You're not alone. (An Andy Bi...

By tbhgaskarth

Charlotte's parents moved to England when she was 19 and decided not to go. Instead she'd live with her best... More

I will give you everything I can. (A Black Veil Brides story.)
Chapter 2: Slumber Party and preparation.
Chapter Three: Happy New Years!
Chapter Four: The emergency room and recovery.
Chapter Five: Touring begins.
Chapter Six: The First Show
Chapter Seven: Bunks and Bets
Chapter Eight: After Tour Sickness
Chapter Eight: The doctors office and bad news.
Chapter Nine: News
Chapter Eleven: Shopping
Chapter Twelve: Party troubles
Chapter Thirteen: A New Arrival.
Chapter Fourteen: Bringing home baby
Chapter Fifteen: Caring for baby
Chapter Sixteen: Night feeds for baby.
Chapter Seventeen: An average morning?
Chapter Nineteen: Date Time
Chapter Twenty: Band practice goes wrong.
Chapter Twenty One: Tour
Chapter Twenty Two: Future
Chapter Twenty Three: Dinner at home
Chapter Twenty Four: The show
Chapter Twenty Five: Forever
26 AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE READ!!

Chapter Ten: The Scan

9.5K 345 30
By tbhgaskarth

It had been a week since the news and my bump was starting to show. Today was the day of the scan to determind what gender the baby was. I was looking the mirror sorting out my hair when Andy came up behind me and held my bump.

"You ready?" He asked, resting his head on my shoulder and resting his hands on my bump.

"Yeah," I turned and kissed him.

We headed down to the car and drove to the baby clinic.

Walking into the baby clinic was a weird experience. So many people older than me and giving me and Andy disgusted looks.

"Ignore them" Andy whispered in my ear and I took his hand.

They called us in to be greeted with a happy young women.

"Good morning" She smiled, "Please can you take a seat on the chair dad and can we get mum led on the table?"

It was odd being call mum and dad, because we both didn't feel like it yet.

She pulled up my top and squirted on some cold gel onto my stomach. I took Andy's hand and we eagerly looked at the screen.

"Here's your baby" The lady smiled and I could see it. A tiny baby inside of me that me and Andy had created.

"Oh my gosh" I whispered and Andy kissed my forehead.

"Do you want to know the sex of the baby" She asked and we both nodded.

"You're having a beautiful baby girl" She smiled and I beamed. I'd secretly always wanted a girl. I would have been happy with a boy but I've wanted a baby girl since I was young.

A tear escaped my eye and Andy smiled, he grabbed a tissue out of his pocket and handed it to me,.

"It's an emotional time for everyone." The nurse smiled, "It's an amazing journey"

She wiped my bump clean and helped me off the table.

"Thank you" We both said and left the clinic.

We got in the car and couldn't stop smiling.

"I've always wanted a girl" Andy said

"Me too!" I was way too excited.

We pulled up at the house and CC, Jake and Ashley had arrived at the house.

"Shit we haven't told them yet" I said

"Sammi's probably told them now" Andy laughed

We walked in and everyone stopped talking.

"Hey guys" We both smiled and they all came and gave me a hug.

"We have some news," They all fell silent and Sammi and Jinxx smiled.

"Charlotte is pregnant" Andy said

"It's a girl" I smiled and I was attacked with hugs

"We're so happy for you!" They all shouted and I couldn't stop smiling.

Sorry it's a short chapter, just wanted to get in the fact that they're having a girl :-)

Thanks for reading! Vote and i'll complete the story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 1.6K 24
Three years passed by since the then 18 year old Alexandra Collin spend two months with Black Veil Brides, after losing all contact to them and the f...
3.7K 93 17
Everyone knows the Black Veil Brides band right. Andy Biersack, Jinxx, Christian Coma (CC), Jake Pitts and Ashley Purdy. But not everyone knows that...
5.9K 47 35
Meet Jayden Purdy, yes, Purdy. She is the only one, besides her adopted parents, who knows that her older brother is Ashley Purdy from the rock band...
31.9K 706 13
Ashley Purdy has always been my best friend, We're always known there is something more but never wanted to admit it. Will the Ashley Purdy I've alwa...