𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗬 | 𝗲. 𝗷...

By funnyfairies

Marley Boarding School is full of spiteful snakes, and Y/n L/n as one of them. When Eren Jaeger transfers to... More

𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟒
𝟎𝟓
𝟎𝟔
𝟎𝟖
𝟎𝟗
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟓
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟖
𝟏𝟗
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
𝟐𝟑
𝟐𝟒
𝟐𝟓
𝟐𝟔
𝟐𝟕
𝟐𝟖
𝟐𝟗
𝟑𝟎
𝟑𝟏
Hello!
𝟑𝟐-Christmas Chapter
surpirse surprise

𝟎𝟕

4.5K 147 1.1K
By funnyfairies

                                      ——————

——————

(Sorry if you guys are pissed off at me at the end)

TW: Brief description of sexual assault

KENSINGTON, LONDON
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 21ST
3:00 P.M.

You had been practicing for the game coming up in about a hour for quite some time. You had been at the tennis court ever since nine in the morning, it was beyond dreadful.

Coach Nanaba was on your ass about winning the game, you were so over it. Not the mention, the sun was blazing down today. You were getting all sweaty and the game hadn't even started yet.

We're you nervous? Yes. Why? Because Eren told you he was coming to your game to cheer you on. For some reason you felt you had to try even harder than what you usually do.

All of the girls on the team were repping the school colors, but yet everyone was wearing something different. You had on a navy blue almost crop top that was sleeveless, aswell as a pair of skin tight black workout shorts. In order to somewhat block out the sun, you had on a black visor. Your shoes were white sneakers and you had your hair up.

The sweat collecting on your forehead made any leftover hair sticking up cling to you.

Thankfully, it was a home game, so you didn't have to travel to some school to play the game. Currently, you had just made your way into the locker room, grabbing a hand towel and throwing in around your neck. You took your water bottle out of your bag and began drinking. Lucky for you, the locker room was really cold.

All the girls were either talking, re-doing their hair, or just prepping for the game. Annie was sitting on one of the benches in the room, you of course sat by her.

Annie had her head down and she was literally panting, and sweating like crazy. She was patting a cold rag on her face.

"Damn Annie, don't overwork yourself." You chuckled and sat down by her.

From what you managed to hear her say, she said, "I don't wanna get my ass chewed out by Nanaba for not trying hard enough."

You nodded, "Well, you have to put yourself first. Take a break, the game starts at four. I think you'll be fine."

Annie threw her head back and wiped the sweat off of her head. Annie had a tennis dress on, which was black, she was wearing some type of black nike shoe to go with the outfit. You couldn't even tell which nike shoe it was because there were so many.

Annie started a conversation with you about her plans for Halloween and what not, luckily she was the one who talked the whole time so you didn't do much talking.

Across the locker room, Mikasa stood there leaning again one of the lockers talking to Hitch, who would nod her head occasionally to whatever Mikasa was saying. Mikasa wore a navy blue sleeveless shirt that said "Marely Warriors" across it, to go with that she had on a black tennis skirt.

As always, she looked great. Mikasa could pull of everything she wore, you were totally jealous of that. Mikasa would sometimes look over to you and Annie and flash you a smile. You smiled back at her.

Historia on the other hand was sitting on another bench while Ymir tried talking to her. Historia didn't seem the slightest interested in the conversation, but Ymir would try and try to get through to her.

You felt bad for Ymir because she tried her hardest to get Historia's attention but Historia always blew her off. Historia was just interested in anyone you were talking to. Fan behavior.

A day or so after you vandalized Historia's car, she of course, got another one, which was the same model as the first one. You weren't the slightest surprised at that because her father bought her almost anything she wanted.

——————
6:38 P.M.

Only two games had passed by, and that was Hitch and Mikasa against some other girls from this schooled called Paradis High School. The girls they went up were complete trash, so Hitch and Mikasa ended up winning. You knew from the start that your team would end up winning.

After Mikasa and Hitch were Ymir and Historia. You were not going to lie, they played a pretty good game but then ended up losing by a point in the end. Historia ended up throwing herself a pity party at the end while Ymir comforted her. Anytime this would happen all you would do is ignore it and simply move on.

Now Annie was up, she only played by herself for this game and you were too. Annie looked absolutely fired up, and she was hitting the ball that came to her from left to right. Annie was currently playing against a redhead girl named Petra, she was just as fired up as Annie.

While looking around from the sidelines, you could see a lot of people you knew in the crowd. Armin had been there from the start, but he was mainly going to focus on Annie's game for support. Eren wasn't here yet because he told you he was only coming to your game because he only wanted to see you, and nobody else.

You started getting nervous and your stomach starting hurting. Wanting to throw up was a understatement. All of the yelling, the weather, and the bright lights just made it worse. Apparently you were going against one of the star players at Paradis,  Yelena.

Nanaba chose you to play her because she claimed you had the right skills to take her down, she said she was counting on you. This just made matters worse.

You walked back into the locker room and drank more water, trying to calm down. You splashed cold water onto your face and fanned yourself. Annie's game was almost over and you could tell Annie was going to win.

