Garcello X Reader

By CertifiedHamster542

I'm here to sooth everyone's loneliness NOTICE: This is aimed towards women or one who was born a female. The... More

Garcello being Sweet
Garcello Comforting You
The Confession
Garcello's One True Love
Wholesomeness
Parents
Date Night PT 1
Date Night PT 2 (NSFW WARNING)
Date Night Part 3
Date Night (FINAL)
The Punishment (No NSFW y'all)
Cuddles (comfort chapter)
The Fight
Claimed (NSFW warning)
Happy Holidays!!!
Fluff

(SLIGHT NSFW WARNING AS A TEASER)

3.3K 44 28
By CertifiedHamster542

Your phone rings again. You sigh and pick it up. You had set an alarm for birth control in case Garcello. . . Y'know. "What's that, love?" He asks you. "Just my alarm for birth control" you respond, not paying attention. Garcello blushes and looks at you. "What for?" You look at him and blush. "Oh- uhhmmm- nothing- I just-" You start stuttering. Garcello gets up and leans very close to your face. He puts his hands by your waist and softly kisses your neck. "Aaaa~" you mo@n softly. He knew you loved neck kisses, but not in THAT sense. He chuckles and kisses your neck again, sending shivers down your spine. You scootch back, trying to not warm up to his neck kisses. You realize that you're now laying on the bed and Garcello climbs on top of you, still kissing your neck. Your mo@ns get a little louder as his kisses get more intense. He slowly kisses down your neck to your chest and looks up at you. "Ohh y/n, such a needy thing. So needy for me, are you not? Maybe you'll get it later." He winks, walking out of the room. You stare at the door in complete awe. He made you a crumbled mo@ning mess only with neck kisses. You start to wonder what else you would have done if he had continued. You get up, still blushing, and you walk out of the bedroom to go take your birth control.

(Here you needy things, now part 7 will be published in a few days)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 4.5K 200
Classic Kiss, Kill, Marry but with the Creepypasta! Get ready for some hard decision making. Cover by me!
2.2K 97 35
➠𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗘!!! ➩𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁: 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗠𝘆 𝗗𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀, 𝗥𝗲𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗠𝘆 𝗔𝗿𝘁𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀, 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗖...
756 90 50
Different music I love to listen to whenever, book 2! Who knows? Maybe you'll like it too!! Have fun! Comment, share, like, and follow!! ⚠️ Warning ⚠...
38.3K 646 24
🌟⚡️Xiao one day steps by Hu Tao crying, what secrets does she have? ✨💫⭐️ 🌸A blossoming friendship between Hu tao and Xiao.... Well friendship for...