Envious ( yizhan )

By elite_9

when two parallel worlds meet each other and intersection changed their life. wang yibo is a well-known Chine... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Other Characters
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Main_Characters❤️❤️

1.1K 24 2
By elite_9

🔥Wang Yibo🔥

***wang yibo is a well-known China pop dancer, motorbike racer, singer, skateboard driver, and one of the heirs of wang corporation in china. He is 26 years old. He has a mischievous personality with his friends and family but has a cold aura for strangers. He is the girl's first choice.***

🐰Xiao Zhan🐰

##Xiao Zhan is a well-known artist in China and one of the heirs of the xiao enterprise. He is 25 years old. He has a calm, cheerful, friendly personality. He is an artist of dreams. Every girl wants to be his friend and lover including boys. He has his principle of life which is inherent in his family.##

😉xiao cheng😉

xiao cheng is 27 years old. He is Xiao Zhan's big brother and heir of the xiao enterprise. He helps his father in their family business because he is graduated in business and finance.

😍Wang Haikuan😍

wang haikuan is 28 years old and the big brother of wang yibo. He is the CEO of wang corporation. 

👀Xiao Xuan👀

Xiao Xuan is 30 years old but most pretty girl. she is married to Cao Yuchen. She has one child Ah yuan. She is a fashion designer.

🤗Cao Yuchen🤗

Cao Yuchen is 30 years old. he is an architect in the profession. he is married to Xiao Xuan and has child Ah yuan.

❤️Ah yuan❤️

Ah yuan is 5 years old child of Xiao Xuan And Cao Yuchen. He loves his uncle Zhan the most.

________________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 1.6K 46
zhanyi ❤️💚 Wang yibo and Cheng Xiao we're a new couple, they've been together for a while now however their seems to be a problem arising with their...
256K 14.2K 48
16 yo Lan zhan is engaged to his childhood friend Lan Yi and there comes Wei wuxian for his studies to Cloud recesses with his siblings. Wei ying fee...
259K 15.4K 45
" I'm your daddy and you're my sugar baby " Yibo the only heir to Wang Industries is also a college student, due to his father's pestering he decided...
212K 15.8K 39
One falls in the trap and one enjoys with his prey, that night changes both's life. That night, for the first time Xiao Zhan gets to know what is hat...