Checkmate

De AceJackPott

It's blurry, and dark, The lights are flickering uncontrollably. Wait, these aren't lights powered by electri... Mai multe

!Construction!
I An Awakening I
III Endless Games III
IV Feelings Are Fragile IV

II Curiosity Killed The Cat II

6 0 0
De AceJackPott

The smell of smoke intoxicated my nose, as the sound of screams started to come into view. And my eyes started to flutter open.

I woke up the next morning to a loud siren going off.

Apparently, from what I heard from Quackity.

Two boys had flint and steel in their other pockets and are currently trying to make a fire. Which caused the fire alarm to go off. Some people found this hilarious, while other people, like me. found it irresponsible and annoying.

I was the first one to walk up to them after they tried to put the fire out with their feet, and snatched the flint out of the boy's hand.

"Oi, what do ya think you're doing?!"

One of the boys growled at me as he tried to snatch the flint back.

"I'm stopping two boys from getting us killed."

I barked even louder back.

"What are your names?" I looked over at the blondette, who's arm I was wielding tightly. He had blood red eyes and a music disc-like mark on the side of his cheek. He also had small creamy white wings on his back, and white feathers on the side of his face, in front of his ears.

"My Name Is TommyInnit!! But you can call my BigMan"

I honestly can't believe this kid's confidence and audacity.

"I'll call you Tommy." "And you?"

I turned over to the other boy who had steel in his hands.

He has brown hair and horns? I've seen another guy with longer curly horns before, but his were very short. Like stumps. He had two vibrant yellow eyes, similar color to Karl's eye. He also had a radioactive nuke-like warning sign as a mark on the side of his cheek.

"I'm Tubbo" "And I must confess something!"....

"We Didn't Start The Fire!!!"

"It Was Always Burning, Since The World's Been Turning"

I seriously can't believe these two, they're like two irresponsible teenagers. Correction.

They Are Two Batshit Crazy Kids With Fire Starters.

"Tubbo!!!" Tommy yelled

"What?" Tubbo went on "We didn't Start The Fi-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP."

A voice cut through Tubbo's second verse. It was Shlatt.

Everyone went silent and shlatt took charge.

"Ok everyone. I know you must be confused and angry at these two... children." "HEY!!!" tommy barked

"But they are just kids, they are just as confused and scared as us, maybe even more. Let's just go easy on them, they are still young."

Surprisingly that worked, everyone got over it and the two boys were off the hook.

"Thanks, I wasn't sure what to do..."

"Don't mention it Dream, we don't know how long we will all be here. So let's try to get along!" The Goat man said.

He had two curly horns like a ram, and a fluffy tail. Dark brown hair, and peculiar facial hair. Two pitch black eyes followed by a bottle-like mark on the side of his cheek. Very peculiar

_______________________________

After the incident with the two boys, people started making friend groups, and rivaled against other friend groups.

The first friend group that formed, they called themselves, the Sleepy Boys. As lazy as that name is.

In their friend group they had Tommy, Tubbo, a man called Techno, A boy called Wilbur, and an old man called philza.

Techno has long pink hair, braided into a large messy fishtail with flowers and leaves weaved into it.

He has two dark reddish pinkish eyes, and a baby blue sword-like mark on his cheek.

He also had tusks on his lower Jaw. Two small scars on the right side of his jaw, and a huge scar spit sideways from his eyebrow slicing all the way to his lower lip on the left side of his face.

Kinda intimidating even though he has no idea where it came from or how he got it.

Some people started believing that techno is half pig or hog. Quite a strange assumption, though it would make sense on how his hair is naturally a bright, vibrant pink. Another off thing was his, so called. Best friend since childhood. Philza Minecraft.

Philza is pretty old, but no one knows how old he actually is. Correction, no one here knows their own damn age. Phil has two dull greenish grayish eyes, and two small black wings on the side of his cheek, as a mark.

I believe that he has that mark cause' He has two humongous real black wings on his back and black feathers on the side of his face, in front of his ears. The wings on his back are beautiful, and very large. Probably strong enough to carry him and another. Sleepy Bois have someone that can fly on their side.... Unfair.

Then there is Wilbur.

Apparently Wilbur was on one side of the paper and WilburSoot on the other, so it was pretty obvious which one is his first name. But instead of being called Soot, he prefers just Wilbur.

Wilbur has two dark caramel colored eyes with a musical number on the side of his cheek, he is also the only one that came with an object, a guitar. Surprisingly we both know how to play the guitar.

I don't remember learning how to play. Wilbur dose. He recalls being stuck in a room with instruments and a teacher learning the guitar...

Even though the teacher was blurry and he couldn't remember any facial details or any details at all. He says it's kinda just like one big blur.

_______________________________

The second group call themselves, The Feral Boys.

A group of five, including:

Quackity, George, Sapnap, and karl.

I didn't know why they called themselves the Feral boys, until I saw how chaotic and insane they all were.

Sapnap kinda looks like an elf fire monster.

He has long pointy ears with strange earrings, he also has a skinny looking tail with fluff at the end, he also has a flame on the side of his cheek as a mark.

