Adam Driver Characters x Read...

By swoonforbensolo

Re-uploading all of my SFW one shots since they got taken down and editing some of them to be SFW so I can ha... More

All Character One Shots (NSFW and SFW)
Confessions and Best Friends - Ben Solo/Kylo Ren x Reader
Only One I Need - Paterson x Reader
Honey and Tea - Flip Zimmerman x Reader
Rituals of Care - Flip Zimmerman x Reader
My Someone - Dan Jones x Reader

Daddy's Princess - Charlie Barber x Reader

466 5 1
By swoonforbensolo

Summary: I just think that going to Disney with Charlie would be neat, so here is what I imagine it would be like

Tags: ddlg vibes throughout but no age regression, you're just daddy's princess and you're spoiled

A/N: inspired in part, by worm-girl's Charlie Barber collection and a Buzzfeed quiz that tells you what Adam Driver character would take you to Disney (https://www.buzzfeed.com/alderaansben/which-adam-driver-character-would-you-go-to-disney-fnpys4v9u). Also, I know that wattpad is weird about copy and paste so you can also get the link over at soupremeleader on ao3. 

Your eyes snapped open as you sat upright in bed, far before your alarm was set to go off. It was finally the day you had been waiting for, visiting Disney with Charlie. You remembered how shy Charlie had been to bring it up to you, afraid you wouldn't want to go for some reason (even though you had been the first to mention it weeks before). He'd arranged it so that Nicole would take Henry, allowing him the time and privacy to take his princess to Florida like the sweet daddy he is.

Charlie had told you to pack up all of your cute little outfits, mentioning a surprise trip as he gave you hints about what to pack: outfits for hot weather, sunscreen, sunglasses. You hadn't guessed at the time where you were going, and you were caught off guard when instead of going to the beach rental you had been looking at he took you to the airport instead.

Cut to now, excited and awake in bed while Charlie snored next to you, drooling slightly on his pillow as his fingers flexed against your hip while he dreamed. You moved his hair out of his face and looked over his sleeping form, thinking about how lucky you were to have such a thoughtful and giving daddy, one that took care of you in every way that you needed. Your perfect caretaker that let you finally understand what love felt like, what it was. What it meant to let down your defenses and allow yourself to be truly cared for.

You took a few moments to bask in the quiet silence in the room before moving to straddle Charlie, moving his hands to your waist as you leaned forward on his chest. "Daddy.... Wake up, daddy. Time to get ready," you whispered in a sing-song voice, tracing Charlie's plush lower lip with your finger.

He stirred slightly under you but didn't move otherwise, still blissfully unaware of all the plans you had for him today. Your mouth formed into a pout as you tried to think about how to best wake him up, wrapping your arms around his neck as you started kissing his cheek and jaw. "Time to wake up, sleepyhead. We have lots to do today," you huffed impatiently, nipping at his ear.

Finally this seemed to get his attention as Charlie turned towards you, blinking in the dim lighting as his eyes finally opened. "Princess? What time is it?"

"Doesn't matter, daddy. It's time to wake up," you answered, grinning up at him as you settled your chin on his chest.

Charlie chewed his cheek for a moment, probably thinking about how to best convince you to get a few more minutes of sleep before you saw his resolve fade with a deep sigh. "Okay, sweetheart. I'll wake up. On one condition."

"Anything!" you beamed, bouncing a little where you lay.

"I want a kiss," he smiled back, still looking groggy with sleep.

A kiss? Easy, you thought to yourself, pretending to mull it over. "Mmmmh.... Sure, I guess I can do that, daddy," you laughed, scooting forward to hold Charlie's face in your hands. You nudged his nose with yours and then pressed a kiss to his lips before kissing his cheeks and nose and forehead and everywhere you could reach.

"Think daddy deserves more than just one kiss," you explained, ending with one last kiss to his lips, lingering there for a moment before pulling away.

"Thank you, princess," he replied softly, running your hair through his fingers as he gazed up at you with an amused look. "Now, what's this about all of your plans?"

Your face lit up at his question, suddenly remembering your own surprise that you had tucked away for a special occasion, and this was certainly as good a time as ever. "I planned out our day, daddy, so that my sweet old man doesn't have to worry about anything! But first, I made you something. Something important. Close your eyes - and don't you dare fall asleep again!" you called over your shoulder as you scrambled off Charlie's lap and went over to your backpack.

You smiled when you found the objects in question, climbing back on and waving your hand in front of Charlie's face to make sure he wasn't cheating. "Okay, daddy. You can open your eyes now. I made these - so we wouldn't get lost, see? And so that everyone knows I'm yours and you're mine," you clarified, holding up the bright pink and orange bracelets that said "princess" and "daddy" on them.

"Do you like them?" you asked nervously, biting your lower lip as you watched Charlie take them in his own hands and look them over.

"I love them, sweetheart," he gushed, pulling you to him for a kiss. "Will you put it on me, please?"

"Of course, daddy," you replied, heart feeling warm as Charlie held out his bracelet to you expectantly. You placed it gingerly on his wrist, tying it securely with a double knot, pleased it fit his wide wrist.

