The last Senju *Discontinued...

Von IdahBee123

Katsumi Senju...Great Granddaughter to Tobirama Senju, and great grandniece to Hashirama Senju. We follow her... Mehr

Authors Note *you can skip* :)
Character introduction :D
ch 1 :) day before graduation
Ch 2 day of the exams + graduation
Ch 3 the bell test! team 7
Authors note
ch 4 our first mission!
Chapter 5 C rank mission!
Chapter 5.5 (filler) movie night
Chapter 6 Zabuza and Haku!?
Chapter 7 Back home again
Chapter 8 Chunin exams! (1&2 of the exam)
Chapter 9 preliminaries and prep
Chapter 10 the third stage
Chapter 12 Rasengan and Orochimaru!?
Chapter 13 Sasuke?
Chapter 14 training pt1
Chapter 15 intensive training pt2
Chapter 16 training pt3
Chapter 17 Naruto!
Chapter 18 Sassori, the Red Sand
Chapter 19 Yamato sensei!?
Chapter 20 who are you, Sasuke
Thank you!
Chapter 21 Hello Kaito
Chapter 22 More children!
Authors note~
Chapter 23 Pein
Chapter 24 starting to rebuild
Chapter 25 a new rank + goodbyes of the past
Chapter 26 healing and returning to the world
Chapter 27 New mission with Naruto
Chapter 28 setting sail
Chapter 29 on the water
Chapter 30 Land...FINALLY
chapter 31 Kushina
Athors note! its short I promise
Quick Note
Note from an old friend
Chapter 32 Whats next?
Chapter 33 New Adventure!
My opinions so far

Chapter 11 Aunt Tsunade

461 4 1
Von IdahBee123

"We are going to look for my aunt!?" I yell, but I quickly realize we are in a hospital and I slap a hand across my mouth. "Why Aunt Tsunade?" I ask now quieter than before. 

"Apparently pervy sage wants her to be the next hokage" Naruto replies. 

"No way! Really? My aunt is going to be the next hokage!" I yell again, but this time I stay smiling like an idiot. "Well what are you two waiting for lets go! And no buts! Shes my aunt, so I am coming too" I say standing up and walking between the two. 

"Katsumi, go home and pack your things, we will meet you at the gate" Uncle Jiraya says. 

"Yosh! I cant wait to see her!" I say skipping away in a bliss. 

~~~POV Sasuke~~~

I am walking to the market to get some more tomatoes as well as other food. Then while on my way I see an oddly happy Katsumi. And even crazier, she was skipping. I think the world is ending as we know it. 

"Ah! Sasuke guess whos going to go see their aunt!" She says looking over to me. I immediately wish she didnt. 

"Why are you going to see your aunt. I thought you said she was going to be traveling for a long time." I said now being a tad bit curious.

"Well you know about the hokage right? Apparently the village elders want her as the hokage! Isnt that so cool!" She says looking like a kid in a candy store.

I sweatdrop at her childish antics. She used to be so closed off and cold, now shes a very bright and childish person. Although she can be serious, shes still quite annoying at times. "Im going to be going with Jiraya and Naru to go find her. I might not be back for a while, you want to come with us?" She asks. 

"No, im going to stay here and train my chidori. I still need to get stronger" I say clenching my fists. Now its her turn to sweatdrop at me. 

~~~POV Katsumi~~~

There he goes again, being all emo and sulking. "when we get back we can all go over to my house again and train all day. I need to practice my new wood style on actual people" I say to myself. "Oh! I can invite some of the other rookies too!" I say now even more excited than usual. 

"Sure, just dont go dying while im not there to make sure you dobes dont get hurt." Sasuke says with a smirk. 

"Oh come on, you know we can handle ourselves! If it makes you feel any better if I need help ill just scream" In my most accurate fangirl immitation voice I say this, "Oh SaSuKe KuN SaVe MeEeEeEe" I say waving my arms around in a dying motion. 

He snorts at my immitation. "Gottcha, im going to the market. Have fun with your aunt." He says and walks away. 

