Stray Kids One Shots

Von MeowMeowfanfics14

"Stay with me, forever and ever?" . . . "I can be your friend." . . . "Why is it so hard for you to see." He... Mehr

Movie Date- Hwang Hyunjin
Yes day- Lee Felix
Stay- Bang Chan
Workout Buddies- Seo Changbin
Catnapper- Lee Minho
Catnapped pt2- Lee Minho
A Page Apart- Kim Seungmin
Nightmare House- Han Jisung
Cult- Yang Jeongin
Bunk Beds- Hwang Hyunjin
To All The Boys I've Hurt Before- Lee Felix
I'll Wish you back -Han Jisung
I'm back- Hwang Hyunjin
Authors note
Jealous?- Bang Chan
Closer- Han Jisung
You were beautiful- Kim Seungmin
A Paw Away- Lee Minho
New York Nights || Han Jisung
Authors note (shud I continue this?)

One night- Seo Changbin

5.6K 107 105
Von MeowMeowfanfics14

Changbin stared out the window as he stirred his hot chocolate, watching the snowflakes fall down his driveway through the window. It had been snowing consistently for the past few days, he guessed he'd be snowed in the next day.

"I guess I'll need to cancel my trip to Minho's place tomorrow." He murmured to himself, setting down his spoon. Chan and Felix had been staying over there for Christmas since they couldn't really spend it with their family. It seemed Changbin couldn't see his family any time soon either, so he had agreed to join them. Now, it didn't seem possible.

Sighing, he tried to take a sip of his warm drink, but was interrupted by the sound of his doorbell.

Setting down his mug, Changbin went to check who was at the door. It was almost 11 pm, and he couldn't think of anyone who'd visit him this late at night.

Peeking through the peephole, Changbin saw a familiar figure shivering in the cold, bundled in winter clothing.

Changbin opened the door, confused. "Y/n? What are you doi-"

Before he could finish his sentence, he was pushed out of the way.

"Oh thank the lord! Warmth!" His best friend exclaimed as she hurried over to his fireplace.

Choi Y/n was someone who had stuck to him since high school, and even after graduation, had maintained a close relationship with him. She and Changbin were pretty close, and he felt comfortable with her. Comfortable enough to cuddle up with her on winter nights and give each other piggy back rides, though it has been a while.

To be honest, Changbin liked her... a lot. He had admired her first, for her strong will and confidence. She seemed like an adorable little human being with a heart of steady gold, who could stand on her own feet with pride. Changbin really did think of her as a friend at first. But as they got closer, he got to know things. Things that made him want to hold her close and protect her.

"What are you doing here at this time you little brat?" Changbin scolded, worried. She seemed to have been out in the snow for a while now since she was shivering.

"Explain later, warmth first." She said, leaning closer to the fire. "Oh! Hot chocolate!"

"Wait! That's for me-"

But it was too late, the girl had already chugged down the whole mug.

"You stole my drink idiot." Changbin pouted, sitting down next to her. "I made it myself, and I was looking forward to drinking it."

"I'll make you another one, I'm just realllly cold right now." She curled up into a ball.

"What happened though?" Changbin asked, reaching for the blanket on his couch. "Why were you out so late?"

She hesitated for a moment, as Changbin wrapped her in the blanket.

"Um, I was out with a friend, and we didn't realize it was so late. When I tried to drive home, the roads were blocked. The police said they were all iced up, and driving would be dangerous. Since your house was close by, I came here."

"Where did you leave your car?" Changbin asked, growing worried.

"A couple of blocks away I guess, I walked here." She moved closer to the fire.

"You'll burn yourself." Changbin pulled her back by the waist. "Anyway, should I drive you home? Or do any friends live nearby?"

"If they did, would I come here? And I just told you the road home is blocked, dummy."

"Then..." Changbin blushed. "You want to stay the night here?"

"Please Binnie~" She pouted. "I have nowhere to go!"

Changbin hesitated. He didn't really mind letting her stay, but a small part of him was flustered. She had spent a lot of time at his place back when he lived with his parents, but now, spending a night with her alone made Changbin think twice. Wasn't it awkward to have his crush stay the night when it's just the two of them?

But before being his crush, Y/n was his friend.

"Okay fine," He tried to sound casual. "You can stay, as long as you don't steal my food again."

"Yay~ thanks, Binnie." She side hugged him. "Speaking of food, had dinner yet?"

"Of course I did! It's 11 pm!"

"Well I'm hungry, want a late night snack?" She stayed persistent.

"What will we get delivered this late at night?" Changbin reasoned.

"Who said anything about delivery food? I'll cook." She got up, but Changbin pulled her back down.

"Last time you cooked with Minho hyung, you set fire to the kitchen." He glared.

"That was his fault." She lied without batting an eye. "He left the stove on and knocked over the oil."

