Lights, Camera, Love! | tk (i...

By NimraSajjad

(Instagram au) In the last year of his university, Jeongguk finally decides to muster up courage and approach... More

Character introduction
Tae
Gukk
g.c_captures
Hobi
Yug
♡1♡
Chim
g.c_captures
DMs
Tae
group chat
Jin
♡2♡
Tae
Gukk
Yoongs
Joon
group chat
DMs
Chim
Yug
Tae
DMs
♡3♡
Jae
g.c_captures
Hobi
Chim
Gummie
Yoongs
Gukk
Tae
♡4♡
♡5♡
g.c_captures
Tae
Gukk
Jin
Hobi
Gukk
Hobi
♡6♡
g.c_captures
DMs
♡7♡
Tae
group chat
Gukk
Tae
♡8♡
Gukk
♡9♡
Tae
Gukk
Gukk
Tae
Gukk
♡10♡
Hobi
DMs
Tae
g.c_captures
♡11♡
Tae
Gukk
Chim
Jin
Tae
♡12♡
Yoongs
Gukk
DMs
Tae
DMs
♡13♡
Tae
group chat
Yug
Joon
Butter#1onHot100 & Tae!!!🔥
Tae
♡14♡
Gukk
♡15♡
Gummie
♡16♡
Tae
group chat
♡17♡
Gukk
Tae
Joon
Yug
Jae
Jin
Joonie
Tae
♡19♡
♡20♡
g.c_captures
Gukk
💜Taekook's Universe💜
♡21♡
Tae
♡22♡
Chim
Gukk
We need to talk about PTD_ON STAGE!!!!
𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 💜 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌, 𝑳𝑨
DMs
Tae
♡23♡
Gukk
Hobi
g.c_captures
Tae
♡24♡
Yoongs
Gukk
Hobi
BTS @ gra*mys 2022
Tae
Tae
g.c_captures
♡25♡
Gukk
Yoongs
Jin
g.c_captures
♡26♡
Tae
Gukk
♡27♡
Gukk
♡28♡
Chim
Tae
Gukk
♡29♡
Yoongs
Dispatch
Jin
Bighit
Gukk
Tae
♡30♡
g.c_captures
Thank You《End》

♡18♡

14.3K 855 391
By NimraSajjad

Pic cred to rightful owner

Turns out, neither Jimin nor Yugyeom had changed the door's pass code. It was just a lie and the two being idiots, fell for it.

Taehyung texted Jeongguk that the code is same and he should hurry before Jimin changes his mind and really locks them.

Taehyung was in his room, so thrilled and excited that normally he should be waiting right by the door but he couldn't even leave his room, his legs so shaky that he sits down on the edge of the bed.

He chuckles a little because he'd be seeing Jeongguk after their confession. They got separated by their evil friends right after that, dragging them in opposite directions despite them trying to get out of their holds.

He jolts when he hears the door bell and right after it, the pass code being entered. He smiles even though he's shaking, getting up with his equally shaky legs but stops as he reaches for the door of his room.

"Tae?" Jeongguk's inside his apartment and he's calling for him, obviously expected him to be there but he's here in his room, not hiding but only too overwhelmed with the fact that it's all real.

He hears footsteps on the few staircase in his apartment and a few more steps, Jeongguk would be right infornt of him. But now, after so much hesitancy, he's suddenly so impatient.

He opens the door and steps out, stopping as he sees Jeongguk turning from the stairs and into the small hallway. Both of them stop in their tracks as their eyes meet.

And feelings burst like fireworks.

"Hey." Taehyung breathes out, so low as if a bit louder and he'll break the whole atmosphere.

Jeongguk was already nervous, excited but nervous and now he has seen Taehyung, first time after his confession, as his love now and he's about to explode from all the feels.

"Hi." Jeongguk whispers.

"Jimin didn't change the code." Taehyung chuckles. "I was locked in for no reason."

"Neither did Yugyeom." Jeongguk says, a nervous smile on his lips. Small and awkward talk? This shouldn't be happening. They weren't this awkward even when they first met.

"What the hell is wrong with us?" Taehyung laughs because really, they are being too shy.

"Something big happened, Tae. But we're being such losers rights now." Jeongguk admits.

"Let's just---let's go inside." Taehyung points to his room and Jeongguk nods. His legs finally having strength to walk forward and towards Taehyung's room, the other walks inside as well.

He walks in and closes the door behind him, leans against it. Taehyung turns.

"Jeongguk." Taehyung whispers, his eyes as if glowing and it takes this mere whisper, a desperate and hopeful whispers from Taehyung for every barrier to break.

Taehyung's hands are reaching for Jeongguk as Jeongguk's are for Taehyung, the next moment that leaves their bodies in sparks as they collide, touching through every fiber of their beings.

Jeongguk curls his arms around Taehyung's waist as Taehyung does so around the other's neck, lips crashing in a fierce most desperate kiss.

They hold one another as if letting go will take away their last breaths too.