You had been afraid that Charlie would say he liked them but then refuse to wear them, always nervous about what your relationship would look like to outsiders or that he would grow tired of your quirks. But time and time again, Charlie had reaffirmed his partnership to you, indulging in all of the little things you did that previous partners had called silly or childish.

So what if you liked to sleep with a stuffed animal by your side or liked to watch kids movies and draw, letting your imagination run wild? He never judged you for any of it, always complimenting your doodles and looking forward to reading to you in bed as you both drifted off to sleep.

Charlie even took great pride in choosing new novels every time you finished one together, including some plays in the mix so that you could learn more about his work and passions. Charlie understood and nurtured that side of you that others had shamed, allowing you space to explore cute and fun things that had been forgotten since childhood.

Sometimes when you wondered if he was secretly ashamed or judging you he would say things like "why do adult coloring books even exist when this one has cool dragons in it" in that gruff, stern voice of his and you would feel reassured, knowing that Charlie accepted you as you are.

It also helped to know how much he had relaxed since meeting you. You were constantly reminded of how much Charlie liked to fulfill that leading role, making sure you had enough to eat and drink, checking in on your well being and giving you what you needed. It was the perfect outcome for both of you.

You watched as Charlie admired the new bracelet, a hint of jealousy peeking through as you held out your own in front of him. You wanted to be wearing yours, too. "Now me," you ordered, wiggling it for emphasis.

"Manners," he reminded you with a smirk, waiting for you to correct yourself.

"Now me, please," you sighed, pushing the bracelet into his hand. He grabbed it and pulled your wrist closer to him as he tied it, taking him a few tries with his big fingers. Poor daddy and his clumsy large hands - useful for some things, but not everything.

"Thank you, daddy," you chirped, holding his hand and kissing his knuckles. "Okay, now that step one is complete, we have to move on with our day. We need to change and get breakfast and then get to the parks. You'll ride on the rides with me, won't you?"

"If I fit," Charlie grumbled back with a quirk of his lips. "But first, shower time, sweetheart. Daddy has something he needs your help with," he added, pushing his hips up so that you could feel his morning wood.

You flushed but nodded, grinding back slightly with a playful smirk. "Can I have my breakfast before we shower?" you asked coyly, sliding down his body already before you could get an answer. Charlie could only respond with a moaned 'yes' as you pulled his boxers down and showed him your full appreciation.

***

A more well-rounded breakfast and quick shower later, you and Charlie were ready to head out towards the parks, your fingers playing with his as you held his hand in your lap and he drove. You hummed along to the music, smiling to yourself as you watched Charlie struggle with the GPS, giggling when he inevitably asked you for help.

Once parked and inside, you convinced Charlie to go on a few rides with you, his hand finding yours as you plummeted from daunting heights and sulking when he got wet on a water ride. You rewarded him with kisses and praise for being such a good daddy as he bravely faced the waiting lines with his foot tapping with impatience, his fingers drumming against his thigh or the back of your hand when you laced your fingers together. You laughed as he grew excited about all of the food and drink options, a part of the park where he felt more at home, his eyes eagerly scanning through the menus and faithfully polishing off anything you hadn't finished with an "are you sure, sweetheart?".

At Galaxy's Edge you pointed up to one of your favorite characters, Kylo Ren, waving and bouncing excitedly on your heels when he walked over and talked to you. When Kylo moved on to the next group of people you looked up to find Charlie scowling down at you.

Your hand came up to smooth out his frown as you cooed reassuringly, "Don't worry, daddy. You'll always be my favorite grump," biting back a smile at his concerned pout. The barely concealed grin then transformed into a fit of giggles as Charlie turned his head and kissed your thumb, biting at it playfully and murmuring that he better be.

"Of course. You're the best daddy in the world," you whispered in all seriousness, tugging him down by his shirt to make sure Charlie knew you meant what you said, your fingers coiling in his hair as your lips met his.

***

That night as you lay curled up in Charlie's warm embrace, satisfied and just slightly sunburnt from the Florida sun, you thought about how memorable the outing had been. You sighed softly and closed your eyes as you snuggled up against him, playing with the bracelet on his wrist, already looking forward to tomorrow when you got the opportunity to do it all over again with the man you loved. 

A/N: at one point I may write a NSFW version from Charlie's POV. If I do so, I'll update this one to let y'all know to pop over to ao3 where all of my NSFW one shots are:) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 1.4K 91
Some oneshots people might enjoy. You'll find anything but mostly fluff in here !finished august 2nd 2021! i started this in february 2019 and the f...
2.9K 40 3
a collection of my one shots, i hope you enjoy! WARNING: recommend 18+ mature content explicit content obs1: my first language is not english, so I a...
43.2K 411 20
Requests are currently closed. Mainly x reader and ship oneshots, but I'll do headcanons too. No smut. Enjoy!
11.3K 298 22
When you fell ill and couldn't afford to pay your medical bills, Kylo Ren one of the most notorious CEO's offered to help. Tags: Alcohol consumption...