Sakura goes into the past

By IAmARandomPersonNow

WORK IN PROGRESS!! What well happen when a 35 (or Boruto era) Sakura goes into her younger self, will she cha... More

The 5th great Ninja war!?
When she woke up
First day of school
Beach day - filler? Part1
Chapter 5- Beach day Part 2
6~ Sasukes First Day In The Past
7~ Sakuras pain
8~ A New Home
9~ Konoha 12
Q & A- Story Only
11~ Itachis' Mission: SasuSaku
12~ Mission: SasuSaku in action
13~ The Turth
14~ The 'Date'
15~ #1 The Movie Marathon
16~ #2 The Movie Marathon
OK, WHAT !? I HAVE NO WORDS
17~ Team7 Assemble
18~ Pre Team7 bell test
19~ Team7s Bell Test
20~ Land Of Waves-1
21~ Land Of Waves-2
22~Land Of Waves-3
Q&A 2.0
23~ Land Of Waves- Hakus Attack?
24~ Week Off
AN
25~ Week off- 2
26~The Chunin Exams-1
27~ Chunin Exams-2
28- Chunin Exams-3
29- Team 7 VS Team Dosu
30~ Training For Final Exams
31~ A Brothers Return
32~Final Exam
33~ Week Without Sakura
34~ Those Who Made Chunin
A/N

10~ Mission 1: NaruHina

904 35 6
By IAmARandomPersonNow

Please imagine that in the photo above that the characters are 12 (6 months before graduation), not 15/16.

I HAVE NO RIGHTFUL CLAIMS
ON NARUTO OR THE CHARACTERS
FULL CREDIT TO MASASHI KISHIMOTO!

{Sakura P.O.V}

"Thank you all for coming, I'm very pleased that you agreed, so this is a mission, it'll be called 'Mission: NaruHina'" I explained then went over the plan "Any questions?" I said after a good 20 minutes "Yeah, when are we going to do this?" Asked Tenten "Very happy you asked, Lee, whens closest day which is sunny, but with a nice breeze?" "Well my Youthful Cherry- *Cough Cough* Sakura, that well be Sunday, at around 12, and for a location, following the plan, is 'Hidden Leaf Bridge' near training grounds 3 (Where Team7 meet in the Anime/Mange) it'll be nice, and near food stalls" Lee said, but stopped mid sentence cause he was about to say 'Youthful Cherry Blossom' until Sasuke and I glared at him. "Thank you, any other questions?" "How are we going to get them there?" Questioned Sasuke "You and I are going to force them there, by pretending to walk over the bridge at the same time, get them distracted, then go to the trees" "HEY, I DIDN'T AGREE TO THAT" "THOUGH" 'CHA, CRY BABY!' 'Inner, shut up'

◇Sunday 11:30◇

"Ok Sasuke, we meet at the bridge in 10 minutes, whoever gets there first, STALL! No question? Good, Bye!"
"That-" I shot Sasuke a glare before he finished his sentence.

~~~~

"HINATA-CHAN!" "oh, hi Sakura-San" "Want to go for a walk, we can talk, eat, do whatever, we need to have some girl time, what ya say?" Hinata paused before answering, poor girl, I forgot how shy she was. "O-ok" Hinata Stuttered. I gripped her wrist losly, and walked towards the bridge. When we came close, I saw, and heard the boys talking, so I listened in "Dope, I'll become deaf if you keep yelling" complained Sasuke "Please please tell me who you like, I'll tell you, please please with a cherry on to- It's Sakura isn't it!?" "First and for most, I already know you like Hinata, and what's make you think I even have a cursh?" Sasuke said while turning away, I could see a bit of red on his ears. "Ok ok, whatev- SAKURA-CHAN, HINATA-CHAN, COME OVER!" Yelled Naruto. "I. Am. Not. Deaf. Nor. Is. Hinata" I snapped as we walked to the bridge. "Sorry, I just remembered I have some homework to finish, I have to leave, we may as well catch up some other time" I said, as an accuse to leave, I gave Sasuke an 'I'm sorry' look and ran off.
~~~
After a few minutes of small talk, Sasuke said he had to do some training, before he pushed Naruto into Hinatas arms and appeared next to me. "Nice move Sasuke-Kun, is it ok if I use 'Kun' again, I know it's been a few years, and we're close friends now, 'San' doesn't really fit anymore, seeing as I boss you around, and not the other way round" " Thank you, and go a head and call me 'Sasuke-Kun', just not, well, yeah, you know what I mean" "Yeah, fangirls" I replied.

Sasuke and I watched to sence unravel, both Hinata and Naruto were tomatoes, Naruto rubbed the back of his head and cursed Sasuke, then the unimaginable happened, HE. CONFESSED! All of Konha 12 (not including Neji) jumped out, all the girls including me were jumping and fangirling over it, I was even starting to chock Sasuke, he just happened to be next to me, and he is technically my husband, he'll have to get used to it.
Sasuke and Shikamaru did really react, they smirked and that's it, until I started chocking Sasuke, then he started to weaze in order to get air, so I lossened my grib.
The other boys just said a small "Well done" and Lee, well, HE'S LEE!!!!
I soon noticed a chakra signature, it was Uchiha Itachi.

