Chapter 16: I guess this is the end...

I don't know what happened, but I guess I fled to the bathroom. My eyes were blurry, so I was crying on the way there. It didn't matter because I kept coughing blood and flowers. I can feel my lungs slowly take my breath away as the flowers keep growing. It's all too much to take in. Heh...so this is dying. It feels like hell...I wonder if I go to heaven. It'll be nice to know I'll be someplace where I can't feel pain. Yet again, I might go to hell. I haven't been that good, have I? Ah...my life was so short. I wonder if anyone will remember me. Will they all forget me and move on once I die? I don't like the sound of that. I kept thinking on how many times my name was spoken out properly into the world. I don't there isn't any, and if there was it would probably concern the S.A.B.E.R. vs V.E.N.O.M. squad battle. I don't want to leave the world like that.

I was still busy waiting for time to kill me when I heard knocking on the door. Oh yeah...I believed I have slammed the door and locked it shut when I came in. But even so, who the heck is knocking on the door?

Harith: Harley, please open the door.

Ah...I must be hallucinating. Is it natural to hallucinated when you're dying? I don't think so, but it's definitely happening to me right now. I tried my best to ignore the supposed voice of Harith, and just stare. Later enough, I jumped due to the sound of crashing noises. Harith just teared through the door! So I wasn't hallucinating...

Harith: Harley- *gasps*

Harith's pov

I noticed Harley earlier when that girl confessed to me. He ran away crying! Oh no, what happened to him? Did he look at us and saw her confession? Does he actually like me back!? Even so, I got to go to him!

Girl: So do you like me back-
Harith: I'm sorry, but I gotta go.
Girl: W-wait!

I just left her behind. Yeah, I don't care about her. I need my Harley! As I rushed down the halls, I tried to focus on hearing Harley's cries. Okay, I hear someone crying near me. I looked around only to find Alutard crying on Granger's shoulder. I do not wanna know what happened, so I just ran past them. I looked around and heard more sobbing noises. I peeked through a window, only to see people in Livelihood Education class crying to onions. Seriously, what's with people and crying today!? Okay, I heard more sobbing. If this person isn't Harley, I'm smacking them.

I just turned around the corner to see this 20+(but actually a teen irl) year old woman with a red butterfly clip in her hair. She seems to be sobbing for no reason, but what the heck. Who is she?! I've never seen her before. But as I said, I'm smacking her.

Cho: OW!!! What the heck!?
Harith: Why the heck are you sobbing!?
Cho: Oh you do not wanna know.
Harith: Oh I do because this is getting annoying.
Cho: *sniffs* Hell- I mean, Physics.
Harith: ...what. :D
Cho: Anyways~ I'm just here to tell you that Harley went to the bathroom. And don't ask me why I wrote about many people crying.
Harith: Wha-
Cho: JUST GO IN THERE- *pushes him towards the bathroom and sobs* P6...

That was weird...but I don't care. The weird lady-

Cho: I HAVE A NAME!
Harith: WHATEVER!!!

Anyways, she told me that Harley is in this bathroom. I don't know why, but my instincts tells me to trust this woman. I looked at the door in front of me, and heard sobbing behind it. It was faint, but this time I feel that it is indeed Harley's.

Harith: Harley, please open the door.

I said as I knocked on the door. I haven't heard him say anything, and the sobbing seems to have died down a bit. I'm not taking my chances and wait. I'm going to see if he's alright, and I must be sure of that. And so, I used Chrono Dash and broke through the door.