"No," Changbin stated firmly.

"Oh trust me, Binnie, I never make the same mistake twice! And even if I- I mean Minho and I did almost blow up the kitchen, you have to admit that the steak was pretty good." She reasoned.

Changbin sighed. She had a point, even if she was a trouble maker in the kitchen, she was a pretty good cook.

"Fine, but try using the electric stove this time."

"Sure thing~" She hopped away, abandoning her blanket.

Changbin watched as she skipped into his kitchen and rummaged through the fridge. Though she had only visited his new house a couple of times, she seemed like she owned the place.

"When was the last time you went grocery shopping Changbin? You have absolutely nothing." 

"In case you've forgotten," Changbin stood up and moved to sit on the dining table to watch her cook. "I don't even know how to crack an egg. There is no reason for me to buy anything other than instant ramen and snacks."

"True, you cause more disaster than me in the kitchen." She nodded at his words. "Ramen it is then."

Changbin watched as she rushed around the kitchen, grabbing random things Changbin didn't know he had. She boiled the noodles, adding the soup powder and veggies he had no memory of buying. She had found some beef too, which Hyunjin's mom had sent with him when he visited recently. Soon, the whole house was filled with the scent of ramen and meat.

Though everything seemed to go well, Changbin noticed the little clumsy mistakes she made. Accidentally splashing some water on herself as she boiled the noodles. Almost cutting her fingers when she cut leeks, and almost dropping the beef as she grilled.

"Need any help?" He chuckled.

"From you? No."

"Rude." He murmured, but he got up anyway. Feeling a little bold, he wrapped his arms around her as she cooked.

He heard his own heartbeat loud and clear and wondered if she could feel it too. It felt peaceful.

"Binnie?" She hummed, sounding flustered as he hugged her from behind.

"Hm?"

"Nothing..."

Changbin began feeling embarrassed too, but he rested his chin on her shoulder.

"It smells so nice." He commented.

"Taste it." She picked up some beef with her chopsticks. She blew on it, before offering it to him over her shoulder.

Just like that, Changbin ended up eating most of the meat right there in the kitchen. It felt nice to be fed, especially with his arms around her.

Soon, Changbin had a bowl of ramen and grilled beef in front of him. Even if he wasn't hungry before, the sight of the food and the amazing smell was enough to make his mouth water.

"Thanks for the food Y/n~" Changbin hummed.

"Eat well binnie~ This is probably the only home cooked meal you'll have in a while."

"That's not true," Changbin said as he slurped the noodles. "Felix and Chan got invited to Minho hyung's house for Christmas. I'm going too because I'll be home alone."

"Really?" She smiled, but Changbin saw silent sadness in her eyes. "That's nice."

"I don't think I can go if the roads are all blocked." He shrugged.

Her eyes widened a bit at that comment, and she chuckled nervously. "I'm sure it'll be fine by tomorrow don't worry."

"You think?" He hummed. "This is delicious by the way."

"Thanks."

They continued talking, but somehow, the conversation led to his love life.

"Jisung told me you have your eye on someone." She smiled. "Spill the tea Seo Changbin."

Changbin panicked, choking on his food.

"Oh my god! Is it that serious? Why are you panicking!?" She reached over the table to pat his back as he gulped down water.

Why am I panicking you ask??? Because that someone I have an eye on is you! And I'm scared that idiot spilled everything to you.

"False rumor, Hannie is delusional." Changbin brushed it off as if he wasn't choking a minute ago.

"Ey, don't lie." She squinted suspiciously. "It's very obvious you know? See, you're even blushing!"

Changbin touched his cheeks, finding them warm. "It's because the noodles were so spicy."

"Binnie~" She whined. "Just tell me who it is! You know I can keep a secret. Besides, as part of the female species, I can help you out! I've always wanted to be a wingman."

Yeah, pls be my wingman and set me up with you.

"There's no one," Changbin said firmly. "So forget whatever that damn squirrel said and eat, you're food's getting cold."

She sighed, playing around with her noodles. "You don't trust me. I thought we were friends."

"Hey! Don't guilt-trip me!" Changbin exclaimed.

"Fine." She pouted.

They finished the rest of the meal in hurried silence, then abandoned their dishes in the sink to procrastinate on later. The two settled on the couch, and she reached for the remote.

"Hm, not sleepy?" He put an arm around her, and she rested her head on his chest.

"Nope, want to watch a movie? An early Christmas celebration?"

"That'd be nice." Changbin hummed. "Remember how we watched home alone together before Christmas in our first year?"

"Wow, that was sooo long ago." Her eyes lit up. "Play that one then, it's been a while."

"Hm, how about you go look for some snacks and go get yourself one of my sweaters first?" He suggested, and like a little kid, she nodded and got up.

Grabbing a blanket, Changbin turned on the movie as he stretched out on the couch. She came back with a bowl of salted pretzels, wearing his old red sweater.

