As fragile as flowers (Harith...

By CreatorRose7673

Hello there. This is my first time writing fan-fiction in wattpad, so please don't judge me about my interest... More

Chapter 1: What is happening to me!?!
Chapter 2: I can't believe this has happened to me...
Chapter 3: Is this Love?!
A/N
Chapter 4: The hangout
Chapter 5: Thriller plus Romance!?
Chapter 6: Illusion or Reality...?
Chapter 7: Circuits and Magic
Secret story behind "Circuits and Magic"
Chapter 8: Field trip Ambush
Chapter 9: Reinforcements
Harley's Past(My version) and apparantly Lesley's pov
Chapter 10: V.E.N.O.M. vs S.A.B.E.R. part 1
Chapter 11: V.E.N.O.M. vs S.A.B.E.R. part 2
Christmas special cause why not?
Chapter 12: V.E.N.O.M. vs S.A.B.E.R. part 3 aka finale
Chapter: ???
Chapter 13: Hospital Time
Chapter 14: Reality
Chapter 15: Is this the end of it all...?
Welcome to the epilogue
What if...

Chapter 16: I guess this is the end...

125 6 15
By CreatorRose7673

I don't know what happened, but I guess I fled to the bathroom. My eyes were blurry, so I was crying on the way there. It didn't matter because I kept coughing blood and flowers. I can feel my lungs slowly take my breath away as the flowers keep growing. It's all too much to take in. Heh...so this is dying. It feels like hell...I wonder if I go to heaven. It'll be nice to know I'll be someplace where I can't feel pain. Yet again, I might go to hell. I haven't been that good, have I? Ah...my life was so short. I wonder if anyone will remember me. Will they all forget me and move on once I die? I don't like the sound of that. I kept thinking on how many times my name was spoken out properly into the world. I don't there isn't any, and if there was it would probably concern the S.A.B.E.R. vs V.E.N.O.M. squad battle. I don't want to leave the world like that.

I was still busy waiting for time to kill me when I heard knocking on the door. Oh yeah...I believed I have slammed the door and locked it shut when I came in. But even so, who the heck is knocking on the door?

Harith: Harley, please open the door.

Ah...I must be hallucinating. Is it natural to hallucinated when you're dying? I don't think so, but it's definitely happening to me right now. I tried my best to ignore the supposed voice of Harith, and just stare. Later enough, I jumped due to the sound of crashing noises. Harith just teared through the door! So I wasn't hallucinating...

Harith: Harley- *gasps*

Harith's pov

I noticed Harley earlier when that girl confessed to me. He ran away crying! Oh no, what happened to him? Did he look at us and saw her confession? Does he actually like me back!? Even so, I got to go to him!

Girl: So do you like me back-
Harith: I'm sorry, but I gotta go.
Girl: W-wait!

I just left her behind. Yeah, I don't care about her. I need my Harley! As I rushed down the halls, I tried to focus on hearing Harley's cries. Okay, I hear someone crying near me. I looked around only to find Alutard crying on Granger's shoulder. I do not wanna know what happened, so I just ran past them. I looked around and heard more sobbing noises. I peeked through a window, only to see people in Livelihood Education class crying to onions. Seriously, what's with people and crying today!? Okay, I heard more sobbing. If this person isn't Harley, I'm smacking them.

I just turned around the corner to see this 20+(but actually a teen irl) year old woman with a red butterfly clip in her hair. She seems to be sobbing for no reason, but what the heck. Who is she?! I've never seen her before. But as I said, I'm smacking her.

Cho: OW!!! What the heck!?
Harith: Why the heck are you sobbing!?
Cho: Oh you do not wanna know.
Harith: Oh I do because this is getting annoying.
Cho: *sniffs* Hell- I mean, Physics.
Harith: ...what. :D
Cho: Anyways~ I'm just here to tell you that Harley went to the bathroom. And don't ask me why I wrote about many people crying.
Harith: Wha-
Cho: JUST GO IN THERE- *pushes him towards the bathroom and sobs* P6...

That was weird...but I don't care. The weird lady-

Cho: I HAVE A NAME!
Harith: WHATEVER!!!

Anyways, she told me that Harley is in this bathroom. I don't know why, but my instincts tells me to trust this woman. I looked at the door in front of me, and heard sobbing behind it. It was faint, but this time I feel that it is indeed Harley's.

Harith: Harley, please open the door.

I said as I knocked on the door. I haven't heard him say anything, and the sobbing seems to have died down a bit. I'm not taking my chances and wait. I'm going to see if he's alright, and I must be sure of that. And so, I used Chrono Dash and broke through the door.

