Sigh No More [a One Direction...

By acciocupcake

Caroline and her friends are going to stay in London the whole summer before the start uni back in Sweden. Bu... More

Sigh No More
Chapter 1 I Gave You All
Chapter 2 You Found Me
Chapter 3 White Blank Page
Chapter 4 Little Talks
Chapter 5 Video Games
Chapter 6 Give Me Love
Chapter 7 Moments
Chapter 8 Make You Feel My Love
Chapter 9 For A Fool
Chapter 10 G.N.O (Girls Night Out)
Chapter 11 Slow and Steady
Chapter 12 Little Things
Chapter 13 Somebody That I Used To Know
Chapter 14 Kiss Me
Chapter 15 Isn't She Lovely?
Chapter 16 Fast Car
Chapter 17 You Need Me, I Don't Need You
Chapter 18 Everyone Falls
Chapter 19 Hurts Like Heaven
Chapter 20 Only Love
Chapter 21 I Can Barely Say
Chapter 22 If I Had A Gun...
Chapter 23 It's Time
Chapter 24 Lovesong
Chapter 25 Arms
Chapter 26 The Dreamer
Chapter 27 Baby I'm Yours
Chapter 29 Take A Walk
Chapter 30 I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor
Chapter 31 Can't Help Falling In Love With You
Chapter 32 On Top Of The World

Chapter 28 Wonderwall

126 6 0
By acciocupcake

The next day I woke up earlier than usual, I don’t know why since we went to bed pretty late. I took the opportunity to take a long shower and as always sing the best shower-song of all times: Wonderwall by Oasis. Man that song sounds so good in the shower, like the echoes and all that. When I had finished the second verse I could hear a voice singing along and by a voice I mean Harry. It would have been a bit weird if Louis had entered the bathroom, but I guess they walk in on each other all the time.

And maybe, you’re gonna be the one that saves me, cause after all you’re my Wonderwall…” I sang and I heard Harry chuckling. “Hey Styles, why are you laughing?”

 “Is that you’re shower song? I thought you’d have like a bit more Beyoncé” he yelled from the bedroom.

“I love Beyoncé but I can’t do her justice so I’ll just sing Wonderwall since Liam’s voice is so damaged from all the drugs, I sound better than him” I yelled back and Harry burst out laughing.

“I’m going down to eat some breakfast now” he said as he peeked his head in the bathroom.

“Yeah, I’ll be down in a sec” I replied but we both knew that a sec was probably more like 10 minutes, if I was really fast. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me and then one on my head. I walked out to the wardrobe and took my jeans and one of Harry’s t-shirts. I really had to go and get some clothes at our flat, especially for tonight. I walked back in to the bathroom and brushed out my curly hair and tied it up in a messy bun. I walked down the stairs but I stopped in the middle as I heard Harry speaking to Louis.

“Do you think she’ll like it?” Louis asked in a low voice.

“Yeah I think so, she said she always wanted to do it” Harry answered low. What had I always wanted to do? I’ve always wanted to go to Texas, but he can’t take me to Texas can he? But how can I know, he is Harry Styles after all, anything is possible for him and my birthday is coming up. I think it’s best to just let it through and pretend I never heard the conversation. So I tip toed up the stairs and walked back in to the bedroom. Then I opened it loud and walked down the stairs loudly so that they would notice me.

“Here she is, the sleeping Cazzanova” Louis said smiling at me when he saw me.

“You’re so funny Boo Bear” I said sticking out my tongue at him. “I haven’t gotten over your masterpiece, so be prepared”.

“Shit I had forgotten about that…” he mumbled. Yeah sure thing, I bet he was awake a long time before he went to sleep and just waiting for me.

“What’s for breakfast?” I asked looking at Harry who was sitting on the couch.

“I was thinking that we’d eat out” he said as he stood up from the couch. Damn he looked good. His jeans sat low on his hips and his t-shirts slung around his upper body perfect. He had rolled up his sleeves a bit so that you could see his fit arms. As long as he didn’t wear his beanie, that beanie made me feel so much.

“That sounds lovely” I said kissing him on his lips. “Are you coming Lou?”

“Yeah thanks babe, I’ll just check with El and then we can go” he answered.

“Sure thing” I said as I sat down on the couch. Harry walked over to the CD-player and pressed a few buttons and turned on the radio.

This is radio 1 with Grimmers and here comes the next song to lighten up your morning” the voice on the radio said and then like a prayer from heaven the song started playing.

“Oh my god” I said as I stood up and started dancing along to Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) by Beyoncé. Beyoncé is the queen and you can’t question that because she is perfect in every single way. Since I have this… obsession with Beyoncé I had learned the steps to Single Ladies. Sophie was a huge fan as me and so was Mandy; we called ourselves the Cheetah Girls when we were younger. Even though that was Raven and the girls, but lose enough. Harry soon joined in laughing with me as he tried to dance along, he didn’t know the steps but he tried to copy me. We were singing our hearts out and dancing like goofs, but man it was fun. Harry smiled at me during the whole song, yelling out the words. And I had to say, it sounded amazing even though he was joking.

When the song was finished we collapsed on the floor laughing.

“I bet twitter gonna love this” Louis said smirking. Apparently he had been standing in the corner by the stairs and filming the whole time.  “And woops, done. Shall we go and eat breakfast?”

“We’ll just have to find something on him to put up, but that won’t be hard” Harry whispered in my ear as he lends me his hand. “Is El coming?” Harry asked Louis.

“Nah, she had to study, but she’d like to grab some lunch later” Louis replied as he put on his shoes.

