We're Just Like Them... But G...

By _QueenOfSarcasm

Have you ever heard of the world-famous British boy band, One Direction? Oh, wait, yeah you probably have hea... More

Description
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One

Chapter Twenty Two

2.1K 48 16
By _QueenOfSarcasm

*recap*

We made our way to the front foyer and saw Emmy... with all of her suitcases... standing with famous record producer Nick Murray and Mr. Staab.

"Oh hey guys! I guess I forgot to tell you. I'm going solo. Bye bitches! I'll write to you!"

*end of recap*

Leah's P.O.V.

"What?" I screamed. This can't be happening.

"Why do you think Staab had me in the conference room for a few extra minutes?" Emmy said.

"Hello girls." Staab piped in. "We've decided to end Cinq Filles. Jessie and Bree are going home in a week, and the boys are going back to London to work on Take Me Home."

"Whoa, you can't tell us what to do! You're not the boss of us!" Niall yelled to Staab.

"I'm the adult here, and what I say goes." Staab said sternly to Niall. "You all have a week to pack your asses up in NYC and you're going back home."

"Emmy," I said quietly, on the verge of crying. "Why? Why are you doing this? Especially now!"

"Once in a lifetime." She said with a wink. "Oh, and Louis, remember when we 'dated' for a few weeks? Yeah, I never liked any of you. I hated all of you. If you try anything funny on me, your asses will end up in jail."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on." Olivia's dad butted in, "Emmy, Mr. Staab, Mr. Nick Murray. Get the hell out of my house before I call the police."

"Fine. Bye you slutty bitches. Have fun without me. Your careers are basically over now. So just go home and drop off the face of the earth. Love you! Just kidding, I hate all of you." Emmy walked out of the house with her bags and Mr. Staab and Nick Murray.

"Oh, and another thing!" Staab called out. "We need you out of that house in NYC in a week because it belongs to us and well... you don't anymore. So pack up and scoot."

Jessie's P.O.V.

"This is YOUR entire fault!" I screamed pointing to Leah and Olivia.

"Jessie," Olivia's dad said. "It's not their fault, everything happens for a reason. Don't get mad."

"Here's the thing, I HAVE to get mad. I worked my ass off to be in this band. And now? It's all for nothing thanks to Leah and Olivia!"

"I agree," Bree said. "Come on, Jess, let's get out of here."

"Bye." Leah and Olivia said. I shot them glares and Bree gave them a small smile.

After that, the two of us packed up and left the house.

Niall's P.O.V.

Staab scares me, not gonna lie. I can't believe Emmy would do that, especially to Louis. He had the saddest look on his face after she said that and left.

"Well, I guess we have to go back to London..." Liam said.

"I think we all have to go to back to NYC first and pack everything." Louis said.

"I'll let you seven go on my jet and we'll get you back to NYC in no time. Come on, go pack up and we'll leave as soon as possible. Leah and Olivia, you two can stay here. You don't have to take the dressers, do you? I have plenty of room here." Olivia's dad said and the girls nodded.

We all packed up our suitcases and got on the jet to go back to the house in NYC.

*after the flight*

"Okay, I think we have to pack up everything from the girls' flats. Jessie and Bree will probably get theirs later when we're out of sight... and whenever they find a way back here." Liam said.

I really don't think the others like us. We used to like them, but since they were being bitchy to Leah and Olivia, then we were kind of turned off. Right now, they're basically the closest things we had to sisters here since they were the only sane ones.

We spent a little over two hours packing everything in suitcases, garbage bags, duffle bags, grocery bags, even layering on some clothes. It took a while, but we finally packed EVERYTHING up from when we got to NYC.

"Oh hey, look at this note from Staab," Olivia said with one of the meanest tones in her voice known to man.

"Well, we don't have all day. Read it!" Zayn said.

Dear One Direction and the two other girls,

You need to be moved out of here by tomorrow. Please, do not take any of the furniture, food, alcohol, beverages, or appliances. We own that, too. You need to find your own way back to wherever you came from, we are not supplying you a flight back home. You can take the gaming systems if you'd like, but we would have to charge you for however much we bought them for. You can use whatever you please to take your clothes home in. Now, girls, we hope you had a lovely time staying here with your pathetic band and hope you never come back into the music business.

-Staab

"Douche." Olivia said after reading the letter out loud.

"Come on," Leah started, "let's go. I think we're all packed up now."

"You sure?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, everything we own is out of here. Are you finding your own way home or...?" Leah asked with a confused look on her face.

"Don't worry," Louis piped in. "Our jet will be somewhere near here shortly; we have our own way home."

"Okay. Well, I guess this is goodbye?" Leah asked.

"Uh, Leah," Harry started, "can I talk to you... alone?"

Harry's P.O.V.

I had to. I had to talk to Leah one more time. I wouldn't be able to get the feeling of regret out of me if I didn't talk to her.

Once we got into a separate room, she gave me that adorable confused look. Her eyebrows were furrowed, her mouth was open a little, exposing her slightly crooked teeth, and her right eye was half shut.