The oversized clothing made her look tinier than she actually was, which Changbin found cute. Actually, the hoodie was too big for him as well, but that was a secret.

"I'm back~" She settled down with him, and Changbin wrapped his arms around her once more.

He turned on the movie, snuggling into the blanket. Now that he had her in her arms, he realized how much he missed this feeling. He spent the next two hours laughing with her, as she fed him pretzels.

As the movie came to an end, Changbin got a notification from his phone.

Dramallama has tagged you in their story.

Clicking on the notification, Changbin looked at his dear friend Hyunjin's story, showing him and Jeongin out in a park.

Late night drive with @Babybread near @SeoDwaekki's place. Joining us hyung?

Changbin frowned, and dm-med Hyunjin.

SeoDwaekki: the roads are all iced up, how were you allowed to drive here?

Dramallama: Wdym?
Iz perfectly fine here
We even ran into the police and they said nothing.

SeoDwaekki: ...
Y/n's at my place rn
She said the roads were blocked and she can't go home

Dramallama: Oh
She must have made a mistake or something
Want us to drive her home?

SeoDwaekki: It's fine Hyunjin
I need to talk to her

Dramallama: You're going to let her stay over?
Oooh~

SeoDwaekki: Shut up
And go home soon, it's late
And bundle up, its cold outside

Dramallama: ok hyung~
Bye bye~

The movie ended, and Changbin put down his phone.

"Forget the guest room, let's sleep here." Her voice came out muffled from underneath the blanket.

You can ask her later.

"Nope, get up." He pulled her up with him, but her body went limp.

"Binnie~ It's so comfy here~" She tried to fall back on the sofa.

"You won't be saying that when you sprain your neck the next morning." He scolded. "How about I get some tea, and we'll go to sleep after that?"

"Sounds good." She smiled. Changbin knew it was hard for her to fall asleep at night, so she often drank chamomile tea before bed.

Changbin entered the kitchen and started making the tea, setting the water to boil. She had taken a seat by the fireplace, watching him.

"Y/nnie?" He began in a low voice.

"Yeah?"

"Why did you... lie to me?"

She froze. "Wh-what do you mean?"

Pouring the hot water in the cups, Changbin put in the tea bags and placed them in front of her. Taking a seat next to her, he placed his hand over hers.

"What's wrong y/n? What's the real reason you're here?"

Changbin watched as she stared at her teacup, tears filling her eyes.

"It's... about my parents." She said quietly. Changbin's heart seized up.

He put his arm around her shoulder, bringing her closer. "Did he... try to hit her again?"

She nodded, squeezing her eyes shut. Tears spilled down her cheeks. "But it was different this time. My mom didn't take it, and she... she packed her bags and left. I don't think she'll ever come back, Binnie."

His heart dropped. Y/n's mother used to do everything to protect her from her abusive father, but he had noticed, she had enough. She finally broke and had left her daughter all alone in the clutches of who she feared most.

Changbin held her as she sobbed into his shirt, his heart clenching. He knew, ever since high school, that y/n's father was abusive. Though he rarely lays a finger on his daughter, her mother would be a daily target. Changbin remembered trying to convince the two to report the dad, but they had refused. Ever since then, he did everything he could to protect her.

Changbin was always there for her when she was hurt. Just like this night, he'd put his arm around her and hold her till she ran out of tears. He'd hear her out and comfort her. Ever since they had graduated and their busy lives kept them apart, Changbin never really asked about her parents. He regretted it now.

"She said she'll only be back with divorce papers." She said, trying to wipe away the never-ending tears. "I didn't want to stay alone with him tonight, so I came to you. I... really needed you again, just like back then."

Changbin, who had just silently listened, now turned her around to face him.

"It's okay, you're not alone. I'll be here for you. I'll never leave you alone with him, I'll protect you."

"But Binnie..." she sobbed.

"You can always come to me, don't forget that. If you need me, I'll be right here. I will stroke your hair and tell you everything will be okay. I will kiss your forehead and tell you we'll find a way out of it together. I will hold you close the whole night until you've calmed down enough to talk to me. I'll always be here Y/n, so you can tell me."

Tears she had been holding back slipped out, and she began sobbing again. Changbin let her rest her head on his chest as he stroked her head, murmuring to let it all out.

She wiped away her tears once more, her voice holding more strength. "It's just tonight Binnie. I mean, as an adult, I was planning to move out anyway. Now that mom's gone, there's no reason for me to stay with him. Just let me stay the night, and tomorrow, I'll stay with an old friend until I get my own place, okay?"

There's another option.

Changbin lifted her chin to make her eyes meet his and cupped her cheeks. Wiping away her tears, he pressed his lips on her forehead.

"Why don't you stay with me forever?"