The reason people call him a fire demon is because not too long ago.

While we were choosing beds, Sapnap didn't get what he wanted. He got really angry and aggressive, and somehow set himself ablaze.

Surprisingly he felt nothing, and as he gradually calmed down so did his flames.

Right now he is learning how to manipulate and control the fire. and he is currently trying to save Karl, cause he is now, somehow on fire.

_______________________________

Then there is a bigger group called Egg.

Just egg.... strang name.

The Egg group included Skeppy, BadBoyHalo or bbh for short, Antfrost, punz and ponk.

BadBoyHalo or bbh for short. Looks more like a fallen angel with his pitchblack skin, horns and halo, pointy ears and tail quite similar to Sapnap. He doesn't have pupils or any color in his eyes, they are just empty with a white glow. Illuminating the room. He also has a muffin mark on the side of his cheek. Quite odd.

There is not much to AntFrost, he is like a hybrid human siamese cat thing.

A cat that stands, acts and thinks like a human, he also is as tall as a human, around six feet. He has two pitch black eyes and a cat mark on the side of his furry cheek.

Punz has dirty blonde hair, and nothing out of the ordinary. He has one light yellow eye and one golden eye, barely any difference. He also had a white splotch on the side of his cheek. I'm guessing that was his mark or whatever, but it just looks like he rubbed white paint on himself.

Ponk has two pitch black eyes, just like ant frost, he also had a fire looking logo on the side of his cheek. Not the exact same as sapnaps, but very similar.

_______________________________

Another group I believe is called, The Hybrids or something like that.

Fundy, Shlatt, Something.. Sam, or dude and Foolish

probably because most of them are half human half animals, or didn't get into another group like antfrost did.

Fundy, he is kinda like antfrost but instead of a cat he is a walkin' talkin' fox. With two pitch black eyes, I couldn't quite see what his marl is, since all his tangerine colored fur covers it. I also noticed he is the only one of us who has a hat. Why didn't I get a hat?

Schlatt is also in that group, since I believe he is half goat! or whatever Tubbo is. He has two dark hazelnut brown eyes, and a bottle on the side of his cheek kinda looked like a water bottle or a beer bottle.

Next was a guy, I'm pretty sure his name was Something.. Dude. I forgot, but he has white ish skin with green scales? I'm not sure what they were. He had one pitch black eye and one glowing green eye. Which was kinda creepy....

Foolish,

The guy kinda likes a shark and gold. He had two pure white eyes like bbh and a weird looking doll or totem or something as his mark.

_______________________________

Another group I've heard about is, umm, Hermit... something.

The people in That group are.

A boy called grian, he has dirty blond hair like me, but a little more on the brunette side. two blue eyes and a weird looking chicken mark on the side of his face. He too had large wings like Phill, but they were more or a transparent, see thru color. And just like George and Karl, he too has goggles. Then there is another guy,

I'm pretty sure they're all guys. His name is Mumbo? Can't remember.

He has black hair, pitch black eyes and a... ruby as a mark, a red... stone thing? I don't know

I remember another person in their group, not as vividly as the others though, he has white hair, one black eye and one red one. And has a goat thing as his mark.

And the last person in their group is Scar, I don't know why his name is Scar even though he doesn't have any scars. Though he does have dark brown hair, pointy ears, brown eyes and a weird tall hat as a mark, it looked like a red top hat.

_______________________________

Last but hopefully not least Is The OutCasts

I think the only reason they made that name was because they didn't get into a group.

The first member was Eret.

He had one glowing rose eye, and one glowing blue eye.

With a crown as his mark thingy...

I don't even know why I am doing this anymore...

Another one of the original members was someone called..... callahan

Not sure if i'm pronouncing it right. He's not a hybrid either, he just came up with the name...

even though he doesn't talk....

I don't know, and I don't care. I also can't see his mark nor eyes,

because he wears this obnoxious dark blue mask...

Well I can't say much cause I also wear a mask.

I don't really want other people to know what I look like either, so I can't blame him.

Next is Niki,

Niki is really kind and sweet, though she does have her limits.

She has two light blue eyes, with a cookie as her mark, people say it's so others can know how sweet she is. Niki, being a fish hybrid, has gills on her neck and stomach, scales on her face, arms and leg. And the occasional webbed fingers and feet.

Ranboo

Is a very strange person. He has very, very pale skin. Like one who is ill, but he isn't i'll... It is very inhuman, but everyone here is pretty much inhuman. He has one green eye on his right side and red on the other side. His marking a cube that is half white, half black. And is outlined in purple.

And finally there is Puffy.

I'm surprised that she is part of the hybrid group either, since she looks alot like Jschlatt. She has two curly horns, pitch black eyes, and what looked like a pirate hat as her mark, or something. She also has white long hair with small curls in it, just like her small fluffy tail... thingy.

Rule: 2. Don't Trust The Enemy, Don't Trust Your Allies.

Trust Your Gut, And Trust Your Friends

_______________________________

2050 Words

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

103K 9.1K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
208K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
6.1M 98.9K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
464K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...