~•Like Me?•~ (Awesamdude x re...

By ChibiCoconutKat

"so...you have horns, odd eyes, many not-human-looking features...and you say your not a hybrid?" "...yup... More

~Info~
(1) Escape
(2) Who?
(3) paradise?
~A/n~
(4) Paradise.
(5) Put your hand in mine
(6) you know that I want to be with you
(7) all the time
(9) until I make you mine
(10) until I make you
(11) Mine~
(12) Ráñbøø
(13) Jschlatt...?
(14) when panic set in
~A/n~ (please read :>)
(15) Flickering
(16) My beloved pt 1
well damn-
(17) my beloved pt 2
(18) Wilbur
hehe-
LOOK AT THIS SHIZ-
(19) Niki <3
another a/n (IM SORRY!)
(20) Quackity :]
(21) Tommy and Tubbo
Well fuck- (do i need to censor that?)
I'm back bitches ❤️✨
short #1 (my cute boy ❤️)

(8) you know that I won't stop

4.8K 172 133
By ChibiCoconutKat

I had woke up on my floor, light spilling out of the windows, almost blinding me. I looked down and saw a small fuzzy creature in my arms. I smiled at the sight of Ranboo being so peaceful. Though I would have to brake that peace.

I slowly stood up, placing him in his bed carefully as to not wake him up. That plan failed miserably. I stood up to go get some breakfast, when I felt something nudge at my feet. I looked down to see a very awake Ranboo, already looking much better than yesterday.
I chuckled softly and picked him up, petting him gently.

Y/n- "You gotta stay home today Mr. Boo. Can't have you getting hurt."

I almost laughed at the little nickname I gave him, as he wiggled in my arms.

Y/n- "You want down?"

Before I could grab him and put him down, he was climbing onto my shoulder. He soon got where he wanted to be and wobbly laid down, cautious to not fall. I smiled at Ranboo's antics and carried on with my day, all the while Ranboo sat on my shoulder.

I had made bread for breakfast and put a tad pit of butter on it. I tried taking a bite, but was cut off by a small mouth grabbing at the bread and ripping a piece off.

Y/n- "Ranboo! Don't eat my brreeaaddd!"

I said it playfully, so he knew I wasn't mad at him. As be ate the small piece of bread he stole, I ate the rest of it. Quickly so he couldn't grab anymore. I walked over to the ladder and climbed it, surprised when Ranboo was able to stay on my shoulder.

I was just about to take him off so I could get into a hoodie, when he suddenly jumped off of my shoulder and onto the bed. It's like he knew I needed him off for a second.

Y/n- "Huh....your quite the smart kitty aren't you?"

I gave him a few scratches on his head, gaining a meow from the small kitten. I looked in my closet for a hoodie, my eyes landing on Sam's. I grabbed the hoodie and threw it on, laughing when I remembered it was far too big for me. This may have been a bad thing, if I didn't get an idea. I picked up Ranboo and smiled at him.

Y/n- "You wanna be comfy boy?"

I smiled happily at the kitten, to which he only tilted his head slightly to the left. I then put him in the hood part of the hoodie, making sure be couldn't fall out.

Y/n- "There you go buddy! Now you can come with me wherever I go!"

I got a few happy meows from the cat as I walked around the room, testing to see if he would be safe. After a few laps of the room, I decided that he would be fine to come with me.

I wanted to take a few cat treats with me, just in case he got a bit hungry. I looked around for something to them in, my eyes landing on a small heart- shaped locket I had on my bedside table. I opened it, curious to see what it was. Inside were the words, "Harley my beloved." I then remembered why I had this.

.

.

.

There used to be someone else in my cage with me, another hybrid. If I remember correctly, he was a ram hybrid, or something like that. He was a good friend of mine, and we made this locket as a little bit of a joke honestly. We found a heart locket and a piece of paper, knowing exactly what we wanted to do. We didn't know anyone other than ourselves, so we put in a random name. Harley.

My friend got dragged out of our container one day, he didn't come back. I always assumed he either died, or ran away. Either way, I thought that I should make this locket worth something, instead of just a dumb joke me and one of my old friends made.

