ใ€Œ ๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐‹๐’ ใ€|| ๐๐“๐’ โœ“

By PaPi_Chulo_HasMyJam

It was like a game in the house. You were the player who so desperately needed to win, and they were the oppo... More

๐๐˜๐‘
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ“ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ” ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ• ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ– ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ— ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ” ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ• ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ– ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ— ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ” ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ• ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ– ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„ ใ€

ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ใ€

15.5K 627 256
By PaPi_Chulo_HasMyJam

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

It doesn't take long before the dress is completely off of your body. Now you're only in your bra and panties. It doesn't help how you can feel Namjoon's warm chest against you. The warmness makes you lose control of your senses.

"I would come in your bedroom and help Taehyung out when he gently starts pumping his fingers in you. I would play with your breasts and watch your glossy eyes as you whined from the pleasure." They begin touching you all at once.

Taehyung's finger starts easing inside you. He twists his finger, then he pulls out before repeating the process. Namjoon starts undoing your bra and unhooking your choker piece. He slides it off your body and tosses it to the floor. You're completely bare-chested like them now.

Namjoon cups your right breast in his hand, massaging the mound and squeezing it lightly. He starts to pinch your nipples. None of this is helping with the hot temperature surrounding you.

Sweat starts to trickle down all three of you as you progress in your sexual activity. You finally take off your mask like them. Namjoon grabs your chin carefully and turns your head to him, so he can kiss your lips.

He kisses you softly at first, not wanting to be too aggressive, but soon he starts losing his patience and begins licking at your lips with his tongue.

You open your mouth for him, and your tongues start sliding against each other. Taehyung becomes a little impatient because you're paying more attention to Namjoon. Taehyung adds another finger and quickens his pace. It causes you to moan into the kiss you share with Namjoon.

Eventually, Namjoon and you pull away from each other.

"Wanna try what she's doing on tv?" Namjoon causes you to turn forward to see the girl having sex with two guys at once.

One guy is holding her while they both are in her. You honestly don't know if you want to try this out, but seeing how much Namjoon likes the idea, you agree to it.

"Okay, but go slow," you say with a little bit of nervousness. Taehyung moves away and stands up, while Namjoon stands too.

"Great, because I honestly have been wanting to fuck you again," Taehyung admits.

"Taehyung, pick her up. Y/N, you're going to wrap your legs around his waist." Namjoon instructs.

They unzip their pants, while you slide off your panties.

"Are you ready?" Taehyung asks.

You were a little scared, but you knew they wouldn't hurt you, or at least they wouldn't try to. You nod your head gently and let him know it's okay.

Taehyung takes you in his arms, and you wrap your legs around his waist just like Namjoon said.

Carefully, Taehyung grabs himself. He positions his cock at your entrance. When you feel the tip of him brush against you, you let out a soft sigh.

When Taehyung gently slides you down him, he goes further deep inside. You both quietly let out sounds from the feeling of each other.

Namjoon grabs you from behind.

"This is going to hurt, but it'll start feeling good in no time." Namjoon positions himself right along Taehyung.

This is when you start to freak out. Taehyung notices and grabs your attention.

"Hey, just breathe," Taehyung meets your eyes.

He suddenly grabs the back of your neck and brings you in for a long kiss. He distracts you from what Namjoon is about to do.

You break away from the kiss and wrap your arms tightly around Taehyung's neck. You shut your eyes as Namjoon tries to squeeze into the same hole that Taehyung is in.

Namjoon barely gets his tip in before you start saying ouch and clinging onto Taehyung. Of course, Taehyung stops Namjoon from continuing after seeing you in pain.

"Stop, Namjoon. It's hurting her too much."

Namjoon agrees and backs away.

"Don't worry, I won't force you, Y/N," Namjoon says behind you, and you nod with relief.

Taehyung slips out of you and places you down on the carpeted floor.

"Namjoon, you take her first since you haven't yet," Taehyung says and walks over to sit down on the floor.

"You don't mind?" Namjoon asks.

"Nope, she's on your level after all. You two don't mind me. I'll just be watching the porno." Taehyung chuckles at the last part and turns to watch the screen, giving the two of you some privacy as best as he can.

Namjoon takes your hand and pulls you close to him. He sits down on the sofa again. You both are back in the same spot as earlier.

