Void ||| Wanda Maximoff

Kw1ckss

Stiles Odinson, younger brother to Thor and Loki, has always been protected by his brothers and mother. His F... Еще

Cast
Character Profile
Prologue
The Avengers
Arrival in New York
Battle of New York
Thor the Dark World
Vanaheim and Forgiveness
Answers and Attack
Torture and Trouble
The Escape
Fall of the Dark World
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Language!
Got No Strings
Broken Mirrors
Mind Games
Bond Stonger Than Blood
Its goin down. Im yelling, Sokovia!!
The Avengers Extinction
The Sky Is Falling!!
Age of Ultron: post credits
Captain America: Civil War
Everything Lagos Wrong
Accord-ing to who?
Troubles in Berlin
Breaking Apart

Family Bonds

2.4K 83 5
Kw1ckss

"Because my son really respects his privacy."

Wanda's eyebrows raise in surprise as she looks at the woman in front of her. "You're his mother?"

"In a manner of speaking, yes." Frigga answers. She raises her hand and with a single wave, herself and Wanda swap places. With Frigga now in front of the door.

Wanda is shocked for a second before steeling herself and firing a blast of magic at Frigga. Once again Frigga raises her hand and the magic dissipates.

"H-how?" Asks Wanda

"Simple, in your current state and due to your surroundings. I am a lot more powerful than you. Now, please exit my sons mind." Frigga tells her. With a flick of a finger, Wanda gets blasted towards the adjacent wall.

Frigga walks towards the door and goes to open it, but stops and turns back to Wanda. "You and my son will be a powerful pair in the future." She whispers but the echo carries across the hall and makes it to Wanda's ears. Before she can question it the door opens and all of Wanda's movement and struggles stop.

The Aether flows around the room, illuminating every corner with a crimson red. Frigga, seemingly unaffected, waltzes into the room and turns to close the door. With one last glance to Wanda she offers a slight smile before slamming the doors closed.

As she does Wanda rockets out of Stiles' mind. Opening her eyes she sees she is in Pietros arms and around 50 feet away from Stiles' unconscious body. "Are you okay?" Pietro questions, eyes blazed with worry.

"Wh-what happened?" Questions Wanda.

"You were trapsing around his mind when all of a sudden you froze and your magic stopped. Then  you were just sent flying away." Pietro explains. Wands shakily nods before slowly slipping away into unconsciousness. Pietro, with one last questionable look towards Stiles, runs off with Wanda in his arms.

"Id... kid... cmon kid wake up. STILES!"

Stiles shoots awake and looks around, he is still outside the quinjet only this time Clint is kneeling in front of him while the rest of the team get comfy on the quinjet.

Stiles sighs and throws his head back. "What did I miss."

Clint looks hesitant and slightly glances back at Bruce's shaking figure. "Too much, come on. We gotta get somewhere safe."

The quinjet rides through the sky while the avengers on board are going through a lot. Stiles sits near the front with Clint while Tony talks to Maria and Kira over call, the rest of the team are in the back getting there heads straight.

Clint glances back at Thor before looking back into the night, "Is he going to be okay?" He asks Stiles.

Stiles looks back and sighs at his brothers pacing. "I hope so, my only wish is that he allows me to help instead of keeping it too himself." Clint nods in understanding. Tony chooses this time to end the call with Maria and walk up to the front.

"Hey, you wanna switch out?" He asks Clint.

"No, im good. If you wanna get some kip, now's a good time because we're still a few hours out." Clint answers back. Tony looks confused and looks to Stiles for answers but Stiles is to busy watching Thor.

"Few hours from where?" Tony asks.

"A safe house." Answers Clint

Early the next morning the Quinjet lands in an opening nearby to a farm house out in the middle of nowhere. The team all disembarks and walk towards the farm house. Clint helps Natasha walk up front while Stiles does the same with Bruce at the back.

The team enters all looking confused except three. "Honey?" Clint calls out. "Im home."

Out steps a pregnant woman who freezes and takes in the sight in front of her. "Hi." Clint tentatively speaks. "Company. Sorry, didn't call ahead." He adds before bringing the woman into a kiss and an embrace.

"This is an agent of some kind." Tony speaks and Stiles rolls his eyes at his stupidity.

"Gentlemen, this is Laura." Clint introduces.

"I know all your names." Laura laughs as she looks around at the Avengers before her eyes settle on Stiles. "Hey Stiles."