It's their first kiss after the confession night, second after the dramatic confession itself and its fair that the two are so desperate, its been hours and they were supposed to be having an emotional talk rather than being dragged away in separate directions by their friends.

Jeongguk's hand goes to Taehyung's nape, tilting it so he can deepen the kiss, swallow the soft gasp that leaves Taehyung's lips when his teeth graze gently over his lower lip.

Their hands are shaking, hearts thudding violently in sync, being felt even in the restraints of their bones.

It's love in the most beautiful form for them. Before it was uncertainty and fear of rejection or being replaced but not anymore, not when that love has been spoken in words and felt in tears, seen in eyes and dealt with the purest actions.

Taehyung's fingers gently trace the sides if Jeongguk's neck, making the other shiver with the mere touch, makes him hold his love tighter in his embrace.

From living a dream to a reality, they believe it now that it's real, the two share their kiss as lovers, as one another's only source of warmth, tenderness, happiness and love.

"Tae." Jeongguk whispers as he pulls away just a little. "Taehyung." He whispers against his lips, kisses him again.

"Love." Jeongguk utters and Taehyung feels his eyes sting with tears. "My love." Jeongguk whispers and Taehyung bites back a sob.

"Missed you so much."

"Gukkie." Taehyung whispers, cups Jeongguk's face and captures the tear that was about to fall from his eye. "Missed you too. So much."

Jeongguk tilts his head to place a kiss on Taehyung's hand that was cradling his face gently.

"I can't believe you're mine now, Gukkie. I'm going to burst from this much happiness." Taehyung chuckles through his tears.

"It's true, Taehyung. I love you and I'm yours. Just like you're mine. My love." Jeongguk confessed, assures and not there were any but his words take away each and every insecurity.

"I love you, Jeongguk. So much!" Taehyung squeals and hugs Jeongguk, jumping in excitement and Jeongguk laughs.

"Being away from you after last night was torture!" Jeongguk exclaims.

"Same for me. I was so close to murder my own bestfriend." Taehyung laughs.

"Me too!"

The two laugh as they look at one another, giggles and chuckles resonating the room.

"We have so much to talk about!" Taehyung exclaims in excitement.

"But how about we make some dinner first?!" He suggests, still wanting to jump in excitement.

"Grocery shopping?" Jeongguk says and Taehyung nods.

"Yes! And then we'll make dinner and then talk and cuddle all night!" Taehyung says and Jeongguk looks at him with the biggest smile.

"Sounds good? Am I being too clingy?" Taehyung's excitement tones down a little.

"No! No, gosh I'd love you to be clingy and I'd love your cuddles of course." Jeongguk immediately says and Taehyung breaks into a smile.

But the next moment, Jeongguk pulls Taehyung closer, his eyes intense despite his adorable smile.

"Clingy but only with me." He says in a low voice and Taehyung bites his lower lip.

"Only with you." Taehyung whispers, loving Jeongguk's possessive tone.

"Good." Jeongguk whispers, leans forward but Taehyung playfully dodges him and steps back.

"Oh you did not." Jeongguk warns.

"Oh I did." Taehyung chuckles.

"Get back here." Jeongguk utters.

"Make me." Taehyung teases. Jeongguk narrows his eyes at him and Taehyung rushes to the other side of the bed.

"You'll regret it." Jeongguk says and rolls up his sleeves. Taehyung bites his lower lip at the action.

He might as well just get caught right there and then.

It's just one swift moment that it takes for Jeongguk to jump from the and onto the other side, making Taehyung shriek and laugh, shielding himself by his arms.

"That's not fair!" Taehyung yells but Jeongguk grabs him by his waist and throws him on the bed, hovering over him.

"Where did you think you'll go in this little room huh baby?" Jeongguk asks, holding Taehyung's wrists on either side of his heads.

"You look cute when chasing me." Taehyung says and Jeongguk raises his eyebrow.

"I've chased you enough. Now I've got you and now it's time to cherish you. Not chase you." Jeongguk says and Taehyung smiles so wide that Jeongguk almost melts.

"What's stopping you then?" Taehyung whispers and it's all that takes for Jeongguk to capture his lips and melt him into himself with all the love they hold for one another.

-------------------

^I let out an inhumane noise when I saw this!!! Fkdksbjsshjsbs😍😍😍🔥

^Choi Yeonjun WTF!!!!

^Exactly! Never. You ain't army if you don't know this legend

^I believe its autocorrect but oh my 😂

^Kai Kamal Huening boyyyyy!!!!😍😍😍🔥

^Gyu being a yeonbinist like me 😂

------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.2K 2.1K 18
▫️In which, Jungkook fall to the boy who name, Kim taehyung in Online. ©taekih
3.2M 185K 194
A single stolen picture of Taehyung that circulated in a famous social platform has changed the course of his life. Gone are the peaceful days as Tae...
376K 20.4K 41
" You know, people say that there's one world, but when I look into your eyes, I see two. " •••••• Jeon Jungk...
149K 11.8K 37
Kim Seokjin was a normal college student struggling to pass in his French class every semester. When this semester, he barely passed, he knew he'll h...