(21) Tommy and Tubbo

The day was turning into night and I felt very tired, who knew talking and communicating with people was so exhausting. While we were walking back, I realized a small problem. Where was I gonna stay? My house was too far since I was tired and didn't wanna walk, and I'm fairly sure Sam has to go to the prison, so I can't stay there. I soon voiced my concern to the hybrids beside me.

Sam- “Hm….maybe you could go to Tubbos? He will be happy to see you, and probably let you stay there.”

I smiled. Tubbo. I missed him a lot, he helped me through a ton of stuff. I nodded, agreeing to Sam's idea, when I felt Ranboo get closer.

Ranboo- “W-where will i g-go?”

He seemed nervous, his two tails curling around my leg as we walked. He thought I was gonna leave him.

Y/n- “don't worry! I'll take you with me! I'm sure Tubbo would be fine with it.”

He smiled at me and nodded. His tails grip on my leg loosening, but not letting go entirely. Once we got further into l’manburg, Sam split off to go to the prison. I wanted to try something.

Y/n- “Yo, Sam, wait!”

He turned around, and I could feel Ranboos' eyes on me. I smirked slightly, walking up to him. I stood only slightly below him, the difference in our height almost unnoticeable. He looked at me confused, but less confused when I got closer.

Y/n- “Be safe, okay?”

Our noses were practically touching, and if I wanted I could kiss him right now. I could see he was preparing himself for me to kiss him, when I stepped back. It shocked him. Definitely. I smirked and walked back to Ranboo winking at Sam as I did so,  heading in the direction of Tubbos home. Got em’. I could hear the pitter-patter of Ranboo’s feet sprinting to catch up with me. As soon as he did, i heard him say,

Ranboo- “I have come to a conclusion, he likes you, and you're playing him, this is fun to watch, BUT, he wants mE DEAD Y/N.”

I laughed at his attempt to actually speak English correctly while also being winded. It was funny.

Y/n- “why does he want you dead again? Oh, also, I do like him, I'm just a terrible person.”

I laughed at the last bit, remembering how I made him think he was getting a kiss then just, nope.

Ranboo- “I'M PRETtY SURE HE IS JEaLOUS OF ME”

I tried not to laugh, I really did. I failed, though.

Y/n- “NO WAY! Oh my XD, you've gotta be kidding me!”

I was on the ground at this point, laughing my butt off. Ranboo's panicked but also laughing voice mixed with the voice crack he had every time he talked made me laugh even more.

Ranboo- “It's gonna be midnight by the time you stop laughing.”

Although he said this, he kept giggling.

Y/n- “ill- Pfft- talk to Sam about it o-okay?”

I said between fits of laughter. I got off the ground and dusted myself off, standing beside Ranboo.