Her Secret|NaLu|

By FairyAngxl

My life became miserable after the whole losing my love thing, but after my 18th birthday, I started to have... More

Chapter 1・Prologue
Chapter 2・Vapid to an Eerie Day
Chapter 3・Lies
Chapter 4・What are you to me?
Chapter 5・Fallen Angel
Chapter 6・Troubles She Goes Through
Chapter 7・The Spy
Chapter 8・Zeref's Plan
Chapter 10・Found Sibling
Chapter 11・The Truth Lies Beneath
Chapter 12・The Hunt
Chapter 13・Shocking Truth
Chapter 14・Sorted Out
Chapter 15・Trials
Chapter 16・Trickster
Chapter 17・Sorted Out
Chapter 18・Disclosure

Chapter 9・A New Friend

445 17 1
By FairyAngxl

Lucy's POV

As I dropped to the floor, I felt myself drifting off to sleep. The pain I felt started to vanish as I closed my eyes.

"Lucy get over here!" I opened my eyes and saw Flare standing next to a door. "I-I thought Zeref abducted you!" I exclaimed running to her and giving her a big hug.

"I thought I'd loose you too," I cried.

"What do you mean loose me?" a deeper voice responded. Who is this? I looked up to see Zeref.

"What have you done with Flare!?" I yelled backing away from him. "Baby don't worry about her. Worry about me, you also did say that you didn't want to loose me," he smirked.

He suddenly popped right in my face and held me by the waist.

"L-let go of me!" I demanded, but he leaned in closer. "No... d-don't!" I yelled.

I felt his breath going down to my neck. "N-no... not again. Please!" I pleaded, but he wasn't stopping.

"No!" I yelled as I felt a sharp pain on my lower back. That dream.... Flare. I'm sorry Flare, I've failed to save you.

I looked up at the ceiling.

"Where am I?" I thought to myself. I looked to left then to the right and realized that I was on a white mattress. Someone then knocked on the door.

It was a female with long, black hair that has two little buns on her head, and on both sides of her head had one braid.

She had green eyes, slender body, had on aqua blue eye shadow, and red lipstick. She had on a blue, strapless shirt, and black pants.

"Oh you're finally awake!" she said with a delighted smile. "Who are you?" I asked looking at her jade eyes. "My name's Minerva Orlando," she responded walking towards me.

"What am I doing here? Last time I remembered I was at Clover Park," I said with a sad look.

"I saw what happened back there. Your friend got kidnapped..." Minerva said. "Flare! I have to rescue her!" I panicked trying to stand up, but fell down as I felt the scorching pain again.

"Don't! You've broken your lower back bone, so you can't just move immediately yet," she said and set me back in bed.

"What happened to me?" I asked myself not knowing I said it out loud. "I saw a guy who took your friend hit you with his magic in your back, then after that you fainted," she responded.

"Well isn't he a gentleman," I said rolling my eyes. "Do you know him?" she asked. "Very, but he's changed," I replied lowly.

"I forgot to ask, what's your name?" she asked. "My names Lucy Heartfilia," I answered.

Normal POV

"Can I call someone?" Lucy asked "Sure thing," Minerva said handing Lucy a phone. She quickly dialed a number.

"Hello?" a male voice answered.

"Hey Natsu, it's Lucy. Can you pick me up in Uhhhh... wait hold on. What's your address? (Minerva on the background responding) ok pick me up in-" Lucy got cut off.

"Haha I heard her loud and clear. How'd you even get my number? Actually we'll talk about it later. See ya!" Natsu said before he hung up.

"Was that your boyfriend?" Minerva teased. "No! He's just a friend," Lucy replied flushing red.

A knock was suddenly heard on the door.

"It's probably your boyfriend, I'll get it," Minerva said. She opened the door to see Zeref. "Are you the guy Lucy called?" she asked. "Yes," he lied. "That was quick then, Lucy he's here! Also you might have to carry her because she's hurt her back," she said whispering in his ear.

"Haha okay," Zeref fake laughed and walked into the room. "That was real- Zeref! What're you doing here?!" Lucy yelled, quickly sitting up.

"Don't sit my dear, you've hurt yourself remember?" he smiled innocently.

"Minerva get away from him!" Lucy yelled standing herself up, suppressing the pain. "Lucy don't get up! It's going to get worse!" Minerva said helping Lucy stand.

"Well well, here we are again... Zeref," a voice behind Zeref said. "Natsu!" Lucy said in relief. "And just in time," Natsu grinned. "Hurry! You and her need to get out of here!" he said getting into a fighting position.

"She can't! She's hurt and and her pain is only going to get worse if she keeps on putting weight on her lower back," Minerva said.

"What!? What did you do to her!?" Natsu yelled at Zeref, grabbing his neck.

"So, she hasn't had the courage to kill you," Zeref smirked. "Who's gonna kill me?" Natsu said angrily. "You'll find out soon, but right now, I'm gonna have to take her," Zeref said about to grab Lucy, until Natsu grasped his wrist.