I scribbled out the name Harley, and instead wrote 'Ranboo'. the locket now had the words, 'Ranboo my beloved' on the right side, and a scribbled out name on the left. I was planning to come home and take Ranboo's picture, then cut it out, then glue it in over the scribbles. I was happy about the locket and also happy that I forever had a place to put his treats. I smiled as I put the treats in the locket and hung it around my neck.

Y/n- "You ready to head out Ranboo?"

I got a small meow from the kitten, probably meaning 'yep!'.  I giggled and headed out the door, going to Tubbo's house to ask him a few things. Once I got to the door I knocked quietly, hoping he wasn't asleep. He soon oped the door, looking a bit groggy.

Y/n- "oh, sorry if I woke you up Tubs."

He looked at me like I was crazy.

Tubbo- "No! Don't apologize! I would much rather be talking to my adoptive sibling than sleeping."

I giggled at his choice of wording. I wasn't adopted by anybody, since I was over the age of 18 no one would probably adopt me anyway. I can take care of myself. I still liked that Tubbo thought of me as his sibling though, it made me happy. I smiled at him and nodded, walking into the house, Tubbo trailing behind.

I could feel his hand on the back of my hood, and I was about to ask what he was doing, when I remembered I had a small kitten hiding there.

Y/n- "I see you found Ranboo."

Tubbo- "I thought you said you weren't gonna get a pet, that you didn't know how to take care of a pet."

Y/n- "Yeah, well, who would say no to that adorable thing! It was just left outside to die Tubs, I couldn't let that happen!"

Tubbo looked at me with a soft smile, saying he approved. I then sat down, grabbing Ranboo in my hands and gesturing for Tubbo to sit beside me. Once he did, I started to speak.

Y/n- "I need to ask a few things."

Tubbo- "Course! What is it?"

Y/n- "W-well....u-uhmmmm..."

I didn't know how to start, and the confused look on Tubbo's face made it so much worse.

Y/n- "Uhmm....I-i..."

I finally said something somewhat normal, and after that, I couldn't stop talking.

Y/n- "Well Wilbur likes me and I know he does but so does Sam and I feel really happy when I'm around Sam but I don't feel the same when I'm around Wilbur but I don't wanna hurt him because he has been so kind and amazing to me this whole time but so has Sam and I don't know what to do because Sam kissed me and i don't want Wilbur to be sad or you to be disappointed or anything like that and I don't think it's fair and to be honest I have no clue what I'm doing and I just needed to talk with you please don't be mad at me-!"

I gasped once I was finished, needing air. I then looked down at Ranboo, who was nudging at my face, calming me down a bit.

Tubbo- "So THAT was a lot to take in at once....uh....wait, disappointed?! No! Y/n, I would never be disappointed with you because of who you liked!"

I looked at Tubbo, tear's threatening to spill. He gave me a tight hug, careful not to crush Ranboo in the process.

Tubbo- "That sounds like a lot...I'm sorry Y/n....but hey, if you truly do like Sam and not Wilbur, tell him. don't lead him on. That's wrong."

Tubbo backed away from the hug and gave me another soft smile. I gave one back, hoping I would feed off of his happy energy. Nope.

Y/n- "Tomorrow."

Tubbo- "What?"

Y/n- "Tomorrow. I'm gonna tell Wilbur I don't like him that way, and confess to Sam. Tomorrow."

Tubbo looked at me like a proud brother, it made me happy.

Tubbo- "Good. Your doing the right thing, Y/n."

1402 words

A/n:
This entire chapter makes me very happy. Ranboo my beloved. And A bit more Y/n backstory~
AnYwAyS- next chapter gonna be GOOD. Bye bye all you lovely human souls!^^

(That sounded way more like a threat than I wanted it to be-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 24.3K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
255K 1.1K 37
Warning - Extremely erotic and sexual. People below 18 might find it disturbing. Suggestion to my readers - Visualize everything! Description - I am...
3.1M 197K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
455K 43.5K 33
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...