The rest look at him in confusion including Natasha. "Hey Laura, it's been a while. Last time I saw you, you weren't so..." He trails of gesturing down to her stomach.

"Pregnant." She finishes.

"Wait im sorry. I think we missed something, when did this happen." Tony wonders as he gestures to the three.

"Well back when I first met with Kira she needed someplace secluded and off the grid to train her powers. Clint being the good guy he is offered for her to stay her since he trusted me. I met Laura but the others were away for a couple weeks." Stiles explains.

"Im sorry? Others?" Cap questions. As if on queue thundering footsteps can be heard running down the stairs.

"Speak of the devil and..."

"Dad!" A young girl shouts as she runs to Clint and hugs him. An older boy soon follows.

"Hi sweetheart. Hey buddy." Clint greets as he embraces the two children. "How are you guys doing?"

"These are smaller agents." Tony speaks up. Earning a second eye roll from Stiles.

"Did you bring Auntie Nat?" The young girl asks. Natasha looks up in surprise but soon turns to glee as she walks forward.

"Why don't you hug her and find out." She taunts before lifting the girl into her arms.

"Sorry for barging in on you." Cap apologises.

"Yeah, we would have called ahead, but we were busy having no idea that you existed." Tony adds in his 'tony stark' way.

"Yeah, well, Fury helped me set this up when I joined. He kept it off S.H.I.E.L.D's files. I'd like to keep it that way." Clint explains, glancing at Laura before scanning over the remaining Avengers.

The group all catches up but Stiles begins to notice Thors uneasiness. The sound of a toaster ding brings Thor back to reality but soon after he storms out. With Cap and Stiles in tow.

"Thor?/Brother?." The two call out.

"I saw something in that dream. I need answers. I won't find them here." Thor explains. Cap goes to speak but can't find the words.

Thor gets ready to take off, "Oh no. Im coming with you." Stiles declares as he moves towards Thor and grabs his shoulders.

"Brother I-"

"Nope. You said you need answers. Im going to help you find them." He declares once more. Thor sighs before nodding and taking off, leaving Cap behind on the ground.

Thor, Stiles and Eric Selvig all walk into an opening in a cave, with a small body of water right in front of them. "The water of sight." Eric gasps.

"In every realm, theres a reflection. If the water spirits accept me, I can return to my dream and find what I missed." Thor explains as he crouches before the water.

"Men who enter that water, the legends don't end well." Selvig warns. Thor ignores him and walks into the water.

"You might want to stand behind me." Stiles suggests. Eric looks confused but doesn't question and moves behind Stiles.

Thor soon begins to convulse and shake, lightning blasts off his body and hits into Stiles but he stands unaffected. "Thor!" Eric shouts in worry.

Thor blasts out of the water and lands in front of Stiles and Eric. Eric rushes forward to hand Thor his shirt back. "Well, what did you see?" Stiles asks.

"I saw the Aether, and the Tesseract, also the Sceptr. Along with 3 other unknown entities. The infinity stones, just as father said." Thor explains.

Stiles, beginning to get an uneasy feeling in his chest, before a sharp pain erupts in hid forehead. "We need to go." He seethes out.

"Brother are you okay? You know the stories of men who wield the stones." Thor states moving in front of his brother.

Stiles head snaps up...

Eyes blood red with the similar crimson veins travelling from his eyes.

"Believe me... I know." He grits out. "Now, dont let me repeat myself. We. Need. To. Go."

"Yes, but go where brother?" Thor dumbly asks.

Stiles is about to answer before another sharp pain erupts. It soon calms down and Stiles looks up at Thor, face sweaty and shaken.

"To stop an extinction."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

33.3K 1K 8
Stiles is Thor and Loki's secret brother, the lost son of Odin. Only problem is he doesn't know it yet ------ after stiles kills Donovan scott kick...
Y/n Maximoff x Vision VienneauWolf

Художественная проза

19.1K 426 15
Y/n Maximoff is Pietro and Wanda there triplets sister who have same exactly ability as her siblings she is more powerful like her sister but you got...
1.2M 38.6K 29
"It's easier to do if my life is in danger. Here, throw it at me," I said, handing the knife to him. Y/n Maximoff is the youngest Maximoff triplet an...
66.3K 2.6K 98
Your mischievous older brother Loki is causing trouble on earth, your original home planet, its up to you and your other brother Thor to stop him. Ar...