Her eyes widened in shock. "Wh-what."

"Think about it. The guest room is better than any other one bedroom dorm, we have Netflix on our tv, there are jacuzzi settings in the tub, and, we also have a fireplace." He joked.

"Changbin, don't mess around." She pouted. "I'm serious."

"So am I." He murmured, a soft smile on his lips. "I'm serious, I'm asking you to move in with me."

"Changbin!" She exclaimed. "You're a grown man who got this house with your own money. You chose to live alone because you wanted your own personal space. I can't just invade your privacy and leech off you! Besides... I don't think your future girlfriend would appreciate it...."

"I think she'll be fine with it." Changbin grinned. "Considering I want my future girlfriend to be you."

Changbin watched with mixed emotions as her eyes widened once more, her mouth agape.

"Y-you mean... what?"

"The girl Jisung was talking about, is you." He bit his lip. He was smiling but was shaking on the inside. Not only did he just ask his childhood friend to move in with him, but also confess his feelings for her. "I really like you y/n."

"Binnie..."

"I know, I shouldn't have said that." He sighed, smiling to hide his feelings. "I just asked you to move in, then dropped this bombshell. You must feel uncomfortable now, but don't worry, my feelings don't have any-"

"No!" She exclaimed, then blushed. "Um... it's just that, uh..."

"It's okay, you don't need to let me down gently, just tell me how you feel." He encouraged her.

"How do I feel?" She murmured. "I feel... happy? No, I feel like all of this is a dream. Everything is too good to be true. I feel like I can wake up any moment and everything would disappear. Because..."

She blushed, avoiding eye contact.

"Because it's hard to believe a guy you secretly liked is inviting you to move in with him and says he sees you as more than a friend."

Changbin blinked. "Wha- what?"

"I mean... it was hard not to fall for you Changbin when every happy memory I had was with you. You were the only one who cared, and the only one who tried to protect me."

"You're saying you like me back?" He asked in disbelief.

"Yeah..." She blushed. "Don't make me say it out loud idiot! It's embarrassing."

Changbin grinned. "Well, I like you a lot, and I want you to stay with me, what do you say?"

"Um..." She hesitated. "Can I really though?"

"Mhm, you already claimed the guest room anyway." He chuckled.

"Thank you Changbin, this means so much to me."

"If it does, shouldn't you give me something in return?"

She tilted her head. "What do you want?"

Shamelessly, Changbin pointed at his lips, pouting.

"Changbin!" She blushed furiously.

"I'm waiting~"

She made an incoherent sound, before giving his lips a quick peck.

"Satisfied?" She blushed, hiding her face in his shirt.

"Mm, totally." He hummed. "Now, sleep."

Before she could protest, Changbin picked her up bridal style and exited the kitchen.

"SEO CHANGBIN PUT ME DOWN." She squealed, shaking her legs.

"Don't worry~ I've been working out."

"I DON'T CARE PUT ME DOW- NO WHY ARE YOU HEADING TOWARDS THE STAIRS???"

With his hard-earned muscles, Changbin climbed up the stairs with her screaming in his arms. He walked towards the guest room, kicking the door open with his leg. He finally let her down on the bed, and she sat up, traumatized.

"Never do that again." She said, her eyes wide with fear. "I swear I saw my life flash before my eyes every time you stumbled."

"Ey you should trust me more." He made her lay down, tucking her into bed. "Tomorrow, come with me to Minho's place, lets celebrate Christmas together."

"Really!?" She exclaimed.

"Mhm, Minho would be more than happy to make Christmas dinner with his favorite trouble maker." He grinned. "Now, get some sleep, and we'll go get your things first thing tomorrow."

"Okay~" she hummed, and Changbin chuckled at her cuteness. "And Binnie, thank you... for everything."

Changbin's heart melted. He let out a heartfelt sigh and leaned down to kiss her forehead.

"You're welcome, good night Y/n."

"Goodnight Binnie."

_____________

I didn't edit this well.

I in rush

I luv you all thenks for everything uwu

Half asleep and off to catch a flight so hope I didn't make any mistakes and make this worth your time <3

Trying not to panic since I haven't packed yet,
Meowmeowfanfics.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

52.2K 2.9K 71
I know that I'm a side character in his story.. He's friends with everyone and a literal sunshine He's a social butterfly & everyone likes him He'...
4.6K 202 13
hyunjin and felix have always felt too strongly for each other. they knew what they had was different, and so they never wanted to do something to ch...
625K 14.5K 110
Stray Kids (SKZ) BxB ONE-SHOTS Felix-centered! This will be a collection of one-shots with Felix-centric pairings. Fluff, angst, hurt/comfort, fantas...
62.2K 978 41
Oneshots of members of Stray Kids! Oneshots, two shots and short stories! Written for my Instagram @/galacticfixs !! Feel free to support me there, a...