You eventually calmed down and walked back out, sitting on the side of the court. You sat by Mikasa and she sent you a worried look.

"You okay? You seem like you're about to pass out." Mikasa patted your shoulder.

"I'm fine, I'm just a little more nervous than usual." You smiled.

"Is it because Eren is coming to watch you? He wouldn't stop talking about it, he's pretty excited to see you!"

"Really? Well yeah but also because Nanaba is putting so much on my shoulders."

"You'll be fine, you're one of the best players. I doubt you'll lose."

"Thanks Mikasa, I actually really needed that." You slightly chuckled and looked down.

"Anytime! By the way, after your game, the team is going out for dinner, wanna come?"

"I'll see about it, I can't make any promises right now."

Mikasa nodded and turned back to Hitch, who was sitting by her. Annie's round just finished and they were doing a five minute break for the next players, which were you and Yelena.

You scanned the crowd once more and locked eyes with the boy you were waiting to see. You assumed he had just got here. Eren quickly sent you a big smile, his teeth showing. He began waving his hands in the air to make sure you could see him and he mouthed, "HI Y/N!!!"

You sent him a smile back and waved chaotically back. You didn't even feel the tiniest bit nervous now. You felt relieved, you were officially ready.

You took one last sip of water and grabbed your racquet, which was right by you. You set foot on the court, facing off with this Yelena girl.

She was taller than you, and stared down at you.

"Good luck, Y/N." Yelena said, her voice was low, it almost sounded sarcastic.

"Good luck Yelena," You made her lean down and you leaned into her ear, "You'll need it."

You walked away from her back to your place and made sure you had everything. which you did. You tied your hair up and began preparing.

Soon after, the referee came out and blew his whistle, getting everyones attention. The referee explained the rules of the game, but you already knew all them. The referee signaled for the game to start, you got into position and waited for Yelena to make the serve.

People went back to screaming and out of everyone, you could a mix of voices yelling your name. You weren't going to look over but you could tell exactly who they were. Eren, Armin, Pieck, Porco, Reiner, and Bertholt. You could also hear people from Paradis cheering on Yelena. There were signs scattered all in the crowd with either one of the two schools names on them with little inspirational words and what not.

Yelene made her serve finally, and the ball flew over to your side. You ran over and hit it back to her side, Yelena sent you a fast ball and you ended up hitting it back faster and harder, making Yelena miss the ball.

Cheers came from the crowd and the Paradis side groaned and threw their hands up in the air, cursing coming from their mouths.

                                      ——————
Rounds went on, and you made it to the final round which determined everything. This was now the fourth round and you and Yelena were almost neck and neck. It was 2-1, Yelena being the 2 and you being the 1 due to minor mishaps. If you tied the game up, there would be another round to determine the winner.

It was your turn to serve, and now the nervousness started coming back. You gulped and shook your hands aggressively to let out some stress. You saw Eren giving you a thumbs up and a warm smile. You turned your head around too quickly but you missed him saying, "YOU GOT THIS!!"

You threw the ball up and hit it with all the force you could, the ball zoomed past the net and hit Yelena's racquet. You had no idea how she managed to hit it, but she did. The ball got sent over in a flash and before you knew it you were jumping up in the air to hit it, it took a lot of your strength to do it.

The ball made it over the net and Yelena dove to hit it, it made it barely over the net which made it harder for you. You sloppily ran over the net, out of breath and hit it across the net. This was making things worse because the ball kept going back and forth, you just wanted to be finished with this because you could collapse any moment.

As the ball made it ways back, your eyes caught the back of someone's head. They were walking towards someone you know. Their hair was a ashy brown color and their hair was styled into a mullet..

Your heart stopped when you saw them walk up to Historia Reiss and start making out with them. You didn't even notice the ball zoom by you, indicating Yelena won.

You knew who it was, and you didn't even want to think of his name. Your mind was going what felt like a million miles a hour, and time felt like it was stopping.

Jean Kirstein was here, kissing Historia.

Why was he here? Why was he with her? Who told him he could even come here? Did he even know that you were here?

Cheers from the Paradis side erupted while the Marley side just clapped. Coach Nanaba clapped and frowned. Nanaba saw how exhausted you looked during the game and she even felt bad because she knew she overworked you. She thought overworking you was the reason you missed the ball. Nanaba let it slide for today because it wasn't a major game, but she took the blame.

People began leaving the stands and going to their cars. Some of the girls on your team walked away to the parking lot, you just stood there. Tears formed in your eyes and you felt yourself shutting down.

Jean whispered something in Historia's ear winked at her. When he looked up he made eye contact with you. Jean looked like he was freaking out inside at exactly that point, his eyes filled with lust as soon as he saw you. Jean quickly walked away Historia and walked towards the bathrooms that were right by the locker room.

Tears streamed down your face and you ran into the locker room, the door shut and made a loud noise. You didn't even notice Eren making his way towards you. When Eren saw you leave, he frowned to himself and decided to wait outside for you.

Annie and Armin left together, you just assumed they were going somewhere to celebrate Annie's win.

You were lucky to have the locker room to yourself because as soon as you got to the room, you broke down, sitting on one of the benches. You covered your face and your breathing became rough.