"Yeah, I have to tell you something,"

Before she could say anything else, I cupped her face in my hands and smashed my lips to hers.

Hey, I might never see her again!

Leah's P.O.V.

Whoa, Harry is kissing me. This isn't weird at all. Wait, I'm not responding to the kiss... better get on that.

Okay, I started to respond to the kiss a little bit, and then he pushed me up to a wall. Ouch, okay let's pretend that didn't hurt at all.

The kiss started getting heated. Well, I'm not really used to this.

"Hey! You guys coming back soon? We leave in fifteen minutes! Where are you- oh," Harry and I broke the kiss too see Louis with the funniest expression on his face. "I'll leave you two to it... Don't forget to use protection!"

"I... er... we're done here?" was all I managed to spit out after what just happened.

"Er... yeah..." Harry said awkwardly.

We made our way back to the room where everyone was standing on their phones. Okay then.

"Well, this is it, I guess..." Liam said. "We really had fun during the past few weeks, with everything. I guess some things aren't supposed to work out. Come on, group hug!"

"Me in the middle!" Louis screamed.

"No, let Leah and Olivia in the middle, they won't get a One Direction group hug for a while. Come on, get in," Niall said.

We probably stayed in that hug for a few minutes, then some guy came to the door. "May we help you?" Louis asked.

"Yeah, I'm here for the members of One Direction, I'm your pilot for you lads to go back to London. Are you all set?" the man answered.

"Yeah, I think we're done here, are we?" Zayn asked, turning to all of us.

Olivia started to cry a little bit, "Yeah, we're done here."

After giving each boy another hug, we saw them take off at the little airport a few miles away. This time, I started to cry.

"Think everything will be alright?" Olivia asked.

"I'm... I'm not sure. Come on, your dad is waiting for us. Let's go."

We made our way back to the plane with all of our belongings in various types of bags. This time with the boys was fun, I sort of wish that Emmy didn't turn on us and basically drag Bree and Jessie away, too.

Narrator's P.O.V.

On the way back to San Diego, Leah realized something, this whole thing, from The X-Factor, it was all a scam. Don't you think? They were just setting every girl up for failure, weren't they? No one is who they seem.

In the beginning, Emmy had the same characteristics as Louis; but she ended up to be more like Liam in a twisted way-responsible, sensible, and nice. Bree had the same characteristics as Niall; but she ended up to be more like Louis-fun, wild, and loud. Olivia had the same characteristics as Liam; but she ended up to be more like Niall-adorable, funny, and one-of-a-kind. Jessie had the same characteristics as Harry; but she ended up to be more like Zayn-mysterious, quiet, and suspicious. And now, Leah, she had the same characteristics as Zayn; but she ended up to be more like Harry-flirty and cheeky.

In the beginning, the girls were basically set up to be with whom they're most like. But in the end, they were set up with no one you would really expect. Life is full of surprises, isn't it?

Once Leah and Olivia got back to San Diego, they realized a very important thing-the group once known as Cinq Fillles, was just like One Direction... but girls.

Author's Note: AWWWWWWWW. THE FIRST BOOK IS OVER. WAHHHHHH. yeah, sorry i havent been active on here, i needed a break and my school-work was all like C's and stuff and i can't afford that. omg but seriously, did you like it? when i took a break last month, i only had about 9000 reads and just over 100 votes. but now, i have 15000 reads and a little over 200 votes. THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH. i know, its probably not much to like those maaajor big big big accounts, but it is to me. i'd just like to thank a lot of people.

first off, the main characters: Olivia, Bree, Emmy, and Jessie. yes, they're real people; Leah is not real though, shes a figment of my imagination.

second off, the person who helped me with this thing: Olivia. she helped me with so many of these chapters. the reason why i had Leah and Olivia as like the two main people was because Leah reminded me of well, me. and Olivia(in real life) is my best friend. olivia's wattpad is @butterfly so if ya wanna check it out then be my guesttt.

and third off (lol is that even a phrase?), i'd like to thank EVERYONE. everyone who fanned me, wait, its called 'followed' now.. :/ okay lets try this again. i'd like to thank EVERYONE WHO HAS FOLLOWED ME, READ THIS STORY, VOTED ON THE CHAPTERS, AND EVEN WENT THROUGH ALL OF MY RANTS AND CHANGES AND HORRIBLE CHAPTERS AND LONG UPDATES. i love every single one of you and if i could give you a one direction concert ticket, i would; but sadly, i dont even have one myself so we're both kinda screwed.

i will make an instagram for this account, idk you should follow it.. once i make it. my tumblr that i never go on is something like queenofsarcasm15.tumblr.com idk how to work it..

aaaannnndddd, thats about it.. book uno will be going into major editing; then book dos will come out in a matter of weeks or months i guess..

i love all of you so much and i hope you had the most fantastic time reading book one of the series or whatever.

stay classy, a little sassy, but never trashy.

-Becca ;*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
550K 19.8K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ’œ my first fanfic...
1.1M 18.9K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...