"Ja ne!" I say walking away back to my home to pack. 

~~~Time skip to the gates~~~

"Katsumi-chan! You ready to go?" Naruto asks looking over at me. 

"Yep! Im all packed and set to go. How far away is my aunt?" I ask now looking over to Jiraya. 

"Well she never stays in one place for too long, so we better get a move on. While we are walking im going to be teaching Naruto a new jutsu. Your welcome to try it if youd like." Jiraya says looking down at me. 

Naruto never gets anything to himself, hey maybe this is the jutsu thats going to make him super op! "Nah im ok, this ones for naruto. If you have any good earth release jutsu's id be happy to know though" I say leaning over and poking him in the side with my elbow. 

"Hahaha! Ill let you know if one comes to mind" He says with a smile. 

Next thing I know we are off on the road. Jiraya shows naruto this spinning ball of chakra. It looks really cool! That gets me thinking if I can get something like water to do that. Ill save that idea for a later day. 

We pass a lot of villages, and when we stop by to get some food, I see a weapons shop. It has the prettiest katana in the window. (this but like a dark navy blue)

It was gorgeous, so of course I used almost all of my savings on it. While on the trip, I spent my time learning about how to use it. Uncle Jiraya wasnt much help, but he did give me some pointers. Soon enough, we reached a town where Jiraya spotted a pretty lady. I slapped myself in the face as he AND Naruto gave her googly eyes. 

"Calm down ya pervs shes just a pretty lady" I say rubbing my temples. 

"Yaya, heres the hotel key go mold some chakra and practice stabbing stuff bye" Uncle Jiraya said in a hurry. Next thing you know hes gone in a cloud of dust. I deadpan at him and Naruto is furious. 

"That old perv! I cant beleive hes your uncle! Hes nothing like you! Well maybe your hair, but still!" Naruto says grumbling while he stomps his way up to our room. 

"We arent biologically related. Just like I consider you sensei and sasuke as my family. Uncle Jiraya is someone who I hold close to my heart." I say opening the door with the key. In the next moment im engulfed into a hug by naruto. 

"Aww Katsumi chan! Ill be your Nii chan!" Naruto says with anime tears streaming down his face. 

"Naruto! Your only older than me by like 2 months! Slow down!" I say as he practically chokes me. He lets me go and I ghasp for air. "Well ya you and sasuke are practically the closest thing I have to family. Why do you think I made you guys sign my chuunin exam forms. Same reson I signed yours" I say shrugging like its the most simple thing in the world. 

"Katsumi chaaan! Your the beeeest!" He whines globbing my into a big hug again. 

"Okokok you can get off now. Go mold some chakra im gonna stab a log or something" I say pushing him off me. He complies and he meditates on the bed. While I pull out my katana and unsheathe it. Slowly I start waving around in fluid like motions. My goal is to make this katana flow like water through my opponent or whatever I choose. 

After a little while of doing this someone nocks at the door. I get up and go to answer it while Naruto stays still and meditates. 

~~~~~~~Meanwhile Sasuke POV~~~~~~~

Im currently going over to Kakashi's house to get him to teach me more of the chidori. When I walk in I see Kureni, Asuma, and Gai sensei all standing about Kakashi lying in a bed. "Uhm, why is Kakashi sensei laying in bed? And why are you all surrounding him like he cant get up?" I ask walking in. 

A jounin ninja runs into the room and starts breathing heavily. "Is it true Itatchi Uchiha was in the village, and that hes going after the nine tails jinchuriki!?" He squeels like a girl. My eyes widen in the realization. Itachi...