Your body was trembling, and your body was getting hot. You wanted to shield yourself from everyone, you wanted nothing to do with anyone at the moment. Not even Eren.

How dare Jean show his face to one of your games after he left with no word? After he assaulted you because Historia told him something. Jean made you feel alone after that, you couldn't go to anyone. Jean left you vulnerable, he didn't even apologize for doing what he did to you. He couldn't even own up to being stupid enough to listen to Historia Reiss of all people. It doesn't matter if he was drinking or not, you told him no and he didn't even stop.

You remember when he came into that room alone with you, and pinned you down. You begged and begged for him to stop, but he never did. He kept doing what he thought was right. Jean locked the door so nobody could even come in. You remember how terrified you were after and during the incident. The way he wouldn't let you you leave his grasp, the way he told you to stay quiet because he "needed this" and "had been waiting ever since" you got with him.

He literally left a few days after and disregarded the situation.

The locker room was silent, only your weeping was heard. Your nose began getting snotty, you wiped it away with a paper towel. You got up and walked around the locker room, you covered one hand over your forhead and paced around.

The door to the locker room opened to reveal none other than Historia Reiss. You quickly wiped your eyes and rubbed your eyes.

"What do you want?" You spat.

"Uh oh, looks like little Y/N is angry. I hope you know that Jean is finally mine now." Historia smiled at you and grabbed her bag.

"Oh you bitch, you can have him for all I care. Atleast I didn't lead him to assault someone." You scrunched your eyes brows and gritted your teeth. The room began feeling stuffy.

"Well atleast he came to see me and not you, guess we know who he prefers. I asked him to come support me tonight, I guess him coming proves something. You should really clean yourself up..you look rough."

She continued what she was saying, "And I know you were the one who screwed up my car. You are the only person in the world who hates me enough to do that. You want to be me so bad Y/N, you fucking wannabe."

Historia made her way towards the door, opening it halfway before leaving.

You walked over to Historia and yanked the collar of her shirt, bringing her towards you. Historia turned over to you before yelling at you, but before she could you balled your fist up, nailing her right in the face.

It took all the rest of your strength to throw that punch, and after that you just felt weak. Historia dropped to the floor and held her face, she began rubbing her cheek.

"Historia, I dare you to fuck me with again. I will fuck your shit up, do you understand me?" You leaned down towards her and grabbed her chin.

While the door was still open, you didn't noticed a certain boy with a buzz cut videoing the whole thing going down. Connie laughed to himself and saved the video, knowing he would be posting it soon.

Connies POV: Oh, this is gonna be great.

You grabbed your things and left the building, soon after being greeted by Eren.

"Hey, are you okay? Wait why is your hand blistered? Can I get you any ice-" You we're getting annoyed and walked past him.

Eren watched as you passes right by him, he had no idea what flipped your switch. It was no secret that you were pissed off, you looked like you had just been through the ringer. He didn't know if he should go after you or leave you be.

You sped-walked to the dorm, the tears till flowing. It was cold outside, so there were goosebumps on your skin. All you wanted to do right now was slip into your bed and end this fucking day.

Eren sighed and waited a few minutes before going to the dorm so he wouldn't run into you and piss you off even more. Eren saw someone leave the men's bathroom by the locker room, the two men made eye contact and he sent Eren a quick wave. Little did he know it was Jean.

Eren walked over to the bleachers and watched the man start walking towards the dormitory where you were. Eren sat down and got on his phone, he really did want to text you, but he didn't want to overstep his boundaries.

                                     ——————
You threw your bags onto the ground and called out to see if Annie was there. There was no answer, so you sulked over to the couch and blinked away the tears. Your voice was hoarse and it felt like you were losing your voice.

The room felt like it was spinning and you felt sick to your core. You were feeling overwhelmed, furious, and sad. You were glad that Annie wasn't here because she would try asking you what was wrong, but you didn't want to talk to anyone. You did feel bad for ignoring Eren though. You just couldn't deal with anybody at the moment.

The sound of pounding on the door made your head shoot up, you noticed to wasn't Annie nor Eren's knock. You got up sluggishly and trudged to the door. You tried your best to clean up your face by wiping it with your hand.

You opened the door and were faced with him. Now, you were at your boiling point and you were ready to explode. You furrowed your brows and spoke.

"What do you want, Jean?"

——————
Is something going to happen between Jean and Y/N?
——————

So uh...🧍🏼‍♀️the bomb has DROPPED! And just letting you guys know..it's only the beginning and things are going to get WORSE. Be prepared my loves.

-reece <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 244 6
eren jaeger x latina!reader slight!jean x latina!reader disclaimer! : ANYONE CAN READ THIS STORY! you don't have to latine to read, so EVERYONE ple...
2.3K 155 18
Y/N dreams of adventures like the ones she reads about in her books-until she becomes the prisoner of a fearsome Beast in a mysterious, enchanted cas...
3.7K 155 29
On a Hiatus. Eren Yeager is the epitome of perfection. With his charming personality and good grades, he is admired by many at his school, even beyo...
5.5K 445 8
Only fools cage birds. EREN JAEGER © 2023 emefaerie