Harith: Harley- *gasps*

What was I seeing...? Harley lying on the floor. His tears now gone, and all I could see was blood and flowers. Flowers and blood...does that mean he has Hanahaki? With who...? Ah wait. I shouldn't be jealous right now. I got to help him! He's gonna die if I don't do something. He looked at me shocked, and seemed to be crying again. He's embarrassed that I'm seeing him like this. Maybe...

Harith: Harley, why didn't you tell me? I could've done something to help...
Harley: That's the thing Harith. This is probably something you couldn't help me with.
Harith: Harley...

I sat down next to him and rubbed his back. I don't know who he likes, but I gotta help him in some way. But just the thought of him with someone else makes my blood boil. Like I want to rip him to shreds and take Harley for myself. And yet I still want him to be happy. Yeah...right now, I just want him to be happy.

Harith: Who is the person...?

And with that, I could hear silence surrounding us. It seems that he didn't want to share his crush with me just yet, but I got to know.

Harley: Well I have been with this person for a while. He takes good care of me, and he's always by my side.
Harith: Go on...

He seems to know this person for a while.

Harley: He seems to be so active. When he's on missions, he reassures his team that they'll win. I admire so much from him...
Harith: ...

Such strong bond with each other.

Harley: And yet there's no one I could live up to be by his side. There was always someone else who would be a better match for him. *sniffs* I guess you could say I'm a hopeless case.

No Harley. That's not true at all.

Harith: Harley...
Harley: Ah who am I kidding. I'm a mess right now. I don't look good at all.
Harith: Harley, that's not true! You're wonderful, and really handsome too. Whoever that guy is must be missing out. {Ironic, isn't it?}

No one's pov {I keep switching it up, but this will be the last}

Harley looked at him in shock. He didn't think his crush would say this to him. I mean, he was describing him but didn't realize it. He didn't even mention that it was him, so how could Harith know he was talking about him?

Harley: Harith...
Harith: Harley, I dunno what that guy is thinking, but I'd be your knight in shinning armor. I'd be there to make you happy every single day.
Harley: Harith... 

Harley then started to giggle. Slowly, the giggles turn to soft laughter. Thanks to Harith's words, he slowly feels the flowers fading away from him. Harith was confused as to why he was laughing.

Harith: I am confused.

He said, as he looked at Harley slowly regaining his vitality.

Harley: You dork. That's because the guy I love is you!

Harith blushed. Eyes wide and in shock, he couldn't believe what he was hearing. Harley had a crush on him!? Since when!? How long has it been going on...? Since then met? Harith's thoughts were racing but then he suddenly realized something. Harley had been mentioning him the whole time, and he didn't realize it. He kept going on and on about how better he is than some guy he imagined, when it was actually him the whole time! Oh dear Moonton,  he felt stupid.

Harley stopped laughing as he notice Harith finally realizing why he was laughing. He rolled his eyes in a playful manner before standing up and going up to him. Wrapping his arms on Harith's neck, he looked at him longingly.

Harley: So I assume that was a confession?
Harith: Yeah....I guess. What is your answer?
Harley: Pfft- *giggles* It's a yes, of course! Silly dork.

He playfully tapped Harith's nose. The two looked at each other before deciding to finally kiss each other. Harley felt the warm lips pressed against his. Before he knew it, he was cured. He felt the flowers go away from him completely. He could breathe properly, and he felt alive again. All this happened because of this one kiss. As the two parted, the looked into each other's eyes again. Their eyes read, "I finally got him! I can't believe he's here with me." and stuff like that. Before they could kiss again, they were interrupted by applaud.

Harley: Huh?

Harley said as he looked outside the broken door (which I will sadly pay because poor door did not deserve to be broken) to see his friends looking at them. Were they watching the whole time!? Ah but that didn't matter right about now. He had Harith, and Harith had him. He found his whole world and kept it close to him. Thanks to Harith, he could never be as fragile as flowers again.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! THE ENDING! It took me a month, but finally! It feels so sad to let go of this book, but it's also satisfying to do the last chapter. Oh wait! Don't worry. There will be another chapter, which is the epilogue. I like doing epilogue after every book, so stay tuned for it. Also, it's probably gonna be shorter than expected. But anyways, I hope you enjoyed it. Cho-chan signing out~! 1550 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 1.3K 34
Ok, Ok, this is my first fanfic ever so please don't hate it if its crappy. I have been reading a whole lot of blueberry fics but none seemed complet...
145K 2.1K 21
Most of it is gonna be angst, but there will be some fluff. I'll update whenever I have motivation; dont expect an even updating schedule- Maybe ever...
6K 45 7
hello so quarantines boring so umm this is my first story ever so hope you like it :) ___Things you might want to know___ -i also accept fluff and sm...
16.1K 206 27
This is my first fanfic so please don't judge (discontinued) haha 😆 stop reading this omfg