brakes. The sound of Grace screaming in the backseat along with my tires skimming over the icy road, and my heart pounding in my head was louder than I could handle. I clenched my jaw when the car started to sway left to right and I lost all control, my hand and legs instantly shaking. A second or two, that was it. We went off the road, and too quick the gray sky became snowy concrete until it blended together into a tumbling mess, the sound of crushing car metal and glass breaking deafening until everything became eerily silent. There was just a ringing in my ears along with deflating airbags on all sides. My heart was beating so fast and the pressure in my head and chest was unbearable when I tried to grasp what happened. I can't breathe. I can't breathe. I panicked terribly, when the fog before my eyes cleared up and I found myself upside down, no way of knowing if we were still on the road, in a ditch or if we had spiraled off a cliff. It all happened so fast, but excruciatingly slow at the same time, the falling sensation along with the orchestra of horrifying sounds the worst. Oh god. Oh no. I still can't breathe! What the hell. I... I... Sophia... Grace.

"Luna." Sophia's hand grabbed mine, as I was looking for anything to hold on to and my eyes locked with the dead serious fear in hers. 

"I can't breathe." I panicked, squeezing her hand tightly. "I can't." I shook, my chest pinned between my seatbelt and my seat.

"Try!" She cried. "Try to breathe. I'm here."

"I can't move. My seatbelt..." I gasped for air.

"I know, mine too. It's stuck. It's all gonna be okay." She whimpered, putting one of her hands on the roof of the car, which was now merged with the concrete or grass.  

"Grace." I called out for her, not being able to turn and see if she was okay my rear view mirror gone too. "Gracie!" I cried again, when there was absolute silence.  

"Gracie!" Sophia tried, but still nothing. No, no, no, no, no! I panicked more, my chest clenching and my throat pinching shut. This is all my fault! The headlights blinded me! I couldn't see! "Talk to us Grace!" Sophia squirmed in her seat trying to have a look at her and so did I, forcing myself to move even though I couldn't. The second I put my hand on the wheel to give myself some resistance I knew my wrist was broken. But the sharp pain coming from my wrist was nothing compared to the stinging in my head. I couldn't turn far enough back and I looked at Sophia who was still trying.

"Grace!" I yelled once more and I slowly felt the adrenaline wear off. "Ah shit." I hissed at the pressure in my head while warm liquid spilled down my throat, preventing me to breathe and if that wasn't bad enough I started to cough the blood that was making me drown. 

"Shit." Sophia cussed when she finally was able to turn far enough. "Gracie! Grace!" She yelled while starting to sob frantically. "She wasn't wearing a seatbelt! Oh my god! Oh my god! Luna, she's not moving! Grace!" She yelled louder, more terrified than I had ever heard her. Grace! No, no, no. Oh my god. Please. Please. This is all my fault. Don't let anything happen to her! It should be me! "Shit Luna! You're bleeding!" She gasped when her gaze turned to look at me. I was still coughing and panicking, not getting any air, while my vision was becoming blurry. "It's nothing! I'm fine! Help Grace." I murmured painfully.   

"I can't I'm stuck! Luna! Your nose is bleeding!" She panicked, squirming aggressively in her seat while she watched me with a parted mouth. I remembered hitting the wheel face first, but this much blood was making me doubt if that was the reason. 

"Help Grace! Can you? Your seatbelt... Your..." I tried to squeeze out, but my brain was going to sleep and my body was giving up under the pain spreading throughout it. "Help... Her... Get her out...First" I coughed softly and whispered while I felt myself falling in and out of consciousness, not making much sense, the beeping sound deafening everything else around me until my body went numb. "I'm... Anyway... Help her!" I paused as I felt tears suffocate my eyes and soul thinking about the person who would break if I were to. "Jules." Whimpering I caught a glimpse of Sophia trying to shake me back into this terrifying nightmare, but I couldn't fight it, I didn't want to.

Everything became quiet, but it wasn't the darkness that scared me the most, it was the light that never showed.

----------- 🌙 -----------

💛 Please please Girls be alright... You got me, I'm crying, are you? (Also please don't hate me for the drama... I was doing good so far with the cliffhangers but I couldn't avoid this one.) Last year I was in a car accident myself when a truck ignored a stop sign and drove into the side of my car at full speed at an intersection. I'm still scared, and I still panic every time a car approaches me from the right side, but I hope writing it off in some way helped. I love you guys! And I'm sorry for this cliffy.

🌙 Any thoughts on this chapter? Predictions for the next one?

⭐️ Vote if you liked this one

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 38.1K 41
FREE STORY. PAID BONUS CHAPTERS. ❝What started with a revenge sex, becomes something even more addictive than meth.❞ One buried childhood memory, One...
2.8M 85.2K 40
*Being Published in 2022* ❝You can't deny that you're attracted to me, Nyx. Instead of fighting it, let's see what happens,❞ he grumbled, hands roami...
7.6M 174K 73
RosΓ© My past haunts me. It has tainted me. But I haven't let it ruin my happiness. I only want love but I'm afraid of not being enough. And crushing...
692K 15.8K 41
Kiya's life lacks excitement. However, one day, while she is singing in her dorm bathroom, someone joins in on the other side of the wall. Initially...