"If you don't want to do this here, we don't have to,"

Namjoon says this because he sees how you keep glancing at Taehyung. You aren't used to having someone else in the room, but you nod your head and let him know it's okay to continue.

"No, it's fine," although your words were encouraging, he didn't seem quite sure if he should continue or not, so you added a few more that would wash away his doubts.

"I want you to touch me, Namjoon,"

When you turn to look at him, his cheeks are a red tint. Your words had a better effect than you thought.

He's at a loss for words, so he simply picks you up and positions himself.

You gently slide yourself down on him since he's still a little shocked by your words. Namjoon groans in pleasure from you taking over control for the moment. You recall how you were like this with Taehyung, and you look up to see him watching both of you.

"I thought you were watching the porno, Taehyung." You tease and see his blush. You don't know what it is, but right now, you feel so confident in doing this. It's like you're in control, and it excites you.

You start moving up and down, bouncing on Namjoon who closes his eyes and lets you do what you want. He brings his hands on either side of your waist to help you. Of course, Taehyung is as silent as Namjoon. The blush still on both of the boys' features from your surprising boldness.

"Taehyung, can you help your kitty?" You breathe heavily, and you see Taehyung crawling towards you like he's in a trance because you're acting this way.

"Get on your knees," you instruct him who gladly obeys your every word.

"Now kiss me," you demand, and Taehyung cups your cheeks in his hands before crashing his lips with yours. Opening up your mouth, you let his tongue slip inside.

This time you take over control. Your tongue dominates his, while he moans into the heavy kiss. You giggle, pulling away and whispering into his ear.

"Who's the needy bitch now?" The stunned look on his face is all you need to grab the back of his hair and pull him back to your lips, attacking his mouth again.

"I guess we both are. However, I'm the one being fucked, while your dick is leaking precum." You breathe, taking a moment to get some air before kissing him once more.

His eyes are dazed, mind and body in a drug-like state from how you're treating him. He shuts his eyes, tongue running along with yours while jerking himself off to the thought of you riding his cock again. But you didn't know that.

Namjoon becomes more forceful with his growing orgasm. He starts bouncing you faster, while you make out with the guy in front of you.

You throw your arms around Taehyung and tug on his hair. You know he loves the pain, and it causes him to break from your shared kiss and gasp loudly from the pure ecstasy you're giving him.

"Oh shit," Namjoon curses behind you.

"I'm about to come," you warn, keeping your eyes locked on Taehyung's. Getting caught up in the moment, you yank Taehyung forward once more, exploring his mouth again.

"Me too," Namjoon grits out the words through his teeth.

He finally throws his head back and releases inside of you. His grip tightens around your waist, and you scream into the kiss you share with Taehyung as your orgasm hits you hard.

This feeling is absolute bliss. Your toes curl, eyes squint shut, and you can't control your moans as they leave your throat. For a split second, you see pure white, and then everything starts to calm down again.

Taehyung pulls back and stares at you. Your mind is running wild while trying to come back down from your high. Your body spasms from the intensity.

"Oh my gosh. The way you were in control was hot as fuck." Namjoon praises you while breathing hard.

"Just wait until we get back home," Namjoon laughs out of breath, causing you to turn and look at him confused as your chest rises and falls.

"What do you mean?" You ask when your senses start flooding back.

"Don't you remember?" He snickers with red cheeks.

"I use toys. I can't wait to see you all hot and bothered with my toys inside you." Namjoon teases before licking up the back of your neck as Taehyung places one last long kiss on your lips.

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

873K 20K 29
โ‡’ ''You get it!? You will never get out of here!'' You just had turned to 18. You thought the life will begin. You could be free, happy and experien...
1M 46.8K 44
"Oh please Jungkook, everyone knows you're just an innocent baby boy." "Well, I guess not everyone knows me then." ______________ You're a 24 year ol...
525 34 11
Twelve friends, always support each other, love each other and have each other's back. What happens when one of them is forced to play a horrific gam...
342 1 21
w/c: 155k โค๏ธŽ 18+ "I fucking hate you!" "Likewise.." Bold, brash and seemingly ready for anything, you hustle day and night in the big city trying to...