Without a thought I bolt out of the room. I start running towards the direction of where Katsumi said they were going. Hes after Naruto!? And not to mention Katsumi just had to go with him, so now they are both in the line of fire. 

~~~~~~~~Back to Katsumi~~~~~~~~

"Oh hello, and who might you be?" I ask looking up at the two men in cloaks. The give off very bad vibes, but I have no idea who they are. So I might as well be polite. 

"We are here for Naruto Uzumaki, is he staying here?" The one with black hair says. 

"Before I answer that, you look oddly familiar? Have I met you before?" I say thinking to myself in the doorway. After a moment of I assume to be awkward silence I realize where I have seen him. "Oh! You look just like a friend of mine! His names sasuke, you look like an older version of him!" I say with a chuckle. This takes him by surprise, why, I have no idea. 

"Alright I have had enough, I know hes in there stop stalling" Fish man says. 

"Lookie here fish man, I have been very polite to you two and you plan to just barge into where I am staying!? Shame on you! For all you know, you could have the wrong room! Please go away and check your room number." I say closing the door. Alright now I know its trouble. 

"Naruto! Hide, there are people outside looking for you! Hide hide before they burst into the door!" I say shooing him into the closet. While im in the midst of doing so they bust down the door. 

"Hey! Your goint to have to pay to get that fixed!" I yell at the fish man. 

"Your coming with us, Naruto Uzumaki." Fish man says. We end up in the hallway in a stand off. I bring my sword out and prepare for a fight. Im not letting my best friend be taken away by some guy and a fish. 

"Itachi Uchiha!" I hear from behind me. I turn around to see Sasuke with his head down. 

"Sasuke!? When did you get here? And What do you mean, I thought you said your brother was a rouge! Your telling me your brother hangs out with a fish!?" I yell astonished and somewhat disgusted. The fish seems to take offense by what I am saying. 

Sasuke makes the chidori and drags it against the wall. "I did what you said Itachi! I have festered my hate for you, and I am going to kill you for what you did!" He yells dragging the chidori through the wall and towards the other Uchiha. 

"What the hell is going on!" Naruto says confused as ever. I start to make hand signs and so does Naruto. But all of a sudden I start to feel really drained of my energy. 

"Ah ah ah, this isnt our fight." Fish says with a smirk. I think his sword is whats doing this. If its a battle without chakra, my sword and my taijutsu are my best bet. 

"Stay out of this! This is my fight with Itachi!" sauske yells full of anger and pain. Then Itachi lifts him up and starts to choke him. He puts him in a genjutsu. Then finally, Jiraya arrives. He makes the walls this pink gummy thing. And then the two escape. Leaving a hole in the wall, a passed out sasuke, and confused naruto and katsumi. 

Then out of no where Gai sensei kickes Jiraya in the face!"Gai sensei! That was Uncle Jiraya!" I yell at him. He blushes from embarrassment. Gai takes sasuke back to the village where he can get treatment, and Naruto Uncle and I continue on our search for my aunt. 

~~~Time skip to the bar where she is~~~

"Uncle its her!" I yell running over to her. "Aunt Tsunade!" I yell running over to where she is. She jumps and turns her head around in shock. That quickly turns into a smile and she stands up. She engulfs me in a hug as soon as I run over. 

"Katsumi! What are you doing out of the village! My goodness you have gotten so tall now. Your looking more and more like your parents." She says inspecting me. 

"I missed you! Its been so long." I say with a smile. Naruto and Jiraya walk over and she looks up. 

"Well look what the cat dragged in. Jiraya, its been too long" She says with a smile. "And whos this quirt?" She says looking over to naruto. 

"Im Naruto Uzumaki! The next hokage beleive it!" He says with a triumphant smile. 

"Well you have a long way to go there squirt." She says with a sneer. "Anyone who wants to become the hokage is stupid" She says. 

~~~Time skip to where they bring up her and hokage~~~

"No way, tell the elders I said no. And that they will have to find someone else to lead" She says with a defiant expression. 

"Aunt Tsunade! You have to! The third would have wanted you to be the next hokage." I say with a shocked expression. Never in my life would I expect anyone to turn down the hokage position. 

"Im sorry Katsumi, but im not doing it. Im not ready to go back there." She says. 

"Alright kids, why dont you go back to the room while I talk to Tsunade" Uncle Jiraya says. I get up but Naruto is hesitant. 

"Hey Naru you can stay, ill go back and read my book or something" I say to him. 

"Alright Katsumi, we will see you in a bit" He says with a smile. I wave goodbye to everyone and head to my room to read and write in my journal. I update it with everything thats been happening. Its a lot, but I have a lot of time too. 

Soon enough they both get back, Naruto with a new found determination and no Jiraya. I go to sleep while he does whatever it is he is doing. Im too tired to even question why hes so determined to do something. Lets see what happens tomorrow. 

~~~~Authors note~~~~

Sorry not as many chapters today. But tomorrow Ill be sure to write more. Goodnight/good morning or idk time zones. :)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

166K 6K 56
Y/n hyūga. Youngest sister of Hinata and Hanabi Hyūga but the strongest. Despite being only 6 years old, she was able to defeat both her sisters in h...
44.6K 1.5K 62
Shirayuki, your average ninja, becomes a ninja along with Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke. She's not strong or smart, just observant. And has the privilege...
4.7K 243 11
For the first three years of her life, Sakura has only known the inside of the Senju compound, until a few days ago that is. Who knew all the unexpec...
404K 15.4K 28
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...