Garcello's One True Love

You caress Garcello's cheek as he blushes. You giggle as he starts muttering. "Sorry if- if you didn't expect it-" you put your index finger on his mouth and he goes quiet, looking into your eyes. "You're so beautiful, y/n.." He whispers as he pulls you on his lap. He wraps his arms around your waist as you wrap yours around his neck. You giggle and kiss him again "You're so perfect, Garcello, you're truly amazing." You reply, admiring him. "I don't know if this is the right time, but... Y/n, will you be my significant other? Will you be my partner in crime and always by my side?" He asks, lifting your chin with his fingers. You gasp and smile widely. "YES!!!" you shout as you hug him tightly. He hugs you back as he rubs your lower back comfortingly. "I've always loved you, Garcello, you're too perfect to resist" you mutter as he pulls away from the hug and kisses your cheek. You snuggle into him as he plays with your hair, giving you forehead kisses as he does so. You've always felt safe with him. He's always been there to protect you from your parents, and hopefully, your parents don't do anything too crazy to get you back.

(SHOULD THERE BE AN NSFW CHAPTER OR NO?? COMMENT ON THIS AND LET ME KNOW)