I excused myself and made a shadow clone and I left to go to Itachi.
"Any reason why you're here, aside from watching over your beloved little bother" I said as I appeared behind him, I saw him jump a little, what 12 year old can do that, come on.
"How did you know I'm here" "A Few reasons... 1, I have good charka control, second..." I took a deep breath, this would be the first time I would tell anyone, bit I knew Itachi was trustworthy. "The second..?" He egged on, wanting to know "just, please don't tell anyone, this is something not even the Hokage knows, but, I'm from the future... 26 years to be exact, I maybe 12 here, but I turned 38 this year, so I know everything... the turth about why you did it..." "I see... I would like to know a little more about you, however, why don't you tell the Hokage, this is serious" "I know, I'm a Jounin, and have been offered to be a ANBU multiple times... I just don't want to change to future to much. That doesn't mean there big changes I'll have to make" I said, sadness clearly in my voice. "Tell what you're going to be changing"

"Aside from having some couples happen quicker, like what you saw earlier with us and Naruto and Hinata, I'll be stopping the 4th Great Ninja War, which should stop the 5th, which is why I'm here. I'm also going to stop Sasuke from being consumed by pure hatred and darkness, by his request, not like I'll give him a choice. I'll also try to stop some deaths while I'm at it"
I explained.
"Hn-" "Can you Uchihas stop with HN, it's annoying as heck" I cut him off
"Sorry, but as I was going to say, what sort of relationship do you have with my bother" "Here, or in the future?" "Future" "Wife, and mother our, as in myself and Sasukes, beautiful and smart daughter" I said, with blush from embarrassment.
"I see, I thank you for that, at least I know I can die happy" "So I take it that you'd rather die, either by Sasuke, which would require him going into darkness, or your illness, thats a long, and painful process, when you're talking to a Medic-Nin who has suppressed Lady Tsunade Senju?"
"What!?" "Mhm, I should probably be getting home soon, since I have to cook dinner for future Team 7, we all live together, seeing as, well, all our parents aren't, well-" "Yeah, I understand, by the way, I approve of you and Sasukes romantic relationship, I'll check in every now and again, we'll meet her after you finished school, sound good?" "Yep, see ya later"

{Itachi POV}

I watched over Sasuke, as I do once or twice a year. He only becomes closer to this pink haired girl. She seems different, and has a high charka level for a 12 year old.

I watched Sasuke and his friends set up 2 of their friends. Once they achieved their goal, Sasuke was tackled into a hug by the girl, when she realised she was chocking him, she let go then left with a smirk.

"Any reason why you're here, aside from watching over your beloved little bother" I heard a voice of a young girl, when did she  appear behind me? I  jumped a little, what 12 year old can do that?
"How did you know I'm here" I questioned "A Few reasons... 1, I have good charka control, second..." she listed, until she stopped, looking almost sceard "The second..?" I pressed on, wanting to know "Just, please, don't tell anyone, this is something not even the Hokage knows, but, I'm from the future... 26 years to be exact, I maybe 12 here, but I turned 38 this year, so I know everything... the turth about why you did it..." she rushed
"I see... I would like to know a little more about you, however, why don't you tell the Hokage, this is serious" I questioned,  giving her an almost commanding look "I know, I'm a Jounin, and have been offered to be a ANBU multiple times... " Wow, she's that strong, no wonder her charka is so strong "...I just don't want to change to future to much. That doesn't mean there big changes I'll have to make" she said, sadness clearly in her voice. "Tell what you're going to be changing"

"Aside from having some couples happen quicker, like what you saw earlier with us and Naruto and Hinata, I'll be stopping the 4th Great Ninja War, which should stop the 5th, which is why I'm here. I'm also going to stop Sasuke from being consumed by pure hatred and darkness, by his request, not like I'll give him a choice. I'll also try to stop some deaths while I'm at it"
She explained. I see, Sasuke went down a dark path, this girl was clearly effected by it, and Sasuke regrets it.
"Hn-" I was cut off"Can you Uchihas stop with HN, it's annoying as heck" she lectured.
"Sorry, but as I was going to say, what sort of relationship do you have with my bother" I wanted to know"Here, or in the future?" "Future" clearly, right know I know enough
"Wife, and mother our, as in myself and Sasukes, beautiful and smart daughter" she said, with blush from embarrassment.
I stood still, I was an uncle, I was happy.
"I see, I thank you for that, at least I know I can die happy" and peaceful death, not worrying about the future
"So I take it that you'd rather die, either by Sasuke, which would require him going into darkness, or your illness, thats a long, and painful process, when you're talking to a Medic-Nin who has suppressed Lady Tsunade Senju?"
"What!?" She's stronger,  and better at med-jutsu then the Slug Princess Tsunade Senju "Mhm, I should probably be getting home soon, since I have to cook dinner for future Team 7, we all live together, seeing as, well, all our parents aren't, well-"
I understood why she didn't finish her sentence "Yeah, I understand, by the way, I approve of you and Sasukes romantic relationship, I'll check in every now and again, we'll meet her after you finished school, sound good?" "Yep, see ya later"

A/N
There is no ship between
Itachi and Sakura

Word count: 1759

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 549 37
Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura have been tied at each other's hips since they were toddlers. Varying freak accidents unfortunately end the three up as or...
52.1K 1.9K 43
Naruto Uzumaki was the last survivor. Last. Madara had killed everyone, and got rid of everything. Nothing was left. Naruto is about to end it all, b...
987 23 5
Sakura Haruno, a 19-year-old college sophomore, was full of excitement as she embarked on her new journey at a different college. Her aspirations to...