The "seeing" hero (version 1)

Par gaemer400

Izuku gets to have a normal childhood and even gets to be really close friends bakugo. His dad is also presen... Plus

backround info
Good morning
The Diff'rence
Where this Flower Blooms
URL IRL
Soon Az I Get Home
JUGGERNAUT
Liquid swords
Champion (flash back)
Over
Power
FIND YOUR WINGS.

Newer me

57 1 0
Par gaemer400

"Hmmm, it might actually work. But remember Tomura attaining subject 24 is more Important to us right now then killing all might." The returning dark figure said

"But master-"

"Don't ,but master, me." The dark figure yelled. The figure called down and relaxed back into his chair "Tomura you'll barely have to worry about it. On a related note I want you to meet who's going with you" he points to 2 people that step outta the shadows. one of them had large, white bird like wings and white hair put up in a ponytail. While the other guy looked like this

"Mr Suzuki and Mr utisushimi will accompany you and they will deal with the capture of subject 24"

"Wait, you never said anything about capturing him" the winged man yelled obviously pissed "he needs to pay for taking him away from me"

"Don't worry once you get him here. He'll endure enough pain to make him want to kill himself" the figure covered by the shadows explained "though if you do majorly harm subject 24, I will personally make sure that you endure a worse pain"

———
Usj part 1
"The usj incident shocked UA and will have a massive impact on the world, forever"

Kazuko was zoning out while 13 was speaking because honestly she didn't really care her father taught her almost everything she would need to do. She really didn't need the class. But she was snapped out of it when a portal appeared in front of the class and started talking.

"Hello U.A staff and students, we are the league of villains and we've come here to kill all might" the portal announced.

Kazuko froze she didn't know what to do. Should she try to fight the thugs pouring out the portal or break the doors in the back so the class can escape. But as she was in her head thinking on what to do she saw the villains open up a portal above the students.

Out of the portal a man flew out of it with large bright white bird wings. He had slim light gray protective gear, and a white phantom of the opera mask. His long white hair tied back with to strands in left in the front. His partner that jumped out of the portal above them. Was wearing a thick black hoodie and jet black protective gear over it.

"Shit! he didn't tell us there would be this many kids" the man in the black hoodie yelled.

"It doesn't matter we have to focus on our objective" the boy with wings said. "Maybe if we have time we could cause a bit more havoc then we need" he said staring directly at bakugo.

Speaking of bakugo he looked shaken, like he seen a ghost.

The students were frozen, all of them wanted to move but were held still by their pure fear.

"Now, which one of you is izuku midoriya, if you come peacefully we might be able to get our leader to spare some of your friends." The man in black said

Midoriya moved a bit and the bird boy noticed. So he flew towards him and when he got up close to him he screeched "FOUND YOU!"

"YOUR FIGHT IS WITH ME, AKIOOO" Bakugo flew towards the winged boy and hit him with an explosion. The force of the explosion sent Akio fleeing off the edge of the high platform and on the floor next to it, bakugo followed him down.

Back on the platform, after bakugo and Akio fell off. Midoriya and yagi charged the villian but the villian ordered kurogiri to transport the students.

Tokoyami and koda at the windstorm zone

Asui and kirishima at the flood zone

Ojiro at the conflagration zone

Yaoyorozu, jiro and kaminari at the mountain zone

Todoroki at the landslide zone

Yagi and midoriya at the collapse zone

Thirteen, lida, uraraka, shoji, sato, sero and ashido at the platform

Aizawa at the central plaza

Aoyama and hagakure?

(This is all I had written before i deleted this app so if how I write and format the story is a lil different then before, that is why)

Izuku and kazuko are running through halls of almost collapsed buildings fighting fodder enemies try to find a safe way down. "They don't stop coming" kazuko said while punching a random criminal through a hole in the wall made by her.

"There's only a few more left In this building " izuku said while having a dude who has a skeleton made of titanium in a headlock. Izuku didn't have his sword so he was stuck fighting villains with hand to hand. "On your left kazuko" immediately after izukus warning, kazuko turned left and went to grab the air. She found an invisible lizard man in her hand and pinned him to the floor.

"What do you want with us" kazuko said in her most intimidating manner while unfolding some of her muscles to get bigger and seem even more intimidating. Izuku looked towards the dark hallway

"Just to tire you guys out" he said while extremely strained cuz her hand was one his neck.

"Domain"

A large shadowy mass encircled the large room and much of the building where they are at.

Mr utisushimi walked closer to the 2 while lighting his cigarette while more of the shadowy mass leaked from his skin. "Izuku midoriya, you are coming with me."

———back with bakugo———

Bakugo followed Akio down into the collapsed zone and started searching for him. But he realized he'll almost never be able to find him with all the rubble and half broken building providing him cover. So starts running around and reflecting. "Why would he do this, this isn't like him" he said to himself. He look up at one of the buildings and through one of the windows a green mop of hair and a blond muscular woman fighting which snapped him out of his own head. "I gotta back up izuku" he said propelling himself upwards then towards his green haired friend. As he was approaching the halfway point a shadowy black mass covered the windows and flowed from the building and in a split second the mass hardened, trapping the 2 and making 5 of the floors of the building into black hardened box. Bakugo panicked and shot of an explosion that got him a few feet from the window, he put his hands up to unleash an explosion to break the barrier, but-

"KATSUKIIIIII" Akio yelled as flew and grabbed bakugo around his stomach to quickly get him away from the barrier. Bakugo was surprised by how fast he is, he also remembered that never saw Akio at his top speed. Bakugo got his head back in the game and shot a small palm explosion at one of his wings which made them gradually fall down and crash into the window of a another, smaller, building.

"Why are you doing this Akio" bakugo said in deep growl. His eyes were covered by a shadow made by his hair and his hands were down but on guard.

"Because katsuki, I am in love with you" Akio said. Bakugos became a horrified one as he saw Akios fingers on one had start to unravel and become string.

————————————————————————————

Haiiiii it's me, it's been awhile. I graduated and very bored so I redownloaded and got back into it

Fun story fact (true for only this story)
Izuku constantly sits at a low body fat usually so has abs all the time. He weighs 150 pounds at 5'8

Bakugo sits at a higher percentage so he's bulkier and doesn't have abs but had a good amount more raw strength then izuku. He weighs around 180 pounds at 5'10

7/31/2023

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

37.2K 865 20
Quikless, normal, no heroes or quirks au Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka have been best friends since kindergarten. But when problems and high scho...
201K 6.5K 53
Midoriya was the class scapegoat due to his lack of a quirk. In the world of quirks, not all men are created equal. When what's left of his dream is...
469K 11K 50
Izuku hated his life. He hates school to how distant his mother is from him. Ever since that day, a year after getting told he was quirkless, it's be...
103K 3.9K 39
This Is a BakuDeku fanfic. Izuku's dream of being a hero changes after he got diagnosed to be quirkless. That dream had become a distant a fantasy...