“Maybe all the girls can go and eat? Like me, Dani, El, P, Mandy and Sophie?” I asked as I tied my Converse. “And by the way Harry, you owe me a pair of Converse” I said pointing at my shoe and wiggling my eyebrows.

“Of course love” Harry said as he grabbed his beanie from the desk. Damn.

“Are you going to wear that?” I asked biting my lip.

“Yeah that was my thought…?” Harry replied unsure.

“Okay, okay cool” I said as I walked out of the door while Harry and Louis still stood in the flat looking at me. “Are you coming or not? I’m starving”

We walked down the stairs and out on the streets, I haven’t really been outside with Harry since the incident. It had been quite calm on Twitter and Tumblr, but you never know, maybe they’ll attack us.

“Are you being so mainstream that we’re going to Starbucks?” I asked.

“Hey don’t say that about my love” Louis said, pretending to look insulted.

“I thought you loved Eleanor?” I asked, rising my eyebrows.

“Yes I love Eleanor, but I mean Starbucks come one, it tastes so good! Don’t you feel that about something?” Louis asked.

Me and Harry just looked at each other and burst out laughing. And Louis’ face made us laugh even louder.

“You’re both so weird and when I say that someone is weird, you’re weird” Louis said shaking his head. Louis was always the one who made everything so easy; he made everything look so easy. Out of all of the boys Louis was the one I had gotten closest too – except for Harry. He really felt like my older brother and he’s a good listener and a hell of a friend. Sometimes the ones that listen to everybody is the one that keeps most inside and is the most careful. After hearing all of the mistakes your friends make, you become more careful of what you do and what you feel. You’ve perhaps seen how pain looks like and you promise yourself to not feel that way, so you keep away from everything. And this is sad, because so keep so much inside and one day you’ll explode and how will that turn out? But I really hope that Louis don’t keep it all inside.

We finally arrived at Starbucks; we stood in queue and waited for our turn when a couple of girls walked towards us, two brunettes and one blonde girl, maybe 15 years old.

“Hi guys” the blonde said shyly.

“Hi babes” Louis said smiling at them.

“Hi Caroline” one of the brunettes said taking away my attention from the menu.

“Uhm, hi girls” I said smiling. I liked this kind of fans; calm and cute. Does who screams and goes ape is just annoying.

“We just wanted to say how brave you were for standing up for Harry about the whole George thing. We knew you’d never break up with George, you seemed to love him too much” the other brunette said.

“Thanks girls, that really means a lot” I said smiling sweetly.

“We’re just going to order then we can talk more, okay babes?” Harry asked the girls and they all nodded eagerly.

“Hi” Louis said to the cashier who was a quite young girl, maybe in our age.

“Oh shit, hold on a sec” she said as spilled coffee on the counter, when she had dried up everything she looked up at us. “Oh hi, what can I get for you?”

“Two Frappuccino’s, one chai latte, three sandwiches and two chocolate muffins to go, please” Louis said smiling his angel smile that could melt any girls’ heart.

“Name?” she asked.

“Beyoncé” Louis said smirking at me and Harry who was trying to not laugh. I just rolled my eyes at him.

“Yeah, you got the booty” she said smiling at him and me and Harry burst out laughing at her comment.

“Give me high five that was the best comment I’ve ever heard” Harry said holding up his hand at the girl. She high fived Harry and smiled at Louis.

“Sorry, but I had to” she said looking at Louis.

“It’s okay love, I thought it was kind of funny” Louis said reassuringly.

We waited by the girls just talking about the boys’ upcoming album and if they were doing any gigs soon.

“Well, we’re going on a promo tour in a few months, we still have some things to record to our album” Harry replied.

“Beyoncé” the cashier yelled.

“I believe that’s us” Louis said smiling. “It was really nice chatting with you girls, bye”

“Would you like a picture?” I asked the girls when Louis had gone to get our order.

“Yes, thank you so much!” the blonde girl said. I took one of the girls’ phones and took a picture with each of them with Harry. After I was done they all got autographs by Harry and Louis.

“Can I have a photo with Caz and you?” the brunette asked.

“Sure, if that’s okay with you love?” Harry asked me.

“Yeah of course” I said as I winked over the girl so that she stood between me and Harry. We took one “nice” picture and one when Harry kissed her cheek and I was riding piggyback on Louis.

“What’s your Twitter names babes?” I asked as Harry and Louis walked in front of us.

“@cara_lovesyou, @bella_1D_malik and @kinghoran_8” the other brunette said.

“I’ll make sure to follow you and that Harry does to” I said smiling at them.

“Holy moly, thanks Caz you’re so sweet!” the blonde said. I really loved making others happy.

“I have to go now before they go without me, bye girls” I said as I jogged up Harry and Louis. “I like nice fans”

“Yeah, they’re pretty awesome” Harry said as he kissed my cheek and grabbed my hand. “so are you” he whispered in my ear.

“Where should we eat, Beyoncé?” I asked looking at Louis.

“You’re so funny Caz! But I was thinking that we’d sit in Hyde Park and just chill until we think of something better to do” Louis replied.

“Sounds like a great plan” Harry said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 84 22
•Zayn Malik Fanfict• It has been about 10 years since One Direction has started. The boys' career has grown gradually slow. Sadly Zayn and Perrie ha...
5.4K 117 31
[COMPLETED] Katie and her friends were normal girls living in their dream city, London. But when they meet One Direction, they become not-so-normal...
1.1K 50 24
An ordinary girl living her life was forced to move with her family across the world to London. She warmed up to the idea after letting it sit for a...
7K 259 34
Anna grew up in Cheshire with her very close friend, Harry. Little did they all know that he would become Harry Styles. They had been separated from...