"You're gonna have to get past me first. You!" he said pointing at Minerva. "Take her away and make sure she's safe ok?" he told her and she nodded in response.

Minerva created a giant purple orb and held Lucy inside it. "Good luck!" she said and ran out the door.

Natsu's body was then surrounded in fire and his eyes became red and dragon scales was seen on his skin. "You know you can't defeat me," Zeref said. "Even though I might not have a chance, there's a lot of time for Lucy and her friend to get away," Natsu responded.

"Well I don't think there is," Zeref said charging towards him. Natsu also charged at him and spew out flames from his fists, but Zeref suddenly disappeared.

Natsu stopped in running and looked for him. "Don't be a coward Zeref! Face me like a man!" Natsu called out. "You have to come and get me then," Zeref suddenly whispered next to his ear.

Natsu shuddered and quickly turned around to see Zeref going after Lucy and Minerva. He grimaced and ran as fast as he could where Lucy and Minerva where headed.

He sniffed out Lucy's scent and sensed her getting closer and closer to him, as well as Zeref. Natsu then caught up with the girls.

"Natsu? What happened to Zeref?" Lucy asked inside the purple orb. "There's no time, you have to get out of here. He's after you," Natsu said worriedly. Minerva and Lucy nodded and looked for a place to hide.

・〜・〜・〜・〜・〜・

Zeref then caught up to Lucy and Minerva, but found Natsu instead. "How the hell did you get here when you were behind me?" he asked. "Sense of smell idiot. I thought you had that too?" Natsu said rolling his eyes.

"Where are they?" Zeref questioned with a hint of threat in his voice. "And you think I'll give you the answer?" Natsu said preparing for a battle. "Of course I do," Zeref said sarcastically, getting into his fighting position.

They charged at each other at the same time, but was stopped by a familiar person they've seen.

・~・~・~・~・~・

"I think Natsu got him.... Hey, I need you to go home," Lucy said with a sweet smile "What if Zeref will-" she got cut off by Lucy.

"Don't worry about him, he's not after you. Now just go home and pretend like this never happened, kay?" she said. "What about you? Your back is hurt," Minerva said worried.

"Don't worry about me, I can handle this, now please, let me go and be safe," Lucy said. Minerva nodded unsure of her decision and let Lucy out of her purple orb.

Minerva ran and thought if she really should go back to her house. "I can't leave Lucy and Natsu like this. I have to find help," she thought and went the opposite direction.

・~・~・~・~・~・

Lucy closed her eyes and concentrated until her skin turned pale and her hair turned into a light blonde with a hint of pink. She opened her eyes, but they weren't the sweet, amber color it was, it was now bloody red.

The pain from her lower back lessened, but she can still feel the aching. Lucy ran as fast as she could where she last saw Natsu.

・~・~・~・~・~・

"Hey!" she shouted making Natsu and Zeref face her. Zeref gave her a smirk and stood still on one spot along with Natsu. "Well well well, if it isn't....... I shouldn't mention your name in front of him shouldn't I?" Zeref said.

"You're that girl from before when I was at the rooftop, what are you doing here?" Natsu asked. "Natsu, I need you to leave please," Lucy said looking down. "How did you-" he was cut in mid-sentence. "I said leave!" Lucy cut him off looking up at him with tears in her eyes.

Natsu quickly turned back to his normal self and quickly left. Once he was gone, the two started talking. "This was your chance of killing him, why did you tell him to leave!?" Zeref scolded. Lucy tensed up from his voice and turned back to her normal form.

"You really think it's that easy for me to kill the person I love?!" she yelled at him and quickly covered her mouth. "You finally confessed to me, now that you did, I'll kill him myself with the rest of your loved ones. And at the end, you'll just going to marry me," Zeref said smirking.

"Why do even want to marry me?! What is it that's important about me?!" Lucy cried. "I... I can never tell anyone why..." he said, his eyes softening. Looking very... lonely. But he quickly scowled.

For a brief moment, when Lucy looked into his eyes, she saw agony. For once in her whole life, Lucy never saw him with a suffering look, it's always anger and madness. "But why not?" she asked serenely. "I told you I can never tell anyone!" he yelled and disappeared into thin air.

"What happened to him? Why is he like this now? Does it have something to do with Mavis? And why can't he tell me why he still wants to marry me?" Lucy asked herself going after Natsu.

☆彡。。。。。。。★彡

Well I was able to update even when I'm out of town since they got internet. Well I hope you guys liked this chapter! Jā matane! (^-^)/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 313 8
Warning: R18. Lucy witnessed her friends settling down as years went by. They were getting old and some of the Fairy Tail couples decided to already...
652 38 14
"You're here to make an important decision." ~ "Why can't I remember? It feels like a huge time of my life is just... missing..." ~ "Golden grass? A...
209K 6.9K 31
She looked at me as if I just killed her parents. But, I'm really just a bored and thirsty Vampire. "Calm down, Princess. I'm just a Vampire," I told...
408K 11.1K 29
There was once two different people who go to the same school, Lucy, a quiet girl who is into reading books and natsu a bad boy with a dark secret, w...